Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2014 6:50 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite lovely ending of this series actually, wasn't sure what to expect from this show but they did manage to finish off this show pretty nicely, the fact that they also included that Asami owned those two brats was also a really nice touch!

All in all a pretty nice sequel to the Rx story!
Jul 20, 2016 4:49 PM

May 2015
Okay and eh... so that means that Kazuto died from the wounds protecting Mikura?!

Mr.Police Chief & Idol-chan got what they deserve! One is in the afterlife and the other has his carrier ruined, Nice!

Glad to see Asami stand for herself against those bully girls/classmates of her it was very gratifying seeing her kick ass!

Mugi-Chan is back in business again...as well as DSA!
Jan 31, 2019 2:00 PM

Dec 2015
An enjoyable ending.
The animation was great in episode 1 but so-so during the rest. It looks like they spent almost the entire budget in episode 1.
The OST was interesting and a nice touch in some scenes.

People tend to criticize this show because of its "enemy or assingment of the week" formula, but I liked.
Almost every episode had an interesting plot twist.

It's a 7/10.
Feb 11, 2020 10:56 AM
Jan 2017
Ok so regarding this 2 part episode I gotta say I hate the fact that there was 2 fake outs on a character dying, made it seem too predictable.
granted I wasnt really expecting much form this show.

The early episodes w/ ghost and aliens were kinda weak in my opinion. 1st one was great though.
despite some flawed cliquhed episodes I still give this anime a 9/10.
Sep 28, 2020 3:37 PM

Sep 2018
God, this series was such a frustrating mess to watch, especially after the first few episodes. The animation was pretty bad, the character redesigns were "flat" and hard to look at, the stories got more and more sloppy, and these ending episodes that tied the whole hitman thing together made no sense. The police chief's motivation to having him killed off seemed to be to protect his love affair with the teenage pop star, but the episode where the chief realized Kenichi knew was near the end, which makes the whole thing make no sense since the whole hitman subplot started at the very first episode.

Oh, and also for some reason I found the visuals in these last two episodes confusing at times, and, not really related to the show itself, but the subs that are available for this show are awful and overly literal, which makes them frustrating and confusing to read at points, which surely didn't help my experience. I almost contemplated cleaning them up myself, but I don't think I care enough about this show at this point to do so.

At first I thought I was going to like this and that the people hating on it were just people that didn't understand episodic anime, which really in at least one of the reviews is certainly the case. but in the end I really kinda hate this show, possibly because I tried so hard to like it.
KristiwazhereSep 28, 2020 3:46 PM
Feb 23, 2023 2:56 PM

Oct 2013
Final episode was full of tension, but luckily, we've gotten a happy ending. Everyone from the DSA is alive, arrest warranty seems to be no more, and Asami grew to the point of successfully oppose her bullies.

Mezzo DSA was so entertaining to watch. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I had. I wish there was a sequel to it.
Mar 10, 7:57 PM

Jan 2017
It's funny how all the cellphones have some sort of keychain on them. Looks like Kazuto's is grapes? (Guess he didn't make it from all of his injuries.) Police chief's is a seal (I guess he was supposed to be a seal all this time? I thought he was more cat-like in appearance.)

Kurokawa came in with a gangster grip against Kose.

Mikura's future vision showed some pretty interesting new foes in that final scene. The set-up for a potential sequel if the show did well, I suppose.

The story was a little confusing at times, but I was consistently enjoying it. I didn't check out a lot of the dub lines, but from what I did hear, it's good (or maybe due to the fact that the subtitle translation was not good, the dub just having a normal script seems that much better in comparison).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mezzo DSA Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - May 19, 2014

4 by A1E1BA »»
Mar 10, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Mezzo DSA Episode 8 Discussion

3 by A1E1BA »»
Mar 10, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Mezzo DSA Episode 4 Discussion

3 by A1E1BA »»
Mar 8, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Mezzo DSA Episode 1 Discussion

ezikialrage - Jun 10, 2010

7 by QueenNothing »»
Mar 5, 10:49 PM

» Can someone please explain the hate for Mezzo DSA?

MorteTorment - Jun 18, 2016

16 by gleb_kun »»
Nov 10, 2023 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.