Forum Settings
Forums

What's up with virgins justifying their virginity?

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 16, 2014 10:09 AM

Feb 2012
Well, you can always ask these sex braggards how and when fucked their partners/kids/pets, and did they scream while they were at it. Preferably suddenly and in public and be sure to bring up their past sex adventures up too. I mean if they aren't insecure about it, then it's not uncomfortable at all right?
Sep 16, 2014 10:14 AM

Apr 2012
Why would I need to justify anything I do, especially if its got nothing to do with anybody besides myself? I can give reasons in case im bored and having stupid smalltalk with somebody but I dont need to justify it. Its only my business really.
Sep 16, 2014 10:20 AM

Feb 2014
I'm too young to have sex but what annoys me is that almost everyone at my high school are just fucking like rabbits, I just sit and wait for someone to get pregnant so I can just laugh at them and their stupidity while their life falls apart.

Sep 16, 2014 10:22 AM

Mar 2012
Anti_Meta said:
I'm too young to have sex but what annoys me is that almost everyone at my high school are just fucking like rabbits, I just sit and wait for someone to get pregnant so I can just laugh at them and their stupidity while their life falls apart.

Haha please notify us when this happens

Describe their suffering as accurate as possible too
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

22 by _Nette_ »»
48 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

54 by traed »»
1 hour ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

27 by cody »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

24 by Zedlin »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

70 by Zedlin »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.