Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2014 1:19 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
They kissed <3<3<3

That was so cute, and sweet ;-;
Nov 6, 2015 3:29 AM

Sep 2012
Absolutely loved this manga, was so adorable and fluffy ^^
Nov 29, 2015 11:51 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
A long time ago, when we were still getting to know each other, my bestie and I traded. I gave her a manga called In The End by Pink Psycho and she gave me volume two of the Only the Ring Finger Knows novel.
I was hesitant to read this (because I didn't like it), but also interested in what came before volume two of the novel. I figured, "If you throw me into the sequel first then of course I'm not going to like it!" So here I am.

It's the same type of dramatics as the novel, really. I appreciate that you can actually read the manga without having to re-read oddly phrased sentences. There were a bunch of things that just scream "OH, SO CONVENIENT" in the manga's wrap up, but it definitely wasn't awful. I'm not too fond of either of their personalities though; it's just kinda all about them all the time. No regard for anyone's feelings.

One guy just up and leaves a basketball game because he's the king of the world and the other spreads rumors, kinda just leaves his sister at an accessory shop for her birthday, and breaks a ten year old's lil' heart just to make everything about him and his dude. So of course, it was just a little hard to relate to these two. But it's still kinda cute. A little cute. Like, 30% cute.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Yubi Dake ga Shitteiru Chapter 3 Discussion

Roth - Aug 3, 2014

0 by Roth »»
Aug 3, 2014 1:25 PM

Poll: » Sono Yubi Dake ga Shitteiru Chapter 2 Discussion

Roth - Aug 3, 2014

0 by Roth »»
Aug 3, 2014 1:10 PM

Poll: » Sono Yubi Dake ga Shitteiru Chapter 1 Discussion

Roth - Aug 3, 2014

0 by Roth »»
Aug 3, 2014 1:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.