Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Corpse Party: Blood Covered
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 21, 2014 6:04 PM
Jun 2014
Can someone tell me in which order I should play Corpse Party? I would look it up by myself but there are so many different games (remakes, prequels, sequels ... apparently anime and manga adaptations as well) and don't want to risk spoiling me anything.
LashLethal said:
Who knows? Perhaps the devil is the good guy. Aaaaaaaaah

Lucifer is the good guy.
Jul 16, 2014 8:52 AM

Mar 2014
I don't know much about the remakes and such, but I'm pretty sure the official canon game is "Corpse Party: Blood Covered." So I would start with that. Next is "Corpse Party: Book of Shadows", which is mostly based on one of the bad endings of "Blood Covered", however it provides a lot of backstory to the characters and more situations. Also from what I've heard, it has a bonus chapter that is the prequel to "Corpse Party: Blood Drive", which is the one you should play next. It is a 3D game, includes all of the main characters, and leaves off from "Blood Covered". But, it has yet to be translated.

So here is the order: Blood Covered, Book of Shadows, and Blood Drive.

*Manga:
Now as for the other adaptations, you can read any of the manga after you've played them. I especially suggest the "Blood Covered" manga since it follows the game the best. "Book of Shadows" is also good and follows the second game. Then there's "Musume" which is basically hentai and I personally do not like it. And there are many other manga adaptations that you can find.

*Anime & OVAs:
You can also watch the anime, "Tortured Souls", but it is more graphic and does not follow the game. "Missing Footage" comes before it, though, and is pretty much a small prequel before "Tortured Souls" came out.

*Other Games:
There are remakes and fanmade games. There is "Corpse Party Rebuilt", "Corpse Party Zero", "Corpse Party Sachiko's Game of Love" and other ones you can probably find by searching Google.
And lastly, there is "Dead Patient" which came before "Blood Drive", but it is not related to the original story, but it is by the same creators. It has new characters, a new story, and apparently takes place in a hospital. I don't know much about it, though, but you can look that up.
-----
Sorry for such a long reply! I'm really into Corpse Party and like to share all of the different adaptations. :3
Mar 21, 2017 3:15 AM

Aug 2015
From reddit : Corpse Party then Book of Shadows then Blood Drive. Dead Patient doesn't seem to have much of a connection with the other games and everything else is a spin off.
This thread shows up in google so i hope it will be helpful to others.
Apr 5, 2017 11:51 AM

Jul 2015
Corpse Party -> Book of Shadows -> Blood Drive

Note that all ends (including bad) are canon, because multi-universe.

If you haven't played at least first game, you'll have no idea what is going on in anime.

More topics from this board

» why no asmr

batslimeman - Apr 17

3 by puppycham »»
Apr 19, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Washijyazo - Aug 15, 2013

211 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 29, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babymilo91 - Aug 13, 2013

109 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 29, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

omega_d94 - Aug 13, 2013

89 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:50 PM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou General Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2013

135 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 27, 2023 12:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.