Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oh look, it's a poll.
Aug 30, 2009 7:07 AM

Jun 2008
My opinion is pretty obvious desu.

Faye is superior than Julia in everything: looks, badassery, style, development.
She also fits Spike a lot better, anyone who watched CB knows what I mean.

Julia is useless, boring, and tedious.
Thank you for ruining the best anime ever made, Julia.

& since this is a Faye-Faye fanclub, if you vote for Julia I'll kick your ass. :-|

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 30, 2009 9:32 AM

Jun 2009
Best poll ever!!

I am all for a poll to be completely biased in Faye's favor. lol. I never liked characters like Julia. All the guys are in love with her, and just the mysterious woman that pops up out of left field messing shizz up. I like the characters, like Faye, that are tough-shelled but misunderstood chicks that really do have a good heart. I was a Helga Pataki (Hey Arnold!) fan and hated Lila, if that helps any. lol.

And, peeps that say that there was absolutely no chemistry or anything between Spike and Faye must not have seen the same series. People will literally fight tooth-and-nail to "prove" that there was nothing there. Pssh *rolls eyes*
Aug 30, 2009 11:12 AM
Jul 2018
I don't really know enough about Julia but the first impression I had of her was that she came between two mean (Vicious and Spike). She was the girlfriend I believe of Vicious but slept with Spike (thats right right?) and I don't what happened between Spike and Julia way they were together in the first place butin the end she just left him to save herself.
Aug 30, 2009 11:36 AM

Sep 2008
I think the best anwer would be "neither," but that Julia is definitely no good for anyone, not even Vicious. A totally selfish user. Faye and Spike doesn't really work as a couple either, though. I agree there was chemistry, but no way does that relationship work. I think the best chick for Spike would have been that Security Officer from the Movie.

Sep 21, 2009 1:49 PM

May 2009
Faye is the better of the 2.

I have mixed feelings towards Julia, I mean she truly did love Spike but I don't agree with what she did. Besides her being with Vicious killed Spike on the inside & I despise her for doing that to him, especially when she returned that last time. What sent Spike into a suicidal spiral was guilt because he couldn't protect her.

Faye has no problem conveying her feelings & basically doing whatever she wants. Her relationship with Spike never left great friends mode though I think they both would have gave it a shot.
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Sep 21, 2009 2:17 PM

Apr 2009
For some reason I've never really liked Julia.....
Click it! :D
Sep 23, 2009 8:05 PM

Mar 2009
I did like Julia, though I did not like her actions. She didn't make many appearences, only in flashbacks and the last two episodes. She was good for Spike's devolopment as a character. Spike tried to run from the past but it caught up with him (Julia and Vicious). He would've been better off with Faye and Jet on the Bebop. But, the main point of the story was you can't run away from your past. You have to confront it and kill your former partner if need be.
"Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
Born to bear and read to all
The details of our ending.
To write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen,
Shit the bed again,
Typical."

Rosetta Stoned
Sep 25, 2009 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
I like how Faye won by a landslide XD
Sep 28, 2009 9:46 AM

Jun 2009
You know what? I never felt like Spike "went to die" ONLY because of or for Julia, and this has nothing to do with my dislike for her.

I mean, during the scene when they were at Annie's shop and the Syndicate peeps were coming, Julia realized that Spike had no intention of just running away with her. He just started loading up a gun and ignored her. That's when she said something like, "You won't need those weapons if we run away together... You're staying. Then I'm staying, too. Blah blah blah." He was going to fight Vicious and The Syndicate anyway. The whole series was about facing your past. It wouldn't fit if he just wanted to keep running away. I think that her getting killed was more like the straw that broke the camel's back than his main reason for going.

And when Spike told Vicious, "Julia's dead. Let's finish this," that was kind of like him saying that this isn't about her anymore. This is between you and me now.

That's always been the way that I saw it.
Feb 12, 2010 1:15 PM

Mar 2009
Faye ofcourse <33333 i hate Julia :| >.>
Mar 30, 2010 9:41 PM

Mar 2010
Faye all the way! Some people don't like her, but I think she's just misunderstood... From the time she woke up, she owed a big debt and was used by people... That kind of life would harden anyone..but really all she wanted was some place to belong...

Yeah, I hate Julia too, she never interested me much...
Jun 11, 2012 1:09 PM

May 2010
FAYE FTW!!! Faye is far more beautiful, sexier, badass, and all around awesome!

I didn't care too much about Julia, there really wasn't anything special about her character.
Jun 14, 2012 1:13 PM

Jun 2008
Ha, no one voted Julia. Not a surprise.

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why do you like Faye?

Maiasm - Sep 9, 2009

2 by paintpixie »»
Dec 9, 2021 8:22 AM

Sticky: » ~Member Cards~ ( 1 2 )

Lady_Death_Cat - Sep 21, 2009

73 by Blaze862 »»
Sep 18, 2014 11:43 PM

» Favorite Faye Moments

removed-user - Aug 2, 2009

8 by YukiPwns00 »»
Jun 9, 2012 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.