Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2014 3:00 PM

Aug 2013
cloud2313 said:
Do you think pnut forgot about the game? Lol, replacing an inactive with another inactive.

I think he did too Lol

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Aug 18, 2014 3:14 PM

Apr 2014
pnut replaced a townie, so he is most likely a townie himself.
"Good-o morning-u ebberi-wan, haba nice day!" - Kud
Aug 18, 2014 3:19 PM

Apr 2014
Haine15 said:

4. Smurphinator [I read his post and I'm sure 100%]

What post are you referring to?

Haine15 said:
3. Gertrudee [I had him in my notepad yesterday as a townie and looks like I was right about him]

Uhm.. thats not even a reason
Aug 18, 2014 3:41 PM

Apr 2014
I think I can safely say Haine is clear because she voted MaiTai before she self voted.

And I can clear myself too, from my point of view.
Aug 18, 2014 3:42 PM

Jan 2014
Haine15 said:
So since yesterday , I ordered the list
3rd parties : [SK left I guess?]
6. Unlucky-kat
2. Ranoom
===========
Townies :
5. Mishukax -Comfirmed Townie
4. Smurphinator [I read his post and I'm sure 100%]
7. Suzune-chan RIP
3. Gertrudee [I had him in my notepad yesterday as a townie and looks like I was right about him]
1. Haine15 [I don't know If you'll believe me but I'm a townie T_T]
===========
Mafia
10. MaiTai
===========
8. The_Pyromaani
12. Cloud2313
11. SluttyxPew
9. PTYamin [70% might be townie]
13. pnut8654321

Vote Lynch : The_Pyromaani My most suspected person to be SK/Mafia
Look at when we were voting in MaiTai he agreed to vote after it was GG for her and no way to go back , so I'm suspecting him the most after that : Cloud2313 ----> SluttyXPew
Not sure about pnut to be honest T_T he didn't post much either.

I hope that helps and revives the decision too

1. While I will agree Pyro is somewhat suspicious, I think it's a bit to soon to be lynching them, or most people really.
Most people on that suspect list need to post more before I'd really have a good enough read on them to be comfortable with lynching; it'd be nice if we could get them to start talking somehow... Unless that's what you're trying to do, in which case, ignore me.
2. Honestly, I think Yamin deserves a bit more town credit than that for being quite possibly the most active and invested player right now.

PTYamin said:

3. Agreed, unless he was assigned a different number role, which doesn't seem likely.
Aug 18, 2014 4:14 PM

Dec 2012
PTYamin said:

If he got a power role, then we need to be concerned as he may be not using it. If he is vanilla we can ignore it.
Aug 18, 2014 6:28 PM

Apr 2014
Lucian, you need to edit the title, so more people will post.

Everyone, what are your thoughts/reads?

Haine, you need to give reasons for everything on that list

If we get nothing by the end of the day, we should lynch Pyro

Pyro defend

:)
Aug 18, 2014 6:46 PM

Aug 2013
Oh crap, thanks yamin, I completely forgot.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Aug 18, 2014 7:33 PM

May 2013
I don't think I posted last day, but I'm here. My bad.
I'll be reading what I missed and give my thoughts tomorrow after a good night of sleep.
Aug 18, 2014 8:38 PM

Jan 2014
PTYamin said:
Lucian, you need to edit the title, so more people will post.

Everyone, what are your thoughts/reads?

Haine, you need to give reasons for everything on that list

If we get nothing by the end of the day, we should lynch Pyro

Pyro defend

:)

Again, I think Yamin and Cloud are too invested in the game for them to realistically be mafia aligned. Pnut is most likely clear because of his naivety as well... Something tells me we would have figured out he was mafia by now if he was, if only because of his lack of experience. I would buy Pyro, but I'd like to hear more from her before I jump on that bandwagon. That actually goes for Pnut, too, he hasn't posted a ton.
Haine is Haine... The only the thing that makes me slightly suspicious of her is because she misunderstood the rules at the beginning of the game, and the only other person who did was Mai, and she was with mafia. That could be a coincidence, but it's still something to consider
And then Mishu is the ultimate townie buddy.
More than anybody else, his opinion is probably the most important because we KNOW he's town. Make sure to get back to us on your thoughts tomorrow, Mishu!
Aug 18, 2014 8:40 PM

Oct 2011
inb4 I'm the only mafia

Aug 18, 2014 9:24 PM

Jan 2014
Lol smurph since when i was her? XD

Dont worry guys i will be defending myself when i comeback from school.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Aug 18, 2014 9:59 PM

Jan 2014
The_Pyromaani said:

I'm usually too lazy to look at peoples' profiles to check pronouns, so I just usually go with a random gender and try to keep it consistent. Sorry, hopefully I didn't offend you too much... -.-""
Aug 19, 2014 1:15 AM

Dec 2012
Smurphinator said:
The_Pyromaani said:

I'm usually too lazy to look at peoples' profiles to check pronouns, so I just usually go with a random gender and try to keep it consistent. Sorry, hopefully I didn't offend you too much... -.-""

I've been in same position. I have called Pyro a.she too. Did it a lot to other people in Game 3
cloud2313Aug 19, 2014 1:19 AM
Aug 19, 2014 1:20 AM

Jun 2014
cloud2313 said:
Smurphinator said:

I've been in same position. I have called Pyro a.she too. Did it a lot in Game 3
I base my pronouns on what Name and avatar the user is using. I don't bother checking their profiles...
Aug 19, 2014 1:56 AM

Dec 2012
Unlucky-kat said:

I base my pronouns on what Name and avatar the user is using. I don't bother checking their profiles...

That's the reason why make the mistake a lot. Unless I know for sure, I will keep trying to refer them with their name.

Btw, u are a he, right? Not gonna go check Ur profile
Aug 19, 2014 3:13 AM

Aug 2013
3rd parties : [SK left I guess?]
6. Unlucky-kat RIP
2. Ranoom RIP
===========
Townies :
4. Smurphinator [I read his post and I'm sure 100% , He voted maitai with no 2nd post trying to defend or acting neutral , and if you looked at the posts of the beginning of the day , I don't think he is]
7. Suzune-chan RIP
1. Haine15 [I don't know If you'll believe me but I'm a townie T_T]
9. PTYamin [70% might be townie] but I'm sure he is a townie
===========
Mafia
10. MaiTai
===========
8. The_Pyromaani
12. Cloud2313
Too lazy to explain each one of them but look at their reaction http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1246269&show=100#msg33589493
Cloud didn't defend nor argued [defending himself since it's only 1 person who voted maitai] The_Pyromaani [My first suspected person and for some other reasons I don't want to say it] ,and when I woke up and voted in MaiTai , later she voted herself , Pyro thought it's GG [since the number of votes increased against her]
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1246269&show=120#msg33593713
11. SluttyxPew
SluttyxPew said:
Oh my god, sorry, been trying to come here since 20 hours ago Dx, well i read the backlog and welli think i'll vote until tomorrow (pretty sure this one is done for too tho).

For real we aren't here to only vote xD , and the little posts he is posting is suspicious + he might try to get our eyes away from him.
13. pnut8654321 a person who never said anything after he joined T_T
HaineAug 19, 2014 3:37 AM

Aug 19, 2014 3:29 AM

Jun 2014
yeye, i predicted that Ranoom wasn't a villager :)
Aug 19, 2014 4:18 AM

Jan 2014
aye im back. SO guys. Tell me what you want to know.
Aug 19, 2014 4:19 AM

Dec 2012
long posts aren't my thing, but here goes...

@Haine

First, what exactly do I have to defend myself from in that link? Besides it was only 1 hour or so after phase change. So Mai had more than enough time to defend herself. Hearing her defence could have changed things, and besides I went inactive later on. When I came back on, the wagon was already going and probably not gonna stop. So, I didn't vote that day. While voting for Mai, might have made me look innocent, but simply jumping on to the wagon at that point would be more suspicious.

In my defence, I also say that my role would benefit town. won't claim yet, but mafia probably gonna take me down today.

I'll post my opinion on the number:

13 players.

Possibly 3 3rd party(SK, Jester, Survivor). As Haine pointed out.

10 players left. 3 players have been confirmed town(Gertrudee, Mishu, Suzune). 1 player confirmed mafia(Mai).

I'm guessing Lucian won't make it completely unfair for mafia, so at least 3/4 mafia. 5 would make the number of townies and mafia equal. While this is a possibility, I think it is unlikely. So, I think it is safe to go with 3/4 mafia and 7/6 townie. Taking away the confirmed roles, 2/3 mafia and 4/3 townie. Including the 1 SK, that adds up to 7 alive and 5 dead.
Player lists as 13, but essentially pnut replaced Suzune, but probably didn't get the same role, so we have 12 players.
----

Now onto players.

Players Alive:

Out of that list, I am suspicious of Pew. Only one post so far and hasn't said much. But regarding lynching him, I'm guessing Lucian will probably kick him out today unless he does come online and posts something constructive[/u].

Haine, after reading all of Pyro's posts, I'm getting why you are suspicious of him. I found only one post by him which is relevant to the game(the link you provided of course). His lynch vote doesn't explain much, other than him jumping on that wagon. This could be to gain trust of town.
Aug 19, 2014 4:21 AM

Dec 2012
I'll go along with this for now.

Vote: Pyro
Aug 19, 2014 4:31 AM

Jan 2014
Well? Go on and ask.
Aug 19, 2014 5:09 AM

Dec 2012
Pyro onii-chan... C-Can we really believe you? That you haven't been playing in mud?
Aug 19, 2014 5:24 AM

Apr 2014
cloud2313 said:
3 players have been confirmed town(Gertrudee, Mishu, Suzune).

How is Gentrudee confirmed?

Haine15 said:
The_Pyromaani [My first suspected person and for some other reasons I don't want to say it ] ,and when I woke up and voted in MaiTai , later she voted herself , Pyro thought it's GG [since the number of votes increased against her]
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1246269&show=120#msg33593713

I understand.
Vote The_Pyromaani
Aug 19, 2014 5:26 AM

Jan 2014
Well Cloud. This is mafia game so it's up to you if you wanna believe me or not. Im always at mud YOHOHOHOHOOHO.
Aug 19, 2014 5:40 AM

Dec 2012
@PT

He is town doctor... He is dead so his alignment has been confirmed. Just like Suzune.

@Pyro

='(
Baka onii-chan!!! Eat mud for all I care.

EDIT: I hate Autocorrect.
cloud2313Aug 19, 2014 5:46 AM
Aug 19, 2014 5:48 AM

Jan 2014
Im Pyromaani, Not Mudmaani. I like fireee
Aug 19, 2014 6:00 AM

Apr 2014
cloud2313 said:
@PT

He is town doctor... He is dead so his alignment has been confirmed. Just like Suzune.

ohhh..
Aug 19, 2014 6:01 AM

Dec 2012
Too bad for you, mud extinguishes fire. My yugioh deck is water based too. I have taken down many fire users. You'd do well not to underestimate me.
Aug 19, 2014 6:02 AM

Jan 2014
Now we are talking about yugioh? Well i have couple decks. 1 is Evil Hero deck, 1 Elemental Hero deck and Cyber deck. yolo
Aug 19, 2014 6:04 AM

Jan 2014
+ Im not understimating you. Since for now im getting lynched. Town will be the one who gets hurt most if i die. If im a townie ofc
Aug 19, 2014 6:05 AM

Apr 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Town will be the one who gets hurt most if i die. If im a townie ofc

You're doing the same thing MaiTai did
Aug 19, 2014 6:10 AM

Jan 2014
PTYamin said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Town will be the one who gets hurt most if i die. If im a townie ofc

You're doing the same thing MaiTai did

True. But i would a fucking stupid if i would try same thing as mafia guy
Aug 19, 2014 6:17 AM

Dec 2012
The_Pyromaani said:
Now we are talking about yugioh? Well i have couple decks. 1 is Evil Hero deck, 1 Elemental Hero deck and Cyber deck. yolo

I've beaten each of those decks. *smug look*

I use Mermail-Atlantean deck.

The_Pyromaani said:
+ Im not understimating you. Since for now im getting lynched. Town will be the one who gets hurt most if i die. If im a townie ofc

Since you are doing now anyway now would be a good time to re veal role? If you convince me, I'll change my vote
Aug 19, 2014 6:35 AM

Jan 2014
hah. Revealing role is the last thing what i will do. Just getting warmed up for this defending. Dont even think i wont go down without a fight.

Here is MY theory:

The reason why i said Have to do this was just continuation to my other comment. When i said i would miss her since she hosted pretty good game.

But back to my theory:

What would you think IF Haine is the mafia here. Think about it. She took the chance since she saw that comment what would make me very suspicious and now is going to use it against me.

Haine: Hmm Pyro made very suspicous comment and i saw it unlike others. Maybe i should use it against him. It would make townies trust me and getting 1 other townie killed.

+ im going to reveal something now. I have been roleblocked 2 night in a row. So it means. Here are more roleblockers than 1 (MaiTai).
Aug 19, 2014 6:46 AM

Dec 2012
They would only rowlocks you 2 nights in row if you had important role. And this would have to be revealed in the 1st night mafia investigation.
Aug 19, 2014 6:56 AM

Aug 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

Haine: Hmm Pyro made very suspicous comment and i saw it unlike others. Maybe i should use it against him. It would make townies trust me and getting 1 other townie killed.

+ im going to reveal something now. I have been roleblocked 2 night in a row. So it means. Here are more roleblockers than 1 (MaiTai).

Lol , It doesn't make sense that I'm a mafia here , why did I target MaiTai then ? If I was I wouldn't + I was the first one before PTY to do it [first day] and I'm 100% you're not a townie , If you were role blocked as you said, what will your role be If you were townie vigilante isn't you since his role was active in the first night , SK didn't kill anyone OR was blocked this night [I bet everyone noticed this night 2 deaths [1 inactive/1 killed by mafia]] Day before it , it was the opposite [SK killed someone/Mafia didn't]
Well Pyro seems to me like the SK somehow .
And about role blockers , I think 1 mafia and 1 for townies like the usual roles we have ? [s]I doubt there is 2 in [mafia/town] because of the number.

Aug 19, 2014 6:59 AM

Jan 2014
I can say my role could have helped each night if only i could have used it
Aug 19, 2014 7:08 AM

Aug 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

Are you trying to say don't lynch me because I'm a townie and you'll regret it ? exactly the same as MaiTai xD
I checked the common roles for townies:
Investigator RIP
Doctor RIP
Roleblocker Alive
Vigilante [100% not you]

Well going to sort it again
Townies: [Confirmed]
3. Gertrudee Killed by mafia- Town Doctor
7. Suzune-chan Kicked due to inactiveness- Town Investigator

Mafia: [Confirmed]
10. MaiTai-Lynched- Mafia Roleblocker

3rd Parties: [Confirmed]
2. Ranoom Killed by vigilante- Jester
6. Unlucky-kat Killed by Sk- Survivor
---------------------------------------------
4. Smurphinator
9. PTYamin
^I believe all above are townies
1. Haine15 [I don't know if you'll believe me but I'm a townie]
--------------------------------------------
Only 1 SK left and maybe 2 other mafia [maybe even 3] The number of people below is the exact number xD , Pnut might not be mafia/SK so might exclude him.
8. The_Pyromaani
11. SluttyxPew
12. Cloud2313
13. pnut8654321
HaineAug 19, 2014 7:18 AM

Aug 19, 2014 7:11 AM

Jan 2014
Haine15 said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Are you trying to say don't lynch me because I'm a townie and you'll regret it ? exactly the same as MaiTai xD
Cop RIP
Doctor RIP
Roleblocker Alive
Vigilante [100% not you]

You made a 1 mistake in that list.
Aug 19, 2014 7:12 AM

Dec 2012
tbh, Seeing my name on suspect list makes me want to dip a long grey beard in Nutella and throw it at the person who gave the list. But seems like in every game I somehow end up in suspect list easily...
Aug 19, 2014 7:14 AM

Jun 2014
cloud2313 said:
tbh, Seeing my name on suspect list makes me want to dip a long grey beard in Nutella and throw it at the person who gave the list. But seems like in every game I somehow end up in suspect list easily...
Your avatar pic makes it easy to suspect you...
Aug 19, 2014 7:18 AM

Aug 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Haine15 said:

Cop RIP
Doctor RIP
Roleblocker Alive
Vigilante [100% not you]

I copy pasted from the mafia wiki [when I was searching for the common roles] ,so replacing Cop with investigator T_T , Ok .. ?o_O

Aug 19, 2014 7:20 AM

Aug 2013
cloud2313 said:

At least I'm giving my reasoning and giving a chance for a decisions , I feel like the only one talking and blabbing around xDD

Aug 19, 2014 7:20 AM

Jan 2014
Haine15 said:
The_Pyromaani said:

I copy pasted from the mafia wiki [when I was searching for the common roles] ,so replacing Cop with investigator T_T , Ok .. ?o_O

Who said here wouldn't be Both roles? (Cop and Investigator)
Aug 19, 2014 7:23 AM

Dec 2012
Unlucky-kat said:
cloud2313 said:
Your avatar pic makes it easy to suspect you...

In my 1st game, I was told because of the numbers in my name *sigh* . I am going to change my avatar. sometime soon. Probably...
Aug 19, 2014 7:24 AM

Aug 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Haine15 said:

Who said here wouldn't be Both roles? (Cop and Investigator)

I doubt that from the number and it'd be unfair to mafia if you put yourself in Lucian place [having too many good roles and it'll disadvantage to them], I don't think we will have the both of them tbh O_o

Aug 19, 2014 7:38 AM

Jan 2014
Well if that's what you think. Im fine with it.
Aug 19, 2014 7:57 AM

Apr 2014
Pyro, are you cop?
Aug 19, 2014 8:08 AM

Dec 2012
PTYamin said:
Pyro, are you cop?

That is a reasonable deduction. Considering the way he is insisting that Cop and investigator are both present. But he could be just trying to take advantage of our blindness to roles.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.