Forum Settings
Forums
When We're in Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2014 6:19 PM
Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hana being quite persistent, but Nanase doesn't mind. Wonder who entered at the end of the chapter?
Nov 5, 2014 1:26 PM

Nov 2011
Decision making time soon...either way, it won't be easy so go figure.
Nov 6, 2014 2:32 PM

Oct 2012
TheOneOtaku said:

Hana being quite persistent, but Nanase doesn't mind. Wonder who entered at the end of the chapter?

In my opinion it's the black haired girl that heard that they broke up - is probably interested in Hana :P The competition (stupid solution in my opinion, but still shows his spirit) and the black haired girl will hopefully make Nanase's interactions a little more dynamic :)
Nov 7, 2014 1:44 AM

Dec 2012
God if this turns out to be a stupid love triangle I'll flip a table, I really love how this is progressing. Please don't take that route.
Jan 23, 2015 10:54 AM
Dec 2014
Gosh anyone else think Hana-kun's been a little bit of a dick. Like, what does he expect? After he's dumped her that she'll just come running back to him. He dumped her purely for selfish reasons. I think she has every right to turn him down. I really liked him until he dumped her. And it was so out of the blue. Such a big plot twist and it feels like from that point they just have been going backwards in love. I like Nanase as a lead. She hardly cries in comparison to most Shoujo leads which is great. I have a feeling her primary school friend may pop up during the time Hana-kun is trying to win her over. I kinda liked her primary school friend but him forcing a kiss on her is kinda a big no-no. Though he seemed decent enough and he does seem better suited to Nanase in a lot of ways. I hope to god there's no rivalry for Hana-kun. That'll piss me right off.
Jul 7, 2020 11:36 PM

Feb 2019
I think Hana-kun will win, but I have a feeling that he might still not win because, well, he's just not too good at studies lol but it'll definitely show his determination since I'm sure even if he doesn't win, he'll still get grades way above what's expected of him.

So Nanase thinks that if they get back together, it'll just happen the same way again. Poor girl's scarred by the breakup with how sudden it was. It was really hard to see her that way. I could totally understand Nanase's reluctance at getting back together if she runs the risk of that again.

I guess the black-haired girl was the one in class who we've been seeing a lot since the new semester started. I think she likes Hana-kun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7, 2016

7 by Stargazingx »»
Nov 1, 2021 10:55 AM

» Hiatus or No Translations?

SweetBiscuit - Apr 1, 2018

3 by Roth »»
Sep 6, 2020 12:36 PM

Poll: » Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

3 by Shikkakku »»
Jul 30, 2020 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi Chapter 38 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

1 by Shikkakku »»
Jul 25, 2020 12:21 AM

Poll: » Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi Chapter 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2014

5 by Shikkakku »»
Jul 7, 2020 8:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.