Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shugo Chara!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2009 4:57 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pucchi Puchi:
Miki's lab part 1. Miki Ran and Suu are assistants. A green medicine to be invisible man? She wanted to try on Suu to draw on Ran's face. Both of them said no. Miki ended up doing on herself. Only her face didn't disappear.

Continues with Miki's lab... A blue medicine for improving it? This time Miki's gone. It's working well, so Ran and Suu are doing it, too. It ended up that everything around her became invisible... explained by Dia.

Dokki Doki (Suu girl copying x-egg's sound and Miki girl copying x-chara's laugh?):
Rika is watching fountain of royal garden and forgot about her help. Rika is going to help Amu to get Yaya and Hikaru. Amu told shugo chara (Amu and Rima's) to accompany her. On the way, Rika wanted to help the bird's egg to go up, it's impossible for her. Shugo Chara's helped her get the egg up.

Rika asked if there's nowhere to return, the egg's going to be wonder around? Then they found x-egg. They said they should inform Amu and others, but Rika went back to follow x-egg.

Rika was able to calm it down. A wannabe Designer x- egg. Amu was able to chara-nari so she could only do lock on.

Amu was going to instruct her, but she ran away. Shugo Charas know where she's going. She want's to see if there's owner for the egg. They found the owner!

Rika says that it's weird that the first place that x-eggs and shugo chara born the same way. Rika's wondering her own shugo chara.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 6, 2009 8:54 PM

May 2008
woohoo 4 shugo luck for me today :D nice episode , buuut they forgot to get Hikaru and Yaya lol

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 6, 2009 10:35 PM

Apr 2008
pretty interesting episode ...

Yaya and Hikaru in the end dunno wat happen to them .. lol

Nov 7, 2009 7:53 AM
Dec 2008
The anime part of it was pretty good.
Usual complaints for the rest.
Nov 7, 2009 2:27 PM
Oct 2009
I'll never pick Su again!! xD Now I have to carry a handkerchief around the whole week xD
But the episode was good ^^
Nov 7, 2009 3:06 PM

May 2008
Chose Dia this time. Two stars for me.

Well...this anime is going no where. It's mostly because of the new character, and Puchi Puchi. By having them play Puchi Puchi at the beginning, it gives the actual anime less time to make any progress, and all they're airing is pointless crap with no plot. Just random everyday activities with no action, and Amu turning an X Egg back to normal. Pretty pointless.

Where's the bad guy? Where's the epic fights with all the Guardians we remember? When the shit is Nagihiko going to tell Amu he's Nadeshiko? When is there going to be an actual story that continues off the manga?

...*sighs* If this is how they're going to do things, they should have stopped after season 2. That's what I WANTED to happen. x____x I've never given a Shugo Chara season anything under an 8/10...but I'm making an exception for this season.

Nov 8, 2009 2:14 PM

Sep 2008
WARNING

I got 2 Shugoluck this week. =[
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2009 4:42 PM

Nov 2007
Glad that girl got her dream back.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Nov 10, 2009 3:44 AM

Aug 2009
The first half segments have somewhat grown on me in a strange way, though I do miss the old shugo chara. I used to get somewhat emotional over the turning of events, but now I just get boners... ... ... ... I mean... ... It totally sucks...
Nov 10, 2009 7:21 PM
Oct 2009
I miss the old shugo chara i hope they switch back to it soon

why do i alway get only one star :(........
Nov 14, 2009 2:32 PM

May 2009
They need to get rid of those Shugo Chara Egg girls. They're annoying me with each passing episodes.

On the other hand, I'm loving Suu more and more now. Those Pucchi Puchi shorts are becoming increasingly funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2009 1:38 PM

Jul 2007
AO968 said:

On the other hand, I'm loving Suu more and more now. Those Pucchi Puchi shorts are becoming increasingly funny.

I really want more Shugo Bomber, just for Suu.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Nov 15, 2009 1:41 PM
Jun 2008
Splitter said:

I really want more Shugo Bomber, just for Suu.

Shugo Bomber is the only thing watching that for... because I keep asking myself, "Why am I watching this?"
Nov 21, 2009 5:39 AM

Mar 2009
I thought that was great.

Dec 16, 2009 12:45 PM

Aug 2009
Liked this one, it was pretty enjoyable n__n
Feb 26, 2010 6:29 AM

Nov 2009
lol miki's lab was awesome!!! XD hehe im so glad rika and the chara's helped that poor egg... omg i cant wait till rika gets her chara!!! and wheres ikuto!!! i wanna see him in this season 2!!! XP aww well haha i hope they come up with a REALLY great plot soon... like bad guy wise... hmm they should start looking for the embryo again... or have lulu come back... start some kind of company again X3
Sep 19, 2022 6:11 AM

Feb 2014
lol Miki's head floating around and the 2nd potion's fail too xD

I like the new story element of Rikka being able to talk to X eggs and how she's concerned about them being lost

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2009

26 by Tiulenka »»
May 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 13, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 20, 2022 2:39 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 30, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 5:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2009

13 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 18, 2022 1:07 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 16, 2009

22 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 18, 2022 12:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.