Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2014 8:13 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And so it ends. It was a great happy ending with Hinata missing her flight (lol), and Saki and Hinata end up together again. The two of them started dating as well, so alls well that ends well. Overall series probably gets a solid 8/10.
Aug 7, 2014 5:03 PM
Jul 2013
Personally, I didn't care for the ending. It was pretty generic and the ending didn't give me any closures. Also, not a single kiss to secure the deal ;_;

The manga was pretty solid throughout, I laughed at some moments. It was only 18 chapters so it was a pretty good read, I just didn't think the ending was anything special. 3/5 it was ok, I guess.

The entire series gets a 6/10 from me, which is a "fine" score, so it was decent but not outstanding in anyways.
Aug 8, 2014 9:55 PM

May 2013
Was a bit disappointed in the ending as well. It's not as if I wanted a kiss or anything (though that is still greatly welcomed), but it just didn't seem very imaginative and came off bland and just a little rushed. Still enjoyed the series overall though~
Jul 22, 2022 3:21 PM

Apr 2014
this had to have been one of the worst yuri series i have read...

the plot was bad, the way things played out was bad, her friend was cringe and all the other characters was just didt care for at all

but yeah , was thinking it might have been good but got real bad real quick
"one step at a time"
Dec 12, 2022 12:37 PM

Mar 2008
This was pretty bad. Not the worst yuri I've read, but it was bad. This was 100% an attempt at a yuri Hayate no Gotoku and it failed miserably. There's just way too many similarities in humor, characters, art and even facial expressions not to mention the nearly identical premise for it to not be an attempt at a yuri Hayate. It was so similar that I had to pause reading just to make sure it wasn't written by Hata-sensei as an intentional Hayate parody. Was Sanada-sensei an assistant for Hata-sensei during Hayate's early years or something? For the art and facial expressions to be so similar it sure looks like it. The similarities made it near impossible for me to enjoy. It just made me want to read Hayate instead. Aside from that the characters were weak and generic with little development. Hinata and Saki are like carbon copies of Hayate and Nagi personality-wise. The pacing was kind of messed up right from the start and was extremely bad in the last 2 chapters. I really wanted to like this series, but I just couldn't. It was just way too flawed. The best I can give it is 3/10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama Chapter 17 Discussion

YoxalLoyal - Jul 30, 2014

0 by YoxalLoyal »»
Jul 30, 2014 9:15 PM

Poll: » Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama Chapter 16 Discussion

YoxalLoyal - Jul 26, 2014

0 by YoxalLoyal »»
Jul 26, 2014 6:51 AM

Poll: » Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama Chapter 15 Discussion

0 by YoxalLoyal »»
Jul 26, 2014 6:45 AM

Poll: » Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama Chapter 14 Discussion

0 by YoxalLoyal »»
Jul 26, 2014 6:35 AM

Poll: » Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama Chapter 13 Discussion

0 by YoxalLoyal »»
Jul 26, 2014 6:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.