Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2014 8:19 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I would say that it's about bloody time we saw some development on Riku side >,< geez it's 9th episode and Riku just realized that he needs to be stronger etc... seems like this is starting VERY VERY VERY slowly, it's like Gintama, when I watched it for the first time and watched like couple first episodes I dropped the show because it was *** to me at that time, then after some time I decided to give it a second go, I didn't played attention to first episodes and when things suddenly picked up I fell in love with the show ^^ I hope that things will start to get better from now on with this anime as well even though I am still little pissed that I am at 9th episodes and things are starting to start. Also for quiet a while this goes over my head, I wonder what are the Originators... I wanted to even search for it on Google but I haven't found any wiki for this anime or anything. Seems like it isn't that much popular.
EShirouMar 7, 2014 2:59 AM

More topics from this board

» Help: Onmyou Taisenki filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 10

1 by xolotltolox »»
Jun 6, 7:25 PM

» Which Shigami you like the most ? (can be 2)

Yuki95 - Jun 2, 2009

6 by AnimeShockz »»
Jun 4, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Onmyou Tai Senki Episode 22 Discussion

EShirou - Mar 6, 2014

1 by removed-user »»
Jun 4, 2020 10:04 PM

Poll: » Onmyou Taisenki Episode 52 Discussion

TaiFerret - Jun 1, 2019

0 by TaiFerret »»
Jun 1, 2019 2:28 AM

Poll: » Onmyou Tai Senki Episode 24 Discussion

EratiK - May 24, 2013

1 by EShirou »»
Mar 6, 2014 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.