Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2014 11:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Empire huh? And the feeling of despair too spreading in this game. This is not going well. Those last words are going to be quite memorable..
Apr 27, 2014 12:00 PM

Jun 2010
Why do I have a feeling that you can't trust what the person said about the previous round lol...?
Apr 27, 2014 4:12 PM
May 2012
BlitzAceSamy said:
Why do I have a feeling that you can't trust what the person said about the previous round lol...?

Totally agree. They themselves could be the spy who is trying to betray Akiyama and Kanzaki, though Akiyama could probably see through that and make it so it plays by his hand.

But, damn, Fukunaga if true..
Apr 27, 2014 4:31 PM

May 2012
That is what happend to Fukunaga..... if it is true at least :O
Apr 27, 2014 7:14 PM

Dec 2009
Why I don't believe his words? Somehow think he is working for Yokoya.

Meh, if he is really a spy then Akiyama should have discovered it by now.
Apr 27, 2014 9:22 PM
Jan 2008
What worries me the most is everyone getting her gender wrong... She doesn't even look like a guy...
Apr 28, 2014 3:48 AM
Oct 2012
Why aren't people jumping on a chance to get a teammate? A 2-man team can combine their assets and outbid anybody to get Yokoya, can't they? Unless they can only get 1 person per rotation but I don't remember that in the rules... Maybe it'll explain later...
Drakengard2Apr 28, 2014 3:54 AM
Apr 28, 2014 4:19 AM
Aug 2013
I don't get one thing.. what if nobody bids on anyone? They can't possibly make everyone lose without even starting the main game. So wouldn't that be a better idea to save everyone than making 3 people with more than 200m earning choosing to lose?
May 1, 2014 12:30 AM

Jun 2013
haha, so I am not the only one not trusting the new char kaneko mizuki xD
Like you guys said before. She could be the one who actually betrayed fukunaga.
I guess she will agree to lose on purpose this round and then betray Nao. We really need another villain besides yokoya for this round.

What I really disliked about this chapter was the explanation of what happens to people who lose in the liar game.
It might be that yokoya is lying about it, but I just assume that he doesn´t for now.
I always thought the fact that the people who are disqualified from the game have such a huge amount of debt which they will never be able to pay back. So what real use are they to the organisation? Sure they could force them to give them almost all money they earn from now. But those guys are totally broke to begin with and probably dont earn much.
So far it was always a mistery to what would happen to the losers of the game and I actually always thought that was kinda smart. Because you cant really have a good reason as to why this game exists. So just don´t talk about it.

But now we have the answer: the losers get sold... o_O
That´s just sooo silly. Why would you go through all the trouble to of creating this game to just have a few humans to sell at the end. You could just kidnap them.
Either way is highly illegal. And using the liar game to do it always multiplies the risk of actually getting caught. It´s really a stupid explanation.

The other thing that was kinda stupid was the 2 examples as to what happens to the human slaves.
I buy that they are used for drug experimentation, but testing bullet proof wests? What? o_O
You can easily test bullet proof wests without living humans xD
Why buy a living human being, which is probably expensive and also as mentioned before extremely illegal xD
May 7, 2014 3:14 PM

Dec 2011
Looks like that new girl might be Nao's new teammate here... but as what everyone say she might also be lying and betray her at some point.

Not so shocked about Yokoya's revelation on what the Liar Game do to the people who are in so much debt, although I wanna know why he knows the whole truth of Liar Game.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2015 7:06 PM
Dec 2009
Fuck, Fukunaga can't end up like this. Hopefully Nao can win a bunch of money in this game and save her somehow.
Feb 6, 2017 8:41 AM

Mar 2015
I feel like that girl was the one who betrayed Fukunaga and felt sorry for it.

Oct 20, 2019 8:57 AM

Nov 2008
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't trust this new girl. Could be another mastermind or simply Yokoya's spy...
Dec 23, 2019 7:07 PM

Jan 2017
Fantastic chapter.
Nov 26, 2021 7:53 PM

Jan 2017
Fukunaga's character arc is amazing, if the story is true

And we finally know what happens to the losers, human trafficking. Of course

More topics from this board

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 203 Discussion (Newly Written Chapter 202)

Mana - Aug 15, 2016

4 by DebiPS »»
Apr 14, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 105 Discussion

en_____ - Mar 6, 2010

15 by DebiPS »»
Apr 4, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 22 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 6, 2008

13 by DebiPS »»
Mar 21, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 138 Discussion

belatkuro - Jul 21, 2010

18 by jeffu »»
Mar 13, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 1 Discussion

supersayen - Sep 21, 2010

22 by TheGeno42 »»
Feb 22, 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.