Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 7, 2014 9:26 AM

Nov 2012
Must be badass, not too annoying, kuuuuuuru, and a huge ego that it's almost corny is a big plus too. And psychotic characteristics are always a (sexy) good thing.
Mar 7, 2014 10:09 AM

Sep 2012
Three-dimensional characterization and/or charisma.
Mar 9, 2014 8:50 AM

May 2008
Please try to expand on your opinions and discuss with other users, otherwise this topic will be locked as listing.

I am a banana.
Mar 9, 2014 8:53 AM

Aug 2012
saka said:
Please try to expand on your opinions and discuss with other users, otherwise this topic will be locked as listing.
Why do you mods do this? Is it really that fun to annoy other user with unnecessary locks?

A good character in my book is a character that has a well-crafted philosophy. Vash, Doctor Tenma (and the antagonist Johan), Detective L, Aladdin, all those are good characters in my book.

Now take as example Light: He was just an insane serial killer.
Mar 9, 2014 8:58 AM

Oct 2013
Consistency is probably the most important thing for me. I hate it when characters "develop" without genuine reason too. Such as in some series where the bad guy suddenly has a change of heart for no apparent reason deciding to be good because only now he realizes he was wrong.

After consistency, what makes a good character are those that bring something unique to the plot. Every character should add to the show and if they do then I will be satisfied with them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What does it mean to have many shows in your * watching * list ?

Yonahim_Zz - Today

6 by Dachitosoru »»
2 minutes ago

» Does it bother you to think how much time we burn waiting for new anime?

Zimmu - 2 hours ago

17 by pk8list »»
11 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9089 by appledude1221 »»
11 minutes ago

» Do you see there being another Ecchi Anime as critically acclaimed as Mushoku Tensei in the future?

Dragevard - Yesterday

32 by Kruszer »»
30 minutes ago

» Do you care about gambling anime?

Cammell - 3 hours ago

15 by Kruszer »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.