Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 21, 2014 12:48 PM

Feb 2014
Raycee said:
Rabac's left nut x Rabac's right nut. Look what happened. We should stop with the pairing; they'll just end up being separated with one getting killed.

Everyone is going to die in this series.
Jul 21, 2014 1:16 PM

Jul 2014
Raycee said:
Rabac's left nut x Rabac's right nut. Look what happened. We should stop with the pairing; they'll just end up being separated with one getting killed.

First time I saw a nut being used to foreshadow Mines death.
[center]

Jul 21, 2014 1:31 PM
Jun 2014
Raycee said:

Man, even hours after reading this chapter, my balls hurt X_X. I mean seriously, Lubbock got his goddamn nut crushed. Does Shura's cruelty know no bounds? Geez.

On another note, depending on what happens next month, we might be witnessing the birth of the most powerful yandere in the world of anime/manga (>0_0)>. I'm scared.
MetaSonicJul 21, 2014 1:35 PM
Jul 21, 2014 1:48 PM

Feb 2014
Darklight0303 said:
LoomyTheBrew said:

This series definitely knows how to make you care for both the "good" characters and "bad" characters. And that's what I love about it.

I hear you. For me it was Bors that made me feel that way the most

I loved Bors. He was definitely one of my favorites.

Feyfray said:
LoomyTheBrew said:

Ever since she's killed Chelsea, I've had a love-hate relationship with Kurome. I want her dead so badly because of what she did to Chelsea, but at the same time I like her character and I almost want her to live for Wave's sake.....

This series definitely knows how to make you care for both the "good" characters and "bad" characters. And that's what I love about it.

Exactly. Both Night Raid and the Jaegers are murdering friends of the other squad and leave plenty of room for you to hate / feel sorry for both of them. That's why Esdeath should be victorious.

Ya totally. I really excited to see what how the anime-only watchers will react once the Jaegars start being introduced.

And Esdese can't be victorious! As much as I love her, she needs to lose and that's why there will never be Esdese x Mine. We all know one day, Akame will be the one to finish her.

Just, I wonder how the hell Akame would even get close though. Actually, I'm wondering how the hell they could even beat Esdese in general. I'm still thinking that there's going to be an OP character that will join Night Raid and that OP character will be able to match Esdese and then they could actually fight her.

At the moment, I don't see them being able to beat her and that's why I'm really scared for Mine because Mine vs Esdese wouldn't last that long. Even with pumpkin's power..... I really am dreading the next chapter.... I really hope this whole situation ends somehow happy :(
Jul 21, 2014 2:13 PM

Jan 2014
Well Tatsumi basically took Meins death flag and impaled her with it. Lol.

Rip Lubbock Ball and he looks as if he is about to snap/talk.

Also I was thinking about something, I think Bors may join Night Raid. I mean you see his body being healed in the beginning of chapter 50 (I think). If he comes back with his same personality I can see him snapping when he finds out about his family and goes to join the Night Raid to get back at those who killed them. Thoughts?
"It's not about the underwear, but what lies beyond it, beyond the reach of man, and carries the dreams of all men"
-Hyoudou Issei
Jul 21, 2014 2:26 PM

Feb 2014
Candyman5OS said:

Also I was thinking about something, I think Bors may join Night Raid. I mean you see his body being healed in the beginning of chapter 50 (I think). If he comes back with his same personality I can see him snapping when he finds out about his family and goes to join the Night Raid to get back at those who killed them. Thoughts?

Dude. Bors is dead.
Jul 21, 2014 2:35 PM

Jul 2013
Noooo, my ship! It's over :(

Rabac better not give in. He can't betray his friends.
Jul 21, 2014 2:36 PM
Jun 2014
LoomyTheBrew said:
Candyman5OS said:

Dude. Bors is dead.

I see what he is talking about. In Chapter 50 a corpse looking like Bors is floating in one of those cylinders. But I don't think it's him. Plus, as the vampire points it out later in the chapter, they can't revive dead people. The Cosmina girl was on the verge of death when they picked her up, but she was not dead yet.

Bors T_________T
Jul 21, 2014 2:41 PM

Jan 2014
MetaSonic said:
LoomyTheBrew said:

Dude. Bors is dead.

I see what he is talking about. In Chapter 50 a corpse looking like Bors is floating in one of those cylinders. But I don't think it's him. Plus, as the vampire points it out later in the chapter, they can't revive dead people. The Cosmina girl was on the verge of death when they picked her up, but she was not dead yet.

Bors T_________T

I thought she mentioned that they needed the body intact to try to revive them with alchemy. Thats why crazy dog lady cyborg person that exploded (Name excapes me lol) couldnt be revived. I just thought it was interesting that the person looked similiar.

EDIT: Tube on the left: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/akame_ga_kiru/c050/9.html

EDIT 2: And technically she was dead already since her heart was stopped http://www.mangahere.co/manga/akame_ga_kiru/c050/12.html
Candyman5OSJul 21, 2014 2:45 PM
"It's not about the underwear, but what lies beyond it, beyond the reach of man, and carries the dreams of all men"
-Hyoudou Issei
Jul 21, 2014 2:44 PM

Feb 2012
"Sorry but I'm already dating"

Tatsumi what the hell! How stupid can you be? Why...
Esdeath is love
Jul 21, 2014 2:53 PM

Jul 2014
Tatsumi: I
Mallony said:
"Sorry but I'm already dating"

Tatsumi what the hell! How stupid can you be? Why...
Esdeath is love

Someone needs to do a parody panel of the last chpater.

Tatsumi: I already have a girlfriend!

Tatsumi: Her name is Mine! She's in Night Raid like me! Her Teigu's a spirit gun, she has pink hair and sports twin pigtails. She's about 5'0. You'll never compare to her as long as she's alive Esdeath!

Mine: *BRRRR!* I just felt a chill right now
[center]

Jul 21, 2014 2:59 PM
Jun 2014
Candyman5OS said:
MetaSonic said:

Bors T_________T

I thought she mentioned that they needed the body intact to try to revive them with alchemy. Thats why crazy dog lady cyborg person that exploded (Name excapes me lol) couldnt be revived. I just thought it was interesting that the person looked similiar.

EDIT: Tube on the left: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/akame_ga_kiru/c050/9.html

EDIT 2: And technically she was dead already since her heart was stopped http://www.mangahere.co/manga/akame_ga_kiru/c050/12.html

A cardiac arrest doesn't necessarily mean that you're already dead.
Jul 21, 2014 3:00 PM

Mar 2014
someone is really raising a death flag for their loved one.

Kill The Love......................... lol!
Jul 21, 2014 3:08 PM

May 2013
I'm guessing Esdeath is gonna go all yandere on us now. Poor Rabac though :(
I hope he doesn't give in.
Jul 21, 2014 3:29 PM

Sep 2012
Damn what a chapter, I don't even know how I feel about it, well poor rabac, I'd rather him kill himself than tell the PM's son about NR's hideout, even if he tells him he will most likely be killed and they might even torture NR in front of him for the lulz.

At first I wanted esdesextatsumi to happen, it would have been something new but deep down I knew that it wasn't going to happen, I do think that mein will die but esdese doesn't know that she is tatsumi's girlfriend yet so I don't think that esdese will go out of her way to find mein and kill her because tatsumi rejected her, but then again I wouldn't put that past her, she's insane.

I'd rather mein get killed by esdese rather than the pm's son though, at least that way she won't get raped and damn the wait for chapter 52 will be painful, its still so far away, wish I had waited a few more months to get back into this manga. I predict that in the next chapter rabac will either kill himself or get tortured to death for not telling the pm's son about NR's location and as for tatsumi that's unpredictable to me, I guess it depends on how esdese feels right now but I don't think she will let him get tortured.
Mein, akame and leone will probably make their move and go look for tatsumi and rabac.
Jul 21, 2014 4:02 PM

Mar 2014
Well Tatsumi single handily made, signed, and raised Mine's death flag high in the sky :( Also I really hope Rabac doesn't break and rat them out. I bet he won't but I REALLY hope he doesn't......
Jul 21, 2014 4:03 PM

Jan 2014
I have a feeling that by the end of this manga everyone in night raid is going to die. Well maybe Akame and Tatsumi might be an exception but I feel like everyone else is going to die. Forgive me anyone that likes her but I kind of hope Mein dies, not because I don't like her but I think it will make for a better story if she dies.

Poor Esdese pretty much got rejected right in her face, I never expected TatsumiXEsdese to happen anyways but I feel bad for her even though she's a sadist and a murderer.

However I'm sure we can all agree Rabac had it the worst this chapter.

After these past couple of chapters I'm actually liking Wave more than Tatsumi. Maybe its because Tatsumi just hurt my favorite character Esdese, but I feel like Wave is more likable than he Tatsumi is.
Jul 21, 2014 4:28 PM

Sep 2012
jasonvorheas24 said:
I have a feeling that by the end of this manga everyone in night raid is going to die. Well maybe Akame and Tatsumi might be an exception but I feel like everyone else is going to die. Forgive me anyone that likes her but I kind of hope Mein dies, not because I don't like her but I think it will make for a better story if she dies.

Poor Esdese pretty much got rejected right in her face, I never expected TatsumiXEsdese to happen anyways but I feel bad for her even though she's a sadist and a murderer.

However I'm sure we can all agree Rabac had it the worst this chapter.

After these past couple of chapters I'm actually liking Wave more than Tatsumi. Maybe its because Tatsumi just hurt my favorite character Esdese, but I feel like Wave is more likable than he Tatsumi is.

I also like wave a lot, especially after that chapter where he punched the douchebag pm's son but at this point I think he should know that he should be fighting against the empire, can't he see how fucked up it is? even his "friends" are insane.
Jul 21, 2014 4:35 PM
Sep 2013
In my pov mein is just a plot device to develop tatsumis character.If he is going to lose her what is really likely right now considering the many death flags raised for mein (e.g prophet),then he will seek for power to take revenge on whoever killed her.Let's be honest,at the moment,he is obviously the weakest member of night raid and not ruthless or badass enough and meins death would surely help to change that fact.
Jul 21, 2014 4:39 PM

Nov 2012
Mein is sure to die now.
Jul 21, 2014 4:42 PM

Jul 2014
I thought at the beginning, Esdeath and the Prime Minister's Son would butt heads. He sent her to that Island and all. I was hoping the Prime Minister's son would get jealous of Jager and plot against them, using Tatsumi as evidence that Esdeath is defecting to Night Raid. After she gets banished from the Imperial Army, Tatsumi starts becoming nice to her.

What am I thinking. This manga doesn't have the deeper political scheming that Berserk had.
[center]

Jul 21, 2014 4:45 PM

Sep 2012
crunchytaco said:
I thought at the beginning, Esdeath and the Prime Minister's Son would butt heads. He sent her to that Island and all. I was hoping the Prime Minister's son would get jealous of Jager and plot against them, using Tatsumi as evidence that Esdeath is defecting to Night Raid. After she gets banished from the Imperial Army, Tatsumi starts becoming nice to her.

What am I thinking. This manga doesn't have the deeper political scheming that Berserk had.

That would have been awesome!
Jul 21, 2014 5:09 PM

Feb 2014
crunchytaco said:

I'm subscribing to your version of the show.

Instead we are going to get psycho yandere that either murders tsunderechan or drives her closer to Tatsumi
Jul 21, 2014 6:13 PM

Sep 2013
Feyfray said:
LoomyTheBrew said:

Which is one of the reasons why I don't think she's going die. I think that would almost be too predictable if Mine died.

We've had a death flag for her since the priest and her dying would just be like, "Yep, saw that one coming from miles and miles away." I think keeping alive would actually be a little refreshing.

Which is exactly why I think Leone is the next one to die. That's going to suck.

I thought of that too i mean she got rescued by tatsumi in front of esdeath so it wont be strange if esdeath thought of her that way.
idk but i honestly think Leone served her purpose long ago the only thing that she can do now is substitute Mein as tatsumi plot device, also Pumpkin is much more cooler than catgirl taigu.
Jul 21, 2014 6:52 PM

Feb 2014
I just don't want Mine to die. Period.

I don't know how the hell I would handle it.....

Anyways I need to stop talking about this chapter or I'm going to be insane from the month wait.

All I can say is that I hope it all works out.

:(
Jul 21, 2014 6:55 PM

Oct 2013
LoomyTheBrew said:

Anyways I need to stop talking about this chapter or I'm going to be insane from the month wait.

Mine will die, she was just use as a plot device for the main character. We all know Tatsumi will end up with akame, plus mine is annoying as hell. Also Tatsumi doesn't really like her, he only accepted to be her boyfriend because she was so desperate.
Jul 21, 2014 6:59 PM

Jan 2014
holy shit my jimmies were rustled. Fucking tatsumi
Jul 21, 2014 7:06 PM

Jul 2014
Feyfray said:
crunchytaco said:

I'm subscribing to your version of the show.

Instead we are going to get psycho yandere that either murders tsunderechan or drives her closer to Tatsumi

Yes, that divide between Tatsumi and Esdese is a one way destination from here. There's no A, B or C option like on the beach anymore.

I should fan fiction this scenario in case
[center]

Jul 21, 2014 7:17 PM

Feb 2014
keragamming said:
LoomyTheBrew said:

Mine will die, she was just use as a plot device for the main character. We all know Tatsumi will end up with akame, plus mine is annoying as hell. Also Tatsumi doesn't really like her, he only accepted to be her boyfriend because she was so desperate.

I couldn't tell ya how it's going to end up, but that last part is so not true.

Tatsumi was kind of dense, but after Mine confessed he learned to love Mine. He's totally in love with her and there's no denying that.

Also no, Mine is great. I don't think she's annoying at all and I wouldn't call her a "plot device." She had her own development and has lived for a while, hell, she's one of the three main characters. I wouldn't just blow her off and call her a plot device, that to me just sounds like she was just chop liver and that isn't true. Mine is a very important character,
Jul 21, 2014 7:22 PM

May 2009
keragamming said:

Wrong, Mein won't die till plot related to the prophecy will be pick up again. Also stop projecting like some delusional.
Jul 21, 2014 9:36 PM

Mar 2014
Lubbock, you gotta feel for him. Damn, lucky Tatsumi, he practically has every female character in the series lusting for him.
Jul 21, 2014 10:35 PM

Jul 2014
L0bsterman said:
Lubbock, you gotta feel for him. Damn, lucky Tatsumi, he practically has every female character in the series lusting for him.

Well I had a friend post this on another forum

http://i.imgur.com/CgyDjUn.jpg
[center]

Jul 21, 2014 10:57 PM
Jun 2014
Great Fucking Chapter.

Main's death incoming. Lubbock death imminent. Shits getting rolling. If anyone honestly believes Main won't die, I just don't know what to say to you.
Rashad12Jul 21, 2014 11:01 PM
Jul 21, 2014 11:41 PM

Oct 2013
LoomyTheBrew said:
keragamming said:

I couldn't tell ya how it's going to end up, but that last part is so not true.

Tatsumi was kind of dense, but after Mine confessed he learned to love Mine. He's totally in love with her and there's no denying that.

Also no, Mine is great. I don't think she's annoying at all and I wouldn't call her a "plot device." She had her own development and has lived for a while, hell, she's one of the three main characters. I wouldn't just blow her off and call her a plot device, that to me just sounds like she was just chop liver and that isn't true. Mine is a very important character,

lol, If any of the girls confess to Tatsumi he would accept them as well, he's just too nice. Yes, mine is very important in terms of Tatsumi romantic interest. I hope mine get the most excruciating death in this series. I don't want Esdeath to be the one to kill her though, the chances of those two being together would be 0%. My gut feelings is telling me that Tatsumi will eventually end up with Akame, which I don't have a problem with, anything but that annoying loli.

bastek66 said:
keragamming said:

Wrong, Mein won't die till plot related to the prophecy will be pick up again. Also stop projecting like some delusional.

Hello! This is what I'm predicting and I'm pretty confident it will happen, So yes, I'll continue to post what I think will happen in later chapters, If it turns out my prediction was wrong that's fine, so if you have a problem with that simple ignore my post. It's that simple.
keragammingJul 21, 2014 11:52 PM
Jul 22, 2014 12:46 AM

Jul 2013
I know!

Rabbac will betray NR and will be killed right after this, Jagers will assualt NR base killing Najeda. Main and Akame will run, but Main will have deadly wounds. Before dead Main will kill blood-sucker girl, but will be killed by Kurome. Tatsumi will run from prison and then meet Kurome. I'm waitning for fight Tatsumi VS Main XD

Don't thanks :D
Jul 22, 2014 12:54 AM

Apr 2014
crunchytaco said:
L0bsterman said:

Well I had a friend post this on another forum

http://i.imgur.com/CgyDjUn.jpg

I hope tatsumi loses both of his balls
Jul 22, 2014 1:51 AM

May 2009
keragamming said:
Hello! This is what I'm predicting and I'm pretty confident it will happen, So yes, I'll continue to post what I think will happen in later chapters, If it turns out my prediction was wrong that's fine, so if you have a problem with that simple ignore my post. It's that simple.

One thing is predicting, other is declining facts. I will continue posting my predictions because I'm basing them on wider set of information and I will point out every lie or projection.
Jul 22, 2014 2:18 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
keragamming said:

One thing is predicting, other is declining facts. I will continue posting my predictions because I'm basing them on wider set of information and I will point out every lie or projection.

So you will continue being obnoxious and not really looking for a debate in the least.
Jul 22, 2014 4:06 AM

Oct 2013
Fucking hell, how useless does Tatsumi has to be? Is he really the main character? Between Tatsumi and Rabac, I'd rather much have Tatsumi being tortured. That kid is just dead weight.

I'm hoping Rabac makes this interesting and betray Night Raid. I'm also really hoping Tatsumi dies, even if he's the "main character." Who knows, the author loves killing off characters.
Jul 22, 2014 4:43 AM

Jul 2013
L0bsterman said:

Well, since his face shouts main character, that's natural
Jul 22, 2014 5:03 AM

Sep 2013
keragamming said:

lol, If any of the girls confess to Tatsumi he would accept them as well, he's just too nice.

But the prophet guy said that they were bound by the red string of fate not to mention that tatsumi seems happy with his relationship.

I'm really not much of a shipper but i find myself attracted to Tatsumi and mine relationship, maybe because i like the idea of the MC ending up with other girls instead of the heroine.
That being said i wonder where all the "mine hate" coming from? this is too much for just being a generic "twin-tailed tsundere loli". i can only speculate that its because of the confession thing.

Anyway her killing Seryuu was enough for me to love... hopefully she survive :)

Leaving the redundant "mine gonna die or not" talk aside i wonder what NR are going to do, their side is now much more weaker... with rabac being captured/tortured and Najenda having one foot in the grave against Jaegers, wild hunt and imperial guards. Budo or Esdeath alone can wipe the floor with all of them they really need some kind of reinforcement.
Jul 22, 2014 5:08 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
So you will continue being obnoxious and not really looking for a debate in the least.

There is nothing to debate with people who force their projections and delusions onto others.
There is actually nothing really to debate.
Jul 22, 2014 5:32 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

There is nothing to debate with people who force their projections and delusions onto others.
There is actually nothing really to debate.

Then maybe you shouildn't add to the noise by repeating the same tired BS you spout every time.
Jul 22, 2014 5:36 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Then maybe you shouildn't add to the noise by repeating the same tired BS you spout every time.

Just because I don't state in every post that HURR DURR MEIN WILL DIE DUUUURRRR doesn't mean my posts are noise or bullshit.
Jul 22, 2014 5:42 AM
Jul 2018
good chapter.

btw why is mein's name changed to mine on mal?
Jul 22, 2014 5:48 AM

Apr 2008
edwd2 said:
good chapter.

btw why is mein's name changed to mine on mal?

Official name I am afraid
Jul 22, 2014 6:03 AM

Sep 2012
LividDavid said:
Fucking hell, how useless does Tatsumi has to be? Is he really the main character? Between Tatsumi and Rabac, I'd rather much have Tatsumi being tortured. That kid is just dead weight.

I'm hoping Rabac makes this interesting and betray Night Raid. I'm also really hoping Tatsumi dies, even if he's the "main character." Who knows, the author loves killing off characters.

I wouldn't say useless, he tried to escape from 3 powerful enemies, probably the strongest of the manga and he didn't do bad, if anything rabac is the useless one, he was going to get tortured no matter what, what tatsumi told esdeath doesn't change anything for now.
Jul 22, 2014 8:15 AM
Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Feyfray said:

Because tsundere lolis are generally the worst thing ever - honestly any girl (Chelsea, Akame, Leone, Najenda) would have been a better choice

How dare you forget Schere

Oh because of the fact she I'd dead.
Jul 22, 2014 8:22 AM

Apr 2008
HELLSATAN said:
Darklight0303 said:

How dare you forget Schere

Oh because of the fact she I'd dead.

That doesn't work since they used Chelsea who is also dead
Jul 22, 2014 9:24 AM
Jun 2014
After reading this chapter, I think I have a good idea of what events will follow. When Esdeath found out that Tatsumi is going out with a girl, she will find out who that is (Mein) and essentially assassinate her. Tatsumi will then be saddened by this and tells himself that he has to get stronger otherwise the family he has now will perish before his eyes. Over time, Tatsumi will become stronger along with Akame and Night Raid. After a series of events, Akame will realise that she has come to love Tatsumi and therefore confesses to him. Tatsumi willingly accepts Akame as his official girlfriend, and then you have a badass couple who will change the world for the better!
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.