Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2014 4:57 AM

Sep 2013
The difference in writing between F/SN and F/Z is that whereas F/SN tells the whole story from the POV of Shirou (And a little Rin), F/Z, while focuses a little more on Kiritsugu's POV, is very neutral in its portrayal of the 7 mages. Everyone gets almost equal screen time from the start, and as a result it is much less of a 'I am the hero' plot that F/SN was, and more of an examination of different ideals clashing. F/SN is that too later in the road, but it approaches this with an already well-established main character who you are ready to root for, instead of F/Z's different mages who all have something to like about.

I'm not saying that either way is worse than other, but I'd argue F/Z's writing style is more ambitious.
cupcNov 14, 2014 5:00 AM
Nov 14, 2014 5:01 AM

Aug 2009
cupc said:
The difference in writing between F/SN and F/Z is that whereas F/SN tells the whole story from the POV of Shirou (And a little Rin), F/Z, while focuses a little more on Kiritsugu's POV, is very neutral in its portrayal of the 7 mages. Everyone gets almost equal screen-time from the start, and as a result it is much less of a 'I am the hero' plot that F/SN was, and more of an examination of different ideals clashing. F/SN is that too later in the road, but it approaches this with a well-established main character who you are ready to root for, instead of F/Z's different mages who all have something to like about.

I'm not saying that either way is worse than other, but I'd argue F/Z's writing style is more ambitious.
But how does that make FSN's dialogue childish, ridiculous or whatever?

It's one thing to like a different narration method and another to find the dialogues themselves bad.
Nov 14, 2014 5:06 AM

Sep 2013
FakePriest said:
cupc said:
The difference in writing between F/SN and F/Z is that whereas F/SN tells the whole story from the POV of Shirou (And a little Rin), F/Z, while focuses a little more on Kiritsugu's POV, is very neutral in its portrayal of the 7 mages. Everyone gets almost equal screen-time from the start, and as a result it is much less of a 'I am the hero' plot that F/SN was, and more of an examination of different ideals clashing. F/SN is that too later in the road, but it approaches this with a well-established main character who you are ready to root for, instead of F/Z's different mages who all have something to like about.

But how does that make FSN's dialogue childish, ridiculous or whatever?

It's one thing to like a different narration method and another to find the dialogues themselves bad.

It might have something to do with F/SN less serious dialogue, which I, while can see someone not enjoying coming from F/Z, actually prefer to F/Z's serious writing.

The amount of classic anime cliches such as funny faces is already well past F/Z's. I like them, but I can see some people expecting another F/Z in terms of tryhard edginess and being disappointed.
Nov 14, 2014 5:11 AM

Nov 2014
WakameHead said:

Are you implying that fate zero is a fanfic of its novel series, or of fatestaynight, which is supposed to be a fanfic as well? cause that's just dumb.

fst said:
It's fiction written by a fan, obviously intended to be read by other fans. I see nothing wrong with calling it a fanfic of F/SN, which is itself doing the same with various old myths.

Destroying a noble phantasm doesn't mean much to you, does it?

I agree. Fate zero was a mediocore fanfiction of Fate stay night.

As for the whole Saber vs. Rider fight, if Saber destroyed his noble phantasm, why didn't she just deal the final blow while he was still vulnerable? He lost his chariot and Saber was at a bigger advantage in close combat. That warrants a final blow. Instead she left for no reason.

He was a douche to Saber, but that doesn't count. That was actually the writer's voice because he hates Saber.

He was a douche to everyone, not just Saber.

You really try TOO hard to trash Gen and FZ.

It is true that Gen hates Saber though. Rin is his waifu, anyone that wants to say otherwise can look at the dumb but awesome filler episode with child Rin. The man himself said in an interview that he could only see Saber as a man and that Rin and Shirou were the best pair. Not to mention he nerfed saber, and wrecked her personality all together, oh, and made her incredibly guilty about her own past throughout the show.
Nov 14, 2014 5:31 AM

Aug 2009
Oh look another "FZ sucks" troll...

Rider has ANOTHER Noble Phantasm that Saber knows about.Should she risk having to face an entire army?What is the point when she has to save Irir?

The filler ep was from ufotable not Gen.Yet the original source had very few Rin scenes and WAY more Saber with awesome scenes as well.And you base your argument on a shipping?Oh dear...

Nerfed?Saber isnt the best Servant in either war.Both Lancers,both Berserkers,Fake Assassin,True Assassin,FSN Rider,Gilgamesh,Kuzuki etc.

Wrecked her personality and made her guilty about her past?What we see in FSN is the result of FZ's events APPROVED by Nasu.Did you even READ FSN and the interviews?

You guys have to try harder with your trolling attempts.
Nov 14, 2014 5:47 AM

Nov 2014
I'm back~ :D

WakameHeadNov 14, 2014 6:09 AM
Nov 14, 2014 5:57 AM

Aug 2009
A Historical figure that supposedly is the son of Zeus.Alexander's life isnt 100% accurate.That is Ckan's point.

So what if he actually existed when we only know about events of his life and not about himself?That is the problem.You shit on Gen for his interpretation which isnt that far off?So Alexander raided iri's castle in order to talk with other kings. Why is it so "inaccurate"?

Gilgamesh shits on Saber as well.Kiritsugu is the same and their personas were founded by Nasu.So Nasu hates Saber as well?

Poor Gen.Being criticized for doing the same thing as Nasu.

I am used to seeing people bashing Nasu for "not being Gen".But the opposite is a first.
Nov 14, 2014 6:16 AM

Nov 2014
FakePriest said:

Rider has ANOTHER Noble Phantasm that Saber knows about.Should she risk having to face an entire army?What is the point when she has to save Irir?

The filler ep was from ufotable not Gen.Yet the original source had very few Rin scenes and WAY more Saber with awesome scenes as well.And you base your argument on a shipping?Oh dear...

Nerfed?Saber isnt the best Servant in either war.Both Lancers,both Berserkers,Fake Assassin,True Assassin,FSN Rider,Gilgamesh,Kuzuki etc.

Wrecked her personality and made her guilty about her past?What we see in FSN is the result of FZ's events APPROVED by Nasu.Did you even READ FSN and the interviews?

I don't think that it sucks, I actually enjoyed it.
Nov 14, 2014 6:41 AM

Nov 2014

WakameHeadNov 14, 2014 6:57 AM
Nov 14, 2014 6:57 AM

Aug 2009
BeautifulShinji said:
FakePriest said:

I don't think that it sucks, I actually enjoyed it.

[/quote][/spoiler]

WakameHead said:

FakePriest said:
A Historical figure that supposedly is the son of Zeus.Alexander's life isnt 100% accurate.That is Ckan's point.

So what if he actually existed when we only know about events of his life and not about himself?That is the problem.You shit on Gen for his interpretation which isnt that far off?So Alexander raided iri's castle in order to talk with other kings. Why is it so "inaccurate"?

Gilgamesh shits on Saber as well.Kiritsugu is the same and their personas were founded by Nasu.So Nasu hates Saber as well?

Poor Gen.Being criticized for doing the same thing as Nasu.

I am used to seeing people bashing Nasu for "not being Gen".But the opposite is a first.

Yeah. But you're saying that Alexander the Great is a myth like the other characters, and he isn't. So I guess it does make sense for him to charge into Saber and Lancer's fight like a moron. That was ambitious like Ckan said sure, but there wasn't any logical thought put into it, even though Alexander the Great was, again, supposed to be a strategist. Ckan said he could see Alexander the Great as someone who would take risks, but what could Rider expect from getting in the way of Lancer and Saber's fight? They're in a war where they're supposed to kill other servants, that's their purpose for being summoned. What did Rider expect from them besides getting attacked in return? Alexander the Great would have been a lot smarter than that. Rider is lucky that that event simply became a servant gathering. Alexander the Great wouldn't have been able to have made all of his accomplishments if he just charged into battle like a moron.

You're right that whole drinking scene wasn't stupid at all, even though it was basically a scene where they decided "hey look let's just have a who's dick is bigger contest even though we're supposed to kill each other". Out of character for both Gil and Saber. Gil wouldn't have wasted his time with mongrels and Saber would have cut Rider down. The problem that I have with Rider shitting on Saber is because he isn't in the position to shit on her. Alexander's ideals are just as screwed up as her's and he isn't worthy of his title because he isn't the King of Conquerors. Gilgamesh is the king of pretty much everything, so he's allowed to voice his opinions no matter how screwed up it is. There's the difference. It's obvious that Rider was Gen's favorite, considered how much work he actually put into the character and because he was the best character in the series.

That is a shame, considering Madoka is probably Gen's last great work.

I didnt call him a myth.I said that he is as fictional as Koujirou since the records on him arent first hand accounts.

Alexander the Great wasnt an overpowered spirit that could summon some thousand soldiers in an instant.You assume that he didnt have any ideas on what to do in case Saber and Lancer were to attack him.

I agree about Rider's ideals but why is it OOC for Gil and Saber?
ssjokgNov 14, 2014 9:39 AM
Nov 14, 2014 7:30 AM

Nov 2014
God, it's clear from seeing your comments that your fanboyism is preventing you from thinking clearing. You keep flip flopping from the servants' actual stats to all of the complications of the servants themselves in the actual story. If I'm bad at trolling why are you talking to me you nerd? Lol. We're done here. GG M8!
Nov 14, 2014 7:48 AM

Nov 2013
I'm sorry to bring this part back, but I have to:

WakameHead said:
Well, if you're a newcomer to fate and if you're confused about what's happening then you shouldn't start with UBW because it's the second arc. Yeah, I said it. They can either watch the crap adaption or read the fate route on youtube.

How does the fate route / DEENight help me understand the parts I mentioned? Spoiler alert: it doesn't.

If UBW is the second arc and I shouldn't start with it, please give me a reason for the mountain of exposition that they included so far.

It's not fine for a series to be confusing just because I can always search the internet for answers.
I will not let F/SN get away with its current flaws just because its popularity HAS to be justified.
I'm not saying that F/SN as a whole is shit, but I'm pointing out specific parts and episodes that bother me.
I will ponder on and I will criticize F/SN episode by episode, because those issues I brought up can't be resolved by revealing the truth (that I already know) later on.
The fact that many newcomers are enjoying it doesn't justify the parts I pointed out. Many people don't drop Akame ga Kill and Mahouka after the first episode, even though everyone criticizes those series.

Or you can just watch Naruto. The choice is yours.

Wow.

BotatoPriest said:
Basically what I am saying is if kokusho36 wants to praise F/Z for being "clear" right off the bat then he should just remember that it is in fact NOT "making things clear" but rather repeating stuff you ALREADY know. When you started playing the same game as him I just felt like butting in. F/Z is NOT a standalone.

Ridiculous exaggeration. Half of F/Z's cast isn't present in F/SN, and most of the other half doesn't have enough "screentime" in F/SN to say that it's "repeating stuff you already know".
The fact that F/Z is not stand-alone isn't an excuse to defend F/SN, I only brought it up because another user was saying that the two series shared the same problems, regarding the ambiguous character motivations and behaviour in battle.

That's just you. The score jumped from 8.84 to 8.90 after episode 3. Like it or not most people enjoyed the shit out of it.

The fact that it was the first real battle and the unlimited budget can easily overshadow the episode's flaws for most people. That isn't an excuse to deny any criticism, though.

Sorry but anyone who is watching without being deadset on hating would think that Archer's smirk means something, which would reassure them that there are "stuff" that will be revealed later so it's not a "mess." Especially considering about 7 minutes earlier Kirei does that exact same smirk after saying things that clearly show he is evil, or at least has evil intentions.

Archer does that exact same smirk when he shoots the noble phantasm at the end. I know why he does that, but if you have no clue about him, those smiles can mean anything. How do you even connect those two smiles together, if you know nothing? Wouldn't it be easier for the average viewer to dismiss the latter as a sign of satisfaction, and the former as frustration?

It is my opinion that the show does too little to give us hints, and this hurts some scenes. Also, the "hating" excuse is getting hilarious.

Furthermore, that specific complaint was discussed to death, and if you missed there were even more than enough reasons for Archer to do what he did that people who paid attention noticed, and posted them in the thread, best part is none of them were from future material or the VN. Someone even stated that he respects the anime even more for being so elaborate at showcasing Archer's mysterious intentions.

As for Illya's sudden interest in Archer, she sees that he is shit as a Servant due to low stats and tells Berserker to ignore him because he's just some boring small fry. Then he proceeds to nuke the place like it's nothing. Rin doesn't know what Archer's weapons and NPs are because she doesn't know who he is, as we have seen in the prologue. Yet she knew that the last arrow he launched was a Rank-A NP. So it's not a farfetched assumption that Illya knew what that was as well.
Tl;dr she thought Archer was crap, then he pulled a Chuck Norris for the lolz; why WOULDN'T she find that interesting?

From Ilya's point of view, Archer's NP wasn't different from his other arrows. The audience knows and expects that every servant has a flashy special attack, and seeing Ilya impressed by that when it didn't even scratch Berserker is weird, to say the least.
Nov 14, 2014 8:23 AM

Nov 2013
kokusho36 said:
Ridiculous exaggeration. Half of F/Z's cast isn't present in F/SN, and most of the other half doesn't have enough "screentime" in F/SN to say that it's "repeating stuff you already know".
The fact that F/Z is not stand-alone isn't an excuse to defend F/SN, I only brought it up because another user was saying that the two series shared the same problems, regarding the ambiguous character motivations and behaviour in battle.
You were clearly praising F/Z for showing the rivalry between Kerry and Kirei, and the conflict between Saber and Kerry. Those both are literally spelled out for you in Fate and HF routes. And yes it is repeating stuff we already know, it is built on what we are told from F/SN with additional details.

kokusho36 said:
The fact that it was the first real battle and the unlimited budget can easily overshadow the episode's flaws for most people. That isn't an excuse to deny any criticism, though.
Ffs you said for a newcomer the episode would be an unenjoyable mess, that's clearly bullshit and I provided solid evidence for you.

kokusho36 said:
Archer does that exact same smirk when he shoots the noble phantasm at the end. I know why he does that, but if you have no clue about him, those smiles can mean anything. How do you even connect those two smiles together, if you know nothing? Wouldn't it be easier for the average viewer to dismiss the latter as a sign of satisfaction, and the former as frustration?

It is my opinion that the show does too little to give us hints, and this hurts some scenes. Also, the "hating" excuse is getting hilarious.
That smirk was CLEARLY meant to show he has ulterior motives. The fact that he didn't care about hurting Saber in the process enforces that. You'd have to be really grasping at straws to argue otherwise.

kokusho36 said:
From Ilya's point of view, Archer's NP wasn't different from his other arrows.
Lolwut? why would you say that exactly? It clearly was, since after his previous arrows she was like "ignore that boring crap" but after the nuke she said "that Servant is actually impressive."

kokusho36 said:
The audience knows and expects that every servant has a flashy special attack, and seeing Ilya impressed by that when it didn't even scratch Berserker is weird, to say the least.
Not when you believe that the Servant is crap due to his stats. And certainly not when he/she pulls off something like that like its nothing. Also, the NP would kill Berserker if it hit him directly.
Nov 14, 2014 9:10 AM

Aug 2009
WakameHead said:
God, it's clear from seeing your comments that your fanboyism is preventing you from thinking clearing. You keep flip flopping from the servants' actual stats to all of the complications of the servants themselves in the actual story. If I'm bad at trolling why are you talking to me you nerd? Lol. We're done here. GG M8!
"I have no arguments,no basis, you are just a fanboy, you nerd!!!1"

Argumentation skills level:Shinji

It was clear since Lancer vs Archer that the stats dont decide the fights.The VN itself makes it a point when Rider's NP is shown in Fate route showing that even with crap stats they can overpower "high rank" Servants.

@kokusho36
So let me get this straight.

Your issue is that FSN doesnt explain itself on the spot?Not everything has to make sense in the beginning.
Nov 14, 2014 9:17 AM

Nov 2013
FakePriest said:
Your issue is that FSN doesnt explain itself on the spot?Not everything has to make sense in the beginning.
He either thinks everyone is too hasty to get explanations, or just likes F/Z's direct approach more.

Why must it be either or? Can't someone find enjoyment in both ways of explaining things?
Nov 14, 2014 9:27 AM

Aug 2014
BotatoPriest said:
Not when you believe that the Servant is crap due to his stats. And certainly not when he/she pulls off something like that like its nothing. Also, the NP would kill Berserker if it hit him directly.

I'm not bothered to argue with that guy about the rest of his rubbish, but she'd also be pretty surprised at how casually he broke (what she presumes is) his NP. IIRC they mention it somewhere.
Or maybe that was in Rin's POV, though the same would apply to Illya, most likely.
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 AM
Aug 2013
FakePriest said:
WolfteamHacks said:
huuh??
no.
fate zero still seems better written
If you cant explain why AFTER 4 PAGES then your opinion doesnt worth shit.
but as i said before
Nov 14, 2014 9:48 AM

Mar 2013
maybe because Fate/zero present adult characters as the main hero line
and story is more deep and dark then Fate/stay night.
Nov 14, 2014 9:55 AM

Aug 2009
WolfteamHacks said:
FakePriest said:
but as i said before
I like this reply.It says exactly what you said before.
Nisx said:
Except that it isnt more deep and dark.
Nov 14, 2014 11:09 PM

Sep 2013
WakameHead said:

You know what I can't stand? You keep saying Urobuchi shows blatant Saber hate, when that man was directed by Nasu to do it. It's simply ridiculous to keep saying the same crap because of your FZ hating.

Nasu said:
Then, we began to discuss about it:

“Speaking of, what is the fourth war about?”
“Hum – Saber getting bullied by Gilgamesh and Alexander!”

I answered unceremoniously.

Considering Saber's character in FSN, her story in Zero needs a conclusion that can fit with the original work and Nasu asked Urobuchi to write about a conflict between Saber, Gil and Rider. Yes, the bullying was Nasu's idea and Urobuchi did as he was asked. And that whole "ooooh, you're a fanboy nerd, blablabla" thing is stupid. So either you start coming up with better arguments or you shut up.

And again, stats don't automatically decide Saber will win in any close-combat. It doesn't work that way, get that in your head. The "Saber is the strongest class" thing is an assumption people make because of previous experiences in the Grail Wars and because the class looks good right at the beginning without relying on the Heroic Spirit's personal skills and Noble Phantasms. That doesn't mean Saber can't lose to a Lancer or Berserker or another class in close-combat. Heck, she could actually lose to a magus, if he or she has the right tools. She's not invincible.

WolfteamHacks said:
FakePriest said:
but as i said before

Troll/stupidity confirmed. Now please be quiet.
CapsuleCoreNov 14, 2014 11:23 PM
Nov 14, 2014 11:33 PM

Jul 2013
WolfteamHacks said:
FakePriest said:
but as i said before

What did you say before?

Also, >this thread in general

I'm very disappointed in you all.
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Nov 15, 2014 12:41 AM
Nov 2012
Considering just how amazingly terrible the original fate-staynight was that's not hard.

Probably all comes down to far better writing around more interesting characters. Combine that with enough interest in the general world and it all works delightfully.
Nov 15, 2014 12:46 AM

Aug 2014
WolfteamHacks said:
but as i said before

But as everyone else said before, you said absolutely nothing legitimate before.
Nisx said:
Tienz said:
Considering just how amazingly terrible the original fate-staynight was that's not hard.

Probably all comes down to far better writing around more interesting characters. Combine that with enough interest in the general world and it all works delightfully.

Good lord, here we go again.
InsertanamehereDec 4, 2014 3:47 AM
Nov 15, 2014 5:04 AM
Aug 2013
FakePriest said:
Fate/stay night
i already told you the reasons why i dont like the dialogue in fsn ubw
Nov 15, 2014 5:10 AM

Aug 2009
WolfteamHacks said:
FakePriest said:
Fate/stay night
No you didnt.You just said what happened without explaining shit.
Nov 15, 2014 6:06 AM

May 2014
Wow, this place looks fun. F/Z and FSN are so different it's not really worth comparing them. They both have their flaws and I can certainly understand having a preference, but nothing really productive comes from shitting on either.

However, as a type-moon fan it's saddening when you see people coming off Zero not giving it's progenitor a chance. Especially for petty reasons.
Nov 15, 2014 8:09 AM

Mar 2008
WrongPriest said:
Wow, this place looks fun. F/Z and FSN are so different it's not really worth comparing them.
Wouldn't this make it all the more worth comparing? But as you've noted, this thread isn't likely to lend itself to much fruitful discussion given the nature of the opening post and certain later replies.
Nov 15, 2014 8:12 AM

Nov 2013
Ckan said:
WrongPriest said:
Wow, this place looks fun. F/Z and FSN are so different it's not really worth comparing them.
Wouldn't this make it all the more worth comparing? But as you've noted, this thread isn't likely to lend itself to much fruitful discussion given the nature of the opening post and certain later replies.
The comparison COULD work if we compare Fate/Stay Night the Visual Novel and Fate/Zero the Light Novel, while ignoring DEENight as well as acknowledging what they are and the intent behind each one (specifically talking about Zero's nature as a prequel here).
Nov 15, 2014 8:33 AM

Mar 2008
BotatoPriest said:
The comparison COULD work if we compare Fate/Stay Night the Visual Novel and Fate/Zero the Light Novel, while ignoring DEENight as well as acknowledging what they are and the intent behind each one (specifically talking about Zero's nature as a prequel here).
Yeah, that certainly seems to be the case. I think a comparison solely focusing ufotable's adaptations could work. (But at this point in time seems rather redundant.) Especially given the lack of a Fate-route anime I'd assume VN knowledgeable input would be necessary eventually at some point in any comprehensive discussion.
Nov 15, 2014 8:49 AM

Jul 2013
Tienz said:

pls stop

WolfteamHacks said:
FakePriest said:
Fate/stay night

Okay, are you a troll or do you have some sort of mental condition?
Nov 15, 2014 11:33 AM
Aug 2013
FakePriest said:
WolfteamHacks said:
what i put before was not a description of scenes,was the dialgue
Nov 15, 2014 11:41 AM

Sep 2013
WolfteamHacks said:
FakePriest said:
You can't even formulate a correct sentence, let alone explain thoroughly which part you find childish or ridiculous. You cannot compare FZ and FSN properly, if you don't even remember FZ. No one here can take you seriously.
Nov 15, 2014 8:26 PM

Mar 2013
I don't know why we're still here. It's obvious that some people are simply incoherent. It's no different from running repeatedly into a brick wall.

I mean, I just came to check out how the train wreck is progressing, after having made a few half-hearted attempts to fix it and quickly realizing it wasn't happening.
Nov 15, 2014 8:47 PM

Jul 2013
fst said:
I don't know why we're still here. It's obvious that some people are simply incoherent. It's no different from running repeatedly into a brick wall.

I mean, I just came to check out how the train wreck is progressing, after having made a few half-hearted attempts to fix it and quickly realizing it wasn't happening.

Some men just wanna watch the world burn.
Nov 15, 2014 8:51 PM

Mar 2013
You mean some men are train wreck connoisseurs.
Nov 15, 2014 9:03 PM

Apr 2014
fst said:

Yeah. I made two thought out responses and but stopped when it was clear they weren't being registered. Some you can reason with, others you can't really do much other than sip a glass of wine as you watch the fire from the train wreck continue to burn.
Nov 16, 2014 9:07 PM
Aug 2013
CorePriest said:
WolfteamHacks said:
You can't even formulate a correct sentence, let alone explain thoroughly which part you find childish or ridiculous. You cannot compare FZ and FSN properly, if you don't even remember FZ. No one here can take you seriously.
ok
that will not happen

because what i say is very simple
easier: the characters stare at each other and one of them says: i am very powerful..., thereupon smiled, then the other smiled...
the time.i take long writing in english, apart that often do not understand what i mean and THE translator sucks
im not trying to do a criticism, give a legitimate reason, im not trying to be objective
about fate / zero. i already said, fate/zero does not upset me as much as it is doing now ubw
can you understand?
Nov 16, 2014 9:35 PM

Mar 2008
Nov 17, 2014 2:38 AM

Aug 2009
WolfteamHacks said:
CorePriest said:
ok
that will not happen

easier: the characters stare at each other and one of them says: i am very powerful..., thereupon smiled, then the other smiled...
the time.i take long writing in english, apart that often do not understand what i mean and THE translator sucks
im not trying to do a criticism, give a legitimate reason, im not trying to be objective
about fate / zero. i already said, fate/zero does not upset me as much as it is doing now ubw
can you understand?

No we cant understand and what you are probably talking about was in FZ in EVERY EP.
Nov 17, 2014 9:03 AM

Aug 2014
WolfteamHacks said:

can you understand?

Can anyone understand what you said?
InsertanamehereNov 17, 2014 9:57 AM
Nov 17, 2014 9:05 AM

Jul 2011
WolfteamHacks said:
can you understand?

I understand that you were high when you wrote that
Nov 17, 2014 9:29 AM

Nov 2013
I think I understand.
UBW's dialogue bothers him more than F/Z's dialogue, probably because he doesn't remember F/Z.

And it appears that he's using a translator or something to make his posts, so it takes him too long to write a post.

Is what he's saying.
Nov 17, 2014 7:40 PM

Jul 2013
BotatoPriest said:
I think I understand.
UBW's dialogue bothers him more than F/Z's dialogue, probably because he doesn't remember F/Z.

that's still dumb though
Nov 18, 2014 6:42 AM

Nov 2013
JabonHR said:
BotatoPriest said:
I think I understand.

that's still dumb though

Indeed. It's just an empty statement that needs reasons or examples to back it up.

Problem is, he doesn't remember F/Z so he can't even do that.
Nov 18, 2014 7:56 AM

Mar 2013
JabonHR said:
BotatoPriest said:
I think I understand.

that's still dumb though

It's even dumber that we're apparently just now coming to that realization.
Nov 18, 2014 9:19 AM

Nov 2013
fst said:
JabonHR said:

that's still dumb though

Ikr.
Nov 19, 2014 6:02 AM
Aug 2013
font>fst said:
JabonHR said:

that's still dumb though

It is not exactly what i said, but its a good reason
wulfHkzNov 19, 2014 6:53 AM
Nov 19, 2014 6:49 AM
Aug 2013
FakePriest said:
WolfteamHacks said:
ok
that will not happen

can you understand?

No we cant understand and what you are probably talking about was in FZ in EVERY EP.
yeah well .... lack of time
I wanted to say is that do not take my initial comment as objective criticism.

And what i said before is very basic:
ilya:
ridiculous: oni-chan
childish : "my powers are better than yours" - she smiles thereupon

or maybe you want me to explain if there is something legitimately ridiculous Ilya says onichan
Nov 19, 2014 7:08 AM

Aug 2009
WolfteamHacks said:

ilya:

or maybe you want me to explain if there is something legitimately ridiculous Ilya says onichan

Why is it bad that she says oniichan?If you have seen FZ you would know their connection. Saying onii-chan doesnt make the dialogue bad.

"my powers are better than yours"
I lost count of how many times FZ Lancer,Saber,Gilgamesh,Kariya and Kayneth had similar lines...

Yes I want you to explain.I have no idea what the rest of the sentence means.
Nov 19, 2014 7:44 AM

Sep 2013
WolfteamHacks said:
FakePriest said:

yeah well .... lack of time
I wanted to say is that do not take my initial comment as objective criticism.

ilya:

You don't remember FZ. That explains a lot, because otherwise you would know exactly why Illya calls Shirou onii-chan. There is a meaning behind this. It's not ridiculous at all. It actually makes sense.

Do you even remember how often someone in FZ said "I'm better than you"? I think I am a very patient and tolerant person, but I can't help but call you a dimwit, because for the 100th time, that is not a valid argument to say FZ has better writing than FSN.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - 7 hours ago

6 by Akuya »»
4 hours ago

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.