Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 12, 2014 7:58 AM
Sep 2014
Z4k said:
dedeogbe said:
The manga is not ending. As many of you predicted it's just the end of part 1…http://green-makakas.tumblr.com/post/97292636213/dont-panick-tokyo-ghoul-manga-is-not-ending

That link is fake and its already confirmed that it'll end.
could you link where it was confirmed please?
Sep 12, 2014 8:00 AM
Feb 2013
Z4k said:
dedeogbe said:
The manga is not ending. As many of you predicted it's just the end of part 1…http://green-makakas.tumblr.com/post/97292636213/dont-panick-tokyo-ghoul-manga-is-not-ending

Ah my mistake then. So the story really did end up as a tragedy, like Kaneki said at the start. Damn...
Sep 12, 2014 8:05 AM

Sep 2014
If Owl had so much trouble with Arima and actually called him "ruthless", then Kaneki should be straight up dead. His story as well as Amon's has ended I guess... even though there was soo much left to uncover.

Also, it hit me when I realised that Hide is missing and that Kaneki said after he met Hide in the underground passage, "when I woke up, the sweet taste of blood coated my mouth"... Kaneki freaking ate Hide! O - O
Sep 12, 2014 8:12 AM

Apr 2014
Kidwhaha said:
Z4k said:

This
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/news/2014-09-12/tokyo-ghoul-manga-to-end-this-month/.78700
And the cover in the new issue says it'll end.
Sep 12, 2014 8:15 AM
Jan 2014
So its over ... Just like that? O.o

There will be a sequel right?

It all ends when the higurashi cry.

Sep 12, 2014 8:16 AM
Sep 2014
Z4k said:
Kidwhaha said:

This
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/news/2014-09-12/tokyo-ghoul-manga-to-end-this-month/.78700
And the cover in the new issue says it'll end.
Thanks ahh it really does suck that its ending hopefully the new series thing people are talking about will happen and then maybe amon will still be alive
Sep 12, 2014 8:21 AM

Jul 2013
he has already planned it from the beginning...
ending chapter 143

now, look at chapter 72's title... what is it called? right, "halfway"...

YOU GODDAMM GENIUS, ISHIDA! FROM NOW ON I WILL BUILD A STATUE AND HAIL YOU, PRAYING FOR A SEQUEL! there is a russian ghoul and a german branch of CCG, i can imagine the focus shifting to the whole world... still calling it "tokyo ghoul" wouldnt make sense at all *finger crossed for a sequel*
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Sep 12, 2014 8:51 AM
Jul 2013
As regards Amon, wasn't it confirmed that he's dead here? http://2.p.mpcdn.net/26650/481402/17.jpg
Sep 12, 2014 8:52 AM

Jul 2012
Gimme dat sequel. I know its coming. I NEED MY TOKYO GHOUL FIX.
Sep 12, 2014 9:12 AM

Apr 2014
Found this in another site

Ishida had already hinted us about uta being in the clown gang in a haiku at the end of vol.13 bonus materials. "歌い鳥 喉に声沿う ただ冷えろ” = utaitori nodonikoesou tadahiero = uta itori no®o niko souta (switch da to the end) (p)ieroda = uta itori noro niko souta are piero
piero means clown
Uta itori noro nico souta all know each other.
Sep 12, 2014 9:38 AM

Aug 2014
This ending is just like **** if this is going to end like this.. -.- Really, is Kaneki dead?
Sep 12, 2014 9:44 AM

Nov 2012
what the fuck man.
just right when the magna getting very popular... and still so many holes..
kanou... aogiri... ccg secret... clown... zZz plsss sequel
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 12, 2014 9:45 AM

Jul 2014
Wait until 11 october , there should be an announcement then. I feel like Ishida took a break right now, this is why he doesn't post on twitter anymore. There should be a "surprise" then , if there is no sequel or something announced until then , then that's it. So one month ...
Sep 12, 2014 9:45 AM

Apr 2013
haha if the last volume is released on 17th of october

my birthday is the 18th.. worst birthday ever

why must this happen oh my god, it can't end like this
Sep 12, 2014 9:46 AM

Nov 2012
PLSSS
AFTER TOKYO GHOUL
AND THEN THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL JAPAN GHOUL
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 12, 2014 9:50 AM

Oct 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
PLSSS
AFTER TOKYO GHOUL
AND THEN THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL JAPAN GHOUL

More like Asia Ghoul.
Sep 12, 2014 9:51 AM

Nov 2012
If there is sequel, Touka for the protagonist please.
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
Sep 12, 2014 9:55 AM
Sep 2013
The second part will be named "Tokyo Ghoul Raise of the clowns" and the continuation of that is "Tokyo Ghoul Return of the centipede"
Sep 12, 2014 10:40 AM

Aug 2010
Maybe they'll make it international and that's why Ishida needed to change the name from Tokyo Ghoul XD
Sep 12, 2014 10:59 AM

Oct 2013
wtfitsmegaman said:
The second part will be named "Tokyo Ghoul Raise of the clowns" and the continuation of that is "Tokyo Ghoul Return of the centipede"
A suitcase can't fight.
Sep 12, 2014 11:24 AM
Aug 2011
Uta's always been my favorite. All this time i've been wanting to see him fight more and use his kagune.
Chapter after chapter and he's barely there but and now this and this sudden ending.

Someone pls halp me! Complicated feelings arising.
fdlsajflaskfjdal;fjasjf;alfjdsal;fjdak;jf fsdajfadlfjasl;fja;slfjaf

no srsly i'm sort of lapsing into a panic attack right now
standSep 12, 2014 11:33 AM
Sep 12, 2014 11:37 AM

May 2011
parfaited said:

no srsly i'm sort of lapsing into a panic attack right now

You're not the only one.
Sep 12, 2014 11:40 AM
Aug 2011
Satan-sama said:
You're not the only one.

I honestly don't know what to do or think.

I'm so pathetically invested and I can't tell if this is the best or worst turn of events ever.
Thin line between madnesss and brilliance.
Sep 12, 2014 11:44 AM

Jan 2014
parfaited said:
Satan-sama said:
You're not the only one.

I honestly don't know what to do or think.

I'm so pathetically invested and I can't tell if this is the best or worst turn of events ever.
Thin line between madnesss and brilliance.

I feel you. Still, I'd be surprised if there won't be a Tokyo Ghoul Z. Based on it's popularity alone, that should be assured.
Sep 12, 2014 12:05 PM

Apr 2014
Just the thought of no more weekly tokyo ghoul epicness makes me sad
Sep 12, 2014 12:32 PM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:
Found this in another site

Ishida had already hinted us about uta being in the clown gang in a haiku at the end of vol.13 bonus materials. "歌い鳥 喉に声沿う ただ冷えろ” = utaitori nodonikoesou tadahiero = uta itori no®o niko souta (switch da to the end) (p)ieroda = uta itori noro niko souta are piero
piero means clown
Uta itori noro nico souta all know each other.

wait, you telling me uta and itori are also part of the clown gang?

suddenly it makes sense how they got on this information o_o

ISHIDA, ARE YOU AIZEN OR WAT o_o
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Sep 12, 2014 1:16 PM

Jun 2013
The possibility of Uta being the evil mastermind behind Kaneki/Rize "accident" makes me really excited. He fooled us all.
lunaelumenSep 13, 2014 2:39 AM
Sep 12, 2014 1:29 PM

Apr 2008
Dimitrije1606 said:
So wait, that fucking shithead just cancels off whole thing? WHAT THE FUCK??? WHY THE FUCK??? HE KILLED OFF MAIN CHARACTER, SECOND MAIN CHARACTER, AND LEFT US WITHOUT ANY CLUE ON ARIMA, OTHER ONE EYED GHOULS??? HE ACTUALLY KILLED KANEKI??? HIS MASTERPIECE??? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE FROM JAPAN??

I think you need to get that capslock button unjammed
Sep 12, 2014 1:30 PM

Jul 2014
Dimitrije1606 said:
So wait, that fucking shithead just cancels off whole thing? WHAT THE FUCK??? WHY THE FUCK??? HE KILLED OFF MAIN CHARACTER, SECOND MAIN CHARACTER, AND LEFT US WITHOUT ANY CLUE ON ARIMA, OTHER ONE EYED GHOULS??? HE ACTUALLY KILLED KANEKI??? HIS MASTERPIECE??? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE FROM JAPAN??

How are you allowed to post anything on this forum , how are you not banned ?
Amazing.
Sep 12, 2014 1:33 PM
Apr 2014
If Kaneki is actually dead, that's messed up. Considering he found out who fuckin tried to kill Rize with the revelation. That's like a fuck you to the fans since Kaneki's number 1 on the popularity poll. Man all that character development will be thrown out the window. And I know about the "my story is a tragedy" dialogue, but hasn't Kaneki already been through hell. He has had no fuckin breaks throughout the manga, like what the fuck. Ishida dude why man why. I'm already depressed over the anime adaption now this.

Sorry about my ranting but this is how I feel. I really do wonder how Touka will react.
AquaWateriaSep 12, 2014 1:37 PM
Sep 12, 2014 1:35 PM

Sep 2008
Damn... What can I say?
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting this to happen :(
There's so much yet to be seen.
Sep 12, 2014 1:46 PM

Nov 2013
Gimme the scans, I demand the scans. I will kill cats until the scans are here... just kidding.

This was unexpected though, and, if Kaneki is really dead, Ishida will rocket to the top as the most badass mangaka I've ever heard of. I'm expecting for a sequel and if not then this surely was a great ride. Nothing we normal people can do about it.
Sep 12, 2014 1:54 PM

Jul 2014
New spoiler page here . Fuck everyone in there except Uta , he is still cool.
Sep 12, 2014 1:55 PM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Dimitrije1606 said:

I think you need to get that capslock button unjammed

Yeah, this was way too much..Still, got really angry and not just because of Tokyo Ghoul anime and manga. There is still Strongest Disciple Kenichi which is ending, while ending was so not good and few more I watched and followed. I will take this chance to take back that comment, as I was obviously out of the line when I wrote it.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Sep 12, 2014 1:58 PM

Apr 2014
Arcanix said:
New spoiler page here . Fuck everyone in there except Uta , he is still cool.

Wow Ishida is one motherfucking sadist. He enjoys torturing both Kaneki and his fans.

Translation of the dialogues

>So, what happened to Kaneki in the end?
>Did he go to save the manager and die?
>Aww, that's sooo lamee!
>How could Kaneki end it all like that?
>It's due to my info, I s'pose...
>The CCG's objective this time was to "slaughter". Looks like getting into Cohlea is a big fat 0.
>Roma, you really Kaneki, didn't you?
>Goochey-goo!
>Hohohoho!
>I liked him too, that Kaneki♥
>I wanna see
>An even, sadder, sadder scene!
>...Tragedy isn't popular these days.

Can't trust no one here.
Z4KSep 12, 2014 2:04 PM
Sep 12, 2014 2:10 PM

Jul 2014
Sep 12, 2014 2:18 PM
Aug 2011
moonahn said:
The possibility of Uta being an evil mastermind makes me really excited.

Same here, kinda, idk.

It's just that he's actually so 'token villain' looking but he was written off as an unassuming nice and artsy guy.
Even if there were shady things about him, like never seeing him fight with his kagune, it's as if you were made to forget any of that since he constantly disappeared into the background.

part of me is thinking: well that's was more obvious than not and rather cliche
the other part is thinking: well t hat was awesome

Hope this makes sense. I've actually gotten a headache from all this ahaha.

Arcanix said:
HAHA ...

dat prayer circle!
Sep 12, 2014 2:40 PM
Sep 12, 2014 2:43 PM

Jul 2014
Sep 12, 2014 2:47 PM

Aug 2010
Arcanix said:
he ded sorry guys

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! T O T

Arcanix said:
HAHA ...

That looks really cool.
Sep 12, 2014 2:50 PM

Jan 2014
Arcanix said:
HAHA ...

Hope it works.

Damn, this is just cruel.
Sep 12, 2014 2:52 PM

Jul 2014
Oh god I HATE ROMA SO MUCH HOLY SHIT

You know something , i am looking at these pages and i start to like the ending. Sure it sucks, it really does, but when you look at the bigger picture, this story was about Kaneki, he died in a fucked up way, but that death suits this story so much even though is annoying. His story ended, the manga ended.
I would really hope for a sequel, but i like this. I can live with it.

I bet Ishida was laughing(not) the entire time he turned in the script.
The editor was probably in tears.
ArcanixSep 12, 2014 2:57 PM
Sep 12, 2014 2:52 PM

Apr 2008
BeatzMe said:
Arcanix said:
HAHA ...

Hope it works.

Damn, this is just cruel.

Kaneki sure makes for a spiffy business case
Sep 12, 2014 2:59 PM

Jan 2014
Arcanix said:

You know something , i am looking at these pages and i start to like the ending. Sure it sucks, it really does, but when you look at the bigger picture, this story was about Kaneki, he died in a fucked up way, but that death suits this story so much even though is annoying. His story ended, the manga ended.

I agree. I personally love how Kaneki's story ended in a fucked up way, lol. What bothers me though is the possibility that the whole story ends here. That, I don't want to happen. Everything about this final makes me only more hyped for more TG.
Sep 12, 2014 2:59 PM

Aug 2010
Arcanix said:

I bet Ishida was laughing(not) the entire time he turned in the script.
The editor was probably in tears.

Ur making me cry T_T

But really, erased + suitcase = NOOOOOOO!!

And while I totally agree on what u said about Ken dying. I still think he had so much more development to undergo. He didn't even partially accomplish his goal of unification :*( That's just messed up and sad. Ishida was too cruel to a Ken if this really is his end.
Sep 12, 2014 3:07 PM

May 2013
W.T.F. Definitely going to be a sequel after this. Did not expect Uta and Itori to be part of the clowns... Roma isn't surprising but Uta and Itori o_o I still don't think that Amon, Kaneki, or Hide died. I won't believe it until I see them burned to ashes in front of me. Killing Amon who has the thickest plot armor of all off screen like that? Killing Kaneki and wasting all of his character development? And the fact that Kaneki just got a new tarot card number (7 which is the chariot) doesn't match well with his death imo... Here's a tweet from Ishida that gives me some hope as well. Maybe I'm being stubborn but I still don't believe that they're died yet. I can imagine Ishida's troll face right now...
UrcanpySep 12, 2014 3:11 PM
Sep 12, 2014 3:12 PM

Apr 2008
RaininChocolate said:
W.T.F. Definitely going to be a sequel after this. Did not expect Uta and Itori to be part of the clowns... Roma isn't surprising but Uta and Itori o_o I still don't think that Amon, Kaneki, or Hide died. I won't believe it until I see them burned to ashes in front of me. Killing Amon who has the thickest plot armor of all off screen like that? Killing Kaneki and wasting all of his character development? And the fact that Kaneki just got a new tarot card number (7 which is the chariot) doesn't match well with his death imo... Here's a tweet from Ishida that gives me some hope as well. Maybe I'm being stubborn but I still don't believe that they're died yet. I can imagine Ishida's troll face right now...

Hide was eaten by Kaneki. Accept it. That's the only reason he snapped out of his psycho mode after running away. Cause he ate Hide
Sep 12, 2014 3:18 PM
Apr 2014
Arcanix said:
he ded sorry guys

Fuck whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Why you do this Ishida? He was literally my top favorite character. Screw you Arima you asshole. I'm so depressed.

I just don't understand why did Ishida reveal that Kaneki remembered who tried to kill Rize in that moment. It just doesn't make sense. I don't even want to know what the reaction from Touka is gonna be. This manga is probably one of the most fucked up tragedies I've read.
Sep 12, 2014 3:30 PM

May 2013
Darklight0303 said:
RaininChocolate said:

Hide was eaten by Kaneki. Accept it. That's the only reason he snapped out of his psycho mode after running away. Cause he ate Hide

He may have eaten part of Hide but I don't believe that he ate him whole. My reasoning is that Hide is a smart guy and wouldn't go running to his friend so he can get completely devoured and leave Kaneki to regret for the rest of his life when there were many alternatives to healing his wounds (like feeding him with a body part from a dead investigator). End of ch 136 hints heavily that Hide had a plan in mind and I don't think that would be to get eaten by his friend after meeting him for the first time in forever. He probably just left CCG after helping Kaneki. His true goal was never to work for CCG anyways, he was just searching for Kaneki and after finding him, he's off to his own agenda probably.
Sep 12, 2014 3:35 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite girl?

zero00guard - Apr 3

18 by DylP1ckl3n »»
Apr 6, 8:26 PM

» Is there any pedophilia/sexual assault in the books?

Saiunknown - Mar 25

19 by Sturdies »»
Mar 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2012

39 by hakuxweeb »»
Mar 26, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 58 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2014

19 by angelqie »»
Mar 21, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2013

20 by SirFries »»
Mar 5, 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.