Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2014 6:21 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, I can never get enough of the scenes :D Ray and Mayfeng are hot!!! :) I'm glad that there is an episode 3 seeing that the credit in episode 2 seem to indicate it.
ShanaFlameOct 25, 2014 6:30 AM
Oct 25, 2014 10:08 AM

Jun 2012
Just finished watching it real quick to see the quality and though I'm extremely happy they didn't discontinue this series completely, they did change a lot of scene details from the previous episode credit trailer. I won't go into which details cause I know people can pretty much see the difference when they get to watching the episode, it was just a bit disappointing. No idea why there was such a huge gap in between the episodes but most likely the scene switching was one of the reasons. Overall was still an incredibly hot episode and the overall art style is still sexy as hell, gave it a 4 hopefully the next episode will be just as good.
Oct 25, 2014 2:03 PM

Feb 2013
It was basically as I predicted with the episode preview. Same thing happened with Ep2 preview back in Ep1. This one just happen to actually have the girls in the same order this time just scenes were different from shown.

As for the episode itself, as Professor Oak likes to say "There's a time and place for everything!" Apparently falling through a hole in the floor after running away from a rocket is a perfect time to have sex and let's ignore explaining how they got out.

Very disappointed at the end. Tentacles monster appears but nothing to show. The preview for the next episode was more entertaining that the episode, though following the pattern, they'll probably animate something else.

Episode 4 wil be out Nov 21, 2014.
HentaiOct 25, 2014 2:25 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 25, 2014 4:06 PM

Jan 2013
for those who aren't fans of scat.....warning, 1st h scene scat alert! Starring Mayfeng and things that should only come out of her bum when I'm not looking.
Oct 25, 2014 6:28 PM
May 2011
like i said before, as long as he gets pregnant by the troll as the ending, like the bad end in the game. i'm happy.
Oct 27, 2014 9:21 PM
May 2011
hop to it boys, preivews for ep 4 are out

http://www.ziz-entertainment.com/zizd005/top.html

looking good so far, looking good. that troll is gonna be one hot scene. i just hope she gets pregnant.
Oct 30, 2014 6:37 AM
May 2011
the trailer is out, man does it look hot. i can't wait for the troll scene even more. though the trailer didn't show very much of it.
Oct 30, 2014 7:23 PM
Jun 2008
Too bad...the quality dropped really hard in this episode. The preview was much better than this :(
Nov 1, 2014 4:33 AM
Jul 2014
EP04-Witchbad
11/21/14
Nov 3, 2014 5:01 AM

Nov 2013
man, this hentai is great and all but I dislike it having such a complex plot. Complex plot and hentai, that's a very bad combination. It's been some time since I've watched episodes 1 and 2 that's why I have little to no idea what's going on. All I know is that that dark-skinned MILF was one hell of a babe. She's hot as hell. Fuck the plot, just give me hot sex scenes with hot babes and we're good
b-b-b-baka!!
Nov 6, 2014 1:49 PM
Oct 2013
MyH-List said:

As for the episode itself, as Professor Oak likes to say "There's a time and place for everything!" Apparently falling through a hole in the floor after running away from a rocket is a perfect time to have sex and let's ignore explaining how they got out.

Both reason for sex and how they "got out" were explained. The girl was controlled and part of the plan to spike his semen and of course the guy would give in to her tempting body (why resist?). And the underground is connected to a path leading to where they went.

H scenes were good and the preview suggests more hard-core scenes next episode, but will have to wait and see.
Nov 11, 2014 6:06 PM

Oct 2009
MyH-List said:

Watch with subs next time, then you won't look like an idiot make unjustified accusations any more
User-san pretty much explained everything above, I just have to add that Rikurou is a zombie, so falling few floors down is nothing to him
Nov 18, 2014 2:51 PM
May 2011
get ready. episode 4 is in 2 days
Nov 18, 2014 4:49 PM
Oct 2013
My body is ready... But probably wait for subs ...
Nov 18, 2014 6:56 PM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
My body is ready... But probably wait for subs ...

Same
Nov 18, 2014 10:07 PM
May 2014
PLEEEEEEEEASE dont give me a bad end.....

ive seen the trailer and read multiple forums and they all gave me the bad end vibe

some even had concluded it was a bad end......

pleas rikuo save them from a bad end

even though the next episode title is witchbad i want a good end
Nov 19, 2014 3:48 PM
May 2011
may i ask why you don't want to see a bad end from a game that had 4 bad ends (from the top of my head) and only 1 good end?

i mean, it's lilith-soft. almost all their games have multiple bad ends with only 1 good end.

to make matter worse (or better for the ones that like bad ends). it's their sub brand dark-lilith who focuses on darker and NTR themed games with even more bad ends, that made annerose.
Nov 19, 2014 5:36 PM

Oct 2009
It will be a good end. You'll see
Nov 19, 2014 10:08 PM
May 2014
Dam i know but i just dont know why i feel i want a good end from this......

It may be just me even though ive read post on the episode 4 preview that it will be a bad end.

Sigh i guess i just have to move on after i watch the ending......50/50 whether to watch or not...

Just a question does the MC do anything to help?
Nov 20, 2014 2:31 AM
May 2014
returnofbeans said:
may i ask why you don't want to see a bad end from a game that had 4 bad ends (from the top of my head) and only 1 good end?

i mean, it's lilith-soft. almost all their games have multiple bad ends with only 1 good end.

to make matter worse (or better for the ones that like bad ends). it's their sub brand dark-lilith who focuses on darker and NTR themed games with even more bad ends, that made annerose.

But eith all honesty thus is the first time i came across this author and also bad end hentais. Im usually careful at choosing the things i watch by reading tags but this one had a few missing. The first few episodes 1-3 were okay and i thought there would be hope for a light ending but once reading all the posts of episode 4 i realised im watching the wrong hentai. So thats why i said i wanted a hapoy end.

Sorry for not realising though ill be more careful with my choices now....

1 day left till raws come out.
Nov 20, 2014 6:17 AM
May 2011
actually, i'm sorry to inform you. a japanese critic got his copy early and has confirmed the bad ending.

he also confirmed it felt as rushed as the 3rd ep and that the very last scene shows the troll fucking her in the arena with an inflated, but not pregnant. belly. she probably WAS impregnated, but no time skip was seen. the protaganist boy was wrote off too, he was not seen again after the tan elf with purple hair tentacle seen. MAYBE we might see an ep 5. here's to hoping.

here is the review and pictures from the episode

http://majimougen.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1624.html
Nov 21, 2014 7:06 AM
Jul 2014
returnofbeans said:
actually, i'm sorry to inform you. a japanese critic got his copy early and has confirmed the bad ending.

he also confirmed it felt as rushed as the 3rd ep and that the very last scene shows the troll fucking her in the arena with an inflated, but not pregnant. belly. she probably WAS impregnated, but no time skip was seen. the protaganist boy was wrote off too, he was not seen again after the tan elf with purple hair tentacle seen. MAYBE we might see an ep 5. here's to hoping.

here is the review and pictures from the episode

http://majimougen.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1624.html

Wow man thats fucks up. I was really hoping it would end good. According to mal, episode 4 was the last one. I am pretty disappointed. I didn't want the redhead to die, The way it ends with Annerose and no MC in sight... Wow it felt really rushed.
LegendzeroxNov 21, 2014 7:13 AM
Nov 21, 2014 2:29 PM
Jan 2014
I heard this has scat. Yikes, I do not want. Is it super "NOPE NOPE" level bad, like Kangoku Senkan, or can I squint and just pretend it didn't happen bad, like Eroge H?
Nov 21, 2014 6:43 PM
May 2014
Man they should at least make a worth watching bad end. But since you guys said it was rushed and MC disappears then i guess an episode 5 is definitelt needed.

When will this nightmare end?????

Back to vanilla now....
Nov 21, 2014 8:59 PM
Jul 2014
The raw is out man. I don't recommend watching this. It literally made me sick in my stomach. They animated Aishwarya Ray feeling pleasure while she was being eaten alive from the inside out and it was sickening.
Nov 21, 2014 9:59 PM
Nov 2014
Legendzerox said:
The raw is out man. I don't recommend watching this. It literally made me sick in my stomach. They animated Aishwarya Ray feeling pleasure while she was being eaten alive from the inside out and it was sickening.

What Legend said. That scene was vomit inducing. Don't watch or at the very least skip to about 10mins if you want to see the other characters but those scene aren't great imo. Ending sux too. Regret watching this epd.
Nov 25, 2014 3:11 AM
Feb 2012
jenprin said:
What Legend said. That scene was vomit inducing. Don't watch or at the very least skip to about 10mins if you want to see the other characters but those scene aren't great imo. Ending sux too. Regret watching this epd.

Going to have to add my +1 to this too, if any of you like Aishwarya at all, you will want to simply walk away and ignore the fact that Ep 4 even exists. They literally animate her getting eaten alive from the inside out by tentacles, and then right after, the monster straight up eats the rest of her. Frankly, it's the most disturbingly sickening thing I've ever seen in hentai.

Ep 3 was bad, but 4 is so bad that people should outright be warned of its existence before watching. It's an absolutely worst-case scenario bad end that you should avoid unless you're one of those really fucked up people that enjoys that kind of thing.
Dec 1, 2014 3:05 PM
May 2011
you all don't say? they animated the death scene which was a key part of the visual novel to understand the whole reason why the antagonist was doing and his reasons for? gee willigers batman, they are raging at canon material as if they didn't see it coming.

GASP unless, no it can't be. they didn't see the visual novel first to know that aisha was meant to die, but nah, you guys know it was gonna happen.

the reason i am acting with extreme sarcasm is because you guys are all raging at ziz for doing their job and even if the scenes sucked and the ending was worst. all they did was adapt something that was canon and you guys are wanting to vomit. you do have the right to be disgusted, but only if you guys didn't have fair warning first.
Dec 1, 2014 10:08 PM
Nov 2014
Those three female characters end up dying in the game regardless of which ending you get. The thing that differentiates the normal ending (there's no good ending) and the bad endings is what happens to Annerose by the end. She can either defeat the bad guy and have a final sex scene with Rikurou or end up defeated, raped, and made into a sex slave (bad endings). So they would have died regardless of the ending they chose. People keep thinking that those three dying are avoidable scenarios but it's actually part of the story.

The game version of the bad end had more scenes and was preferred by the majority of people who played the game in japan. This ending was just done terribly by the animators and directer who were put in charge.

They rushed it and skipped a sex scene that involved Annerose being used as a prostitute and gangbanged before the Orc scene. This bad ending also has NTR elements in which it's supposed to have the MC return to rescue her only to find out that she had already given into the lust and now pregnant with her new orc husband's child. They cut out a lot of stuff for this episode that should have been there.

The "good" ending only has one sex scene which is with the MC and Annerose at the very end. It's boring compared to the bad endings in the game.

The adaptation just didn't do it justice.
Dec 1, 2014 10:14 PM
Nov 2014
The Annerose game was never about a the vanilla content to begin with. It's more akin to the Taimanin Asagi series (same universe btw) in which the game is 80% about it's hardcore sex scenes. The good ending of this game literally only has one Sex scene with the MC and Annerose. All three other female characters die regardless of which ending you choose because their deaths don't actually happen in the endings. They're deaths are a part of the plot. It's a darker story and more hardcore hentai that all you vanilla lovers should have realized already.
Dec 2, 2014 1:34 AM
May 2012
Ahhh, I wasn't able to keep up with the latest H these past few months because them naughty sites are blocked here =_= Good thing I found a new one now :3 Thanks, hentairush.com.
I think, it was 2 years ago when I first discovered this Hentai, but I really wasn't expecting an episode 3. So, I was surprised when I found out that there will be an episode 3.
Damn, that dark skinned lady is hot as fuck. No offense, but I don't like dark skinned ladies in real life, but in Anime, they are just hot.
Imma check out the episode 4 now.
Oct 18, 2016 2:56 PM

Feb 2013
He conquered two more girls, well, one is only a puppet.
Mar 1, 2021 1:12 AM
Feb 2021
Great we got three girls in one episode! Mayfeng getting humiliated was great, she didn't get killed like Annerose promised tho, probably cause she's hot and raping her publicly is hottt :P

RikuxMiki finally, she looked great covered in cum. However the sex was pretty tame and vanilla.

Aish becoming Riku's cock-slave was great! "I'll happily even drink your piss if you want me to." XD

Miki was the evil wizard's servant and she fucked him to lace his cum with paralysing agent? Philosophers stone in Aish's heart ?? lol what.. anyway tentacles finally !
Jul 29, 2021 4:40 PM

Dec 2012
Glad Mayfeng got whats coming to her. Nice Rikuro and Miki scene. Miki got nice oppai.

Dat ending. What a twist.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 31, 2023 7:58 PM

Nov 2010
Not a fan of this episode. Aside from Miki, the rest of the featured girls were not my type. Miki's sex scene could've been much better if she weren't in a dominant sex position.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Animelover4321 - Nov 21, 2014

68 by yes48575 »»
Aug 10, 2023 1:20 AM

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - May 24, 2013

30 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 31, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jul 27, 2012

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 30, 2023 8:30 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Ep5 Fantasy ending

Lustdemon - Jun 19, 2015

33 by Nunuhaza »»
Aug 29, 2021 8:01 PM

» Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 3

Verali - Aug 12, 2014

28 by returnofbeans »»
Nov 15, 2014 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.