Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2009 3:47 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 22, 2009 2:42 PM

Nov 2007
one thing constantly annoyed me throughout this chapter. what was with the chibi-esk type drawing of yuuki all of a sudden. it definitely does not fit at all.
Nov 22, 2009 2:56 PM

Apr 2008
Sara was nice.
It's good finally knowing what she really wants...

Everything else was as boring as ever. This thing needs to get some rhythm. I even don't know why I'm reading it.
Nov 22, 2009 3:42 PM

Jun 2008
I'm more curious about Kaname's past now...
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Nov 22, 2009 3:58 PM

May 2007
I really don't know what to think about this chapter. While not necessarily bad, it really didn't live up to the expectations I had at the end of the last chapter. Seeing Sara-san (or really, any other vampire) finally starting to make a move against Kaname -- rather than just talking about it -- is quite refreshing. I really just want to see the inevitable clash between the Hunter Organization and the Vampires. Though this event might just be a small trigger to it.

Again, Yuuki's "I don't want anyone to die" dialogue at the end of the chapter is pathetic and hard to believe because of how utterly useless she has become. She has almost no will of her own anymore (a huge contrast of how she was introduced in the beginning of the series) and all she does is listen to Kaname, as shown by her growing her hair long and the high heels. *Shrugs* I seriously hope the author begins to redeem her character at some point.
Nov 22, 2009 5:08 PM

Sep 2009
This bubble Yuuki has been living in is gonna blow. This is gonna be a huge mess and it seems the Kurans are going to be right in middle of a preeminent war or the main target for the both (the vampire hunters and the others pure blood vampires).
Nov 22, 2009 8:15 PM

Apr 2009
Queen huh? Very surprising. -_-
Not much really happened.. looking forward to next chp.
Nov 22, 2009 8:16 PM

May 2009
With so few purebloods left it feels strange that they still eliminate each other.
Nov 22, 2009 8:16 PM

Jun 2009
Hmm...I don't like Sara...maybe it'll change later, but now she isn't a very likeable character for me.
I liked the part when Kaname was mad. XD
Hope that in the next chapter Zero'll acting more.
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Nov 22, 2009 9:43 PM

Jul 2008
Cheers to Sara starting some dramarama. Other than that, Yuuki needs to stop being all talk...which starts with Kaname loosening her leash which I don't see happening any time soon. I liked Shiki and Rima's cameos though.
Nov 23, 2009 9:09 AM

Apr 2009
'I'm going to teach you quite a lot of things.' - ok, this just sounded wrong.
But maybe because everything about KanamexYuuki sounds wrong to me. Oh well.

We've been (once again) reminded how hot Senri is (and his appearance was actually my favourite part of this chapter.)
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Nov 23, 2009 3:05 PM

Oct 2009
I used to want to stand up for Yuuki, but she is totally full fledged annoying now! Other than interesting facts about Vampire legend and Sara finally coming out about what she did, this chapter was lame . . .

LOL Aidou-Senpai count those chick peas!!!
Nov 23, 2009 9:02 PM

Oct 2009
I agree with rima, Yuuki looks completely different when she uses high heels.
she really different when the time she became prefect and when she became purebloods.

Nov 23, 2009 9:49 PM

Dec 2008
Oh great!
We have Shiki as Rido's son now! Terrific!

And Kaname has the thrown, that makes Yuuki the future queen, right? I cant even comment about that! lol!

But I really liked Kaname's angry face and that talk about piggy and the wolf! Hahahah! I do love Kaname afterall :D

Next chapter will be released on February? That is twice more waiting time and a lot more anger for me!
AureoleNov 23, 2009 9:52 PM
Nov 24, 2009 4:48 AM

Apr 2009
asx-nici said:
I liked the part when Kaname was mad. XD

<33
XDD

I liked this chapter but....
crazy_eights said:
one thing constantly annoyed me throughout this chapter. what was with the chibi-esk type drawing of yuuki all of a sudden. it definitely does not fit at all.

THIS! >>
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Nov 24, 2009 5:59 AM
Oct 2008
Yuuki has gotten so useless. Even though she is a pureblood and (probably) the future "queen", all the vampires and vampirehunters look at her as Kaname's shiny new pet. She should stand up for herself more!
And Kaname is just cute/worries-to-much !

Boring chapter. The story needs a more interesting twist.
Nov 24, 2009 4:15 PM

Jun 2009
i thought that this chapter was really boring. i used to really like this manga but now im loosing interest....
:):):):):):):)

Nov 24, 2009 7:48 PM

May 2007
Hm, the stuff about the purebloods wars and how there are only a few of them left was interesting. Zero's line "this is only the beginning of it" obviously foreshadows something to come. That Sara pureblood seems like a strong opponent to Kaname & the Hunters. I wonder what side will Ichijou choose...

Also, Yui was cute this chap. :x

Nov 25, 2009 10:18 PM

Oct 2009
Aureole said:
Next chapter will be released on February? That is twice more waiting time and a lot more anger for me!

Oh, I actually thought it was Dec 24th . . . at least that's what I heard
Nov 26, 2009 11:58 PM

Dec 2008
Moon_River said:
Aureole said:

Oh, I actually thought it was Dec 24th . . . at least that's what I heard
Im pretty sure that it was written February at that last page...

°Goes to check again°
Nov 27, 2009 9:54 AM

Oct 2009
sctg_x316 said:
i thought that this chapter was really boring. i used to really like this manga but now im loosing interest....

Same here...hope next chapter is better...i read it at night now i am really sleepy...-_-"
Nov 29, 2009 2:37 AM

Mar 2009
Just when I thought things are going to get exciting, this chapter turns out to be a damper. Well, the best bits was at the beginning with Sara going all sinister and her revelation that she killed Ouri. Shiki and Rima's appearance were a bonus too. I get the feeling that Rima still think Yuki is useless...even Aidou still think of her that way. Well, she really hasn't done anything significant except being coddled by her Kaname onii-sama. Geez, I hope the plot and pace picks up again the next chapter.
Dec 15, 2009 2:11 PM

Jan 2009
Aureole said:
Oh great!
We have Shiki as Rido's son now! Terrific!

We've had him as Rido's son for quite some time now. When Rido took over Shiki's body in the school arc, it was said then that Rido was his father.

I've said a few times now that I really don't like Sara. What a bitch! Takuma needs to get away from her as soon as possible.

Back to Shiki....one word...HOT!

We need more Zero....I think that sums it up for me.

Dec 25, 2009 11:16 PM

May 2009
Kaname... <3
Apr 19, 2010 4:29 PM

Oct 2008
Obviously Sara is the suspect.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jan 7, 2011 12:15 PM

Dec 2010
Okay, I'm not sure how Kaname love could possibly still be floating around. I find it really <strike>disturbing</strike>... upsetting... that so many people here still like him after he clearly admits that he's controlling her. Even Rima seemed to notice how much she's changed and how she isn't like herself anymore (comment about her shoes and then Yuuki blushed, almost as if ashamed), and then Hino went so far as for Kaname to admit later on that he wants to keep her locked up like a still doll and for her to do and look the way he wants. If he truly loved her he would let her act and be whatever way she wanted. You can be protective of someone and let let them at least dress and look the way they want to and more comfortable in. I think he sees her like a trophy, like a dool, more than anything else...I'm finding their relationship harder to swallow with each edition.

But, Sara redeemed the chapter for me :) Could it be I only like her because we share the same name? (Maybe... ;) ) I think she's a really interesting villain, can't wait to see how she plans to gain power, and how she has power over our Ichijou now...
Jun 3, 2011 12:06 AM

Aug 2009
BORING.

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Sep 8, 2011 10:05 AM
Feb 2010
I can't believe I'm still reading this crap.
Oct 22, 2015 7:30 AM
Oct 2011
SpiritedSarah said:
Okay, I&#039;m not sure how Kaname love could possibly still be floating around. I find it really disturbing... upsetting... that so many people here still like him after he clearly admits that he&#039;s controlling her. Even Rima seemed to notice how much she&#039;s changed and how she isn&#039;t like herself anymore (comment about her shoes and then Yuuki blushed, almost as if ashamed), and then Hino went so far as for Kaname to admit later on that he wants to keep her locked up like a still doll and for her to do and look the way he wants. If he truly loved her he would let her act and be whatever way she wanted. You can be protective of someone and let let them at least dress and look the way they want to and more comfortable in. I think he sees her like a trophy, like a dool, more than anything else...I&#039;m finding their relationship harder to swallow with each edition.

But, Sara redeemed the chapter for me :) Could it be I only like her because we share the same name? (Maybe... ;) ) I think she&#039;s a really interesting villain, can&#039;t wait to see how she plans to gain power, and how she has power over our Ichijou now...
One thing is for sure this relationship hasn't been healthy for Yuuki and I am NOT talking about the incest. I read Angel Sanctuary and loved it so my take on Incest is creepy but none of my business. It is the CONTROLLING aspect of this relationship that is unhealthy. I have to wonder if Kaname is deliberately trying to push people away from him.
Apr 22, 2023 6:27 AM

Aug 2022
Seems Sara Shirabuki is a character I would have created in my head even if she wasn't there. :) I like that kind of characters. But I was looking to see Ori and Hanadagi and then I learn there really are only two pictures of them? That makes me sad.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.