Forum Settings
Forums

Why don't anime publishers work toward fixing their distribution problem?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 4, 2015 2:58 AM

Aug 2007
black1blade said:
They show the same amount of commercials but it's a niche product. Otaku's are looked down on in Japan too.

I wasn't talking about Japan anyway. I was talking about Adult Swim. But if you want to talk about Japan then blame Japan for only doing late night anime.
Jan 4, 2015 2:59 AM
Mar 2011
black1blade said:
Yeah I know but (for me) when someone says anime I think about late night anime because that's the majority of the stuff I like to watch.

over all histrically spaking prime time anime more money than late night ala gundam and preure are both as franchises worth at least 1 bliion usd no late nigth franchise or purly lat nig has mad thar ever
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jan 4, 2015 3:00 AM

Aug 2014
Showing psycho pass in the day would go down really well.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Jan 4, 2015 3:01 AM

Aug 2014
Stuff with mature themes can't be shown in daylight.

Jan 4, 2015 3:01 AM
Mar 2011
Drunk_Samurai said:
black1blade said:
They show the same amount of commercials but it's a niche product. Otaku's are looked down on in Japan too.

I wasn't talking about Japan anyway. I was talking about Adult Swim. But if you want to talk about Japan then blame Japan for only doing late night anime.

you only watch the late night ANIME THERE IS PRME TIME ANIME in the us prime time naime becomes late night
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Jan 4, 2015 3:02 AM

Aug 2007
black1blade said:

It should be allowed. Censorship is always bad.

FGAU1912 said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

you only watch the late night ANIME THERE IS PRME TIME ANIME in the us prime time naime becomes late night

You missed the point. If anime was showed at proper times in either country then anime would be more popular and would also most likely be cheaper due to the exposure especially in Japan.
Jan 4, 2015 3:03 AM
Mar 2011
black1blade said:

EVA was rpime time to ep 17 tham he PTA happpen than it got sifeed to 22 30

Lain ans utena were the same too

Jan 4, 2015 3:04 AM

Aug 2014
But not as many people would really want to watch it. It doesn't have a large appeal.

Jan 4, 2015 3:07 AM
Mar 2011
black1blade said:
But not as many people would really want to watch it. It doesn't have a large appeal.

EVA dose not have large apppel what planet are you on its the most sucsesfull late night anime moany wise of ll time since its lst episde run late night ts calleda late night anime

i dount there wil be madoka rebooot in 20 years time like Eva got

Jan 4, 2015 3:45 AM

Apr 2012
Japan is just really crazy backwards. I mean I read in some article they still use fax in alot of offices. By the lords that should be one of the 8 deadly sins.
Jan 4, 2015 5:59 AM

Apr 2014
baki502 said:
Japan is just really crazy backwards. I mean I read in some article they still use fax in alot of offices. By the lords that should be one of the 8 deadly sins.
Fax can be really useful though.
Jan 4, 2015 6:08 AM

Apr 2012
Milk_is_Special said:
baki502 said:

When you plan on using a time machine to go back to the stone ages perhaps.
Jan 4, 2015 6:10 AM

Apr 2014
baki502 said:
Milk_is_Special said:

If you want to have work that gets send to you on paper than it is a lot more useful than e-mail.
Jan 4, 2015 6:17 AM

Apr 2012
Milk_is_Special said:
baki502 said:

If you want to have work that gets send to you on paper than it is a lot more useful than e-mail.

Why would you want that tough? Working on paper is extremely inefficient, and is only needed for legal documents anymore.
Jan 4, 2015 6:33 AM

Apr 2014
baki502 said:
Milk_is_Special said:

Why would you want that tough? Working on paper is extremely inefficient, and is only needed for legal documents anymore.
Some people like to work on paper because they think it works faster. Some people aren;t as handy with a pc as others you know.
Jan 4, 2015 6:47 AM

Aug 2013
If you haven't already, I really suggest reading an article ANN made back in 2012. It really cleared up a lot of things I wondered about the industry.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2012-03-05
Jan 4, 2015 6:51 AM

Dec 2013
Funimation and Hulu can't even be bothered to expand to the UK.

Crunchyroll meanwhile has 1 show planned for the UK for the entirety of 2015.

If they really cared about piracy, they would actually make a logical move and expand into other territories where the piracy is occurring. Expecting us to purchase DVD's and Bluerays after the show has ended is insane considering the prices and the fact that its 2015.
Feel free to message me to chat.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - 37 seconds ago

0 by APolygons2 »»
37 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - Yesterday

17 by Serafos »»
1 minute ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

44 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
6 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Yesterday

62 by -YaoiBoy- »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » how often do you self insert or empathize with anime characters? and do you experience how good or bad the characters situation or experience is too

deg - 5 hours ago

14 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.