Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2014 6:13 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I just finished reading the final chapter in Chinese scan. And wow, the ending was somewhat ambiguous in the sense that the time skip of 7 years happened quite quickly within the same panel, like soon after the whole team's Alice in wonderland performance. The next thing we know is that a french woman congratulates Subaru and Nico for their marriage and then she went on to interview Subaru about her progress over the years in Paris and her final thoughts of becoming an Etoile despite the traditional strict regulations about foreigners participation. The series then just ends with an adult figure of Subaru without her face shown replying confidently to the interviewer that she would become an Etoile the next time they would meet again. So we don't actually know what happened to the other characters after their last performance in Japan. I felt the ending was somewhat rushed and it could have been better but I adore the series overall for the aesthetic execution of ballet and the interesting character cast.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2022 5:10 PM
Nov 2018
overall it was fine, i liked it, the ending felt a little rushed just as with the original manga, we dont really know what happened to the rest of the characters: min min, peter, yuri, besides that there are other things i found a little unsatisfactory: how katina was introduced only to be dropped almost inmediatly, how nico forgets so easily of his former lover, it is true that in the manga it has been four years since her dead but in the span of just a couple of chapters he decides that he is in love with subaru, i feel it could have been more gradual simply by including a little bitch of romance in each chapter to that point, but still better than what we got with alexander sing.

More topics from this board

» has this manga been dropped?

beloving - Mar 12, 2017

1 by HaarWyvern »»
Jul 21, 2019 5:39 AM

» Nico Jasma is SO SEXY.

lamb - Nov 13, 2011

1 by Estherella »»
Sep 11, 2014 6:00 AM

Poll: » Moon Chapter 43 Discussion

lamb - Nov 13, 2011

0 by lamb »»
Nov 13, 2011 1:05 AM

Poll: » Moon Chapter 41 Discussion

lamb - Nov 13, 2011

0 by lamb »»
Nov 13, 2011 12:58 AM

Poll: » Moon Chapter 28 Discussion

lamb - Nov 13, 2011

0 by lamb »»
Nov 13, 2011 12:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.