Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2014 11:34 AM

Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, looks like Megumi finally got her innocent form.

And that last scene.. I kinda feel sorry for Seiji. But it was obvious, that he wouldn't overcome the jealousy. That would have been to unrealistic.

I found this episode okay, there were some things I loved and some that were Meh.
However, I liked that we were able to finally meet Megumi's dad.

Looks like next week, Cure Tender will be re-appearing. Maybe she will be this "formidable enemy"? Or an entirely new character?
Guess we'll have to wait until next week to find out, since the preview didn't give us anything. Which I'm okay with.
fuwa-fuwa~
Oct 13, 2014 9:07 PM
Mar 2012
It would have been interesteing to see Megumi share her birthday party with Oreski. All the NTR in the end lol.
Oct 14, 2014 2:06 PM

Aug 2013
Happy birthday Megumi!
Oct 15, 2014 4:44 PM

Jul 2011
Another really good episode.

Today was Megumi birthday. Along with Oreski. Which is a bit different. Not many villains have birthdays in Precure. Still this was a good episode. We learned a little bit more about Meguim and her family. Not to mention the fight was really good.

Still the big moment of this episode was at the end when Seiji saw Megumi hugging Blue. The look on his face just felt so real. I'm going back to my idea that Seiji well turn evil.
Oct 16, 2014 10:50 AM

Aug 2007
Was a good episode with Megumi showing a weakness.

And next episodde will be really awesome, or that my expectation.
Oct 20, 2014 10:17 AM

Oct 2011
wait... she was unhappy because her wish was unnecessary? as in: her mother isn't so badly sick (ofc there is big possibility of them lying).
Megumi, you are strange - ok Hime is irritating and not fit to the world, Iona is obsessed with training and Yuu-Yuu lives in some distant land filled with rice but her reaction was just bizarre.

at least Oreski part's were fine, so in his case he became evil because he tried to help others?

also Seiji is going to join bad guys later, that is predictable.
Nov 2, 2014 9:04 PM

Jul 2009
Wow i'm not gonna miss 4 episodes anymore :P

Shame there's no longer Anniversary messages T__T

Did we get everyone? Also the animation from the movie looks amazing as hell!!! I really can't wait till Doremi get's the BD's and released it on Nyaa ^^

Great episode! Animation kinda felt weird in some scenes like Megumi's close up and all.

Looks like everyone from Pikarigaoka knows Megumi! I'm surprised how popular she is!

I'm guess her mom's sickness will get worse till the end, until Megumi defeats Queen Mirage and her kingdom.

Disappointed that the other girls didn't really do anything in the fight other than performing Happiness Big Bang together with Megumi.

Man i thought i was beginning to like Seiji and the way he wasn't forcing anything to Megumi. Still i don't know why he keeps getting surprise about Megumi's love to Blue. Just admit it, you lost.

As for Blue, lol that sneaky bastard holding hands with Megumi in private like it was nothing. And that hug! Of course Queen Mirage will misunderstood all of that :P

Finally Megumi got her Innocent Form!!! Still i think Innocent Form should do the final blow instead of stunning enemies and using Big Bang for the last blow.

Can't wait for the next episode!!!!
Apr 21, 2019 7:49 AM

Jul 2015
Oof Seiji, that last scene hurt me as much as it did to him, Megumi and Blue keep getting closer and the poor guy is just there.

Nice episode where Megumi also got her innocent form to complete the group, I also liked Oresky expressing his refusal to join the party to avoid being betrayed, looks like every baddie had a bad time in the past that lead them to be like they are now, I hope we get to see more of that.
Aug 10, 2021 1:10 PM
Feb 2018
Seiji's jealousy seem to get touched on randomly when there's a chance. Wonder when there will be something else that arises from it. He already got turned into a Saiark once.
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM
Oct 2021
(Just my headcannon)

I’m starting to think Blue ENJOYS toying with mortals’ hearts. Like for real, I can bet Mirage and Megumi are NOT the only precure he’s done this to, despite knowing how poorly it can go for them.

I simply refuse to believe he hasn’t noticed she has a crush on him, being a 300+ (probably way older) year old being, he should DEFINITELY be wise enough to realise.

I’m liking HapCha overall, but I do hope this self-serving kami-sama gets what’s coming to him from both (maybe more) of the girls who’ve had their hearts broken by him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM

» It seems we will once again have to suffer having Pink Precure lead

Kleferi - Dec 13, 2014

29 by Atsunome »»
Jun 30, 2023 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.