Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2014 6:24 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More hot chicks coming up, classics are the best sometimes :D
Sep 15, 2015 7:03 AM
Oct 2013
What coincidences that he would encounter two of his victims as partimers at the restaurant his slave went to. And how the daughter saw her father with the lover.

The nurse was such an airhead XD

Some good erotic suffering again this episode. The faces of his victims and his own smug face especially animated very well.

Pretty fly guy actually.

The breast softness and elasticity came across well and some nice display of the nude bodies in many different positions/poses
(*˘︶˘*)

Also liked the reactions of the girls' body to his rapes especially the nurse, like when she stretched when got penetrated and the rocking of her body during the thrusts and the shaking when she came
(*´¬`*)

Combined with the cries of displeasure and agonising facial expressions, puts a lot of life into the scenes.
Jan 31, 2017 3:25 AM
Jul 2018
That unexpected boogers line got me (probably because I haven't heard someone say that in real life in years), but that thing Kisaku said right after was pure gold. The best part is that he's not even trying to be funny, he's just being himself.

Note: I'm talking about the English dub
Apr 15, 2019 1:33 AM
Jan 2014
Kisaku is the best protagonist in anime.
Apr 3, 2023 7:18 PM

Nov 2010
He ravaged Aoi nicely! I wish the sex scenes were a bit longer, though.
I was looking forward to Kisaku doing Yuuri anally. It's too bad her father & mistress got in the way!
I'll be f*ck! The Terminator reference I needed. lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kisaku Episode 6 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2014

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 7, 2023 6:54 PM

Poll: » Kisaku Episode 5 Discussion

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 7, 2023 6:15 PM

Poll: » Kisaku Episode 4 Discussion

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 3, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Kisaku Episode 3 Discussion

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 3, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Kisaku Episode 1 Discussion

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 3, 2023 6:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.