Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

[poll] Who is YOUR best girl? -VN Readers- (non VN readers might be spoiled, enter on your own risk)

New
Pages (132) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2014 3:01 PM

Nov 2013
Okaishi said:
I haven't checked this topic in ages and the margin between Saber and Rin is still 60 lol.
Well it was between 62 and 68 last I checked. So it's an improvement in Rin's favor.
Dec 21, 2014 3:13 PM

Jul 2013
SEIBA for sure in my opinion... but dont get me wrong I love me some Rin and Sakura as well... even Illya is cool

And Kirei is best waifu so he doesnt count
Dec 21, 2014 3:15 PM

Nov 2014
Patureau said:
SEIBA for sure in my opinion... but dont get me wrong I love me some Rin and Sakura as well... even Illya is cool

Manwhore begone! There can only be one!

Dec 21, 2014 3:25 PM
Jan 2014
Okay so its off topic. But can someone tell me whats "So Good'' about the character Makise Kurisu for her to get such praise, being placed with people such as Okabe.
Dec 21, 2014 3:26 PM

Nov 2013
LitzSabr said:
Okay so its off topic. But can someone tell me whats "So Good'' about the character Makise Kurisu for her to get such praise, being placed with people such as Okabe.
She wasn't boring like the other characters in S;G. She is half the reason Okabe is so entertaining.
Dec 21, 2014 3:29 PM

Nov 2014
StrayBotato said:
LitzSabr said:
She wasn't boring like the other characters in S;G. She is half the reason Okabe is so entertaining.

tsundoneright is a powerful force indeed

Dec 21, 2014 3:33 PM

Jul 2013
SwordHand said:
Patureau said:

Manwhore begone! There can only be one!

My heart belongs to every lady in this world... and Kirei
Dec 21, 2014 3:35 PM

Jul 2013
LitzSabr said:

Well she is tsunderre done right, which by itself is hard not to like... and she is a good pair with Okabe, brings out the best in him, which is also nice
Dec 21, 2014 3:35 PM
Jan 2014
StrayBotato said:
LitzSabr said:

Okabe is completely the reason why she is entertaining to whatever degree you consider.
Dec 21, 2014 3:37 PM

Sep 2013
LitzSabr said:
StrayBotato said:

Okabe is completely the reason why she is entertaining to whatever degree you consider.

Don't be insultin' mai waifu!

Seriously though, she's a great deadpan to Okabe's over the top personality. Yeah, you can say she might be less interesting without his eccentric personality, but at the same time Okabe wouldn't be as great either without people playing it straight like Kurisu.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2014 3:45 PM
Jan 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
LitzSabr said:

Seriously though, she's a great deadpan to Okabe's over the top personality. Yeah, you can say she might be less interesting without his eccentric personality, but at the same time Okabe wouldn't be as great either without people playing it straight like Kurisu.

Without people playing staight e.g: kurisu, right. That means Okabe is different from others.
So whats so special about Kurisu herself?
Dec 21, 2014 3:48 PM

Sep 2014
Okaishi said:
I haven't checked this topic in ages and the margin between Saber and Rin is still 60 lol.

I lol everytime.
The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 21, 2014 3:51 PM

Sep 2013
LitzSabr said:
mickdrew_99 said:

Without people playing staight e.g: kurisu, right. That means Okabe is different from others.
So whats so special about Kurisu herself?

She's.........sunny? lol idk she's got her own variety of charm to her: cool, composed, sarcastic, and caring.

mira-lala said:
Okaishi said:

I lol everytime.

61 nao! IN YOUR FACE RINFAGS!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2014 3:54 PM

Jul 2007
Kurisu is great for same reason as Rin is and why Shirou/rin is

they balance each other.
She has realistic reasons to be that way etc
Dec 21, 2014 3:57 PM

May 2014
mike said:
mira-lala said:

I lol everytime.

Patureau said:

IT WAS YOU!
Dec 21, 2014 4:00 PM
Jan 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
She's.........sunny? lol idk she's got her own variety of charm to her: cool, composed, sarcastic, and caring.

I see, an average standalone character. Never caught my eye but well, some do find her interesting u_u
Dec 21, 2014 4:00 PM

Sep 2013
WrongPriest said:
mike said:

It's the subtle jabs that are sometimes the most painful...
Dec 21, 2014 4:03 PM

Nov 2014
"Enemy ship on the portside captain!"

"Well don't just stand there you fool. Man the canons!"

Dec 21, 2014 4:14 PM

Sep 2013
LitzSabr said:
mickdrew_99 said:

I see, an average standalone character. Never caught my eye but well, some do find her interesting u_u

*Bows ceremoniously*

Well, I suppose I can only hope to reach a point in my life where my interests are as refined as yours.
Dec 21, 2014 4:17 PM

May 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
WrongPriest said:

If I said I accidentally deleted your quote brackets and I couldn't remember how your name went.. would you believe me?
Dec 21, 2014 4:19 PM

Sep 2013
WrongPriest said:
mickdrew_99 said:

If I said I accidentally deleted your quote brackets and I couldn't remember how your name went.. would you believe me?

XDDDD too funny

Yeah, I'd believe ya this time... :D
Dec 22, 2014 4:11 AM
Jul 2018
I saw a thread on reddit with the picture of character poll from Japan:

And I commented something and I got hate for it. It is the only reason I hate most Saber fans, not all though.

Have non-Saber fans been dealing with this all this time?
Dec 22, 2014 4:35 AM

Sep 2014
Best girl in 1st place. Not surprised ~.~ Much more interested in the best man. Tough choice between Kiri-chan and Aachaa >n<
Dec 22, 2014 4:40 AM

Aug 2013
>Kirito above Archer and Shirou

Almost butthurt.

Anyway i don't see how Saber's getting more attention than she got in the VN.
Dec 22, 2014 4:42 AM

Sep 2014
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
>Kirito above Archer and Shirou

Almost butthurt.

Anyway i don't see how Saber's getting more attention than she got in the VN.

I'm not surprised. Archer's greatness hasn't been shown yet. You should be rejoicing that he managed 2nd place.....

She isn't. She's just a great character when she's on screen.

Dat pandering tho. I feel vindicated, makes me feel like they're gonna actually use the CG from that scene
mira-pyonDec 22, 2014 4:45 AM
Dec 22, 2014 4:51 AM

Jul 2007
Kirito actually had personaity and monologues and character storyline this season of SAO so no surprie he is that high.

As for seiba, as unearned as that position is(since she is a fucking extra in the show) I blame saber pandering by ufotable.
Dec 22, 2014 4:55 AM

Sep 2014
Yolo, Rin's had far more pandering. Don't be so jelly~
Dec 22, 2014 4:56 AM

Jul 2010
CookingPriest said:
As for seiba, as unearned as that position is(since she is a fucking extra in the show) I blame saber pandering by ufotable.

Saber pandering? They hardly go in depth about her character at all. I was hoping they'd incorporate some Fate elements to elaborate her character a bit more in the anime, but there's nothing of that. I don't see how she's getting too much attention.
Dec 22, 2014 4:56 AM

Aug 2013
CookingPriest said:
Kirito actually had personaity and monologues and character storyline this season of SAO so no surprie he is that high.

I don't get how you think they're pandering her and yet you also believe she's just an extra,but hey >_>
Dec 22, 2014 4:58 AM

Sep 2014
Okaishi said:
CookingPriest said:

Saber pandering? They hardly go in depth about her character at all. I was hoping they'd incorporate some Fate elements to elaborate her character a bit more in the anime, but there's nothing of that. I don't see how she's getting too much attention.

DamnThatsTheSpot said:
I don't get how you think they're pandering her and yet you also believe she's just an extra,but hey >_>

Moe moments. No one can resist moe. But it's part of her character~Even Moedred gets it~He's just jelly~

Lol, who's 9th place in the girl poll~?
Dec 22, 2014 4:59 AM

Sep 2013
mira-lala said:
Okaishi said:

DamnThatsTheSpot said:

Moe moments. No one can resist moe. But it's part of her character~Even Moedred gets it~He's just jelly~

Lol, who's 9th place in the girl poll~?
Taiga. I played hollow ataraxia, where it's even a quiz question. Oh wait, wrong poll...
Dec 22, 2014 5:00 AM

May 2013
Why is Shinji not #1 in best character poll, again?

Anyway, the most surprising thing actually is Shirou being rated so highly. Are japanese fans just so much smarter?

Oh was this supposed to be about the girls? Saber's a good character but I just cannot see her as a love interest at all.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Dec 22, 2014 5:02 AM

Sep 2014
Because Kiri and Aachaa are better, according to Japan and moi.

@Core

I meant the poll pic posted.
Dec 22, 2014 5:05 AM

Sep 2013
mira-lala said:

@Core

I thought it was obvious that I'm joking.

ijuka said:

Because he tries too hard.

It's not really surprising that Shirou is rated that high to be honest.
Dec 22, 2014 5:09 AM

Sep 2014
CapsuleCore said:
mira-lala said:

@Core

I thought it was obvious that I'm joking.

ijuka said:

Because he tries too hard.

It's not really surprising that Shirou is rated that high to be honest.

Wakame head!!!

I knew it was a joke, but you're learning Japanese right~? You disappoint me *tut, tut, tut*

ijuka said:

Anyway, the most surprising thing actually is Shirou being rated so highly. Are japanese fans just so much smarter?

Oh was this supposed to be about the girls? Saber's a good character but I just cannot see her as a love interest at all.

Saber isn't a love interest, Arturia is
Dec 22, 2014 5:12 AM

Jul 2010
mira-lala said:
Saber isn't a love interest, Arturia is

Saber and Shirou best brotp imo.
Dec 22, 2014 5:17 AM

Sep 2014
Rin and Shirou best bros tho....imo. To me, she makes him a better best friend.
Dec 22, 2014 5:19 AM

Aug 2013
mira-lala said:
Rin and Shirou best bros tho....imo. To me, she makes him a better best friend.

That'd be Shinji actually.
Dec 22, 2014 5:25 AM

Sep 2014
Imo,

Soulmates:

ooh dayum

Imported from Saber is awesome landa distant land.
Dec 22, 2014 5:27 AM

Jul 2007
ijuka said:

Protagonists always get popularity boost.

Zero gave boot to Seiba, Mahoyo to Aoko, etc.

Then again, fucking Ange is fourth most popular so... *shrug*
I like the character but it is not because the character is likeable

Okaishi said:
CookingPriest said:

Please don't joke.

- Berserker fight expansion so she does not get beaten to a pulp
- ANime original seiba scenes
- OP full of seiba
- Trailers full of seiba
- Seiba at the center of BD cover
- Kuizuki trashdown not being violent enough for Seiba(she is still bloody in the VN)
- Seiba surviving full tsubame gaeshi instead of two-slash version.
Dec 22, 2014 5:29 AM

Sep 2014
The last one isn't actually pandering. We never get to watch it in the VN, and she saw a hole where she could go through. And she had instinct.

Lol, so you don't want them to get enough money to possibly make FHA or that Mahoyo adaptation you may dream of? I see how it is~
Dec 22, 2014 5:29 AM

May 2013
CookingPriest said:
ijuka said:

Protagonists always get popularity boost.

Zero gave boot to Seiba, Mahoyo to Aoko, etc.

Then again, fucking Ange is fourth most popular so... *shrug*
I like the character but it is not because the character is likeable

Okaishi said:

Please don't joke.

- OP full of seiba
- Trailers full of seiba
- Kuizuki trashdown not being violent enough for Seiba(she is still bloody in the VN)

BTW that last one is a clear mistake. Isn't a 3-slash tsubame gaeshi supposed to be the epic climax of their final fight? Oh, and it only has one blind spot... Which isn't evaded in the way Saber dodged it. Meh.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Dec 22, 2014 5:31 AM

Jul 2010
CookingPriest said:
Please don't joke.

- OP full of seiba
- Trailers full of seiba

Yeah, those things you listed sure elaborate her character and backstory.. I'm not surprised you're missing the point.
Dec 22, 2014 5:31 AM

May 2014
Oh noh, all these shitfight derailing yuri saber pics fell out... what a tragedy.

Where did the dress Caster put on saber go???
Dec 22, 2014 5:32 AM

Sep 2014
WrongPriest said:
Oh noh, all these shitfight derailing yuri saber pics fell out... what a tragedy.

The lion and the tiger and interbreeding! Make me a liger!!
Dec 22, 2014 5:34 AM

May 2014
mira-lala said:
WrongPriest said:

The lion and the tiger and interbreeding! Make me a liger!!

it's pretty much my favorite animal, preferred skills are in magic.
Dec 22, 2014 5:36 AM

Sep 2014
Where's Merlin when you need him?
Dec 22, 2014 5:41 AM

Sep 2013
mira-lala said:
Flirting with some women?
Dec 22, 2014 5:44 AM

Sep 2014
Hehehhe

Very protective of your Shirou there....

[spoiler]
Dec 22, 2014 5:51 AM

May 2014
mira-lala said:

Still laughing about that one time he "Accidentally a Mordred"

"Merlin! Psst, Merlin! Some woman's hitting on me! And I'm pretty sure she's distantly related to me! What do I do!"

"...Tap dat."

"What? Tap what?! And how- Ohgod she's started heading into 18+ territory!"

"Don't worry, I've given you all the necessary equipment. All that's left is to follow your manly instincts. Now quit bothering me, I'm trying to catch this serving wench's eye."

"Manly instincts?! I'm a girl!"

"Couldn't tell from that chest. Now shaddap, I think she's noticed."

"..."

"What? What more do you want? Blood flow to my head's just a little under average right now, so no more sagely advice from me. Now, unless you wanna take one of my recording crystals and give me a good video of that Morgana chick going at it like-"

CONNECTION FORCIBLY TERMINATED

"Fucking finally."

mira-lala said:
Hehehhe

Very protective of your Shirou there....

[spoiler]
[/quote]

Yeah that's alright it's no Rider Lilly though

The rest of my SaberXIri's are borderline lethal weapons so i'll leave those in the vault.
Pages (132) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.