Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (79) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »
Jan 17, 2015 5:37 PM

Oct 2014
As someone mentioned before we are getting close to chapter 15, Ryoko's death, then I am more and more convinced that Mutsuki will die. And Sasaki is not going to be able to help her. This probabky will wake more Kaneki, which is Pierrot's likely objective.
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 17, 2015 5:48 PM

Oct 2014
gabyta07 said:
As someone mentioned before we are getting close to chapter 15, Ryoko's death, then I am more and more convinced that Mutsuki will die. And Sasaki is not going to be able to help her. This probabky will wake more Kaneki, which is Pierrot's likely objective.

That's extremely unlikely, Ishida killing off Mutsuki would be a huge blunder. So far he's had the most character development and unpredictable motives such as why did he join the Quinx when he doesn't have the personality for it? (This may have been addressed in ch13 but I'm not going to trust anything until official scans are out). Not to mention we have to learn more about his gender issues, his lack of kagune ability, and his low self-esteem.

There's no way he's gonna get killed off anytime soon when he still needs so much more development. Oh and let's not forget how angry everyone would be if he died.
Jan 17, 2015 5:55 PM

Oct 2014
pereeia said:
gabyta07 said:

That's extremely unlikely, Ishida killing off Mutsuki would be a huge blunder. So far he's had the most character development and unpredictable motives such as why did he join the Quinx when he doesn't have the personality for it? (This may have been addressed in ch13 but I'm not going to trust anything until official scans are out). Not to mention we have to learn more about his gender issues, his lack of kagune ability, and his low self-esteem.

There's no way he's gonna get killed off anytime soon when he still needs so much more development. Oh and let's not forget how angry everyone would be if he died.

As far as I have seen she is the least popular character of the quinx.
Anyhow all this setting has tragedy written on it. Nutcracker saw Shirazu's face, they are surrounded by ghouls, the pierrot recognizing him and Roma wanting to kill Sasaki.
The so easy way for Mutsuki to get the part time job. The way Mutsuki was so happy.
Plus the parallelism btw the two mangas just screams death. If it is not Mutsuki I dont have any idea who could be.
Unless is Sasaki, with all the foreshadowing of Haise stopping to exist, and regaining his memories plus Amon's appearance...although isnt it too early for him to regain them?
gabyta07Jan 17, 2015 5:59 PM

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 17, 2015 5:59 PM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
pereeia said:

Anyhow all this setting has tragedy written on it. Nutcracker saw Shirazu's face, they are surrounded by ghouls, the pierrot recognizing him and Roma wanting to kill Sasaki.
The so easy way for Mutsuki to get the part time job. The way Mutsuki was so happy.
Plus the parallelism btw the two mangas just screams death. If it is not Mutsuki I dont have any idea who could be.

He's the least popular in the fandom, but Ishida himself seems to be focusing on him a lot. The Quinx don't have very good survival chances right now, but they sure as hell shouldn't be dying only 15 chapters in. It wouldn't make sense for Ishida to go through the trouble of introducing them and developing them to this extent just to kill them off when it hasn't even been two volumes yet.
Jan 17, 2015 6:01 PM

Oct 2014
IntegerZero said:
gabyta07 said:

He's the least popular in the fandom, but Ishida himself seems to be focusing on him a lot. The Quinx don't have very good survival chances right now, but they sure as hell shouldn't be dying only 15 chapters in. It wouldn't make sense for Ishida to go through the trouble of introducing them and developing them to this extent just to kill them off when it hasn't even been two volumes yet.

tell that to Ryoko-chan

Jan 17, 2015 6:04 PM

Jul 2014
If someone has to die, let's hope it's Touka and let's hope it's soon.
Jan 17, 2015 6:05 PM

Sep 2014
I think a lot of people are underestimating Mutsuki. We have yet to see his Kagune or see him really fight and yeah it definitely seems like Ishida is focusing a lot on him. I've said it before but he reminds me a lot of Kaneki at the beginning of TG and I think he could be one of the breakout characters of the series, maybe undergoing some character change akin to Kaneki during the Aogiri arc... Or if he does die in a few chapters I'll look like an idiot lol. Hope that's not the case though.

Also to back my argument a bit Mutsuki is definitely different from Ryoko. Ryoko was the very face of helplessness, a ghoul with pretty much zero combat ability. Even when she took her Kagune out it was pretty much just for self defense. Mutsuki might be weak (at least from indications we've seen so far, this might not actually be the case) but he's not completely helpless. He's been trained in combat by the CCG and has to be at least proficient and wielding his Quinque.
CNTRI715Jan 17, 2015 6:08 PM
Jan 17, 2015 6:28 PM

Oct 2014
As I said, if it is not Mutsuki, then it has to be Sasaki. There has been a ton of foreshadowing of his memories and him disappearing. Plus Amon's appearance. But I believe it is too early to recover his memories. Ryoko's death was used as a plot device to show Kaneki he was helpless and that he had to change. Whoever dies next has to be as a lesson to Sasaki that by not remembering he is not going to b able to protect his children, or something like that.

Jan 17, 2015 6:40 PM
Mar 2014
gabyta07 said:
As I said, if it is not Mutsuki, then it has to be Sasaki. There has been a ton of foreshadowing of his memories and him disappearing. Plus Amon's appearance. But I believe it is too early to recover his memories. Ryoko's death was used as a plot device to show Kaneki he was helpless and that he had to change. Whoever dies next has to be as a lesson to Sasaki that by not remembering he is not going to b able to protect his children, or something like that.

Haise will not be regaining his memories anytime soon, because if :re is in fact mirroring the original manga then it is more likely Haise will regain his memories around chapter 60 or so considering that's where Kaneki's first major change occurred. As for Mutsuki dieing, I think that while it is possible I don't think it will happen simply because ,as people have said, there is unfinished development for his character so unless Ishida manages to tie up Mutsuki's character in the next few chapters it won't happen

Arcanix said:

*sarcastic slow clap* Gr8 b8 m8
Jan 17, 2015 6:45 PM
Dec 2011
gabyta07 said:

While it can be parallel to TG when Kaneki couldnt save Ryoko-san at that time, perhaps TG:re will take a different path where Sasaki actually manages to save a life this time.

It actually builds the new alternate route in :re that avoids itself from being a tragedy to a epic story, pinpointing to the promised 'clear blue sky' for Sasaki's story.

Arcanix said:

Go somewhere else. Your Touka hates didnt help anything into this.
Jan 17, 2015 7:09 PM

Dec 2013
If the kagune layer thing is going to be released anytime further, I'd take Mutsuki as the strongest among those cuz she/he reminds me Kaneki alot, pretty slow development/control, even slower, since she was converted way longer than our Kaneki had the chance to ge tthe hang of it.

If root is leading us any tip, if Urie wasn such a monster over hating ghouls, i'd bet, after removing his layer restraint thing, he'd begin feeling hunger over humans, just like regular ghouls are, and so, his hatred would be somehow turn towards ccg who sent his father to death, Urie going to aogiri tree after being convinced by kanou/eto.

Mutsuki would be the other OP character by ccg's side along side with Arima, and the middleman would be sort of Kaneki/Sasaki who has some gr8 potential of understanding both sides of the coin.

Anyways, just an unreasonable guess woh has no fundamental base.
Jan 17, 2015 9:57 PM
Apr 2014
CNTRI715 said:
I think a lot of people are underestimating Mutsuki. We have yet to see his Kagune or see him really fight and yeah it definitely seems like Ishida is focusing a lot on him. I've said it before but he reminds me a lot of Kaneki at the beginning of TG and I think he could be one of the breakout characters of the series, maybe undergoing some character change akin to Kaneki during the Aogiri arc... Or if he does die in a few chapters I'll look like an idiot lol. Hope that's not the case though.

Also to back my argument a bit Mutsuki is definitely different from Ryoko. Ryoko was the very face of helplessness, a ghoul with pretty much zero combat ability. Even when she took her Kagune out it was pretty much just for self defense. Mutsuki might be weak (at least from indications we've
seen so far, this might not actually be the case) but he's not completely helpless. He's been trained in combat by the CCG and has to be at least proficient and wielding his Quinque.

I don't hate Mutsuki, but let's be real here. She is completely useless, she got her ass beaten by torso and she couldn't even bring out her kagune. Unless she get's development later on, right now she's useless.

Also we shouldn't compare her character to black hair Kaneki because even then Kaneki wasn't useless.
Jan 18, 2015 8:01 AM

Dec 2014
Kvothe51 said:
lilymul said:
(Shironeki to be precise)

That's KaCentiVestigatorSariouspatch for you, and others.

One of the best nicknames for our Centipede! next to Sasaneki, Shironeki, Kuroneki, bananalover, eye-patch. I think there should be more

gabyta07 said:
pereeia said:

Unless is Sasaki, with all the foreshadowing of Haise stopping to exist, and regaining his memories plus Amon's appearance...although isnt it too early for him to regain them?

I also belief Kaneki will return around chapter 60ish. As for who will die/ almost die in chapter 15, maybe he'll meet Hinami? wasn't Torso interested her? Or maybe we'll get a flashback chapter to see what happened to Kimi. If Kimi really became a victim of Torso then why not show it in chapter 15? Well with Ishida anything can happen.

Happy happy happy!!!
Jan 18, 2015 8:49 AM

Oct 2014
I don't think anyone is going to die soon, Ishida is getting unpredictable too. who thought they'd see Nico and Roma this soon?!? I DO think Sassy boy's time is limited but I'm not sure it'll be a snap of the fingers. i think it'll be more of a gradual thing. maybe Washuu wants him and Suzuya to go on a mission because they're "exceptions" and wants them to go covert because of their involvement in the ghoul world but if need be he can also trust suzuya to terminate sasaki if neccessary. or what if he wants sasaki to be like a madame to suzuya the way big mama was to him before?
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Jan 18, 2015 9:03 AM

Oct 2014
anikaneki said:
I don't think anyone is going to die soon, Ishida is getting unpredictable too. who thought they'd see Nico and Roma this soon?!? I DO think Sassy boy's time is limited but I'm not sure it'll be a snap of the fingers. i think it'll be more of a gradual thing. maybe Washuu wants him and Suzuya to go on a mission because they're "exceptions" and wants them to go covert because of their involvement in the ghoul world but if need be he can also trust suzuya to terminate sasaki if neccessary. or what if he wants sasaki to be like a madame to suzuya the way big mama was to him before?

I dont think it was THAT unpredictable. Think about it, they went to the place where the auction procedures take place, couple yeara ago, a big presence in the restaurant was Souta who is a Pierrot, so Nico amd Roma being there at least to me it was not a big shock,
I do agree that there has been a lot of comedy in TG:RE, and not much drama. Personally I am not partial for the comedy, I was more interested in Nico and Roma, tham the whole comedic spectacle of the quinx.
But I also believe is just the truce, before things start getting heavy. A moment of happiness for Kaneki to later on lose it all. And he knows it, he knows his family is jsut pretend, he knows being Sasaki is a truce.
I also think that if its logical for him to recuperate his memories in the 60 chapter, then is logical too, for someone to die on the 15th chapter.

Jan 18, 2015 9:36 AM
Dec 2014
If one of the Quinx dies, we will see the OG Kaneki kick ass which will be awesome but i doubt Ishida's gonna kill one off so early
Jan 18, 2015 9:48 AM

Oct 2014
Oreo_Assassin said:
If one of the Quinx dies, we will see the OG Kaneki kick ass which will be awesome but i doubt Ishida's gonna kill one off so early

There are 6 in total, and Mutsuki is a total failure according to the good doctor, no different tham a human.

Jan 18, 2015 9:53 AM

Jun 2011
Kaneki 1st breakdown - White Hair
Kaneki 2nd breakdown - WhiteBlack Hair
Kaneki 3rd breakdown - Bald Kaneki

It's my foreshadowing.
Jan 18, 2015 10:01 AM

Sep 2013
ArdenFolgore said:
Kaneki 1st breakdown - White Hair
Kaneki 2nd breakdown - WhiteBlack Hair
Kaneki 3rd breakdown - Bald Kaneki

It's my foreshadowing.

*slow clap* for your post and your signature.
Jan 18, 2015 10:19 AM

Nov 2014
lilymul said:
Go somewhere else. Your Touka hates didnt help anything into this.

It actually helped improve my mood quite a bit
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2015 10:40 AM
Dec 2014
gabyta07 said:
Oreo_Assassin said:

There are 6 in total, and Mutsuki is a total failure according to the good doctor, no different tham a human.

6?
Jan 18, 2015 11:21 AM

Oct 2014
Oreo_Assassin said:
gabyta07 said:

6?

6 quinx

Jan 18, 2015 11:34 AM

Apr 2014
gabyta07 said:
Oreo_Assassin said:

6?

6 quinx

Am I forgetting the 5th and 6th?
Jan 18, 2015 11:37 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
Oreo_Assassin said:

6?

6 quinx

I think we all got that part. However, he meant that he was confused when you mentioned that there are 6 Quinx, as there are only 6 if you count both Sasaki and Akira as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2015 11:37 AM

Sep 2014
gabyta07 said:
Oreo_Assassin said:

6?

6 quinx

Are you guys counting Sasaki and Akira? Or am I just missing 2 hybrids out of the blue that have been in the story this whole time?
Jan 18, 2015 11:39 AM

Oct 2014
CNTRI715 said:
gabyta07 said:

6 quinx

Are you guys counting Sasaki and Akira? Or am I just missing 2 hybrids out of the blue that have been in the story this whole time?

Nope, I am counting the 2 that we don't know, the spoilers said, they were 6 ppl who got the operation, when they were telling Psycho's sad story. Unless they died during the operation.

Jan 18, 2015 11:45 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
CNTRI715 said:

Nope, I am counting the 2 that we don't know, the spoilers said, they were 6 ppl who got the operation, when they were telling Psycho's sad story. Unless they died during the operation.

There were 6 Junior students at the Academy who were asked to take part in the Quinx' compatability test. Out of those 6 Saiko was the best candidate. That doesn't mean all 6 candidates all got the operation. If that were the case, we would have 10 Quinx members.
Jan 18, 2015 11:53 AM
Dec 2014
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:

There were 6 Junior students at the Academy who were asked to take part in the Quinx' compatability test. Out of those 6 Saiko was the best candidate. That doesn't mean all 6 candidates all got the operation. If that were the case, we would have 10 Quinx members.

Ok, thanks for clearing things up
Jan 18, 2015 12:09 PM

Oct 2014
gabyta07 said:

I dont think it was THAT unpredictable. Think about it, they went to the place where the auction procedures take place, couple yeara ago, a big presence in the restaurant was Souta who is a Pierrot, so Nico amd Roma being there at least to me it was not a big shock,
I do agree that there has been a lot of comedy in TG:RE, and not much drama. Personally I am not partial for the comedy, I was more interested in Nico and Roma, tham the whole comedic spectacle of the quinx.
But I also believe is just the truce, before things start getting heavy. A moment of happiness for Kaneki to later on lose it all. And he knows it, he knows his family is jsut pretend, he knows being Sasaki is a truce.

i was speaking on how early they appeared. hindsight 20/20 wise, yeah we can see the likelihood of their appearance but beforehand not really enough info has been given for one to really say we should be seeing nico and roma soon.This is also Mainly because Ishida has averted our attention to Big Madame and Suzuya, and Touka.

Haise is Kaneki's dream. its so light and soft right now but it'll all crash and burn. even the presence of Pierrot (Nico and Roma) kinda in a Shakespearean way is an intro or prologue to the next act of tragedy coming. which is what i've been waiting for as well.

If this translation is correct you can look at Nico as Ishida and Roma as the fans of TG symbolically the way Roma says she wants kaneki, doesnt seeing him happy make you sick, and Nico's Almost indifferent gaze on kaneki as for what may become of him with or without the Pierrot's interjection in his life.
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Jan 18, 2015 12:12 PM

Oct 2014
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:

Why 10?
And you explained wrong btw, there weren't 6 canditates who took the compatibility test, in fact we don't know how many took the compability test.

"Junior candidates who haven’t yet decided whether or not to become ghoul investigators when the time to choose a course comes have the option of taking the Q’s operation aptitude test. Of the six candidates deemed suitable, Saiko was the absolute best fit.”

If the 6 are deem to be suitable, why didn't they have the operation...wouldn't be odd?

So yeah, I'm sticking with the 6 got the operation, unless they died.

@anikaneki

I don't think it was early, Itori and Uta were introduced in early chapters...too lazy to see what chapter, so its expected if the story is a parallel, to see one of the clowns. No?
gabyta07Jan 18, 2015 12:38 PM

Jan 18, 2015 12:20 PM

Oct 2014
anikaneki said:
@anikaneki

I don't think it was early, Itori and Uta were introduced in early chapters...too lazy to see what chapter, so its expected if the story is a parallel, to see one of the clowns. No?

no its not farfetched at all i'm just saying this is all after the fact that we've seen them. its like betting on a horse after the race. of course you can see all the reasons why the horse should and would win now. but the true skill comes in betting before.[/quote]

That's true, although I wouldn't call it a skill lol.

Jan 18, 2015 12:20 PM

Oct 2014
gabyta07]

"I don't think it was early, Itori and Uta were introduced in early chapters...too lazy to see what chapter, so its expected if the story is a parallel, to see one of the clowns. No?"

no its not farfetched at all i'm just saying this is all after the fact that we've seen them. its like betting on a horse after the race. of course you can see all the reasons why the horse should and would win now. but the true skill comes in betting before.
Jan 18, 2015 12:23 PM

Oct 2014
gabyta07 said:
anikaneki said:
@anikaneki

no its not farfetched at all i'm just saying this is all after the fact that we've seen them. its like betting on a horse after the race. of course you can see all the reasons why the horse should and would win now. but the true skill comes in betting before.

That's true, although I wouldn't call it a skill lol.[/quote]

lol tomatoe tomahto
Jan 18, 2015 12:39 PM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
Why 10?

"Junior candidates who haven’t yet decided whether or not to become ghoul investigators when the time to choose a course comes have the option of taking the Q’s operation aptitude test. Of the six candidates deemed suitable, Saiko was the absolute best fit.”

If the 6 are deem to be suitable, why didn't they have the operation...wouldn't be odd?

It's fairly logical that they'd want to limit the amount of people to perform the surgery on considering it was an experiment. Since Shirazu didn't know anything about Saiko's past it is safe to assume that the other 3 Quinx members weren't among the 6 Academy students.

My point is that it makes a lot more sense that not all of these 6 compatible students got the operation, and that the other Quinx weren't among those six rather than Ishida suddenly vaguely revealing 2 not yet introduced Quinx members and not giving any further information on them.

And I'm only now realizing I made an embarrassing miscalculation, 6 plus 3 doesn't equal 10.

Derp.
Kvothe51Jan 18, 2015 12:43 PM
Jan 18, 2015 12:45 PM

Oct 2014
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:
Why 10?

It's fairly logical that they'd want to limit the amount of people to perform the surgery on considering it was an experiment. Since Shirazu didn't know anything about Saiko's past it is safe to assume that the other 3 Quinx members weren't among the 6 Academy students.

I'm only now realizing I made an embarrassing miscalculation, 6+3 doesn't equal 10.

Derp.

From what Sasaki says, among those 6 you can find Shirazu, Urie, Mutsuki and Psycho.

6 were deem suitable. Why waste the other 2, if they are already doing it with 4 of them even if they are an experiment, 6 is not a lot, and they are doing only with ppl who are compatible for the operation.
Plus it was ppl who were in doubt of becoming ghoul investigators, knowing the CCG, they would do anything for these ppl to become at least something for the CCG.

So as I said, I am sticking with that we don't know the other 2, if they are in another section or dead.

Also Shirazu doesn't have to know the results for the compatible test, he only has to know he passed, as they said before he went to school with her.
Heck I go to school and I don't know the past of many of my classmates nor their notes
gabyta07Jan 18, 2015 12:51 PM

Jan 18, 2015 1:05 PM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
Kvothe51 said:

I'm only now realizing I made an embarrassing miscalculation, 6+3 doesn't equal 10.

Derp.

From what Sasaki says, among those 6 you can find Shirazu, Urie, Mutsuki and Psycho.

6 were deem suitable. Why waste the other 2, if they are already doing it with 4 of them even if they are an experiment, 6 is not a lot, and they are doing only with ppl who are compatible for the operation.
Plus it was ppl who were in doubt of becoming ghoul investigators, knowing the CCG, they would do anything for these ppl to become at least something for the CCG.

So as I said, I am sticking with that we don't know the other 2, if they are in another section or dead.

Also Shirazu doesn't have to know the results for the compatible test, he only has to know he passed, as they said before he went to school with her.
Heck I go to school and I don't know the past of many of my classmates nor their notes

Where does Sasaki say that among those six you can find Shirazu, Urie, Mutsuki and Saiko? Only Shirazu, Saiko and Urie came from the same Academy, and even that doesn't necessarily mean Shirazu and Urie could be counted among those six.

It was also said that among those six, Saiko was deemed the best candidate, and it is also mentioned that Saiko ''as terrible in both academy and practical skill''. Do
gabyta07 said:
Kvothe51 said:

Derp.

Do you really think that, if you are correct, Saiko was the most suitable candidate for the Quinx operation out of all the current Quinx members?

And again, do you honestly believe that Ishida would reveal that there are two extra Quinx members in such a vague and offhand way without giving further explanation? There has not been a single hint or mention of such a thing anywhere in the manga.

But anyway, you can believe that if you want to I suppose.
Jan 18, 2015 1:21 PM

Jul 2014
There were 6 compatible and only 4 accepted the experiment... obviously...
Jan 18, 2015 1:32 PM

Nov 2014
Arcanix said:

Once again I cannot help but be mesmerized by your beautiful signature.
Jan 18, 2015 1:37 PM

Oct 2014
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:

Where does Sasaki say that among those six you can find Shirazu, Urie, Mutsuki and Saiko? Only Shirazu, Saiko and Urie came from the same Academy, and even that doesn't necessarily mean Shirazu and Urie could be counted among those six.

It was also said that among those six, Saiko was deemed the best candidate, and it is also mentioned that Saiko ''as terrible in both academy and practical skill''. Do
gabyta07 said:

Do you really think that, if you are correct, Saiko was the most suitable candidate for the Quinx operation out of all the current Quinx members?

And again, do you honestly believe that Ishida would reveal that there are two extra Quinx members in such a vague and offhand way without giving further explanation? There has not been a single hint or mention of such a thing anywhere in the manga.

But anyway, you can believe that if you want to I suppose.

Yes, I really believe that bc that is what Sasaki says, it is not about believing or not.
Of the six candidates deemed suitable, Saiko was the absolute best fit

It's like me telling you "of the 3 guys I like, Thommy was the best"

That mean John, Emilio and Thommy were part of the 3.

It doesnt mean Thommy and two other plus John and Emilio. It wouldn't make sense.
Then I would have two say aside from John and Emilio, of the 3 ppl I liked was Thommy.

If you logic was right, then that would mean that Shirazu and co werent deemed suitable
So yeah into the 6 we have the 4 we already know.

And yes, I do think Ishida would do it, bc he is into foreshadowing, so he is yet again foreshadowing.

And Yes I can believe what ever I see written, so I can follow the storyline :D.
Unless of course the translator made a mistake, or if his/her english is not very good.
After all, we are not even arguing abt TG, we are arguing abt english grammar.
gabyta07Jan 18, 2015 2:52 PM

Jan 18, 2015 6:00 PM
Apr 2014
It's pretty awesome how Roma voices out readers wish.
Jan 19, 2015 8:56 AM
Oct 2012
off-topic

THS has released a few more chapters, is very cool to read anteiku raid with a decent edition.
Jan 19, 2015 9:14 AM
Oct 2012
Arcanix said:

that's why I respect this guy, as he said, just because there were 6 suitable candidates does not mean that all had surgery, the parents of the other two may simply have refused to allow their children turned "monsters", Saiko just participated of it by because of her mother, and how Sasaki said, the CCG explained the risks of surgery for her.

It has been said several times in the manga that there are just 4 Qs.
Jan 19, 2015 9:19 AM

Jul 2014
Acernos said:
off-topic

THS has released a few more chapters, is very cool to read anteiku raid with a decent edition.

What chapter are they on?
Jan 19, 2015 9:38 AM

Apr 2014
Arcanix said:
Acernos said:
off-topic

What chapter are they on?

They translated 5 chapters.

124 to 128.
Jan 19, 2015 10:40 AM

Nov 2014
The omake at the end of chapter 121 is hilarious.
Jan 19, 2015 11:10 AM
Oct 2012
then ghouls can get drunk? this is interesting, and more interesting is Yomo be so talkative and sensitive when he drinks.
Jan 19, 2015 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
I don't think ghouls can consume alcohol.
Jan 19, 2015 11:28 AM

Oct 2014
Imp Scans got them raws at last!!

I don't think I could wait any longer.
Jan 19, 2015 11:41 AM
Oct 2012
ma103 said:

http://twistedhelscans.com/read/tokyo_ghoul/en/12/121/page/24

and I did not say they drink alcohol, I said that they can get drunk.
AcernosJan 19, 2015 11:47 AM
Jan 19, 2015 11:48 AM

Sep 2014
Acernos said:
ma103 said:

http://twistedhelscans.com/read/tokyo_ghoul/en/12/121/page/24

and I did not say they drink alcohol, I said that they can get drunk.

But they can drink blood. So they just need to find some poor drunk soul with a high blood/alchohol content and bam, problem solved! :P
Pages (79) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.