Forum Settings
Forums
New
Who does Yona best fit with?
Nov 10, 2014 2:18 PM

Mar 2008
I ship any of the main boy characters in Akatsuki no Yona. The mangaka just makes them all so equally loveable. I would really like to see an ending with SooWoon & Yona though. I hope that eventually the mangaka will pull up more love-love scenes with SooWoon.

Although you can pretty much see that she'll end up with Hak.I wouldn't mind either way. If I can recall too, most of her mangas main dudes were black haired, sooo I feel like SooWoon's out of the game, especially that he doesn't even have appearance until like
. Aaand Hak has waaay to many love-love scenes with Yona.

Out of the dragons, I really like Shin-Ah and Jae Ha. Completely different personalities, I know. With Jae Ha, he has that playboy attitude. I like it when he shows his caring side to Yona. Shin-Ah is adorable with his cool and quiet attitude that can get so twisted when it comes to protecting Yona.

What do you guys think? You can say other pair-ups too in this manga!
Nov 10, 2014 3:07 PM

Oct 2013
Shina-Ah and Yona is my favorite by far, they're just adorable together and I really want to see more interactions between them. I'm hoping that with the new developments they'll interact more.

It's quite obvious though that she'll end up with Hak, and if she doesn't then I'll be very surprised. I do like her with Hak in all honesty and I will be happy if they end up together.

Frankly I can't see her ending up with SooWoon because I just can't imagine her ever being okay with the fact that he
I'll put the spoiler just in case anyone hasn't really read it yet, though I doubt it.

I also like Yona and Jae-Ha mainly because I do really enjoy the whole age gap. Plus as he said even though he's got the whole playboy attitude he really cares for her.

Can't see her with Yoon really, they just seem more brother/sister type relationship to me.

Even though I do like Kija a lot I don't really see him and Yona together. He just seems like the person to pine from a distance for her.
Nov 11, 2014 5:18 AM

May 2013
Obviously, its Hak. I'm telling you. I ship them and I know they will be canon.

But, on a serious note, Zeno and Yoon needs more love.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 15, 2014 11:28 PM
Nov 2009
I really don't mind any because I love them all, but I know it will be Hak lol. Plus, he really deserve it to be honest for all he's done xDDD
May 25, 2017 7:17 PM

Apr 2016
I don't ship Yona with anyone. :P

In the past, I approved of Su-won and Yona. Despite how hurt both Su-won and Yona are, they have faith in each other's good nature.
Su-won's protectiveness over Yona is also very touching. Whenever the two encountered each other, Su-won never intended to hurt or kill Yona, and he even shielded her in Awa. This type of protectiveness Su-won displays to Yona, hasn't been shown to the same extent, to any other character so far. Yona herself, admitted that she could not pull the sword and kill Su-won, despite how much she thought she hated him. Yona continued to have feelings for Su-won, despite his betrayal. But, since Yona and Hak are a pair, I stopped preferring Su-won x Yona.

I also see Yoon and Yona behaving more like siblings. Shin-ah is cute with Yona, but I don't think he understands romantic love yet. Ki-ja deeply respects Yona as his master, so if romance were to ever happen between them, there needs to be time for him to acknowledge his feelings, and initiate or pursue her. Zeno is
, so I don't ship him with Yona. Out of all of the dragons, I actually like seeing Yona with Jae-ha the most, because he's very caring and patient. Jae-ha is a great guide and supporter.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

9 by Uyumi »»
Yesterday, 1:13 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.