Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2014 8:04 PM

Feb 2014
Back when I was looking for some summer shows to watch, a google search brought me to this website [http://anichart.net/summer]. I then looked at the Momo Kyun Sword page [http://anilist.co/anime/20610] and watched the preview video.

To get to the point, I believe that the Bird Transformation was subtly released: if you pause the video at 0:44 or 0:45ish you can see that the leftmost girl is the only character we haven't seen in the show or OP. Also, from the characters list on the same page, Kijigami [http://anilist.co/character/87977/Kijigami-] is shown as this same human. Furthermore, MAL's character details for Kijigami states that: "She can transform into a human", which may or may not mean that the girl in the video from AniChart is the result of Momoko and Kijigami's Tranformation.

As far as the character design goes, "human Kijigami" does look plausible as one of Momoko's transformations. In the case of the Inugami and Sarugami transformations, Momoko's hair turns the color of the jewels on each friends' necklace (blue for Inugami, Yellow for Sarugami). Thus, the color for Momoko's bird transformation could likely be green, as seen on AniList's character list. Furthermore, Momoko seems to copy the face paint design of whichever friend she is transforming with (as seen in the transformations in the episodes), and Kijigami's face paint resembles the face paint of "human Kijigami". Furthermore, the overall color palette of "human Kijigami" is similar to that of bird kijigami, a trait that is seen with the other transformations. The only difference that I find between "human Kijigami" and the other transformations is that Momoko's peach headband is missing, which could mean my hypothesis is false or that they left it out on purpose.

Anyway, I just want to my bounce ideas off of others. Do you think that "human Kijigami" is actually one of Momoko's transformations? I'd like to hear everyone's ideas!
Noodle070Nov 7, 2014 5:50 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2014 5:10 PM

Feb 2014
Well now that we know the transformation I guess we don't need this topic anymore :P
Although I wonder who that character is...
This topic can be removed!
Noodle070Jul 22, 2014 5:33 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2014

27 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2014

22 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2014

26 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:43 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2014

26 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:39 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2014

18 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.