Forum Settings
Forums

Why do people try and deny that lolicon & shotacon is PEDOPHILIA

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 29, 2014 11:51 AM

Aug 2014
AmberRose said:
Draco73 said:
There's never been any valid or accepted evidence to suggest that lolicon encourages or causes child molestation. In fact, there's plenty of reason to believe that it'll reduce it since loli gives an outlet for sexual desires that might otherwise be taken out in the real world.

Regardless, you can't ban something for everyone just because of some potential unverified negative effects it might possibly lead to sometime in the future. We might as well ban all violent video games, movies, or books because they might encourage violence; it's the same logic. In fact, nearly anything could be argued to have a potentially harmful effect, but without evidence, such assertions are completely meaningless.

I ultimately think that, like a lot of things, most people just find it icky and think that gives them the right to tell everyone else that they can't do it. But doing so is completely knee-jerk and reactionary, and it's not how a free society works.

It's not simply feelings of "icky"-ness (as you put it) that causes people to not agree with lolicon animations. It is because 1. there is a moral responsibility that we all hold as fellow human beings to protect those within our societies which may not be able to themselves. e.g. such as the poor, the disability, the YOUNG and easily mislead children within our society etc etc. It is because, this is a blatant misuse of power where it depicts adult men sexually taking adantage for their own pleasures while ignoring ALL the gross consequence which their actions will later have on the child's mental state of mind and pscyhology. Most of the time those whom have encountered such abuse look for a way of escapism whether that be through drugs or other destructive behaviours but which normally all lead to suicide and a a miserable life. Lolicon glorifies one aspect and glosses over the rest, and removes just how horrible such a behaviour is on that particular child. I urge EVERYONE to go research into child molestation victims if you think I'm just pulling shit out of my arse, and then come back and try and justify such acts or try and justify how it's ok to even create such depictions.

As I said before research psychology, propaganda and human behaviours and also research past societies where people have been laid to commit atrocious acts upon other groups. It starts off incremintally, it is a seed, an idea that is planted. In nazi germany, Goebbles (Hitler's "spin doctor") used cartoons to start planting seeds of hate and mistrust towards Jews. They used cartoons that depicted Jews as lesser beings, as people who should not be given any rights as those whom are in effect wothless to society. And yes, this had an affect on the people and desensitized them to the idea of such things actually being done to actual Jews. It may act like an outlet but it also acts as a gateway to fantasies involving real life children. This is not just soemthing which is just another fad, but is a genre which is pretty dark when one takes the time to really look at it.
If it ain't on Wikipedia I don't give a shit.
Dec 29, 2014 11:51 AM

Nov 2008
AmberRose said:
Draco73 said:
There's never been any valid or accepted evidence to suggest that lolicon encourages or causes child molestation. In fact, there's plenty of reason to believe that it'll reduce it since loli gives an outlet for sexual desires that might otherwise be taken out in the real world.

Regardless, you can't ban something for everyone just because of some potential unverified negative effects it might possibly lead to sometime in the future. We might as well ban all violent video games, movies, or books because they might encourage violence; it's the same logic. In fact, nearly anything could be argued to have a potentially harmful effect, but without evidence, such assertions are completely meaningless.

I ultimately think that, like a lot of things, most people just find it icky and think that gives them the right to tell everyone else that they can't do it. But doing so is completely knee-jerk and reactionary, and it's not how a free society works.

It's not simply feelings of "icky"-ness (as you put it) that causes people to not agree with lolicon animations. It is because 1. there is a moral responsibility that we all hold as fellow human beings to protect those within our societies which may not be able to themselves. e.g. such as the poor, the disability, the YOUNG and easily mislead children within our society etc etc. It is because, this is a blatant misuse of power where it depicts adult men sexually taking adantage for their own pleasures while ignoring ALL the gross consequence which their actions will later have on the child's mental state of mind and pscyhology. Most of the time those whom have encountered such abuse look for a way of escapism whether that be through drugs or other destructive behaviours but which normally all lead to suicide and a a miserable life. Lolicon glorifies one aspect and glosses over the rest, and removes just how horrible such a behaviour is on that particular child. I urge EVERYONE to go research into child molestation victims if you think I'm just pulling shit out of my arse, and then come back and try and justify such acts or try and justify how it's ok to even create such depictions.

As I said before research psychology, propaganda and human behaviours and also research past societies where people have been laid to commit atrocious acts upon other groups. It starts off incremintally, it is a seed, an idea that is planted. In nazi germany, Goebbles (Hitler's "spin doctor") used cartoons to start planting seeds of hate and mistrust towards Jews. They used cartoons that depicted Jews as lesser beings, as people who should not be given any rights as those whom are in effect wothless to society. And yes, this had an affect on the people and desensitized them to the idea of such things actually being done to actual Jews. It may act like an outlet but it also acts as a gateway to fantasies involving real life children. This is not just soemthing which is just another fad, but is a genre which is pretty dark when one takes the time to really look at it.

Military and hate propaganda are different, also some loli works do have some sort of punishment and consequences that happen in the story from pregnancy to the person screwing the loli getting killed.

Dec 29, 2014 11:52 AM

Aug 2014
TheConquerer said:
Paulo27 said:
People who have fun playing violent video games have mental problems.
Noted.

Don't you think there's a difference between enjoying the murder of civilians and playing a cod game? If not then you might have some problems.
I've been told that fantasizing about killing people is a way to vent.
Dec 29, 2014 11:52 AM

May 2014
incisorr said:
Gotsupermilk said:
Then I guess I'm crazy.

people think about that all the time even ive fantasized murdering somebody thousands of times and i dislike gore in general

ive also fantasized about being in space, does that make me an astronaut?

seriously...

You're not a pedophile or whatever as long as you control yourself and know whats right and whats wrong and if you like kids then so be it

When I said fantasize I said it more in the way that you get pleasure of these thoughts, if you can tell whats right and wrong great but you can't deny that there must be something wrong if you're getting thoughts of little kids and murder in your head all the time.

Also we are talking about liking kids in the sexual way right?
I've been here way too long...
Dec 29, 2014 11:54 AM

Aug 2014
TheConquerer said:
incisorr said:

people think about that all the time even ive fantasized murdering somebody thousands of times and i dislike gore in general

ive also fantasized about being in space, does that make me an astronaut?

seriously...

You're not a pedophile or whatever as long as you control yourself and know whats right and whats wrong and if you like kids then so be it

When I said fantasize I said it more in the way that you get pleasure of these thoughts, if you can tell whats right and wrong great but you can't deny that there must be something wrong if you're getting thoughts of little kids and murder in your head all the time.

Also we are talking about liking kids in the sexual way right?
There is no other way to like kids.
Dec 29, 2014 12:04 PM

Mar 2014
TheConquerer said:
Paulo27 said:
People who have fun playing violent video games have mental problems.
Noted.

Don't you think there's a difference between enjoying the murder of civilians and playing a cod game? If not then you might have some problems.
There's also a different between fucking someone and fapping to them.
Dec 29, 2014 12:26 PM

Apr 2012
Can you prove those are children though?

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 29, 2014 12:39 PM

Dec 2014
Hoppy said:

It's not simply feelings of "icky"-ness (as you put it) that causes people to not agree with lolicon animations. There is a moral responsibility that we all hold as fellow human beings to protect those within our societies which may not be able to protect themselves and whom may be easily targeted by those whom may have greater power (whether that be in knowledge, money, etc) than they do e.g. such as the poor, the disable, children, minority groups, etc etc. Lolicon genres depict a blatant misuse of power where adult men sexually take advantage of children for their own pleasures while ignoring ALL the gross consequences which their actions will have on that developing child's mental state of mind and over well being. Most of the time those whom have encountered such abuse look for a way of escapism whether that be through drugs or other destructive behaviours but which normally all lead to suicide or a spiralling self destructive life style if they do not get the correct help. Lolicon glorifies one aspect and glosses over the rest, and removes just how horrible such a behaviour is on that particular child. I urge EVERYONE to go research into child molestation victims if you think I'm just pulling shit out of my arse, and then come back and try and justify such acts or try and justify how such the glorification of such acts through animation, writings or any other medium is "ok" or how it doesn't "matter".

Modified by AmberRose, 19 minutes ago

Military and hate propaganda are different, also some loli works do have some sort of punishment and consequences that happen in the story from pregnancy to the person screwing the loli getting killed.[/quote]

Propaganda is propaganda. Military propaganda is propaganda enacted by the military or propaganda about the military but in our particular context I'm assuming you mean the first one. Thus the military can use different types of propaganda which may instill different emotions, such as hate, complacency, denial, etc etc. Hate propaganda is propaganda which instills hate. And propaganda is simply biased/misleading information to promote certain ideas. Thus saying that "military and hate propaganda are different" doesn't make any logical sense because the military can use different types of propaganda such as hate propaganda. So your first sentence is null and void.

As for your second point where the perpetrator is "punished" at the very end hardly weighs out the episodes where the artists and producers of the anime spend glorifying the act of molesting the child, neither does it make the glorification acceptable in any way. The person watching the lolicon is still masturbating and fantasizing to the act of sexually harassing that child, they are still enacting on that fantasy within themselves. which perpetuates their thoughts of being sexually attracted to young children and perpetuates this mind frame of thinking. So having 1 episode at the very end where one can easily just skip which shows one getting arrested or killed doesn't really show the gravity or encapsulates the cruelty in which they are enacting on that child. How many times do they actually show the real after effects that this has had on the victim itself? And I don't mean the few snippets of the blank facial expression. I mean even one whole episode solely focusing on how the child feels afterwards. The traumatized state in which they are left in. The fear they feel. The uncleanliness they feel. The self hate they sometimes have of they themselves. And usually the deep sense of wanting to die or escape in anyway they can from what has happened. It shows NONE of this. This is why it is propaganda, because it is a grossly biased depiction of the gravity of the crime, the molestation which is being done, and all the while, the guy fapping to it thinks it's ok to just get that simple gratification from the act and does not think about the child but mere about himself and his pleasure. In time if he continues watching such glorifications religiously, he is likely to become attracted to children and will be already so much desensitized and far removed from the child''s well being that he will no longer be thinking of how grave his actions are on the child but will only be thinking of the instant satisfaction that he can feel. Lolicon dramas basically engrosses one into thinking the way a molester thinks, the instant gratification from the child and then the possible arrest. But he rarely thinks about the consequences, the pain of the child, the trauma they will feel, the self loathing, the suicidal tendacies they will have, the drug abuse, the hate, the unquenchable desire to forget in ANY way they can about their trauma. They don't think of that within the moment of the act, and that is what lolicon genres are encouraging. They are encouraging one to not think about the reality or gravity of what they are truly doing, and that is how a molester is created.
AmberRoseDec 29, 2014 12:45 PM
Dec 29, 2014 12:40 PM

Aug 2014
AmberRose said:
Hoppy said:

It's not simply feelings of "icky"-ness (as you put it) that causes people to not agree with lolicon animations. There is a moral responsibility that we all hold as fellow human beings to protect those within our societies which may not be able to protect themselves and whom may be easily targeted by those whom may have greater power (whether that be in knowledge, money, etc) than they do e.g. such as the poor, the disable, children, minority groups, etc etc. Lolicon genres depict a blatant misuse of power where adult men sexually take advantage of children for their own pleasures while ignoring ALL the gross consequences which their actions will have on that developing child's mental state of mind and over well being. Most of the time those whom have encountered such abuse look for a way of escapism whether that be through drugs or other destructive behaviours but which normally all lead to suicide or a spiralling self destructive life style if they do not get the correct help. Lolicon glorifies one aspect and glosses over the rest, and removes just how horrible such a behaviour is on that particular child. I urge EVERYONE to go research into child molestation victims if you think I'm just pulling shit out of my arse, and then come back and try and justify such acts or try and justify how such the glorification of such acts through animation, writings or any other medium is "ok" or how it doesn't "matter".

Modified by AmberRose, 19 minutes ago

Military and hate propaganda are different, also some loli works do have some sort of punishment and consequences that happen in the story from pregnancy to the person screwing the loli getting killed.

Propaganda is propaganda. Military propaganda is propaganda enacted by the military or propaganda about the military but in our particular context I'm assuming you mean the first one. Thus the military can use different types of propaganda which may instill different emotions, such as hate, complacency, denial, etc etc. Hate propaganda is propaganda which instills hate. And propaganda is simply biased/misleading information to promote certain ideas. Thus saying that "military and hate propaganda are different" doesn't make any logical sense because the military can use different types of propaganda such as hate propaganda. So your first sentence is null and void.

As for your second point where the perpetrator is "punished" at the very end hardly weighs out the episodes where the artists and producers of the anime spend glorifying the act of molesting the child, neither does it make the glorification acceptable in any way. The person watching the lolicon is still masturbating and fantasizing to the act of sexually harassing that child, they are still enacting on that fantasy within themselves. which perpetuates their thoughts of being sexually attracted to young children and perpetuates this mind frame of thinking. So having 1 episode at the very end where one can easily just skip which shows one getting arrested or killed doesn't really show the gravity or encapsulates the cruelty in which they are enacting on that child. How many times do they actually show the real after effects that this has had on the victim itself? And I don't mean to snippets of the blank facial expression. I mean even one whole episode solely focusing on how the child feels afterwards. The traumatized state in which they are left in. The fear they feel. The uncleanliness they feel. The self hate they sometimes have of they themselves. And usually the deep sense of wanting to die or escape from what has happened to them which tend to later on blossom into self destructive attitudes. It shows NONE of this. This is why it is propaganda, because shows a grossly biased depiction of the gravity of the crime, the molestation which is being done, and all the while, the guy fapping to it, in time if he continues watching such glorification religiously will likely become attracted to children and will be already so much desentized and far removed from the child that he will no longer be thinking of how grave his actions are on the child but will only be thinking of the instant satisfaction that he can feel. Lolicon dramas are basically engrosses one into thinking a way a molester thinks, the instant gratification from the child and then the possible arrest. But he rarely thinks about the consequences, the pain of the child, the trauma they will feel, the self loathing, the hate, the unquenchable desire they will have to have never had that experience happen to them which will lead them into a self destructive lifestyle. They don't think of that within the moment of the act, and that is what lolicon genres are encouraging. They are encouraging one to not think about the reality or gravity of what they are truly doing, and that is how a molester is created.[/quote]Lol
Dec 29, 2014 12:44 PM

Apr 2012
GTA is glorifying killing on the streets for money. No wait, nevermind, there's no scientific correlation, they actually claim that there is no such effect. So you can't create "molesters" in this way. Also, not everyone that has molested a child is a pedophile.

Debunked OP's primary argument.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 29, 2014 12:46 PM

May 2014
Paulo27 said:

There's also a different between fucking someone and fapping to them.[/quote]

Wow you must be some kind of fucking genius.
I've been here way too long...
Dec 29, 2014 12:47 PM

Aug 2013
What else are we high-class civilized members of MAL going to fap to?
Real pron like all the heathen plebs? I think not.
Dec 29, 2014 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
OP, please learn to use PARAGRAPHS. Your huge walls of text are more annoying when they don't have any spaces between them. As your whole rant on it being propaganda and influencing people. News flash, humans are easily influenced and manipulated beings. If you wanted to get rid of every negative influence on humans it would start with money.

Which would collapse our economy and then next would be religion which would cause crusades on who is right or wrong. In the end it's not entirely the subject material who is at fault, it's the people. Everyone has a free will and choices which they're mostly in control of. You seem to think you're the only one with a free will and everyone else is a mindless zombie to their surroundings.

Sure loli pornography might be sick but so is human trafficking and slavery. Those things are causing real suffering in the here and now, not into the probable future. You're focused on the wrong things if your biggest worry is phonographic influence on the minds of people. Anyone who is brainwashed by such things is ignorant and will be justly punished for their mistakes.
Dec 30, 2014 10:32 AM

Apr 2010
Thread moved and locked

Thread moved to the Anime board.
Due to the sensitivity of the subject and the fact that most users can't handle this subject i have decided to lock this thread.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What'd I say?

SgtBateMan - 11 hours ago

7 by Kwanthemaster »»
39 seconds ago

» So, what's the oldest anime you've ever watched?

Gashadokur0 - 8 hours ago

27 by Kwanthemaster »»
3 minutes ago

» Simping for anime/manga creators. Do you do it? How do you do it?

Catalano - 5 hours ago

13 by Dumb »»
5 minutes ago

» Is the concept of a villain stupid?

Anjuro - 7 hours ago

27 by Kwanthemaster »»
8 minutes ago

» Do you have a prejudice against people who watch ecchi/hentai? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - May 9

59 by DesuMaiden »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.