Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2014 1:23 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty nice episode, quite liked the real life parts especially the singing, the parts about the various bacteria in the sea was also quite interesting! I still prefer the standard drawing style rather than the CGI but in general it was pretty nice and overall fun to watch this special.
Jun 27, 2020 5:29 PM

Jun 2013
RafaelDeJongh said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty nice episode, quite liked the real life parts especially the singing, the parts about the various bacteria in the sea was also quite interesting! I still prefer the standard drawing style rather than the CGI but in general it was pretty nice and overall fun to watch this special.

Where/how did you watch it man?
Oct 19, 2020 4:16 PM
kinda tired

Apr 2017
@Rod_Russ, are you still looking for it? q:
Oct 19, 2020 4:57 PM

Jun 2013
@Zzlef No man, I already found it. I actually wrote this comment before dropping the main series. Thanks!
Mar 28, 2021 8:52 AM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
@Rod_Russ

Would you mind sending me the link to where you watched this?? I tried the link in the other discussion thread, but couldn't find a video. Google isn't helping either...

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

May 2, 2021 1:55 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
RachelPanda said:
@Rod_Russ

Would you mind sending me the link to where you watched this?? I tried the link in the other discussion thread, but couldn't find a video. Google isn't helping either...

If you are still looking to view this, you can watch it here: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11296492
Jul 9, 2021 12:21 AM

Mar 2007
Kwanthemaster said:
RachelPanda said:
@Rod_Russ

If you are still looking to view this, you can watch it here: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11296492

Is there anywhere this episode is subbed?

More topics from this board

» Does it even exist?

Biraru - Jul 18, 2014

9 by Allografter »»
Dec 16, 2014 3:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.