Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 21, 2014 6:40 PM

Jan 2009
Ive been hearing people say that Rika reverse NTR'd Satone pretty hard. If you think about it this way. Rika was a girl with Daddy issues that was obessed with yuuta since he once had Chuunibyou. Then she finally follows him around endlessly and pretty much flirting around with him. Then she brings him into her daddy issue's, he feels bad and then goes out with her.

This kind of reminds me Kimi ga Nozomu Eien right now. I know it won't happen but it would be better if Satone Turned into a Yandere and bullied rikka into giving her boyfriend back.

>:)
Mar 21, 2014 7:09 PM

Apr 2012
What does "reverse ntr'd" even mean? Do you mean "dumped"?
Mar 21, 2014 7:29 PM

Jan 2009
EratiK said:
What does "reverse ntr'd" even mean? Do you mean "dumped"?

I will qoute VNDB for you

"Anime where a heroine or other female character steals the male protagonist away from another heroine.

For an Anime to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine must be close (his osananajimi, etc.), romantically involved, or a close relative (sister, mother, etc.) with the protagonist."
Mar 21, 2014 7:36 PM

Apr 2012
Honestly I don't know what VNDB is, and I don't really care. In Japanese, "reverse ntr" doesn't exist. What exist is "netoru" meaning "stealing someone else bf/gf by sleeping". And guess what, NTR is the passive of netoru ie "having one's bf/gf stolen". So if you want to say "she steals X's gf/bf" say it, don't use terms no one understand, and you should edit your title accordingly.
EratiKMar 21, 2014 7:42 PM
Mar 21, 2014 8:02 PM

Jan 2009
EratiK said:
Honestly I don't know what VNDB is.

Well I think we found your problem.
Mar 21, 2014 8:06 PM

Apr 2012
The problem is you are not getting any response because no one understands what you are saying, because the majority of MAL users don't read VN, and the minority that do don't use weaboo language to talk about it.
EratiKMar 21, 2014 8:10 PM
Mar 21, 2014 8:57 PM

Jan 2009
Netorare is Weaboo Language? Just because you don't understand doesn't mean no one else does.

When Golden Time and Nagi Asakara came out. All you would see in the first few episode was NTR NTR NTR! ARG! Rawr! You are a very salty person, you must be great at parties.
Mar 21, 2014 9:01 PM

Jun 2007
"NTR" simply is a short way of saying the Japanese word for "cuckold". What you are describing is not 'reverse' nor any form of NTR at all. Stop using words you do not understand whatsoever just because you saw them on 4chan. You're acting like the people who claim there is NTR in Onani Master Kurosawa (spoiler, there isn't any).

It's ironic, you tell EratiK that just because he doesn't understand the word doesn't mean nobody does, yet you are the one who understands the term you're using the least.
TallonKarrde23Mar 21, 2014 9:06 PM
Mar 21, 2014 9:06 PM

Jan 2009
You guys should really Google Reverse NTR, these guys talk about it in here if you are so curious about it.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=541908

Mod should just Rename this Thread "Does Reverse NTR Exist" Because apparently that is extremely popular.
Mar 21, 2014 9:06 PM

Jun 2007
DarthVantos said:
You guys should really Google Reverse NTR, these guys talk about it in here if you are so curious about it.

Mod should just Rename this Thread "Does Reverse NTR Exist" Because apparently that is extremely popular.

I did not say it does not exist, I said what you described is not NTR of ANY FORM. And you do not need to put "reverse" before a word or term that is gender neutral (which 'NTR' is). It's like saying a girl reverse-dates if she asks you out on one instead of the guy doing it. Reverse NTR is not a real thing because it is literally just NTR. Just like 'reverse traps' are factually not a thing, they are simply traps that are female.

And again, nice job deflecting what I actually said to you, which had nothing to do with 'reverse' anything.
Mar 21, 2014 9:15 PM

Jan 2009
TallonKarrde23 said:
DarthVantos said:

I did not say it does not exist, I said what you described is not NTR of ANY FORM. And you do not need to put "reverse" before a word or term that is gender neutral (which 'NTR' is). It's like saying a girl reverse-dates if she asks you out on one instead of the guy doing it. Reverse NTR is not a real thing because it is literally just NTR. Just like 'reverse traps' are factually not a thing, they are simply traps that are female.

The reason it's reverse is because a majority will have the Male protagonist get NTR'd
and then when it happens to a heroine in the anime it is reversed. The male protagonist stays but for example, one of the girls in the harem steals him away by acting like a slut. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is one the first animes And game that ive seen to feature the reverse NTR. This term "reverse" Is making derp hard for reason really it's very simple. Just like Reverse Trap or Reverse Harem, which is now just called an Otome game.

I am drunk as hell right now, ahh why do you people always insist to argue about such pointless things? >.<

Edit: Alright guys, going to sleep you can argue this together.
DarthVantosMar 21, 2014 9:23 PM
Mar 21, 2014 9:26 PM

Apr 2012
DarthVantos said:
The reason it's reverse is because a majority will have the Male protagonist get NTR'd and then when it happens to a heroine in the anime it is reversed. The male protagonist stays but for example, one of the girls in the harem steals him away by acting like a slut. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is one the first animes And game that ive seen to feature the reverse NTR. This term "reverse" Is making derp hard for reason really it's very simple. Just like Reverse Trap or Reverse Harem, which is now just called an Otome game.
Oh fuck, I finally understood "reverse NTR". Still a confusing as hell term. I knew what NTR meant btw (see post #4), I was asking about the reverse part, which you just explained. It's funny how even in the previous thread you mentionned the OP could'nt say simply what it was (see how we all started to talk about forcibly/unforcibly?).

That said, I guess it's kind of okay to call a genre "reverse NTR" where a girl gets NTRed if it's usually a guy that does, but it's really not when describing a situation. And even after understanding the term, I still can't make sense of your initial statement: Rika reverse NTR'd Satone pretty hard

because you seem to use NTR in an active sense, I guess that's what Talon was talking about, and that's what I meant by "the active of NTR is stealing". Too bad I don't watch Chuuni, but I shouldn't have to to understand you if you expressed yourself a little more clearly.
EratiKMar 21, 2014 9:58 PM
Mar 21, 2014 9:57 PM

May 2009
The answer is no, and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Satone's relationship with Yuuta doesn't meet any of the criteria for NTR.

DarthVantos said:
I am drunk as hell right now, ahh why do you people always insist to argue about such pointless things? >.<

Then maybe you shouldn't be posting when you're not sober.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2014 1:04 PM

Jan 2009
EratiK said:
DarthVantos said:
The reason it's reverse is because a majority will have the Male protagonist get NTR'd and then when it happens to a heroine in the anime it is reversed. The male protagonist stays but for example, one of the girls in the harem steals him away by acting like a slut. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is one the first animes And game that ive seen to feature the reverse NTR. This term "reverse" Is making derp hard for reason really it's very simple. Just like Reverse Trap or Reverse Harem, which is now just called an Otome game.
Oh fuck, I finally understood "reverse NTR". Still a confusing as hell term. I knew what NTR meant btw (see post #4), I was asking about the reverse part, which you just explained. It's funny how even in the previous thread you mentionned the OP could'nt say simply what it was (see how we all started to talk about forcibly/unforcibly?).

That said, I guess it's kind of okay to call a genre "reverse NTR" where a girl gets NTRed if it's usually a guy that does, but it's really not when describing a situation. And even after understanding the term, I still can't make sense of your initial statement: Rika reverse NTR'd Satone pretty hard

because you seem to use NTR in an active sense, I guess that's what Talon was talking about, and that's what I meant by "the active of NTR is stealing". Too bad I don't watch Chuuni, but I shouldn't have to to understand you if you expressed yourself a little more clearly.

Ya dude my bad, im sorry I was not clear when I created this. But for some reason I have a bad habit of only creating threads when I am shit drunk. But I think I did quite well explaining my point of veiw even though I was completely shit-faced at the time of posting this. I not a very confrontational person I really was just urious what you guys thought about this.

I find MAL to be a great place to have conversations with like minded individuals. I think my main problem is that I only post when I am shit-faced. ( Currently drunk )
Mar 23, 2014 1:05 PM

Jan 2009
AO968 said:

DarthVantos said:

Then maybe you shouldn't be posting when you're not sober.

You are right, Mindless drunk dribble does not really make for a good thread.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2014

223 by FarCritical »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

414 by Devonnius »»
Apr 5, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

205 by Yubisoft »»
Apr 4, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

278 by FarCritical »»
Mar 3, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Rikka or Shichimiya - who do you ship with Yuuta? ( 1 2 3 )

linchpin - Mar 18, 2014

102 by Kirino »»
Mar 2, 6:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.