Forum Settings
Forums

Why do people try and deny that lolicon & shotacon is PEDOPHILIA

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 29, 2014 10:21 AM

Aug 2014
hentai_eucli said:
MechaKiryu said:
I masturbate to images of children on the internet. That doesn't make me a pedophile because I'm only maturbating to pixilated images.

Pictures of actual children on the internet are also pixelated.
But I'm still masturbating to pixels am I not?
Dec 29, 2014 10:23 AM

Mar 2014
MechaKiryu said:
hentai_eucli said:

Pictures of actual children on the internet are also pixelated.
You're actually masturbating to your monitor, pretty sad.
Dec 29, 2014 10:24 AM

Aug 2014
Paulo27 said:
MechaKiryu said:
I know right? It doesn't make me a pedo.
Dec 29, 2014 10:25 AM

Feb 2014
Paulo27 said:
MechaKiryu said:

Even if you masturbated to a real person right infront of you, you would technically be masturbating to atoms. And I personally don't find them attractive
Dec 29, 2014 10:26 AM

May 2013
sexualizing children =/= paedophilia. children CAN be sexual beings... i'd much rather let the fantasies out then just project stuff onto them like some parents do. if the plot of a lolicon anime or image actually shows a grownup having sex with a little girl, thats kinda pedophilia, and making people think its ok...which may be overstepping too many boundaries.

but if it just makes loli girls look hot... im ok with that. also, realize that often times the plot will be explicityly 'out of this world,' the little girl will be a mythical being of some sort, not your average snot nosed five year old lol
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Dec 29, 2014 10:29 AM

Dec 2014
kami_desu said:

no, because it's a continuous exposure to that medium. it's not something that happens over night

kami_desu said:

[spoiler]

but who says person a is watching sexualised lolis
just take a look at non non biyori
i don't see how u can look at that and say "o mu gud, they sexed"
[/spoiler]

I haven't watched that anime but from what you said, it seems as though they're not being sexualized which is fine. I have nothing wrong with animes where the leads or characters are children that's fine. my problem lies primarily with those who sexualize the children. because that's just wrong
[/spoiler]
If someone doesn't like watching sexualised children, then usually, they wouldn't be watching it.
If you think about it, the only reason people watch it in the first place is because they want to.
And in the end, lolis are very different from real children. Just think about those people who always so 2d>3d
If that's the case, it's even less likely that they'd prey on real children[/quote]

lolis aren't very different. They have the same mannerisms, naivities, and more or less the same frame as children. (though I know some have massive boobs, but how is that different from that mum on 'toddler & tiaras' who placed boobs on her toddler and caused that big uproar...why, because it's still sexualizing the children) Just because it's a "cartoon" or "drawing" doesn't mean it doesn't have the same effect on people. In nazi germany, when hitler started his campaign, he started off mild. He started off with publishing cartoon books depicting Jews as lesser beings, dehumanizing them. That this lead the german society into being non-resistant, and into supporting his Nazi campaign. Also, if you look at american society and what caused the gross racism which occured during the early 1900s such as the lynchings and the mass burning of the african-american businesses, if you study the society there had been an endoctrination and the dehumanization of that particular group.
Also, the case of the american soldiers in Guantanamo bay which raped the arab prisoners and caused them to rub poo on themselves etc etc didn't happen over night, but being opposed to ideas which propagated the idea that the arabs were nothing, and were lesser than them.

that is why watching the lolicon genre and support ing it is quite dangerous and leads one onto a slippery slope which should not be taken lightly

It's a slippery slope
Dec 29, 2014 10:30 AM

Aug 2014
hentai_eucli said:
Paulo27 said:

Even if you masturbated to a real person right infront of you, you would technically be masturbating to atoms. And I personally don't find them attractive
I don't care, that shit makes me hard.
Dec 29, 2014 10:34 AM

Mar 2014
AmberRose said:
kami_desu said:

no, because it's a continuous exposure to that medium. it's not something that happens over night

[/spoiler]

I haven't watched that anime but from what you said, it seems as though they're not being sexualized which is fine. I have nothing wrong with animes where the leads or characters are children that's fine. my problem lies primarily with those who sexualize the children. because that's just wrong
[/spoiler]
If someone doesn't like watching sexualised children, then usually, they wouldn't be watching it.
If you think about it, the only reason people watch it in the first place is because they want to.
And in the end, lolis are very different from real children. Just think about those people who always so 2d>3d
If that's the case, it's even less likely that they'd prey on real children

lolis aren't very different. They have the same mannerisms, naivities, and more or less the same frame as children. (though I know some have massive boobs, but how is that different from that mum on 'toddler & tiaras' who placed boobs on her toddler and caused that big uproar...why, because it's still sexualizing the children) Just because it's a "cartoon" or "drawing" doesn't mean it doesn't have the same effect on people. In nazi germany, when hitler started his campaign, he started off mild. He started off with publishing cartoon books depicting Jews as lesser beings, dehumanizing them. That this lead the german society into being non-resistant, and into supporting his Nazi campaign. Also, if you look at american society and what caused the gross racism which occured during the early 1900s such as the lynchings and the mass burning of the african-american businesses, if you study the society there had been an endoctrination and the dehumanization of that particular group.
Also, the case of the american soldiers in Guantanamo bay which raped the arab prisoners and caused them to rub poo on themselves etc etc didn't happen over night, but being opposed to ideas which propagated the idea that the arabs were nothing, and were lesser than them.

that is why watching the lolicon genre and support ing it is quite dangerous and leads one onto a slippery slope which should not be taken lightly

It's a slippery slope[/quote]Literally TL;DR
Dec 29, 2014 10:35 AM

Aug 2014
AmberRose said:
SolvitePriest said:
HE REGISTERED HIS ACCOUNT TWO DAYS AGO. DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT.

yes I registered my account two days ago because i'm on holiday...obviously. and fyi i'm a girl -_-
Wow your a girl? What are we supposed to do bow down?
Dec 29, 2014 10:36 AM

Aug 2007
A new account making a thread like this and using bad arguments. Troll thread sighted. Everybody knows that lolis aren't actual children anyway.
Dec 29, 2014 10:41 AM

Aug 2014
Drunk_Samurai said:
A new account making a thread like this and using bad arguments. Troll thread sighted. Everybody knows that lolis aren't actual children anyway.
Ah yeah they're not...

This is MAL's biggest pedophile defender by the way.
Dec 29, 2014 10:42 AM

Aug 2014
Loli's are cute and a lot of the hentai and Doujin is good.

Also no real children are hurt in the process so what the fuck do you care?
Dec 29, 2014 10:46 AM

Nov 2008
MechaKiryu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Ah yeah they're not...

They aren't kids, real kids are wild disasters and annoying, lolis are often polite, well behaved, can be sexy, and sometimes have adult tier mature. It's unrealistic to think that kids are like lolis.

Dec 29, 2014 10:47 AM

Aug 2014
Hoppy said:
MechaKiryu said:
Ah yeah they're not...

They aren't kids, real kids are wild disasters and annoying, lolis are often polite, well behaved, can be sexy, and sometimes have adult tier mature. It's unrealistic to think that kids are like lolis.
Thanks man~

I'm a kid by the way.
Dec 29, 2014 10:49 AM

Aug 2014
Hoppy said:
MechaKiryu said:
Ah yeah they're not...

Damn straight.
Dec 29, 2014 10:52 AM

Dec 2014
Gotsupermilk said:
AmberRose said:

yes I registered my account two days ago because i'm on holiday...obviously. and fyi i'm a girl -_-

'HE' & 'HIS'. i was just correcting them :P, never said i wanted anyone to bow to me

MechaKiryu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Ah yeah they're not...

MechaKiryu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Ah yeah they're not...

thanks for the heads up, should have known from such an ignorant answer to be honest.

but like, WTF is wrong with these MAL users

Dec 29, 2014 10:53 AM

Aug 2014
AmberRose said:
Gotsupermilk said:

'HE' & 'HIS'. i was just correcting them :P, never said i wanted anyone to bow to me

MechaKiryu said:
Ah yeah they're not...

MechaKiryu said:
Ah yeah they're not...

thanks for the heads up, should have known from such an ignorant answer to be honest.

AmberRose said:
Gotsupermilk said:

MechaKiryu said:
Ah yeah they're not...

MechaKiryu said:
Ah yeah they're not...

People that don't like loli's are the weird ones.
Dec 29, 2014 10:54 AM
Sep 2014
Gotsupermilk said:
AmberRose said:

AmberRose said:

People that don't like loli's are the weird ones.

This quote tower is pretty big

OT: I don't think anybody is disagreeing that these genres sexualize children.

Dec 2012
Dude.. do you know how to quote and edit.

Aug 2014
AmberRose said:
Gotsupermilk said:

MechaKiryu said:
Ah yeah they're not...

MechaKiryu said:
Ah yeah they're not...

Their parents dropped them on their head when they were infants.

May 2013
it's like, you can disregard it for yourself, but you can't disregard it for all :D
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Dec 29, 2014 10:55 AM

Mar 2014
Gotsupermilk said:
Loli's are cute and a lot of the hentai and Doujin is good.

Also no real children are hurt in the process so what the fuck do you care?
Says you, child labour is real.
Dec 29, 2014 10:56 AM
Feb 2014
It can be a reason,but as long as they don't touch me it's all good >///<
Dec 29, 2014 10:56 AM

Jul 2014
Hoppy said:
MechaKiryu said:
Ah yeah they're not...

Dec 29, 2014 10:57 AM

Mar 2014
MechaKiryu said:

I'm a kid by the way.
Watch out, I might want to fuck you in a couple weeks after I watch some more SoL anime.
Dec 29, 2014 10:58 AM

Dec 2013
This is getting ridiculous...
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 29, 2014 10:59 AM

Mar 2014
AmberRose said:

Is this guy like this because anime influenced him to get blue hair?

Dec 2014
Gotsupermilk said:
[spoiler]
Hoppy said:

Damn straight.
[/spoiler]

LOL just because you surround your self with children that aren't well mannered you have deluded yourself into thinking they don't exist. HAAAAAAA, your ignorance astounds me.

and to all those who are saying that the lolicon genre doesn't support pedophilia I refer you to my previous post.

gain knowledge about human psychology and behaviourism before spouting out nonsensical theories which can all be easily bashed by scientific rationality and facts!

Aug 2014
[quote=Paulo27]
MechaKiryu said:

I'm a kid by the way.
Oh I'm coming for yea baby.
Dec 29, 2014 11:00 AM

Aug 2014
Paulo27 said:
MechaKiryu said:

I'm a kid by the way.
Watch out, I might want to fuck you in a couple weeks after I watch some more SoL anime.
Good luck pervert.
Dec 29, 2014 11:00 AM

Aug 2014
AmberRose said:
Gotsupermilk said:
[spoiler]
Damn straight.
[/spoiler]

LOL just because you surround your self with children that aren't well mannered you have deluded yourself into thinking they don't exist. HAAAAAAA, your ignorance astounds me.

and to all those who are saying that the lolicon genre doesn't support pedophilia I refer you to my previous post.

gain knowledge about human psychology and behaviourism before spouting out nonsensical theories which can all be easily bashed by scientific rationality and facts!
Your argument is basically the same as the video game violence one.
Dec 29, 2014 11:05 AM

Mar 2014
MechaKiryu said:
Paulo27 said:
Good luck pervert.
Shit, I just realized there's not much shota anime out there, guess you're in luck.
Dec 29, 2014 11:07 AM

Mar 2014
AmberRose said:
Gotsupermilk said:
[spoiler]
Damn straight.
[/spoiler]

Hey, at least the kids around him will be safe.
Dec 29, 2014 11:08 AM

Dec 2014
Gotsupermilk said:
AmberRose said:
[/spoiler]

and your point being......

there have been whole evidence based dissertations written on the matter which show the correlation with how soldiers are now getting trained with electronic simulations which are more or less "video games" to desensitize them of killing people, and it's also been proven that those whom spend longer hours playing violent games are more likely to develop anger management problems and more likely to be violent. The evidence is there, it's just that sheeple will rather live in their ignorance and believe what mainstream society says instead of what credited scientists who have spent years studying in that field have to say.
Dec 29, 2014 11:11 AM
Sep 2014
AmberRose said:
Gotsupermilk said:

there have been whole evidence based dissertations written on the matter which show the correlation with how soldiers are now getting trained with electronic simulations which are more or less "video games" to desensitize them of killing people, and it's also been proven that those whom spend longer hours playing violent games are more likely to develop anger management problems and more likely to be violent. The evidence is there, it's just that sheeple will rather live in their ignorance and believe what mainstream society says instead of what credited scientists who have spent years studying in that field have to say.

Sources?
Dec 29, 2014 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
Pedo's on are on damage control right now
Dec 29, 2014 11:24 AM

Aug 2014
AmberRose said:
Gotsupermilk said:

Find me a couple studies about video games. Or is all this info coming from credited scientists like yourself?
Dec 29, 2014 11:26 AM

Dec 2014
kyle said:

Sources?

I don't know how it is in America (or anywhere else) but in the UK most reliable sources for scientific papers can't be found/accessed through google but has to be through a paid domain, so usually through universities or schools or own your own if you have the money to spare so I don't have a particular link I can give you. But if you're in the UK and at a uni or private school you should be able to access the information pretty easily through your school or uni's internet resources. (sorry that I haven't memorized the papers or names of the scientists, but I assure you they ARE there and have tonnes of evidence to back them up since I've read quite a few of them)
AmberRoseDec 29, 2014 11:30 AM
Dec 29, 2014 11:28 AM
Sep 2014
AmberRose said:
kyle said:

there have been whole evidence based dissertations written on the matter which show the correlation with how soldiers are now getting trained with electronic simulations which are more or less "video games" to desensitize them of killing people, and it's also been proven that those whom spend longer hours playing violent games are more likely to develop anger management problems and more likely to be violent. The evidence is there, it's just that sheeple will rather live in their ignorance and believe what mainstream society says instead of what credited scientists who have spent years studying in that field have to say.[/quote]

Sources?[/quote]
kyle said:
AmberRose said:

[/spoiler]

Sources?

I don't know how it is in America (or anywhere else) but in the UK most reliable sources for scientific papers can't be found/accessed through google but has to be through a paid domain, so usually through universities or schools or own your own if you have the money to spare so I don't have a particular link I can give you. But if you're in the UK and at a uni or private school you should be able to access the information pretty easily through your school or uni's internet resources. (sorry that I haven't memorized the papers or names of the scientists, but I assure you they ARE there and have tonnes of evidence to back them up since I've read quite a few of them)[/quote]

The burden of proof lies with the accuser.
Dec 29, 2014 11:29 AM

Feb 2014
There's never been any valid or accepted evidence to suggest that lolicon encourages or causes child molestation. In fact, there's plenty of reason to believe that it'll reduce it since loli gives an outlet for sexual desires that might otherwise be taken out in the real world.

Regardless, you can't ban something for everyone just because of some potential unverified negative effects it might possibly lead to sometime in the future. We might as well ban all violent video games, movies, or books because they might encourage violence; it's the same logic. In fact, nearly anything could be argued to have a potentially harmful effect, but without evidence, such assertions are completely meaningless.

I ultimately think that, like a lot of things, most people just find it icky and think that gives them the right to tell everyone else that they can't do it. But doing so is completely knee-jerk and reactionary, and it's not how a free society works.
Dec 29, 2014 11:33 AM

Oct 2010
You're not a killer if you think about murder and killing people

You're not a pedophile if you think about little girls

2015 is coming soon and i have a good advice for everybody
~use ur fucking brain please~
lots of music -
Dec 29, 2014 11:34 AM

Aug 2014
AmberRose said:
kyle said:

Sources?

I don't know how it is in America (or anywhere else) but in the UK most reliable sources for scientific papers can't be found/accessed through google but has to be through a paid domain, so usually through universities or schools or own your own if you have the money to spare so I don't have a particular link I can give you. But if you're in the UK and at a uni or private school you should be able to access the information pretty easily through your school or uni's internet resources. (sorry that I haven't memorized the papers or names of the scientists, but I assure you they ARE there and have tonnes of evidence to back them up since I've read quite a few of them)
Wrecked.
Dec 29, 2014 11:43 AM

May 2014
incisorr said:

No but you're clearly mentally deranged if find either to be enjoyable or fantasize about them.
I've been here way too long...
Dec 29, 2014 11:43 AM

Aug 2007
AmberRose said:

Ironic. You don't even know the difference between a child and a drawing.

AmberRose said:
kyle said:

Sources?

So in other words you are making shit up.
Dec 29, 2014 11:45 AM

Mar 2014
TheConquerer said:
incisorr said:

No but you're clearly mentally deranged if find either to be enjoyable or fantasize about them.
People who have fun playing violent video games have mental problems.
Noted.
Dec 29, 2014 11:46 AM

Mar 2014
Draco73 said:
There's never been any valid or accepted evidence to suggest that lolicon encourages or causes child molestation. In fact, there's plenty of reason to believe that it'll reduce it since loli gives an outlet for sexual desires that might otherwise be taken out in the real world.

Regardless, you can't ban something for everyone just because of some potential unverified negative effects it might possibly lead to sometime in the future. We might as well ban all violent video games, movies, or books because they might encourage violence; it's the same logic. In fact, nearly anything could be argued to have a potentially harmful effect, but without evidence, such assertions are completely meaningless.

I ultimately think that, like a lot of things, most people just find it icky and think that gives them the right to tell everyone else that they can't do it. But doing so is completely knee-jerk and reactionary, and it's not how a free society works.
2logic5me
Dec 29, 2014 11:47 AM

Aug 2014
TheConquerer said:
incisorr said:

Then I guess I'm crazy.
Dec 29, 2014 11:47 AM

Dec 2014
Draco73 said:

It's not simply feelings of "icky"-ness (as you put it) that causes people to not agree with lolicon animations. There is a moral responsibility that we all hold as fellow human beings to protect those within our societies which may not be able to protect themselves and whom may be easily targeted by those whom may have greater power (whether that be in knowledge, money, etc) than they do e.g. such as the poor, the disable, children, minority groups, etc etc. Lolicon genres depict a blatant misuse of power where adult men sexually take advantage of children for their own pleasures while ignoring ALL the gross consequences which their actions will have on that developing child's mental state of mind and over well being. Most of the time those whom have encountered such abuse look for a way of escapism whether that be through drugs or other destructive behaviours but which normally all lead to suicide or a spiralling self destructive life style if they do not get the correct help. Lolicon glorifies one aspect and glosses over the rest, and removes just how horrible such a behaviour is on that particular child. I urge EVERYONE to go research into child molestation victims if you think I'm just pulling shit out of my arse, and then come back and try and justify such acts or try and justify how such the glorification of such acts through animation, writings or any other medium is "ok" or how it doesn't "matter".

As I said before research psychology, propaganda and human behaviours and also research past societies where people have been laid to commit atrocious acts upon other groups. It starts off incremintally, it is a seed, an idea that is planted. In nazi germany, Goebbles (Hitler's "spin doctor") used cartoons to start planting seeds of hate and mistrust towards Jews. They used cartoons that depicted Jews as lesser beings, as people who should not be given any rights as those whom are in effect wothless to society. And yes, this had an affect on the people and desensitized them to the idea of such things actually being done to actual Jews. It may act like an outlet but it also acts as a gateway to fantasies involving real life children. This is not just soemthing which is just another fad, but is a genre which is pretty dark when one takes the time to really look at it.
AmberRoseDec 29, 2014 11:53 AM
Dec 29, 2014 11:49 AM

Oct 2010
Gotsupermilk said:
TheConquerer said:

Then I guess I'm crazy.

people think about that all the time even ive fantasized murdering somebody thousands of times and i dislike gore in general

ive also fantasized about being in space, does that make me an astronaut?

seriously...

You're not a pedophile or whatever as long as you control yourself and know whats right and whats wrong and if you like kids then so be it
lots of music -
Dec 29, 2014 11:49 AM

May 2014
Paulo27 said:
TheConquerer said:

People who have fun playing violent video games have mental problems.
Noted.

Don't you think there's a difference between enjoying the murder of civilians and playing a cod game? If not then you might have some problems.
I've been here way too long...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anime with better sequels than the original

ST63LTH - 5 hours ago

9 by Spunkert »»
5 minutes ago

» When did anime become mainstream? Or do you think it's still not mainstream???

LenRea - 11 hours ago

21 by ColourWheel »»
6 minutes ago

» Your biggest why …? ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 12

70 by Atmogenic »»
8 minutes ago

» Your favorite furry anime character?

Ex-Aid - 3 hours ago

8 by Spunkert »»
22 minutes ago

» what characters are you the biggest apologist of ?

ame - Oct 5, 2023

24 by Zarutaku »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.