Forum Settings
Forums
New
would you be angry if your gf/bf/wife/husband would cheat on you?
Aug 26, 2014 12:14 PM

Mar 2014
would you be angry if your gf/bf/wife/husband would cheat on you? do you want it only for yourself or do you tolerate sex adventures for one (or few) night (or days)?

would you be ok to let your partner have sexual adventures with others so you wouldn't be tired or bored from each other over a years?

are your gf/bf/wife/husband accept your sexual adventures with others? or do they get angry? even histerical sometimes? or do they tolerate you and do understand that sex =/= love?

are you mature enough (as a couple) to let each other to have sexual experiences outside your bed?

give us your answers

============================================

me and my sister for example are very sexually liberal peoples. I always letting her to have small romances with guys who she finds very attractive. I m not angry about that because I know - in the end she will return to me anyway. I m not worried at all, I trust my sister.

even LashLethal said he have some romance with my sister under my back. well I m fine with that because I m a mature liberal adult.

also my sister never gets angry at me whenever I m spending night (or few) with girl that I find attractive. she trust me and she knows that after I have some fun I'll return to her bed and we will be the same brothers and sisters couple which nobody can separate (only our parents who once separated us for 7 years, but thats another story).

I think we as civilized mature peoples must be sexually liberal, because its healthy for relationships and kills routine and monotony. but what do you think?

discuss.

please sell me the condom, mister
I would like to fuck my sister!
condoms really worth to keep
I will fuck her very deep!
could you be my condom keeper?
so I could try to fuck her deeper!

please think I m stupid but please dont think I m a troll.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://protpisaenglish.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzn0J8cfrY
Aug 26, 2014 12:18 PM

Nov 2008
Mature liberal adult? No, you're thinking far too hard, you're just in an open relationship with your sister and that's fine. I don't mind swinging and open relationships (these are consensual on both sides or all sides for swinging and it's honest) but cheating is dishonest and bad.

Aug 26, 2014 12:27 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
It really depends on the kind of relationship. If you would have a close relationship towards someone you truly love, then it would not be okay for the person to have sex with a different partner.

In a open relationship it is a completely different story and accepted on both sides.
Aug 26, 2014 12:32 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
My waifu would never cheat on me.
Aug 26, 2014 12:40 PM

Mar 2014
No, I'm already in a committed relationship with my waifu
Aug 26, 2014 12:50 PM

Jul 2014
I wouldn't personally enter a non monogamous relationship personally. I'm a strong believer in monogamy. However, so long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, I couldn't care less what other people do with their own sex lifes. Live and let live I say.

Would I immediately dump my SO if I found out she's been cheating on me? It would highly depends on the specifics. A one time drunken mistake I could forgive.. a long lasting affair? hell no!
Aug 26, 2014 12:57 PM
Jun 2014
So this white chick has about four black dicks around her face and then she says, "I LOVE FACKIN NIGGAS"

Yesssss!
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Aug 26, 2014 1:03 PM

Oct 2012
no since im not in a relationship
RRRRRRRRRR
Aug 26, 2014 1:18 PM

Oct 2008
Hoppy said:
Mature liberal adult? No, you're thinking far too hard, you're just in an open relationship with your sister and that's fine. I don't mind swinging and open relationships (these are consensual on both sides or all sides for swinging and it's honest) but cheating is dishonest and bad.

100% agreed. If everyone knows and accepts then it's not cheating.
If it has solution, don't bother; and if it hasn't, why bothering?

Do you like manga? http://gunjoteam.com
Aug 26, 2014 6:25 PM

Nov 2011
Anyway... OT: No, I'm not, I'm not willing to share my girl's pussy with some dirty old man, my hole my rules.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
TyrelAug 26, 2014 6:42 PM
I luv u
Aug 26, 2014 6:52 PM

Aug 2011
I'd never cheat, and I'd never keep a cheater around.

Aug 26, 2014 6:56 PM
Jun 2014
No. I don't want to go to hell like you mischief-makers.
Aug 26, 2014 6:58 PM
Dec 2013
No, that's why you toot it and boot it so you don't feel guilty afterwards.
Aug 26, 2014 7:16 PM

Apr 2012
mclovinballz said:
No, I'm already in a committed relationship with my waifu
Aug 27, 2014 12:39 AM

Mar 2014
People still believe 2K is tapping his sister?

Puh-lease.

More topics from this board

» Are you a cockasian?

tsukareru - 36 minutes ago

5 by BitChilly »»
40 seconds ago

» Is this the best site ever?

DigiCat - May 17, 2023

29 by joseifan »»
17 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

323 by DesuMaiden »»
55 minutes ago

» Do you collect trading cards?

Malkshake - Apr 30

23 by DesuMaiden »»
60 minutes ago

» FAvorite philosopher and Why ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Nov 4, 2018

109 by cody »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.