Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Aug 7, 2014 6:23 AM

May 2012
The game has yet to end but the setup an mafioso and the third party role are now known.
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Aug 7, 2014 6:23 AM

Dec 2012
nyancat2506 said:
karote, what u have been posting are strictly forbidden, about the setups, mafioso and the real identity of third party, in fact i might disqualified u for it

Ok.
Aug 7, 2014 6:38 AM

Jan 2014
Town. Since this game is so fucked up allready. How about we join forces and make sure the mastermind doesnt win this?
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Aug 7, 2014 6:41 AM

Apr 2014
what would u do if I said they was no mastermind and we have just been messing with u because it was too easy
Aug 7, 2014 6:41 AM

Jan 2014
Let's show for others how we plan to do it and let the outsiders enjoy the ending (even the game is ruined)
Aug 7, 2014 6:42 AM

Jan 2014
Jackrito said:
what would u do if I said they was no mastermind and we have just been messing with u because it was too easy

Then this game would be over allready.
Aug 7, 2014 6:44 AM

Aug 2013
Can I be disqualified too? I've been a real dick. Dropping F-bombs everywhere and such..
Aug 7, 2014 6:46 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
Can I be disqualified too? I've been a real dick. Dropping F-bombs everywhere and such..

Come on Fo-Fai. Join the forces.
Aug 7, 2014 6:47 AM

Aug 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Fo-Fai said:

No. You don't deserve to win.
Aug 7, 2014 6:49 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
The_Pyromaani said:

No. You don't deserve to win.

You think im enjoying this? But ok fine. I had plan ready but its not needed so end this game then
Aug 7, 2014 6:52 AM

Aug 2013
I think I should be disqualified for asking Karote if my reads were correct.
Aug 7, 2014 6:52 AM

May 2012
ahhh, i still need to wait confirmation on either to disqualified karote for violation of game or not
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”

Aug 7, 2014 6:56 AM

Apr 2014
Can I DQ myself as co-host
Aug 7, 2014 6:57 AM

May 2012
funny how the third party role had such power at this end of game and makes everyone flips hahahhaha

really, cant blame them, mafia shouldve read the roles ive been sending properly

Aug 7, 2014 7:02 AM

Jan 2014
I just tell the plan what i had in my mind just for entertaining.

Basically i would have called doctor out and asked who he/she was going to protect. We mafia guys could have go vote against protected. Basically like that.
Aug 7, 2014 7:04 AM

May 2012
*sigh*

Aug 7, 2014 7:05 AM

Dec 2012
Fo-Fai said:

But I didn't had to answer , Did I.
I was fault at there so don't blame anyone else.
Aug 7, 2014 7:16 AM

Aug 2013
Karote said:
Fo-Fai said:

But I didn't had to answer , Did I.
I was fault at there so don't blame anyone else.
Well, I kinda asked in twilight. xD

Either way. Game has been really fun and different. Good show to whoever this "mastermind" is. ;)
Aug 7, 2014 7:20 AM

May 2012
sorry guys, ive been a terrible a host tsk tsk, i really hope u guys find some enjoyment in the game, i will end this tomorrow then..

huhuhuhuhu T____T

Aug 7, 2014 7:27 AM

May 2013
I don't see why you would end it. Sure the fun aspect of the game got revealed and there isn't much hope for the townies, but anyone could still win this mathematically and it would suck to take this opportunity from them.

If you were to end the game, who would win? Mafia, third-party, or town? We need a winner. This game won't be much longer anyways.
Aug 7, 2014 7:30 AM

Aug 2013
nyancat2506 said:
sorry guys, ive been a terrible a host tsk tsk, i really hope u guys find some enjoyment in the game, i will end this tomorrow then..

huhuhuhuhu T____T
What do you mean? I can tell a lot of effort was put into this. Sometimes setups look good on paper but don't work because for some reason people don't feel like playing the game and/or don't really pay attention to what they're suppose to be doing. It's not your fault. I've had many setups crumble much worse than this. Matter of fact. First game I ever tried to host pretty much ended on day 2 during the day because people messaged me saying that they wanted to quit. -_-

I'm like, "well why did you sign up then." Never got a reply. So ever since then I've been really all about having a few people to replace into my games if need be. For instance a powerful town role. If they happen to not play then pretty much any town can fall under it's own weight.

I'm pretty sure I've got the gist of what you guys were trying to do and it seems very interesting. I had loads of fun, even if it seemed I got frustrated, it had nothing to do with any of you. It was more or less that I thought that I was playing bad. Which, you guys probably know by now I don't really care for losing if it's my fault. hehe. Anyway, 13 people is a hard number to balance alone. I realize you wanted some third party AND some mafia roles but where's all the town power at eh? I know for a fact we don't got a vigilante or if we do they're playing way too passive. Also, too many DOUBLE KILL(halo reference) opportunities for Mafia. Like with the getting lynched and killing someone pretty much at random is usually an anti-town role.
Aug 7, 2014 7:43 AM

Apr 2014
This game wasn't fun at all. I, as a blue townie, figured out who mafia was, but it didn't even matter. Such a waste of my time and effort.
"Good-o morning-u ebberi-wan, haba nice day!" - Kud
Aug 7, 2014 7:43 AM

May 2012
actually mastermind already winning this since mafia had been ignoring it presence @mishukax

@fo fai im glad if u enjoy it, i will reveal all the role at then end of this phase

Aug 7, 2014 7:50 AM

May 2012
PTYamin said:
This game wasn't fun at all. I, as a blue townie, figured out who mafia was, but it didn't even matter. Such a waste of my time and effort.

sorry that it messed up

Aug 7, 2014 7:50 AM

Aug 2013
PTYamin said:
That means you didn't have any fun, though? Come on Yamin, sure it was weird but I think the highlight was us lynching the SK day 1 somehow. Or almost lynching Karote when were pretty much already outnumbered. Says a lot about how convincing someone is when mislynching is pretty much the popular opinion and there almost wasn't a mislynch. @-@
Aug 7, 2014 7:53 AM

May 2013
Well then why not end the game right now if winner is decided ;p
Aug 7, 2014 8:00 AM

May 2012
i really wanted to make it a good game, i prepared a lot.

@mishukax, i wanted to, but im on my phone now and quite busy this whole week huhuhuhu, i will try ASAP

Aug 7, 2014 8:02 AM

May 2013
Ok, well I know I had a blast, it's just a shame it ended this way. Thanks for the game.
Shall we reveal our roles people?
Aug 7, 2014 9:26 PM

May 2012

DAY 3 - 08/08/2014

Everything is a messed up since the death of Natsu, Juvia and Gray and some of their friends are missing and some died in a battle. This troubles everyone that they had found neither any lead to this.

Charle : These fools.... HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Panther Lily : What the fuck are you babbling about?!
Charle : Havent you notice hahahhahahah, Fairy Tail are doom! doom ! doom!
Gajeel : Are you k-kidding me!
Wendy : I don't know that Fairy Tail are this easy. So much as the strongest Guild in the Magical world hahha.
Elfman - oh well, i dont blame them, human are nothing againts demon muahaha
Erza : What the hell...?
Mirajane : Titania...Titania... hahha.. Now you will die in my hand hahahha !! If you're the queen of fairies then i am the queen of the demon!

*** chaos happen and all the imposter that turns out to be Tartarus members had revealed themselves! As all the Fairy Tail members are wipe out, The Tartarus realized something bad is about to come ***

Mard Geer : pfft, ridiculous HAHHAHAHHA
Sayla : Master, why?
Mard Geer : *pulls out through Sayla heart and ripped it*
Jackal : What the actual f*ck!
Mard Geer : *attack Jackal and destroy his brain*
Kyouka : w-w-why....? *trembliing in fear
Tempesta : you fucking traitor!!!
Mard gear : *stab Tempesta to death*
Mard Geer : ahhh... Kyouka.. you're wondering why i'm doing this? It's simple, It's because i want to be the GOD IN THIS WORLD!! HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH
Kyouka : *cries in fears*
Mard Geer : You guys are nothing but a mere insects to me !! you arrogant fools!! AHHAHAHHAHHA *cast thorns on Kyouka and suffocated her to death*

HAIL ME THE DARK KING HAHAHHA!!!!!!!

STUPID HUMANS !

"It shall begin soon... Darkness will pour forth from the doors of hell... a darkness to swallow all the world's light."

The Game END ;

The Winner is Mard Geer AKA THE MASTERMIND

'HAINE15' as 'MARD GEER WINS THE GAME.. VICTORIOUSLY LOL xD

PLAYERS

Mafia -Ninja,Lawyer,Hooker,Godfather (disguise), Thief

Townies - Cop,Surgeon,Bulletproof,Hunter,bomb,Villagers

3rd party role
Serial Killer
Mastermind

Players

1.Happy - Zeref (Serial Killer)
2.Natsu (Bomb)
3.Lucy - Mard Geer (Mastermind)
4.Erza (Surgeon)
5.Gray (Cop)
6.Gajeel (Bulletproof)
7.Juvia (Villager)
8.Wendy - Tempesta (Hooker)
9.Laxus (Villager)
10.Mirajane - Sayla (Lawyer)
11.Elfman - Jackal (Ninja)
12.Panther Lily (Hunter)
13.Charle - Kyouka (Thief)

Aug 7, 2014 9:34 PM

Aug 2013
Hai People don't blame it on me XDD
Nyancat said:

GG c: XDD

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Aug 7, 2014 9:36 PM

May 2012
dont blame u haine, ure doing good. Actually it was going to be a surprise but karote sort of ruins the setup hahhha

anyway CONGRATS lol!!

Aug 7, 2014 9:40 PM

Aug 2013
nyancat2506 said:
dont blame u haine, ure doing good. Actually it was going to be a surprise but karote sort of ruins the setup hahhha

anyway CONGRATS lol!!

I wanted to make it a surprise but Karote destroyed it Q-Q , my sadist level increased because of this role lol.
Guys you did another mistake : choosing me as the mastermind c: xD

Aug 7, 2014 10:00 PM

May 2012
u should know i really like number 3 haine hhahhaha xD , i will always give number 3 a good roles kahkah

Aug 7, 2014 10:40 PM

Aug 2013
nyancat2506 said:
u should know i really like number 3 haine hhahhaha xD , i will always give number 3 a good roles kahkah

That's why I won't choose number 3 ever again xD

Aug 7, 2014 11:22 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
did i win?
Aug 7, 2014 11:29 PM

May 2012
hahaha Mastermind win, zeref was dead lol

Aug 7, 2014 11:31 PM

May 2012
nyancat2506 said:

DAY 3 - 08/08/2014

Everything is a messed up since the death of Natsu, Juvia and Gray and some of their friends are missing and some died in a battle. This troubles everyone that they had found neither any lead to this.

Charle : These fools.... HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Panther Lily : What the fuck are you babbling about?!
Charle : Havent you notice hahahhahahah, Fairy Tail are doom! doom ! doom!
Gajeel : Are you k-kidding me!
Wendy : I don't know that Fairy Tail are this easy. So much as the strongest Guild in the Magical world hahha.
Elfman - oh well, i dont blame them, human are nothing againts demon muahaha
Erza : What the hell...?
Mirajane : Titania...Titania... hahha.. Now you will die in my hand hahahha !! If you're the queen of fairies then i am the queen of the demon!

*** chaos happen and all the imposter that turns out to be Tartarus members had revealed themselves! As all the Fairy Tail members are wipe out, The Tartarus realized something bad is about to come ***

Mard Geer : pfft, ridiculous HAHHAHAHHA
Sayla : Master, why?
Mard Geer : *pulls out through Sayla heart and ripped it*
Jackal : What the actual f*ck!
Mard Geer : *attack Jackal and destroy his brain*
Kyouka : w-w-why....? *trembliing in fear
Tempesta : you fucking traitor!!!
Mard gear : *stab Tempesta to death*
Mard Geer : ahhh... Kyouka.. you're wondering why i'm doing this? It's simple, It's because i want to be the GOD IN THIS WORLD!! HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH
Kyouka : *cries in fears*
Mard Geer : You guys are nothing but a mere insects to me !! you arrogant fools!! AHHAHAHHAHHA *cast thorns on Kyouka and suffocated her to death*

HAIL ME THE DARK KING HAHAHHA!!!!!!!

STUPID HUMANS !

"It shall begin soon... Darkness will pour forth from the doors of hell... a darkness to swallow all the world's light."

The Game END ;

PLAYERS

Mafia -Ninja,Lawyer,Hooker,Godfather (disguise), Thief

Townies - Cop,Surgeon,Bulletproof,Hunter,bomb,Villagers

3rd party role
Serial Killer
Mastermind

Players

1.Happy - Zeref (Serial Killer)
2.Natsu (Bomb)
3.Lucy - Mard Geer (Mastermind)
4.Erza (Surgeon)
5.Gray (Cop)
6.Gajeel (Bulletproof)
7.Juvia (Villager)
8.Wendy - Tempesta (Hooker)
9.Laxus (Villager)
10.Mirajane - Sayla (Lawyer)
11.Elfman - Jackal (Ninja)
12.Panther Lily (Hunter)
13.Charle - Kyouka (Thief)

Aug 7, 2014 11:41 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
dont worry, i will win next time

MWAHAHHAHA!!!

me and natsu had a good time in heaven....well maybe not natsu, but i did

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Aug 7, 2014 11:45 PM

May 2012
its a shame that zeref had to die so soon lol, xD

Aug 8, 2014 1:44 AM

Apr 2014
right good game people sorry about some of the problems we had this was a test so always had a chance hope to see you all in our future games and Congrats to Haine for winning even though mafia made it too easy lol
Aug 8, 2014 2:10 AM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
right good game people sorry about some of the problems we had this was a test so always had a chance hope to see you all in our future games and Congrats to Haine for winning even though mafia made it too easy lol

next time should list 3rd party roles involve in game, just third party, so people can get suspicious a lot more lol

Aug 8, 2014 2:32 AM

Apr 2014
yeah I agree I should maybe just post all the roles in my future games but I like to see people pretend they are a random role and makes it more fun imo
Aug 8, 2014 3:33 AM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
yeah I agree I should maybe just post all the roles in my future games but I like to see people pretend they are a random role and makes it more fun imo

if its me, i might post only 3rd party role. i might want to include a lot of them in the future lol

Aug 8, 2014 4:06 AM

Apr 2014
nyancat2506 said:
Jackrito said:

if its me, i might post only 3rd party role. i might want to include a lot of them in the future lol

And people say I love 3 partys too much but I agree lol
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.