Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2014 8:44 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh another hot chick joins the mix, good way to end.
Jun 2, 2015 2:27 AM

Jan 2015
I was translated this for an Turkish hentai site.That was painful.Poor story and drawings.
Yuunagi samidare no yugannda kageboushi
Kamigami no me wa sutarete ochiru tamashii no shimi.

Sep 19, 2015 7:19 AM
Oct 2013
That was a rather long anal beads

Surprise enema of OL and then using it to weaken and rape her at the same time was pretty hot. Her struggle was shown beautifully with the heavy breathing and sweat, saliva and tears and the tensing up of her body
(*˘︶˘*)

The twintails ojou-san going toilet was pretty lewd too, with the way she strained so hard and then the change into the various looks of relief when she release the stuff out
(っ˘w˘ς)
Her getting assrape and anal nakadashi right afterwards was also hot, and making her uncontrollably spray out all that pee as well
(///∇///)
So much humiliation she faced, even denied the ability to flush the toilet

Didn't expect the gun to just be a water gun XD but it was well used making her body jolt when the water hit her anus. But why did she face his ass to him??

Must say that fat oyaji is quite high-level Pedo, not forgetting her asshole from since she was a baby where he changed her diapers.

Surprisingly happy end in the end for kisaku not getting caught, but especially for madoka since she now gets kisaku all to herself in the afterlife (for now at least). Pretty cute, i am happy for her XD
Jan 31, 2017 3:35 AM
Jul 2018
This ended up being my least favorite episode from this viewing. It just didn't amuse me as much as the rest of the episodes (though episode 5 wasn't that amusing either). At least the first 4 episodes managed to be pretty entertaining. I doubt that would've been possible if the English dub hadn't taken so many liberties. The subtitles almost never matched what the characters were saying.

Anyway, the biggest thing I learned from this anime was that Isaku, Shusaku, and Kisaku are all brothers. All this time I thought they were the same character, just in a different setting. But I have to wonder...how did all 3 of them turn out the way they did? I wouldn't mind seeing this franchise get a prequel OVA, something covering the events that led to these brothers becoming what they became.
Apr 16, 2018 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
This show was disgusting, I don't get the appeal of hentai with creepy old perverts as the main characters. Not as bad as Night Shift Nurses, but still...
Apr 24, 2019 4:00 AM
Jan 2014
These last two episodes had a very disappointing lack of Kisaku, and too much poop stuff. The first 4 were pretty good, though.
Oct 26, 2019 4:53 PM
Jul 2018
ItsXolo said:
and too much poop stuff.

Maybe the proctologists watching this anime enjoyed this detail.
Nov 21, 2020 2:50 AM
May 2018
User-san said:
That was a rather long anal beads

Surprise enema of OL and then using it to weaken and rape her at the same time was pretty hot. Her struggle was shown beautifully with the heavy breathing and sweat, saliva and tears and the tensing up of her body
(*˘︶˘*)

The twintails ojou-san going toilet was pretty lewd too, with the way she strained so hard and then the change into the various looks of relief when she release the stuff out
(っ˘w˘ς)
Her getting assrape and anal nakadashi right afterwards was also hot, and making her uncontrollably spray out all that pee as well
(///∇///)
So much humiliation she faced, even denied the ability to flush the toilet

Didn't expect the gun to just be a water gun XD but it was well used making her body jolt when the water hit her anus. But why did she face his ass to him??

Must say that fat oyaji is quite high-level Pedo, not forgetting her asshole from since she was a baby where he changed her diapers.

Surprisingly happy end in the end for kisaku not getting caught, but especially for madoka since she now gets kisaku all to herself in the afterlife (for now at least). Pretty cute, i am happy for her XD

this is for me the most exciting part of the episode and thanks for this i discovered one of a lot of things it makes me "excited"

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 21, 2020 4:14 AM
Oct 2013
Borjitasstoi said:
this is for me the most exciting part of the episode and thanks for this i dthings it makes me "excited"
which part? You quoted the whole post XD
User-sanApr 8, 2023 6:27 AM
Apr 7, 2023 6:54 PM

Nov 2010
I'm so sad there are no more Yuri sex scenes! Man, she was so my type too. I wanted a longer sex scene of her that I could fap to.
Shouko got f*cked so hard on both of her holes, which was so good! Too bad those sex scenes were too short to fap to.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kisaku Episode 5 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2014

3 by MxS7HGS »»
Apr 7, 2023 6:15 PM

Poll: » Kisaku Episode 4 Discussion

3 by MxS7HGS »»
Apr 3, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Kisaku Episode 3 Discussion

3 by MxS7HGS »»
Apr 3, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Kisaku Episode 2 Discussion

4 by MxS7HGS »»
Apr 3, 2023 7:18 PM

Poll: » Kisaku Episode 1 Discussion

4 by MxS7HGS »»
Apr 3, 2023 6:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.