Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 22, 2014 7:40 PM
Aug 2014
For some reason, I can't get into Sachi's route. Doesn't matter which of the two options involving Sachi I choose (praise or ask for alternative penalty), they both lead me to the next common route chapter, and towards the Michiru and Sakaki routes. It's like the route doesn't even exist. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do or how to fix this?
Nov 22, 2014 8:28 PM

Apr 2012
Are you sure you followed the right steps?:
- Help Sachi
- Mr. Standoffish Man
- Help Sachi
- Reject the money
- This is idiotic. Can’t let myself get caught up in her nonsense.
- Praise Sachi
Nov 22, 2014 9:13 PM
Aug 2014
I started a game from the beginning and used the skip feature to make all the choices you listed, and it worked. Didn't know those non-route choices actually did something. Thanks!

Just for future reference, do the first three choices affect any other routes? Or is it just a thing unique to Sachi's route? I don't really want to enter spoiler minefields looking for route trees/walkthroughs.
Nov 22, 2014 11:00 PM

Apr 2012
I'm not quite sure, but it can't hurt. The guide says to use those three options for every route.
Nov 23, 2014 9:01 AM

Jan 2009
Without the first and third option, you're obviously missing some scenes for Sachi.

I don't see why the option "Mr. Standoffish Man" should be any important. Other than it being the funniest imho.

The guide probably said it like that, so that you don't have to start a new game when you want to do Sachi's route.

edit: about the question: (no content-relevant spoiler)
NoboruNov 23, 2014 9:05 AM
Nov 23, 2014 11:10 PM

Apr 2012
Noboru said:
I don't see why the option "Mr. Standoffish Man" should be any important. Other than it being the funniest imho.[/spoiler]

I thought as much, since I always chose "Juicy Yuuji", which is clearly the funniest option.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nintendo the rising king of console industry!?

rohan121 - Yesterday

5 by RobertsahDHDA »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Which laptop should I go for?

Teckmeister - Yesterday

8 by wizdom224 »»
4 hours ago

» What was the very first video game you ever played? As well your first game console?

Kazeninjaryu1 - May 5

18 by Coaghim »»
10 hours ago

» GTA V vs GTA IV

tectacles - May 2

13 by Euroqean »»
11 hours ago

» your video game waifu or husbando

deg - Yesterday

6 by Otakupervert890 »»
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.