Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2014 4:33 PM

Jan 2014
Hello Guys :)

From time to time i stumble upon some anime that look interesting but i have to know some details before i start to watch them. Since this happens more and more often, i thought i open this thread, and always when i have a question about an anime, im going to write it here. So, let me begin. My question for the anime are ALWAYS THE SAME!!!! Those are the things i'd like to know :

-->Has the anime a Happy end?
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling?
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying?
-->Assuming the anime has Action, is the MC OP/Stronger than the others or Special in any other way?
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? If not a couple, are they still living/working/traveling together?

And here the anime :
Answered anime are in here

Peacemaker Kurogane
Battle Girls Time Paradox
Cat Planet Cuties
M3 : Sono Kuroki Hagane
Nobunga the fool
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Gunslinger Girls
Senran Kagura
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Kodomo No Omocha
Hanasakeru Seishounen
Fushigi no Umi no Nadia
Kimagure Orange Road
Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Pretear
Wedding Peach
Maison Ikkoku
Puchi Puri Yuushi
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Fushigi no Umi no Nadia
Ayashi Ni Ceres
Sugar Sugar Rune
Ushinawareta Mirai wo
Motomete
Amaenaide yo!!

That's all for now. If the anime has more seasons, please answer the questions according to all the seasons. I am also putting Anime in here that soon will be finnished airing. Note: All the questions behind an anime written in (question) are Additionaly to the questions i want to know.

Oh and last but not least.
I dont mind spoilers. More like. PLEASE DO SPOILER! I usually feel better watching an anime, knowing in advance what happens. Just the type of person i am somehow.

Thanks guys! :)

Please make sure to answer all the question in ONE POST, in order to keep the Thread as clean as possible. :)

[/s][/s]
BphantomFeb 8, 2015 3:07 PM
Pages (21) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2014 5:41 PM

Nov 2013
first id like to say youre always looking for romance anime, i recommend other genres, not all anime needs romance ^^ but i will answer your questions for the anime i have seen

Noragami
Has the anime a Happy end? yes
Is there A kiss scene? no
Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? no but its hinted
Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling?ehh, not really between the guy/girl but theres drama
Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? no

hmm it appears thats the only anime i have seen in that list.
Mar 24, 2014 5:44 PM

Sep 2011
theres romance in gurren though its far from a focus point and the main couple are together only slightly past the halfway point

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 24, 2014 5:57 PM

Jan 2014
Helped a little. Too bad, i really hoped for Noragami to have them end up together. I know myself that i always look for romances. But i can't help it. I only feel like watching romances right now. :)

Well, if there is romance in gurren, i intented to watch it. But if you say that its only like till the half of the anime, im not really going to watcht it. If it was From the half to the end, i would have watched it. But this way, im not going to.

Thanks guys :)
Mar 24, 2014 6:40 PM

Aug 2013
Sola

Spice and Wolf

Tokyo Ravens

Rec

Gurren Lagann

Golden Time

White Album 2

Nagi no Asukara
TazuApr 3, 2014 5:13 PM
Mar 24, 2014 7:47 PM
Dec 2013
+1 Sola
Mar 24, 2014 8:00 PM

Jun 2012
Golden time

I would definitely recommend giving this a try.
Mar 24, 2014 11:25 PM

Jan 2014
Thanks for all the infos.

Well, the one anime that seems the most interesting to me for now is golden time.

Okay so..

Also, Sola sounds about too much drama for me. Maybe will give it a try someday.
Mar 25, 2014 1:19 AM

Jan 2014
Okay, i decided that all the times i have a question i will EDIT MY 1 POST. And for all the animes that were answered, i will cross out the name. I think this should be easier for all of us.
Mar 25, 2014 2:15 AM
Mar 2014
yes everyone should try its awesome time.
Tramadol planet is online pharmacy that only dispenses united states F.D.A. approved medications. Your pharmacists and physicians are U.S. licensed.

http://tramadolplanet.com/
Mar 25, 2014 4:21 AM

Jan 2014
I dont get it what you mean?
Mar 25, 2014 4:30 AM
Dec 2013
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
UchihaMar 25, 2014 4:35 AM
Mar 25, 2014 4:38 AM

Jan 2014
U said something unbelievable happens. Is that in a positive or negative/sad way? All in all, do you think the romance part of the anime is happy and fullfilles or rather sad?
Mar 25, 2014 4:43 AM

Jun 2012
Bphantom said:

Sorry about the late reply. The breakup scene is only recent, in the latest episode. They both still want to be together, which gives me reason to believe it will end with them back together. It is funny at times, but the drama is serious majority of the time due to the circumstances that they are under. Hoped this helped. Its hard to explain the reason behind the breakup without completely spoiling the entire show.
Mar 25, 2014 4:46 AM

Jan 2014
Well. Im just waiting now for the last episode to know if it has a happy ending and they get back together. I hope you or someone other gives me that answer once its streamed :) Thanks
Mar 25, 2014 4:49 AM

Jun 2012
Bphantom said:
Well. Im just waiting now for the last episode to know if it has a happy ending and they get back together. I hope you or someone other gives me that answer once its streamed :) Thanks

No problem, i'll chuck a comment on your wall with the details when it airs on the 28th. :)
Mar 25, 2014 4:54 AM

Jan 2014
Would really appreciate that. Thanks so much :)
Mar 25, 2014 8:06 AM

Aug 2013
Spice and Wolf

ScazoN said:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

TazuMar 25, 2014 8:44 AM
Mar 25, 2014 8:15 AM
Jan 2014
I just got done watching REC.

It is a very short 9 episode romance anime that manages to be very good. I loved it.
Mar 25, 2014 10:46 AM

Jan 2014
Thanks @Tazu :) That is EXACTLY what i expected as an answer. Thanks so much.

Also, im gratefull for your suggestion, altough, please write that in my other thread, which is still running. I want to keep this thread as clean as possible. :) But thanks anyway. I'll add it in my first post, so if you can answer my questions we are where i wanted to be :).
Mar 25, 2014 11:15 AM

Sep 2013
Note that all of these animes are still airing, I'll answer accordingly to the latest episodes

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren/2

Golden Time

Nagi no Asukara

Nourin
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Mar 25, 2014 11:30 AM

Jan 2014
Altough i really like your answers, i have to wait untill all of those are finnished i guess. I really want to know if they end up as couple in those animes and if they stay couples if they are already. Also i want to know if happy, bittersweet or just sad ending. The most interesting from those are Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren/2 and Golden time right now. But well, im waiting for them to finnish and hope that you or someone else can answer all the questions then. But thanks for your effort man, that are answers that i am expecting! Im very Gratefull for that. Thanks!

Edit: God, i really want to begin watch Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, but if the 2nd season should end sad for some reason, i'd get so fucking angry probably, since it looks like an anime that i'd love. But i guess i will just take the risk. Little question. There is a movie about it. Is it a must watch? Also what about the OVAS? If possible Edit your previous post, in order for the thread to remain clean. :)
Is there any chance that it will end sad, like the girl has to go away or something like that? Or is it almost impossible?
BphantomMar 25, 2014 11:39 AM
Mar 25, 2014 11:48 AM

Jan 2014
Bphantom said:
Altough i really like your answers, i have to wait untill all of those are finnished i guess. I really want to know if they end up as couple in those animes and if they stay couples if they are already. Also i want to know if happy, bittersweet or just sad ending. The most interesting from those are Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren/2 and Golden time right now. But well, im waiting for them to finnish and hope that you or someone else can answer all the questions then. But thanks for your effort man, that are answers that i am expecting! Im very Gratefull for that. Thanks!

Edit: God, i really want to begin watch Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, but if the 2nd season should end sad for some reason, i'd get so fucking angry probably, since it looks like an anime that i'd love. But i guess i will just take the risk. Little question. There is a movie about it. Is it a must watch? Also what about the OVAS? If possible Edit your previous post, in order for the thread to remain clean. :)
Is there any chance that it will end sad, like the girl has to go away or something like that? Or is it almost impossible?

it wont end sad...its not that kind of anime, its the anime people call "lighthearted"...ova-specials are not a must watch since there is not any absolute plot in chuunibyou but watching them are highly advised...about movie-its a summary of season 1 skip it...
Mar 25, 2014 11:52 AM

Sep 2013
Hm I'm using mobile so its a little troublesome for me. Plus there's the spoiler tag so it should be clean. Nobody would befoolish enough to click it.

The movie is summary of season 1 with extra content for first 5-10min. If u need refresh memory, the movie would be good. OVA slapstick noel is another episode on their lovers contract stuff. You should check out lite version for character back story. The ending for Ren wouldn't be a sad one. The second season is more of like appealing to fans than sincere storytelling. I find it a little lacklustre.

You should check out Nagi no Asukara. Romance may be those confession kind type but the narrative would wow you. Its realistic and the stunning visuals are way to go.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Mar 25, 2014 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
Saikin, Imōto no Yōsu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga

1-->Has the anime a Happy end?
2-->Is there A kiss scene?
3-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together?
4-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling?
5-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying?
6-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at

1-not a conclusive but a happy end
2-yes,dont remember how far it went :I
3-no
4-no
5-no
6-no
LoneWizzyMar 25, 2014 12:06 PM
Mar 25, 2014 12:10 PM

Jan 2014
Thanks for the Replys guys :)

Im starting to watch Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! now. Keep them coming :) I doubt that i will get an answer on every anime i listed, but im already happy that i got this much in 1 day. Thanks :)

Edit: I just started watching Chuunibyou and i loved the first episode. It's somehow emberassing but so fucking funny. I fell in love already. Hope it continues like this.

I've read somewhere that there is NO Kiss scene in the 2nd season aswell. I hope for that to be a lie. I would be really disappointed :(. I'd love to see them kiss. Maybe i have to edit my first post saying that by kiss scene i mean mouth to mouth and not to cheek? Cause it seems like this is the only thing that happens there? Am i right? Or is there really a kiss scene?
BphantomMar 25, 2014 4:16 PM
Mar 25, 2014 4:21 PM

Aug 2013
Tokyo Ravens

Rec
TazuMar 25, 2014 5:13 PM
Mar 25, 2014 4:26 PM
Feb 2014
For Gurren Lagann
1. Kind of
2. Yes
3. Kind of
4. Not really
5. Yes
6. Yes
Mar 25, 2014 6:06 PM

Jan 2014

So Tokyo Ravens finnished i guess. Sounds interesting. If they are not a couple, but there is a love confession and a kiss, its almost the same i guess. Was the anime worth watching after all? I'd like to hear your opinion of it.

Rec sounds interesting. Maybe give it a try someday.

Gurren Lagann.

Edit :
@Tazu : Thanks for your effort in answering me so detailed. You even use BBCodes to make it more ''clear''. Im very gratefull for your effort.

And ofcourse, im gratefull for every answer i get. Don't get me wrong :)
Mar 25, 2014 7:18 PM

Aug 2013
No problem c:.

>Tokyo Ravens
Honestly for me, it wasn't worth the watch. The romance moments happen every so often, but lacks real progression. The plot is rather confusing and leaves out details from the light novel. The action scenes are enjoyable though. The first few episodes and last 4 episodes are really good, but between that..not so much. So give it a try for a couple episodes and see if it interests you.

Gurren Lagann

I will probably compile my spoiler answers in my first post (#5) so it will be easier to see them all. Will post once Golden Time and Nagi no Asukara are done airing.
TazuMar 25, 2014 7:24 PM
Mar 26, 2014 12:01 AM

Jan 2014
Im going to give tokyo ravens a try. Looks interesting. Very detailed again. Thanks :). Well. I think i will skip Guren. I dont like the idea of both couples not beeing togetber at the end. Im looking forward to an answer today for how Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren/2 ends. Also i'd like to ask again. Is there a real kiss in this anime or so they restrain on kissing on the cheek?

Thanks man :)
Mar 26, 2014 12:52 AM

Apr 2012
Hazy recollection of Kimi ni Todoke

Overall, it was an okay watch. It's a decent rom com, but I think the romance development drags on way too long. They use misunderstandings way too much as a source of drama. You should give it a shot because despite my criticisms, it's held in high regard by other viewers.

Mar 26, 2014 12:58 AM

Apr 2012
Bphantom said:
Thanks for the Replys guys :)

Im starting to watch Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! now. Keep them coming :) I doubt that i will get an answer on every anime i listed, but im already happy that i got this much in 1 day. Thanks :)

Edit: I just started watching Chuunibyou and i loved the first episode. It's somehow emberassing but so fucking funny. I fell in love already. Hope it continues like this.

I've read somewhere that there is NO Kiss scene in the 2nd season aswell. I hope for that to be a lie. I would be really disappointed :(. I'd love to see them kiss. Maybe i have to edit my first post saying that by kiss scene i mean mouth to mouth and not to cheek? Cause it seems like this is the only thing that happens there? Am i right? Or is there really a kiss scene?

zzzeallyMar 26, 2014 1:10 AM

Mar 26, 2014 1:18 AM

Jan 2014
Thanks for the infos :) Really detailed.

I have to think about kimi ni todoke. I hate romances that drag on so long but then nothing happens in the end.

Well, the last episode of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren/2 will stream today. I so hope that there will be a kissing in the last episode. I'll be disappointed if not. Well, i hope someone will write it today after it streamed.

Thanks
Mar 26, 2014 2:08 AM

Sep 2013
If those are your criteria when looking at anime you need to watch Clannad, AnoHana and ef: a tale of Memories/Melodies

Clannad/Clannad After Story

AnoHana

ef: A tale of Memories/Melodies
Mar 26, 2014 4:10 AM

Jan 2014
Thanks for those suggestions. However, im not a big fan of drama, thats why i didnt watch them yet. I've begun to watch Ef: tales of memories, but its very dramatic, so i didnt finnish it yet. Thanks anyways :)

Looking forward for more infos :)
Mar 26, 2014 11:29 AM

Jan 2014
Just finnished watching Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! and all its OVA's. Omg, i really fucking loved it. I so hope that they get to kiss at the end of season 2. Would make me so happy. What an awesome anime.

Guys, don't forget to write what you know about the animes i asked :)
Mar 27, 2014 4:26 AM

Jan 2014
Im pretty sure that some of you know more about the animes i've asked about. I know that it takes some time to answer, but i'd be really gratefull. Despsite, i think that it would also help some other useres who want to know the same. Probably i'll think of another title aswell.

Mar 27, 2014 6:45 AM

Aug 2013
D-Frag

Nourin

Mahou Sensou
hublaaMar 27, 2014 6:49 AM
*insert philosophical quote here*
Mar 27, 2014 9:18 AM

Jan 2014
Thanks for the answers :)

Im waiting for the animes to be finnished so that i know if it has a happy or sad ending and also if the couples get/stay together. The one i can cross out is dfrag. Thanks :)

Edit: Kare Kano has a really interesting synopse. Anyone here who has seen it and willing to give some Infos ? :) Ofcourse i'd like to know about all the animes i asked, but this one seems specially interesting.
BphantomMar 27, 2014 9:22 AM
Mar 27, 2014 1:30 PM

Jan 2014
Just finnished Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2 :)
Here what happens at the end. If anyone is interested in it. Big spoiler :)

So guys, i really enjoyed it afterall :)
Please don't forget to answer the other animes i've asked about. Thanks :)

Edit: I'd Really love to hear the ending of Golden Time, since the anime sounds interesting and i'd like to begin watch it if the ending is good. So please? :)
BphantomMar 27, 2014 2:41 PM
Mar 27, 2014 3:58 PM

Jan 2014
counter-big-spoiler
Mar 27, 2014 4:00 PM

Aug 2013
Golden Time
Mar 27, 2014 4:09 PM

Jan 2014
As always

@Tazu: Thanks for this accurate answer. :) Im not a big fan of much drama, but im definitely going to watch golden time :)

@LonelyWizzard : Well you know, i've got disappointed so many times now, with ridicolouse endings or just sad endings which you wouldnt expect. That's the reason why i always want Happy Ends / Kiss Scenes etc... But to be serious, i want really mad at the ending of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2. How to say it. Usually i would get mad at endings like those, with such cliche ''methods'', but somehow the anime made me happy anyways. I mean, they actually really progressed and you could really see that they loved eachother.

Well, whatever :) i was happy with it and now im diving into Golden Time.

If you guys know some more of the animes i listed, dont hesitate to answer my questions :)
Mar 27, 2014 8:56 PM

Aug 2013
For Gakuen Alice ( it's a little blurry in my mind but I'll try the best )

Mar 28, 2014 1:26 AM

Jan 2014
Thanks for the answer :) will skip it then. Maybe reading the manga someday.

Mar 29, 2014 11:39 AM

Apr 2012
Honey and Clover. Hope my recollection is accurate XD.

1. Has the anime a Happy end?

2. Is there a kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek
Depending on which main character I think..... but yes there is a kiss scene. There is even a sex scene (although you don't get to see any of the action ;) )
3. Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?

4. Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling?

5. Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying?

I did not like the character design of Hagumi because she looks like a loli but the cast is supposedly 18+ lol. She looks like a freaking doll. This show really delivers on the feels. My favorite characters were Takumi and Ayumi. How they managed to figure out their love lives really pulled me into the show. Overall the whole cast was great. Even the support characters were very well characterized. There is also plenty of comic relief to balance out all the drama. This series is easily one of the best romances I've seen.
zzzeallyMar 29, 2014 11:44 AM

Mar 29, 2014 12:35 PM

Jan 2014
Well, i actually hate the idea of an 26 episode Romance anime, but in the end no one is together. I just can't stand that. It's like all the feels and the effort was for nothing. So i'll skip it for now, so maybe will watch it later someday. But thanks for your answer :)
Mar 30, 2014 9:38 AM

Aug 2013
White Album 2
TazuMar 30, 2014 9:42 AM
Mar 30, 2014 10:05 AM

Jan 2014
Probably too much drama for me :)
Pages (21) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Looking for anime like Aria the Animation and Shiroi Suna no Aquatope

AdityaRizkiS - 24 minutes ago

0 by AdityaRizkiS »»
24 minutes ago

» Movies

BitChilly - 10 hours ago

8 by BitChilly »»
26 minutes ago

» I find it absolutely absurd I can’t find a manga with gay marriage legalized

isseixkoneko - Apr 25

1 by Ten »»
1 hour ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

10 by ST63LTH »»
5 hours ago

» Battle romance manhwa/manga/manhua

NaTsu879 - 11 hours ago

1 by dowzer »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.