Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2009 8:23 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wondered why she was going home so soon but I guess she's switching places with Yui. I'm upset that she left the book in there. What if she can't find it afterwards? Now I'm nervous.
Jul 24, 2010 5:32 PM

Mar 2010
miaka needs to make up her mind

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 24, 2011 8:59 PM

Aug 2010
I'm curious, if the school uniforms were what was connecting them, why didn't it affect any of the other girls who wore uniforms?

The music is really dated, you can tell it's an older show. But I really like it!

May 4, 2011 5:22 AM

Jan 2009
There is the security!!... Which unlock the door while someone was inside... wow.
I wonder what is the true role of Yui... What if she's the priestess of Suzaku too? Hmmm...
Jan 6, 2018 3:49 AM

Aug 2013
Wow they switched places. I wonder if we're going to follow Yui now.
Mar 10, 2019 1:06 PM

Feb 2012
lol both Miaka and The Emperor are so blunt to Taiitsukun.
Had a feeling time was going faster in the library than in the book

So will Yui appear right where Miaka was?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 4, 2019 5:24 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I think this story really needed to make Yui and Miaka the heart of the story or more centric then the damn love triangle to bring out more emotion, the whole little scene of the flashbacks to their childhood were really strong and though I questioned her being in her uniform the entire time and it paying off, it's still REALLY DUMB, why couldn't they have a bracelet or hair ornament that connected them instead to make it really pull.

I can't believe it didn't hit her that Yui and her switched places when she wasn't there. I know she's dumb but come on . . .

Maybe we'll focus on Yui but I doubt it.
Jan 20, 2023 7:37 AM

Aug 2022
First, Miaka needs all the warriors to successfully transition back to her world. They give up their blood to heal her fully.

Second, Miaka cannot make up her mind. Childhood memories and Yui's call to her succeeds in her finally concentrating on the spell. She appears in her world, but Yui is gone.

Lastly, the school uniforms appear to be the key. Yui must have switched places with Miaka. This must be the conclusion of this episode. Nice.
Jul 3, 2023 12:03 PM

Sep 2016
this may be just a really dumb detail to pay attention to, but I just really appreciated the fact that the potential jet lag between the two worlds was actually clarified. and just when I was starting to question the fact that Yui was just idly sitting around in the school library reading about Miaka going through all these epic-length adventures, it was revealed that only 2 hours has passed in her world (which was approximately the exact length of these past 6 episodes lol).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 21 Discussion

Gilraina - Nov 10, 2009

5 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 31, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 9 Discussion

meneope - Aug 24, 2009

11 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 51 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 29, 2010

9 by suaee »»
Jan 16, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 44 Discussion

meneope - Oct 16, 2009

16 by suaee »»
Jan 15, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 43 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 26, 2010

9 by suaee »»
Jan 15, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.