Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2014 2:24 PM

Jun 2014
So have recently finished the anime of The World God Only Knows and wonder if it is "worth" continue and reading the manga. I mean it was finished and the circumstances looks like there wont be another season. Where should I stard than and did the anime follow the manga pretty good? I really need to see a better endning cant handle such a sad ending with Chihiro and Keima, need to know who he chooses at the end.

Sorry for my bad enlgish and thanks for all responses. Really appreciate it!
SaophexJun 20, 2014 2:35 PM
Jun 20, 2014 4:05 PM

Sep 2013
I was in the same situation as you 6 hours ago, but alas, I've just finished reading the manga. I wanted to quell the turmoil after seeing how Megami-hen ended, but I can't exactly say that I'm most satisfied. I didn't especially enjoy the last arc, and I'm not too fond of the ending either. But you should give it a try and read it for yourself, shouldn't take more than a couple of hours. You start from chapter 190.

Spoilers ahead:
Jun 20, 2014 4:11 PM

Jun 2014
yeslelno123 said:
I was in the same situation as you 6 hours ago, but alas, I've just finished reading the manga. I wanted to quell the turmoil after seeing how Megami-hen ended, but I can't exactly say that I'm most satisfied. I didn't especially enjoy the last arc, and I'm not too fond of the ending either. But you should give it a try and read it for yourself, shouldn't take more than a couple of hours. You start from chapter 190.

Spoilers ahead:

Thanx mate! Will look it up! Feel the same actually, you can't be happy when there are other characters that deserve that role (even though I don't know who he will end up with), but I will stick to it as long as it is some one. When there are so many characters some one wont have a happy ending and thats the truth, not everyone gets a happy ending.

Thx for the reply! Appreciated!
Jun 20, 2014 4:20 PM

Sep 2013
Haag701 said:
yeslelno123 said:

Spoilers ahead:

Thanx mate! Will look it up! Feel the same actually, you can't be happy when there are other characters that deserve that role (even though I don't know who he will end up with), but I will stick to it as long as it is some one. When there are so many characters some one wont have a happy ending and thats the truth, not everyone gets a happy ending.

No problem mate. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it after you're done, if you don't mind, post them below :)
Jun 20, 2014 4:30 PM

Jun 2014
yeslelno123 said:
Haag701 said:

No problem mate. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it after you're done, if you don't mind, post them below :)

I'll write to you private if you don't mind so we can discuss it there and other stuff as well if you like... Getting bored here sometimes
Jun 20, 2014 4:33 PM

Sep 2013
Haag701 said:
yeslelno123 said:

I'll write to you private if you don't mind so we can discuss it there and other stuff as well if you like... Getting bored here sometimes

Sure thing! Would love to chat.
Aug 16, 2015 12:19 AM

Jul 2014
For the noobs, I'd read the manga as they skipped a bunch of people plus there's closure even though it was obviously rushed ending...
Sep 3, 2015 1:03 PM
Aug 2014
Yes its nice

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ermeson1996 - Sep 23, 2013

433 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.