Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2014 6:00 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a way to die. I swear Minos could have been potentially the strongest judge b/c he can control people at will and thats so damn OP, but he just gets killed by the backlash of the explosion and that sucks so much.

I got 3 questions.
Why is Ikki just taking his sweet time? Is he injured?
Why didn't seiya and the others get gold cloths? They're owners are all dead now, so wtf?
And why is Pandora letting everyone just walk by her? Is she useless without her harp? She seemed so badass when she restrain Radymanthys back in sanctuary.

Overall it was pretty good but not as good as sanctuary.
Mar 1, 2015 10:01 PM

Mar 2013
Sol_Ou said:
[b]What a way to die. I swear Minos could have been potentially the strongest judge b/c he can control people at will and thats so damn OP, but he just gets killed by the backlash of the explosion and that sucks so much.

I got 3 questions.
Why is Ikki just taking his sweet time? Is he injured?
Why didn't seiya and the others get gold cloths? They're owners are all dead now, so wtf?
And why is Pandora letting everyone just walk by her? Is she useless without her harp? She seemed so badass when she restrain Radymanthys back in sanctuary.

Overall it was pretty good but not as good as sanctuary.

Radymnthis was the strongest of the 3, or at the least the most relevant. IF the Gold Saints actually died due to the direct backlash, then it's not too far fetched to think Minos could have died from it even if he was relatively far away.

Ikki is badass like that, you know he takes his sweet time and plans his entrances for the perfect moment. Honestly he was crazy OP in this saga, loved it and love him, especially when he nearly finished off all 3 Judges simultaneously (my favorite character in SS, who had the best VA of all saint seiya characters up until this saga). His moments with Pandora have been great and entertaining as well, i'd ship them as an OTP if not for Esmeralda..

Seiya and the others don't get Gold Clothes, because then the enemies wouldn't be able to harp about how they are "only Bronze Saints" over 200+ times throughout the series.

Pandora didn't really have a great time to jump in to the fray. She was ordered away by Hades, and then Shaka and Athena show up. Seeing as how Shaka likely could have 1 shotted Hades, it was prudent of her not to jump in. Later the reinforcements keep streaming in, culminating with all the Gold Saints. Only some1 incredibly thickheaded or with obscene plot armor (i.e Seiya) would jump into that situation. I am however somewhat surprised/dissapointed that she didnt chat with Ikki at the last moment, although I guess it's likely we will be seeing that in the conclusion of the Hades Arc, along with whatever other backstory devolpments between Pandora/Ikki.

Imo this was actually the best Arc in the show, by a significant margin, even with the nearly criminal VA changes (Shun and Kiki are particularly facepalm worthy).
Jan 24, 2016 11:47 AM

Feb 2010
Shiryu finally used a different attack.
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Apr 2, 2016 1:44 PM

May 2009
WTF?! I thought Seiya was gonna have armor wings like he did in the opening!
I'm gonna miss the gold saints, I hope to see them, even as souls, in the next arc.
Athena's body is entrapped inside a vase? Looked really creepy.
I wonder why Pandora had a flashback of her family tragedy just as Ikki passed by her? Did he had anything to do with it?
Feb 16, 2023 10:34 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THE LAST FAREWELLS WERE SO SAD, THE GOLD SAINTS REALLY ARE TRUE SAINTS
張大です for 張大勇督察
Feb 26, 2023 7:32 PM

Apr 2016
Well, this part ended and so did my desire to keep watching.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 10 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 7, 2014

3 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 28, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 5 Discussion

Monad - Feb 3, 2014

6 by m3ccaryn »»
Oct 24, 2023 1:10 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 9 Discussion

Monad - Feb 25, 2014

6 by kratos_aurion »»
May 28, 2023 5:04 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 7 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 3, 2014

5 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 14, 2023 5:24 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 2 Discussion

shakeyourpup45 - Jul 8, 2013

9 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 9, 2023 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.