Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2008 5:30 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty slow episode but we learned allot of new things. We actually got to see Masahiro's mom!
Jan 31, 2008 2:22 AM

Nov 2007
it seems masahiro hasmade his decision. dum dum dum....

also we got to see all 12 shikigamis :D
Jan 31, 2008 2:35 AM

Nov 2004
Hmm. I thought that was a fairly interesting episode actually. We got to learn a lot, I almost want to say "Go Masahiro!" at the end of the episode but it isn't much of a final battle they're going to, I mean he's going there to kill Guren of all people. I wonder if there will be any reason why it's Seimei's youngest grandson that has such things happen to him. I mean, all of Masahiro's brothers grew up to be fairly normal people. Masahiro has to go and kill a God who is his most precious friend. I guess it's his fate for being the one who caught Guren's heart when he was a baby (causing Guren to follow him around, Kanaze to attempt to kill him and etc).

I was surprised how everyone around Masahiro was like he was away because of a cold. I'm glad there are actually intelligent people out there (like his brother) that noticed that Masahiro's entire demeanor (he's extremely depressed) and well the way he moves around and talks he just looks beyond sickly. It's kind of funny, I mean he was skewered and everyone thinks he's recovering from a cold. That's like a world of a difference there. I wonder why uhh... that annoying colleague of his was suddenly caring for his health when he's been away simply because of a cold (even if the person itself looks like he's about to die from it). Only Seimei and Masahiro's father knows what really happened to him.

By the way, I thought how the cute little ayakashis called him "mago!" was hilarious. I mean it's past the time where Masahiro would be telling them not to call him seimei's grandson but I still that's funny when they make it his name. Heh.
Jan 31, 2008 2:31 PM

Jun 2007
I don't really think hes going to kill Guren. As you can see "he has an idea" that we haven't see yet. He asked a few people including his grandfather for some things but we never see what they are. This leads me to believe that he plans to kill the demonic bastard that's controlling Guren and try to purify Guren.

It's only a theory though. I just cant see Masahiro kill his best friend.
Feb 1, 2008 7:54 PM

Sep 2007
I agree, especially with everyone saying, "that is your grandson" thing- It has to be something clever. But I think he'll have help from the girl on that bad guys side too. You can really see her wavering - Plus she will probably find out, that that's her mother in all that ice. That's bound to piss her off. I can't wait to find out what is next.
Feb 11, 2008 1:37 PM
Dec 2007
I hope the next episode doesn't take forever to get subbed. It's really getting more interesting at this point and I can't wait to see what happens with Guren. Masahiro's black robe looks cool and what's even cooler is that he now has the ability to kill gods.
Jul 8, 2014 1:26 AM

Aug 2013
Power to kill a god...check.
Suzaku's sword...check.
Battle robe worn...check.
Grandpa's beads...check.
Hugged Akiko...check :3

Onward to the final battle!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 6, 2020 4:51 AM

Jul 2011
I'm pretty sure Masahiro has a plan to try to save Guren.
He asked something to the goddess and Seimei so that's probably part of that.
Aug 28, 2021 1:40 AM

Feb 2014
Nooooo why does he have to Kill Guren :( Couldn't defeating Kazane or Seimei's old friend or making them cancel the spell be enough? Like they're not demons, they're people who have cast spells D:

It was nice to see the little demons again :)

Oh boy, they're gearing up for the final showdown!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 26 Discussion

DeathfireD - May 25, 2008

39 by Linhlele »»
Sep 7, 2021 4:24 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 25 Discussion

Faust721 - May 25, 2008

7 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 28, 2021 2:51 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 24 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 4, 2008

15 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 28, 2021 2:13 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 22 Discussion

DeathfireD - Jan 30, 2008

4 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 28, 2021 12:18 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 21 Discussion

DeathfireD - Jan 27, 2008

7 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 27, 2021 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.