Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2014 7:16 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
man that was badass as hell, so badass the goofiness of it being against a abraham lincoln look alike is alleviated. Now time to wait 20 years for a new chapter

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 20, 2014 7:08 PM

Sep 2013
i didnt know that abraham lincoln is a badass mofo
LittorioMay 20, 2014 7:17 PM
May 20, 2014 7:10 PM

Sep 2011
Hitlariousnazi said:
i didnt know that abraham lincoln is badass mofo
Hes emancipating the fuck out of hayase's life force.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 23, 2014 8:11 PM

Sep 2011
mugi said:
I sure didn't expect this when I started reading Linebarrel.
honestly thats why i love this manga, this is literally the dumbest thing in the world but its so unexpected it works.

The odd thing is i think this is tamer than the giant baby thing ishigami died fighting.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kurogane no Linebarrel Chapter 108 Discussion

JizzyHitler - Jan 25, 2015

1 by Stark700 »»
Jan 23, 2016 3:28 PM

Poll: » Kurogane no Linebarrel Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 20, 2016 4:38 PM

Poll: » Kurogane no Linebarrel Chapter 3 Discussion

srt383 - May 13, 2011

1 by Stark700 »»
Jan 20, 2016 4:31 PM

Poll: » Kurogane no Linebarrel Chapter 104 Discussion

JizzyHitler - May 19, 2014

0 by JizzyHitler »»
May 19, 2014 7:10 PM

Poll: » Kurogane no Linebarrel Chapter 102 Discussion

removed-user - Jul 3, 2013

1 by JizzyHitler »»
Aug 7, 2013 6:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.