Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the PROFILE of the person above you.

New
Pages (25) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2010 9:17 PM

Apr 2009
Profile picture:
Looks weird.

Favorite anime:
Ooh, Azumanga Daioh and Haruhi.

Favorite characters:
Kyon!
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Mar 30, 2010 9:21 PM

Oct 2009
that was a weeeeak profile review.

@whoever is reading this dont feel the need to review my profile over the previous posters.
Cloud4126Mar 30, 2010 9:24 PM
Mar 31, 2010 2:23 AM

Mar 2007
@MarisaKirisameZe

Profile Pic:
Your name is wider than your profile pic. I suggest getting a bigger one there. It does appear funny tho :)

Favorite Anime (3):
Shakugan no Shana - Shana is very lovable and so was her robot maid. But i havent watched/paid much attn to this anime when i tried to watch it. I want to rewatch it properly one day.
Toradora - Definitely deserving as a favorite. Loved everything about it, even made my one and only AMV based on toradora (on my profile). The only thing that really REALLY REALLY pissed me off is

Kuroshitsuji - Have to get around to watching this. i hear its pretty good.

Favorite Manga (3):
Death Note - actually own the whole series and it was very enjoyable until Nier showed up.
Vampire Knight & Touhou Bougetsushou - never read and i have no idea why touhou is great.

Favorite Characters (8):
L - hate him
Haruko - made me rage
Shana - Tsungimiya is epic as any tsundere.
Touhou girls touhou girls
Hatsune Miku - She is the music princess every music anime character wishes they were
Akiyama Mio - The only reason i kept watching K-On! and will keep watching apparently ^_^

Favorite People (5)
I dont know any of them except for 2
Tsugimiya is pure win and makes any character she touches turn to anime gold.
Noizi Ito is epic because she invented YUKI NAGATO.

Anime/Manga list:
Appears a little plain... maybe i can help you make an anime list?

About you section:
Very nicely made. Appears you put a whole lot of thought into it. I am a fan of cranium covers myself (hats, beanies, cowboy hats, etc). You really love shana i see.
You waste away infront of the pc like so many of us. PC's and internets are the new crack.
Potential cosplayer? I'd like to see that, I enjoy taking photos of the cosplayers at anime conventions.
Wow you even use the MAL blog system *_* brave grl.

School days... you didn't see the nice boat at the end im sure. (i made the final ep discussion)

Rookie reviewer?? NICE! Im a 'veteran' reviewer here (top 10 most helpful i think) let me know when you make one and ill be sure to read them and give you those oh so tasty "helpful" votes. Just be sure to return the favor in votes :)

I think i wrote enough about your profile.

@Misatange
Profile picture:
Looks like fanart

Favorite anime:
Ill give you props for Lucky Star

Favorite characters:
Lots of cromartie yet its not in your fav anime? Dont like any of your char.

About you:
completely random

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Mar 31, 2010 4:33 AM

Nov 2008
@Ranivus

Profile Pic: I liked it, Good size , More or less I couldn't find anything to dislike , and random side note .. my Head Set look similar heh

Favorite Anime- (5)

Witchblade - I found that to be an overall 'interesting' anime (in the positive sense) and have been considering rewatching it over the summer.

Ghost Stories- This one I went into without really knowing what to expect (Greatness or Failure) I truly enjoyed it , and hell it mixed two of top 10 favorite genres Horror and Supernatural ^0^

Spice and Wolf - I dont really feel the need to say much on this other then its very much deserving of a top anime slot and I found it incredibly enjoyable from plot to characters in all aspects.

Now, for the last two Eve no Jikan, and Candy boy , I have I admit no knowledge on Eve no Jikan, but Candy boy I have heard both good great and bad things, and I plan to view it myself. And I should I think look into Eve no Jikan.

Favorite Manga- (3)

Gantz- Now this manga has had its ups and downs for me , but I shall continue to read it and I can why it would easily be on someones top list~

As for MPD Psycho and Oldman I have not read either - I have had MPD Psycho recommended to me , and if they are good enough to make your top list.. I think I will certainly look into them both.
---------------------------

Favorite Characters - (9)

I admit of your list I do not know very many (or well enough to judge very much)

Yuki - Has her moments that make me do everything from Rage to Laugh
Rihoko - brought Cuteness and Precociousness to witchblade in child form lol
Holo- (nearly wrote Horo) Is one that cycles on and off my favorites list as to be honest the list to short for all mine so its cycles- And is an all time favorite mine.
Mio- is one of the characters (if not the character) that keeps people coming back to K-ON I may not be her biggest fan myself but I can easily understand her making a list

I must apologize for not being able to gauge the rest.

I openly admit sadly I do not really know them aside from 2

Aya- I have been considering adding to my list for her Role in for her Seiyuu roles in Lucky Star , White Album and sort of for Bakemonogatari
Romi- I know and like for her Seiyuu work with Fullmetal Alchemist namely as Edward , Bleach for Toshiro , Claymores Teresa

The rest I will have to look into myself ^-^

You Anime/Manga list(s)
I found to be VERY creative and extremely well done , I was more looking at the back ground it self and the list design then the actual list haha ^^

About you-
And Your About me (you) section scored points just for the Under Construction photo alone - I enjoyed reading the 'my thoughts' bit

The
A
B
C Bit made me laugh and was quite nice I thought

The image of dont let this happen to you. +1 lol

(Random on your AMV - I watched it , I would rate it as 'moving' I gave you 4/5 on it I am also a fan of Toradora)

"
Things that make you go..." Yes they certainly can make most people go.. ^-^ [from Clannad to Toradora to ZnT]

------------------

Overall I rather enjoyed your profile - I am rather new at reviewing things but , a good overall profile from lists all through the about me section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I look forward to getting my profile bash.. I mean reviewed ;)
sirwenceMar 31, 2010 4:38 AM
Mar 31, 2010 5:42 AM

Aug 2009
@sirwence

I don't see anything weird about your profile (except that Saber may be your waifu).

Picture:

Who doesn't love Saber? Although I think it may be a bit small, the character more than makes up for the lack in size.

About me:

Seems we have a userbar hoarder here! And you have a load of member cards. I also agree with your ISMs ( <3 Saber and Fate).

Also, I believe saying "You like Fate/Stay Night" to be an understatement LOL

Compatibility = 63.1%

Hey it's higher than 50%, that's pretty nice. I hate when I go onto a profile and see Unknown although we share 20 or so anime.

Favorites:

Anime - I agree with the first two and the last one. The other two I've seen before but was never enticed to watch. Maybe I'll give them a try.

Characters - I also love Saber and Rin, Louise and Fate, but I haven't seen the others (save ones from shows I've dropped).

People - Yeah I was about to say, if TYPE-MOON wasn't on this list then you're truly a conflicted individual ^^; You also seem to like the kid who made Higurashi. That's another show I haven't watched (and a manga I haven't read), but I may pick it back up.

Lists:

Your anime list is much better than mine although I wish we could see more of Saber in the picture :( And your manga list is still default I think (heh, so is mine), but that's not bad.

Have at you!
kunekuneMar 31, 2010 5:47 AM
Mar 31, 2010 7:25 AM

Aug 2009
azuream said:
@-Spooky-
profile picture
That's you?

yes it is. thats why its my profile pic. lol.
Mar 31, 2010 11:50 AM

May 2009
-Spooky-
i've gotta feeling like i already commented on this profile before...well who cares
pic: seems you changed it and seems it's you again.
fav anime(s) there was a huge argument it need "S" or not: hmmm Ergo proxy and FLCL yeah way to go and i agree with death note getting 9
Music: well, perfect just i dislike My Chemical romance way too much.
playing paintball is one hell of a good thing to do.
Fav characters: why L? (everyone else is fine by me)
Manga: "skipable" part for me and i guess for you too
Mar 31, 2010 1:17 PM

Feb 2008
Hello firy,

Top Anime: Gintama is one of my favorite in my list. To me it is one of top 10 anime, of all time. TTGL... i'd say it's overrated, but because you dislike people who thinks it's overrated, then i'll just keep my mouth shut.
Samurai Champloo was kind of weird anime. It had strange backround and style. When i have seen Elfen Lied for the first time, i really loved the series. But when I think about those series now, everything that comes to my mind, is blood, and cruelty or something like that. I forgot what it was about already.

Top Manga: No manga favorites added

Top Characters: Most of them are from your favorite Anime. I like Toshi from Shinsengumi in Gintama, the most. I don't know why you like Tsukuyo, she appeared in series just few times, and she is kind of boring character.

Top People: Let's skip this part.

About You: The 3rd line, with chocolate and ketchup, I didn't understand what you were talking about. You sound little bit sadistic, but I don't believe you would harm some human in real life :)
You have psychiatrist? What kind of problem do you have, if I may ask so, if you do not wish to answer this question, ignore it.
Your likes and dislikes are quite unique, can't say we are similar to each other. My philosophy, and way of thinking is totally different from yours.
I liked your profile, it is always enjoyable, to read profile, of such person as you are.
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Mar 31, 2010 2:05 PM

Aug 2009
spupapi:

Profile Picture: Cool old man is cool.
Top Anime: Gintama was freaking hilarious. I used to watch One Piece when I was younger. Brings back memories :)
Top Manga: One Piece again.
Top Characters: Gintoki and Hijikata are awesome :)
People: I like Inoue Marina. She voiced Kana and Jessica :D. Rie is kinda overrated though :/
About Me: Very interesting. Deep and philosophical. I like it. It's different from the usual "herp derp me and my MAL family" or the "hurr I'm so unique and different"
"If i was a superhero,I'd be Yotsuba, her power is maximum."

When the seagulls cry, there will be no survivors.
Apr 1, 2010 12:01 AM

Jan 2010
Profile picture: cute, but the colours and the overall feeling are kind of strange.
Anime: I just finished Higurashi and I have to say it's one good piece of art. I will watch Kai and decide if it's worth a 10 (most likely yes)
Manga: Absolute Boyfriend and Hatsukoi Limited are two really nice mangas, though I didn't really like how AB ended, but I don't think they are really masterpieces.
Characters: Ni-Pah (Rika) is so kawaii I want to take her home (as Rena says) and Enma is nice too. I don't know the rest.
About: the image is creepy and weird, but I liked the little verse about Tommy XD
Apr 1, 2010 12:29 AM

Jul 2009
werr-y:

Profile Picture: Love the picture (and the anime as well)

Anime: I loved the Spice and Wolf novel, need to see anime.

Manga: I haven't read any of those. >_<

Characters: Holo on top, nice choice.

About: I like the picture. It's nice looking. The "___ of the week" looks nice as well.

Compatibility: Nice, 88% :D
Apr 1, 2010 3:32 AM

Mar 2007
@Slypheristic

Profile Pic:
Mio Akiyama - pure purfection :) Would be a little funnier if you made the cursor into a trailing cursor.

Favorite Anime:
Zoku Sayonara - havent watched it but i loved SZS so i need to finish this series.
Hayate the Combat Butler! - I could name a handful of better Sitcom anime but is definitely one of the better series.
Haruhi no Yuutsu S1 - Best series of the 2 and Yuki is a god! Love her like no other.
Hidamari Sketch x 365 - Love hoshimitsu and the first season better. But they're all good :)
Lucky Star - Best slice of life situational comedy anime evar ^_^

Favorite Manga:
Haven't read any of your manga except for Yotsuba&! Love Yotsuba :)

Favorite Characters:
Konata & Kagami - are awesome characters, i prefer Yutaka x Minami.
Yuno - is extremely moe! Like you just want to grab her and never let go. Clumsy moe ftmfw!
Azusa Nakano - Azunyan! Fkn love her. Mio is my first but Azunyan is definitely 2nd.
Haruhi Suzumiya - the first Tsundere i have experienced. She's great but I love Yuki Nagato 100x better!!
Milfeulle Sakuraba - She's cute but Vanilla H is like the Yuki version of this show and I love those types!
Funny how we like the same shows but love different characters in the show.

Favorite People:
Aya Hirano - Aya style is the seiyuu queen! Dunno how ppl can hate this girl. She's too awesome for words. From Eyeshield 21, to HnY, Lucky Star, Zettai, Bakemono, Death Note, NANA, etc. She's either the smartest/luckiest seiyuu to be cast in a lot of the better shows or her agent is an effing genius.
Minoru Shiraishi - Almost stole the show in Lucky Star. Definitely one of the best supporting actors in the anime circuit.
The rest I don't care much about.

Anime Stats:
...835 entries
...633 Plan to Watch
...109 Completed.
You sir, have alot to work on. Good luck with that. Took me about 2 years to get around 300. Oh look at that, our compatibility is "somewhat high" (70.2%). 71 shared - 23 planned to watched = 48 series shared that we have seen. And wow, your avg score between us is an 8.6 over my 7.0. Score high much? ^_^

About me:
mostly lists and stuff. Good overall... i could talk about all of them but that would take about 30minutes to dissect them all. LOL @ the youtube vid.

Apr 1, 2010 3:33 AM

Mar 2009
Slypheristic

First off, nice avatar. I love the girl in it.

Pic
K-ON. Maybe you can insert some text on the notebook to be more creative, hmm?

Anime
Lucky Star's good; Haruhi too. Though I prefer the former.

Manga
Dunno em.

Char
Kagami, Konata and Haruhi are all awesome.
Apr 1, 2010 12:38 PM
Feb 2010
omg love the pic of alucrad hellsing ! :P

anime: seen all the anime on your top five except berserk and higurashi no Naku Koro ni :P

manga: love eyeshield 21 and ruroni kenshin read both :P

Characters: love that you have Alucard on your characters list he's such a badass! -like sanzo and revy as well XD

about me: cool like it nice flow to it XD the pikachu pic makes me giggle

Apr 1, 2010 12:43 PM

Sep 2008
The profile picture is odd looking, and too much caps, pictures, and videos everywhere...

Why is the compat. rating a 69.3?
Apr 1, 2010 12:44 PM
Feb 2010
i have know idea>.<

i like yours though good layed out nice :P

Apr 1, 2010 1:08 PM

Mar 2007
I skip spammers if they cant at least put in some effing effort. And you fools skipped me. Already did Alex. If you want to comment, comment in their profile (its a courtesy thing i guess).

@NinjaSassy212

Profile Pic:
Fanart... dont feel anything for it at all. Unless if you did it, good job. Better than what i can do.

Favorite Anime:
Trinity Blood - Not a fan of it. Couldn't get into the story for some reason. Then again, i was watching TTGL and Code Geas when they were airing this.
Bleach - My first series that got me hooked to anime. Overrated or not, this series did bring alot of ppl back to anime im sure.
Paranoia Agent - Review here. This is my favorite Stoshi Kon anime. Definitely a trip worthy watch.
Kuroshitsuji - on my PTW. Saw the first episode. Dunno about the 'black butler' not being black.

Favorite Manga:
Bleach - My first anime is also my first manga series and i still love it. I like the Chapter inserts more than anything else now.
One Piece - Do not want.
Air Gear - Such an awesome manga. Wish someone makes a season 2 for the anime. Coz its such an awesome idea.
Kuroshitsuji - ill pass also.

Favorite Characters:
I completely hate Naruto (dropped after 30 episodes) but Hinata Hyuuga is pure awesome. She has a lot of traits similar to Yuki Nagato, whom is my wife.
First time i've seen someone favorite Hare and Guu! +10 for doing that! Guu is the perfect anti-hero and hilarious. I love how they rarely put her in moe-mode. It makes you want to see her more so you don't miss the next time she puts that cute face on.

Don't care much about any of the others sadly.

Favorite People:
Yourself maybe?

Stats:
131 completed/54.2days watched? Impressive for a 16yo. You even read alot of anime. Man it was a bitch for me to get to 50 days. I think it took me 6 months?

About you:
All caps about you... uh oh Yaoi. And you looked like you were a nice person :( j/k ofc
After that random youtubes and pictures.
About you page is long.

Apr 1, 2010 6:25 PM

Apr 2007
@ Ranivus

I like the picture.
Nice favorite series, specifically Witchblade and Spice and Wolf. Haven't read any of the favorite manga though. The favorite characters are quite nice I guess especially Nagato and Horo.

Paku Romi, Hirano Aya and Inoue Marina are all seiyuus I like too wich is nice I guess.

I liked the "About" especially the "Thoughts" part.

Nice stats too. Overall it's a very nice profile.
Too lazy. Maybe later.
Apr 1, 2010 10:40 PM

Jun 2007
Bombastuss:

Stats: We've both watched a lot of anime, we've both been members for a number of years and we're both in our early 20's. The key differences between us are our forum posts and list views.

Avatar: ...Not sure what to make of it? As far as I can tell, it shows a woman in armour; in the air and screaming...

Top Five: School Rumble is the anime comedy I like the most, and I could do with watching S2.

I watched Otome recently; liking it only a little less than HiME. Not top tier for me, but a highly enjoyable anime, nonetheless.

Shana has some of the worst dialog (flame haze + melon bread, x100) ever, in terms of repetitivity. It only has one great episode; its first.

Koi Kaze depressed me for like 48 hours, but I also respect it for the beauty of its story.

NHK hit me hard, and is the best version of the NHK story. I approve!

Top Five (manga): If I'm ever able to get it for cheap, I'll read the School Rumble manga. The anime was so fun that I'm sure the manga is, too!

Genshiken's a favourite of mine, also. I blew through all nine volumes.

The NHK manga is inferior to the anime; featuring some crappy filler and dumb/pointless changes to Misaki, as well as inconsistencies.

Onani is another favourite of mine. With me being a romantic, the sucker punch halfway through hit me HARD. I felt for the lead, and loved his development.

Characters: Misaki never did much for me. In terms of 2D women, Satou's sempai was all I needed.

Sawako's too timid to get me going. I prefer tsunderes...

Sergay Wang truly lived up to his name by never doing the love dance with Nina.

I always liked Mada, and felt for him after he fell for Saki.

People: Gah, Noto is EVERYWHERE. I'm starting to hate hearing her voice...

Wakamoto was epic as Charlie with his speeches in Geass.

About me~desu: Just a bit on the short side compared to me and my rambling ways.

You procrastinate... Good?

Comments: The usual short, MSN-type messages I care not for.
Apr 1, 2010 11:45 PM

Dec 2007
Aironic

Display Pic : Dunno look old ~

Top 10 chara : sound liek u watch high tier stuff ..
good taste thou ~ ...

Top Mango
Ur GTO fanboiz ..maybe u like the teacher direct approach ..cool ~
since even ur profile ..say everything directly eventhou it hurt my virgin sould here ; _ ;

Top People
Uh ..umm dunno what to comment not moe .. that;s all ~

Fav Animu
.. i approved death note
suprised u didnt put GTO
prolly the quality of animation ? :x

Anime we share
-Medium

Mango we share
just 1 .. 21th century shota boy~

Profile ..
is liek soo many section of wall of text .. and weird picture and rambling
people who interested to get to know u .. can have a lil knowlegde about how probally rough comment buddy you are :x ..

Tl'dr
cool .. roughy profile .. nyoron ~
Apr 1, 2010 11:49 PM

Jun 2007
I can no longer tell if people are trolling me with such responses or if people are truly like that.
Apr 2, 2010 1:12 AM

Mar 2009
Since I've not commented on OP before:

Aironic

Pic
Same as your avatar. The person looks mighty pissed.

Anime
For someone who's completed over 300 to only have only favourited 2 is something hard to find. Death Note is a masterpiece (though I prefer the manga)

Manga
I'm currently reading GTO. So far, so good.

Chars
Spike- okay. Nothing special to me.
Kanzaki- I like her.
Onizuka- Don't like him, but he's capable of doing great things in his own way.
Light- awesome, smart evil genius. Anime needs more characters like him.
Kakeru-amazing character development.
Apr 2, 2010 1:19 AM

Feb 2010
AlexSadist-sama

Pic
Suits the name well, very sadistic look :P

Top Anime
Ehh im not into any of your top anime >.<, though most of them i havent even watched lol

Top Manga
Death Note :)

Anime and Manga shared
58.8% for shared anime with a count of 18 and only 1 manga shared :(, but u read way more manga than me

Apr 2, 2010 2:09 AM

Feb 2010
@MondayBlues

profile picture
the heroine of bakemonogatari

Anime
Speed Grapher - I don't like this yet I don't dislike it either. The story is good and alll but something just irks me....
D Gray Man is alright. I've been putting it on-hold for a while though...
DTB: Kuro no Keiyakusha - This season is the best. season 2 just went downhill with the sailormoon wannabe girl
Soul Eater - good animation, characters, plot, and almost everything else but the end could have been better
bakemonogatari - haven't seen it yet

Manga
We share only one manga: Zombie Loan. Only thing i can say about it is thank goodness the manga is longer than the anime

Characters
They're mostly from your favorite anime/mangas

People
wow! she has a lot of roles

About me
membership cards...
Apr 2, 2010 2:26 AM

Feb 2010
azuream said:
@MondayBlues

profile picture
the heroine of bakemonogatari

Anime
Speed Grapher - I don't like this yet I don't dislike it either. The story is good and alll but something just irks me....
D Gray Man is alright. I've been putting it on-hold for a while though...
DTB: Kuro no Keiyakusha - This season is the best. season 2 just went downhill with the sailormoon wannabe girl
Soul Eater - good animation, characters, plot, and almost everything else but the end could have been better
bakemonogatari - haven't seen it yet

Manga
We share only one manga: Zombie Loan. Only thing i can say about it is thank goodness the manga is longer than the anime

Characters
They're mostly from your favorite anime/mangas

People
wow! she has a lot of roles

About me
membership cards...
hehe yah been lazy to write about myself :P

Apr 2, 2010 3:02 AM

Jan 2010
aironic said:
it shows a woman in armour; in the air and screaming...
More like something else...

@azuream:

Picture: awfully small for a profile picture and I think I would get the meaning easier if I knew from what anime it was...

Anime:
Gintama: I started watching this a week ago and I have to say it's nice. Good comedy and overall impresion, but I would never put it in my top 5. I am not even sure if I will be able to watch all the 200 episodes... perhaps it would take me a couple of years.
Death Note: I am kind of seeing this in people's favorites. I get it it's a good thriller, but it's not that good. It is highly overrated and well, it's getting kind of old...
Skip Beat: I haven't watched the anime and don't plan to, because I follow the manga and I don't want to watch something that has no real ending. I guess if the manga ever gets completed and they make a couple of more seasons of the anime I might, just might see it.
Fairy Tale: I am stuck, really stuck. I saw the first two episodes and I can't continue. The sole thought of watching the next long shounen puts me in depression.

Manga: I haven't read it, sorry.

Characters: It's the first time I saw both Light and L together in someone's favorites :D (ohh man, I am seriously tired of commenting on DN and it's characters...)
L: I liked him, although if I had to choose I would go with N.
Light: a sadistic psychopath. I always thought it was funny how he went all stupid in the second half of the story.
Hei: he is badass, I like him, at least the Hei from the first season. In the second one he ... well you would know.
Izaya: Another psycho. I mean, I get it girls like him because he is cool or something, but he is a total nuts case.

About: too many Haruhi pistures, not that I dislike her, but it's overwhelming. The random icons are funny and I like the cosplay girls (hot!). Perhaps if you were to put capital letters at the beginning of sentences it would look tidier.

People: Oh my, Fukuyama Jun yet once again... that bastard sure is popular.

Edit: Seriously people, put some more fucking effort, this isn't the spam section! What's with the two word comments?
werrstonApr 2, 2010 3:25 AM
Apr 2, 2010 3:15 AM

Jul 2009
werr-y:

Profile Picture:
Haruhi x Kyon~ ^_^

Anime:
I dont really like ef - a tale of memories. Sorry. Havent watched any of the others.

Manga:
I havent read any of them.

Characters:
Yin, Yuki and Hei <3

About Me:
I like you profile. I like it a lot.
Apr 2, 2010 3:19 AM

Mar 2009
fai-san

Pic
Same as your avatar.

Anime
Ugh, Ouran. Haruhi was good.

Manga
VK.. uh.. overrated.

Chars
I like Kyon. Kazuma's alright.

About Me
Haruhi-theme. Nice.
Apr 2, 2010 9:28 AM

Mar 2010
AlexSadist-sama:

profile pic- looks cool, but i dont know who it is

anime- alot completed, but not many of them interest me, you plan to watch GTO? WATCH IT, its reallyyy good.

manga- im reading GTO, too...other than that, nothing interesting to me, but you have ALOT, which is good

characters- Light is a beast

about me- dont worry, i wont "random friend request" you. XD. Fav types of characters- i agree, you should add eikichi onizuka to your fav characters if you like badasses.

Apr 2, 2010 9:29 AM

Apr 2008
ax3man said:

You're not a beast.
Apr 2, 2010 11:28 AM

Oct 2009
On the contrary, I do believe that ax3man, is indeed, a beast.

@ax3man

Well your profile pic is surprisingly good considering you drew it. Alot of links to your other sites, you seem to be pretty creative.

There is alot of stuff on there, under spoiler tags (thank you, you'd be amazed how little people actually use those handy things sometimes) but the only problem with that is, I don't know how many people would be willing sit and read all of that, especially the commonly used techniques section, wasn't sure what that was all about.

Oh yea nice member card pics I guess, but the links for them are messed up, you should probably fix that.

I listened to your rap vid. I'm not a big fan of rap, but it seemed pretty good to me.

For your favourites, we both have FLCL as a fav, props to that. You seem to be very interested in Naruto. That's fine just promise not to be a narutard, I actually like the show myself but I wouldn't call it one of my favourites. I don't read manga but it's basically ditto as what I wrote for your anime.

I still need to watch detective conan, but Naota was a pretty cool character I suppose.

All your favourite people seem to have something to do with your other favourites, makes sense.

Oh yea I liked your little emoticons there in your about me, those were alright, and all in all you have a good profile, just needs a little revision ^^
Cloud4126Apr 2, 2010 11:31 AM
Apr 2, 2010 4:53 PM

Feb 2008
Hello sinnige69,

I don't think I have ever commented you, but I kind have the feeling. Forgive me if I already did.

Profile Picture: Is that the American Guy, who is mysterious about his doing? From what series is he from? I have forgotten.

Top Anime: Most of your anime, are not comedy, which are my favorites. Except for FLCL.
Death Note, favorite of many users, I do not really like the series, even though I did enjoy it, while watching it. But when I have to review it... it is so-so for me. I personally dislike Anime or Manga, that has killing content in it. As I said, my preferences are comedy. Code Geass is good anime, but I hoped there'd be some romance in it, at least little bit, since it has really nice animation and stuff. FLCL was sh*t to me. I didn't understand what it was about, unfunny. I did not enjoy it.
Mushishi is very enjoyable anime for me, but I dropped it. I usually watch these kind of genre, when I do not feel depressed or tired.
Samurai Champloo was quite fine. I have wierd feeling about those series though. I can't even remember what it was about. Not something that I would have in my memory for long time.

Top Manga: Shame, you don't read manga. I find some manga, even better than the anime. For example Skip Beat. Manga of Skip Beat is better according to me than anime. But Gintama was better anime, than manga. You should try some manga, I could suggest you some site, using the PM.

Favorite Characters: Nagato Yuki from Melancholy Of Suzumiyah.
I hate that series, I do not simply see, how could anyone like it. But yeah, everything has it's positives but not everyone can see it, for example me on Suzumiyah.
Oh Kallen, she always kind of seduce me, with her body. Oh, how emberassing of me, I am already old enough to say such things! :)
Yuffie? Who the hell's Yuffie?!
Izumi (Lucky Star), uh, I love her in some of MAL users gifs.
Anko from Naruto. Uhm... I do not recall who she is. I guess the girl with the pig on her head. No! Actually the girl who was disciple of that evil, snake man. What was his name damn it! Well, he's something like
Lord Voldemord from Harry Potter series.

Top People: Can I skip this part? Beethoven is nice, and one of most famous. But I do not like classical music, sorry.

About You: I skipped everything, except of the last two, writings and about me.
 I love poets, but english isn't my mother language, so I can't fully enjoy it, and can't fully appreciate the art, you've putted effort into.

I will edit my massage more, once I will read your story and your poets, for now, I will post this, because I do not wish, someone to post before me, so I would have to comment on two people!
spupapiApr 2, 2010 4:57 PM
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".

Apr 2, 2010 5:06 PM

Mar 2009
spupapi

Pic
Never seen it before.

Anime
VK? I think it's overrated. It was alright though, I guess. People into romance would love it.

Manga
I read OP but dropped it. Good, but I don't feel like continuing. Maybe I will, someday. Liar Game sounds interesting, it's on my PTR list.

Chars
Luffy's funny. Madao? Hate him. Toshi? Emo. Kondo?! Gorilla.
Apr 2, 2010 5:31 PM

Feb 2008
AlexSadist-sama said:
spupapi

Pic
Never seen it before.

Anime
VK? I think it's overrated. It was alright though, I guess. People into romance would love it.

Manga
I read OP but dropped it. Good, but I don't feel like continuing. Maybe I will, someday. Liar Game sounds interesting, it's on my PTR list.

Chars
Luffy's funny. Madao? Hate him. Toshi? Emo. Kondo?! Gorilla.

Seems you've putted a lot of effort! Hehe. Now my turn.

pic
dunno

anime
Slum Dunk is very good! Don't know other

Manga
Slam Dunk again <3333
Oh Onani master <222

chars
most from your favorite arts.

:) Cool. I liked it.

Just kidding, because I am no b*tch, who makes revenges, can forgive such small things, please user below me, comment AlexSadist-sama, my comment on him was meant to be sarcasm.

Apr 9, 2010 11:46 AM

Jan 2010
@spupapi:

Picture: Still that oji-san? Shouldn't you change it already? :P
Anime: I plan to watch Cromartie High School, because I heard it was lots of fun. On the rest I commented previously...
Manga: Angel Densetsu is one of the funniest manga I have read. I just couldn't stop laughing for the first twenty chapters; so many misunderstandings! :D But as it went, the jokes grew a bit old. Still, overall it was a very funny read. Liar Game is also in my favorites. I like the style and settings of the manga and I haven't been able to find anything similar... DN could be...
About: He looks really dump to be thinking such complicated thoughts XD From your favorite artists, I only like Armstrong, but all the rest have some really nice songs too.
Characters: Isao is... an idiot, but still a nice character. I don't know the rest.

(I am not putting a lot of effort, because I am tired of getting two word responses... this thread should be just moved to spam.)
Apr 9, 2010 1:18 PM

Jan 2009
Picture: I really like your picture. It's very clean, and the color combination was well done. Alas, I do not know the character, but I'm curious to know where your profile picture is from now. o.o

Anime: Aha! A fan of Spice and Wolf. :D I have yet to see the other three, but I've received very positive reactions about them.

Manga: I've heard/looked at random chapters of all the series you have. For the most part, I really like that you have a pretty interesting variety. Especially with two like GANTZ and Bitter Virgin.

About: I like your profile and its simplicity (I quite enjoyed your dislikes as well. xD). It's interesting to see your [insert something here] for the week, as well. Especially with things like "Question of the week" or "Quote of the week". Quite inspiring.

Characters: I see quite a lot of female characters, but I guess that can be expected from a male. Not that I'm generalizing anything, just from observation that more girls tend to have more guys they like, and vice versa. I love Yuki though. :D

People: You have one person whose voice absolutely bothers me, and that's Aya Hirano. I can see why people like her so much, but she's just... *twitch* But I can see why you chose many of those people, as they have quite the biography, and I'm sure, have some relation to anime you like.
Apr 9, 2010 2:05 PM

Mar 2009
Picture: I like it's nice a big ^^ I see you like Pirates

Anime: Oh I love Spirited away<3

About: Well I can tell your into letting people get to know you through taking with them rather than just listing it ^^

Characters: Kenshin is awesome :)
Apr 9, 2010 2:33 PM

Jan 2009
Kandykissuu

Profile Picture: Positively cute. Though I have no idea who they are.

Anime: Romeo x Juliet - it had it's moments, but in general I did not enjoy the adaptation, to much innovations that were kind of over the proportion. Ouran High School Host Club - I did enjoy that, found myself laughing a lot, really easy going and relaxing. The famous Rurouni Kenshin - did not watch it, but feel like I already know it.

Manga: No manga, well of course, you practically don't read it at all, though you plan to, that's good. Good luck with that.

Characters: Hitachiin, Kaoru - developing feelings probably was the reason for favoring him over the other twin =) Chrono - I liked more his mature form. Tamaki - oh, the great Tamaki, without his liveliness there wouldn't be a show. The others are unknown.

People: I'm familiar with Miyazaki, and good thing for him to be there. But the seyus is a different topic.

About Me: Very very old =) Very nice information that reveals what kind of person you are, well maybe not reveal but hints. You sound nice and friendly.
Apr 9, 2010 2:47 PM

Aug 2009
LiarK

I think I've commented on you before. I'm so sorry if I have =_=

Profile Pic: Nice, I like the slight sketchiness of it.
Top Anime: Monster is really good so far. I've been wanting to watch LoGH for a while now.
Top Manga: Don't know any of them.
Characters: Byakuya. He's... something else :) Tenma's pretty cool.
About Me: You're Russian :D that's cool. The Vagabond and Slam Dunk pictures are awesoem. Love the art style.

Apr 9, 2010 3:32 PM

Dec 2008
FemmeFatale:

Love your avatar. The weird space after commas (or lack thereof) and random line breaks are odd, and the purple font looks... well, I always just think it looks gaudy when people change their font colors. I think it's been called "font queering," and normally I'm pretty cool with the queering-up of anything, but yeah. Nix on the purple font. And definitely on the lack of spacing after commas. Why do people do that? Also, "I'm a shotacon,so what?" [...] "Labels are for cans."

Conflicted much?

You drop acid and Led Zeppelin is one of your favorite bands...? Might as well say you shoot up on Saturday and sing in the church choir on Sunday. You seem to want pretty desperately to seem cool and edgy, but it comes off as a boring adolescent shtick. I'm not really into your favorites, either — especially not Gackt. Ew.
zenoslimeApr 9, 2010 3:35 PM
Apr 9, 2010 5:01 PM

Mar 2009
antitype

Pic
What? I don't like it.

Anime
Never watched any before.

Manga
Berserk was really good; I bet the manga's better.

Chars
Guts is kickass at times. Rei kinda boring imao.

About Me
The font's too small though I am able to read it. And you really should type out your 'interests and things' in point form. People aren't gonna read that wall of text plus the font size is like an ant.
Apr 10, 2010 3:53 PM

Jul 2009
@AlexSadist-sama

Picture: Very intense. Like the sketchiness.

Top Anime: Only two? Haven't had any experience with either of them, but Outlaw Star looks really good - just added it to my PTW. The sports genre doesn't generally interest me, but apparently Slam Dunk is pretty good (ranked #95 with an 8.46 score)

Top Manga: Don't have any previous knowledge of them except Death Note, which is on my PTW list..maybe I should read it too. Onani Master Kurosawa has an..interesting (XD) premise. Must be better than it sounds, to earn #39 and an 8.65 score.

Top Characters: Don't know them.

About Me: Short and to the point.
Apr 10, 2010 4:36 PM

Jan 2009
ellette

Picture: I really like the colors. It's really nice to look at it. And I'm also assuming it's DRRR? :]

Anime: Sweeeet. DRRR and Samurai Champloo. Never saw TTGL (orz, I'm not much of anime person. xD) but you have a pretty good interest there. Never saw Natsume Yuujinchou, but it looks pretty good.

Manga: Aw, I don't seem to see any manga on your list. >< And judging from your list, I don't see any. xD But hopefully you will dive into them. :D

Characters: Loveeee Mugen and Izaya. Yoko's so badass. (despite my not watching TTGL, I do know the characters. xD;; *fails yet again*) Your favorite characters are somewhat limited though.

About Me: I really like how short it is, with a link leading to show even more of who you are (ah, deviantART).
Apr 10, 2010 5:17 PM

Aug 2009
Sotoriel:

Profile Pic: Pirate England? Hot.
Top Anime: Spirited Away was my first anime/anime-related thing I saw. It's still my favorite movie. Oh, the memories. KHR and Ouran are really good, too. Howl's Moving Castle was another awesome movie.
Top Manga:xxxHolic was good, though it's on hold at the moment.
Characters:Bel, Shinji, Lavi, and OSAKA! I approve.
About Me: Another Pirate England. Yeahhhh!

Apr 10, 2010 5:22 PM

Jan 2009
FemmeFatale said:
Sotoriel:

Profile Pic: Pirate England? Hot.
Top Anime: Spirited Away was my first anime/anime-related thing I saw. It's still my favorite movie. Oh, the memories. KHR and Ouran are really good, too. Howl's Moving Castle was another awesome movie.
Top Manga:xxxHolic was good, though it's on hold at the moment.
Characters:Bel, Shinji, Lavi, and OSAKA! I approve.
About Me: Another Pirate England. Yeahhhh!

My God, I love your favorites as well. XDDDD
Apr 10, 2010 9:43 PM

Feb 2010
@Sotoriel

profile picture
I like it though I dunno who he

Anime
Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle - Never heard of them
Blood+ - For years I've heard a lot of positive comments about this show. Gotta put it in my PTW list then...
KHR - you are awesome for liking this. period.
OHSHC - I love how stereotyped the characters are but I dislke Haruhi she's just too plain.

Manga
Too lazyto read manga but I've seen the anime for Kenshin, KHR, Kuroshitsuji, and XXXholic. If the anime stayed true to the manga then they were all good.
Still reading Beelzebub (Baby Bel is cute :D )

Characters
LAVI!!! other thumps up characters in there are Holo, Yuuko, Bel and Undertaker.

People
Aside from Miyano, Suzumura, and Kaijura Yuki,everyone is foreign to me

About me
Short, simple, practically empty.
Is the picture from and anime? manga? must read/watch D:
Apr 10, 2010 9:55 PM

Apr 2010
azuream
Picture -
Cute! Lavi and Allen are adorable like that.

Anime -
Haven't seen Gintama, Death Note, or Skip Beat!, but I've heard of them. I was thinking about watching Death Note and Skip Beat!, but I'm not sure about Gintama. I'm reading the Katekyo Hitman Reborn! manga. I love it!

Manga -
I haven't read Bakuman yet.

Characters -
Interesting list. I don't know who Hei, or the two characters from Gintama are, so I can't really comment on them. Light and L are cool characters, but I had a hard time understanding them. Maybe I should re-read the series. Hibari is awesome, and so is Izaya. They have a lot in common too.

People -
We share Miyano, because he's awesome. I know Fukuyama because I joke with my friends on how he did Lelouch, and then played Ayase - the polar opposite from Lelouch. He's good. Nakai is great! He did wonderful as Doumeki. I can't place Suzumura's voice, but he's done some characters that I know. I don't know Inoue's voice at all.

About me -
Short and sweet. Like the pictures. :D Also, I stole some of your icons... hehehee.

Apr 10, 2010 10:05 PM

Mar 2009
CaptainMal

Pic
Break. Average pic.

Anime
I like them both, though I prefer Drrr. Baccano's a little overrated imao.

Manga
Never read em.

Chars
Graham's great.
Sanji's kick is awesome.
Tamaki pisses me off.
Gokudera's okay except when he's so damn scared of Bianchi. I mean, dude, be a man!
Apr 10, 2010 10:31 PM

Nov 2009
I like your profile picture.

I haven't seen either of your anime favourites nor have I read most of your manga favourites...so I can't really say much about that.

I like the "character qualities" you described in your info. Psychological, horror and sci-fi are awesome. Not a fan of sports really.
Apr 11, 2010 12:02 AM

Jan 2010
Picture: it's nice, but the bevel/inner shadow you used on it ruined it.

Anime:
Higurashi was one crazy anime, really good, one of the few to completely hook me up. I watched the two seasons in a couple of days and although I was disappointed in the second season, the show still made it ot my favorites.
SZS: a really good comedy, but I wouldn't give it a 10 nor place it in my top5, there is something missing and sometimes the jokes are ... lame.

Manga: Only read Tsubasa and I liked it, it's much better than the anime, although you could call it somewhat borring the first 80 chapters or so.

Characters: Seeing you are a girl, we would share little characters, but I know a few. Nozomi I have seen in quite a few top lists and I wonder what's so good about him. Rena is awesome, she is so scary with the big ass knife, yet so cute when she says she wants to take something home. Sayoran and Fai... no comment.

About: many pictures and spoilers full with stuff you like, which you could put in your blog instead. Nothing really creative.
Pages (25) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Make a song title with the last letter v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Nov 29, 2022

5678 by maya2003s »»
20 seconds ago

» How many profile views do u have? v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 20, 2022

3837 by maya2003s »»
2 minutes ago

» Have You Ever!? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Barnald - Aug 15, 2023

2899 by Dostojevskij »»
5 minutes ago

» What's next to you? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Dec 24, 2022

6446 by Dostojevskij »»
9 minutes ago

» Rate the word above ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IpreferEcchi - Oct 24, 2019

2461 by maya2003s »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.