Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2009 9:57 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was, like, the same as the previous episode O.o Only with a few different scenes and they skipped the beginning o.o
Aug 11, 2009 10:36 AM

Apr 2008
I presume you're watching the English adaption? They cut a scene involving racial discrimination and nearly burning someone alive from the first episode and used the second episode to make up for the time loss, hence it's double aired.
Aug 11, 2009 1:00 PM

Oct 2008
Yincira said:
I presume you're watching the English adaption? They cut a scene involving racial discrimination and nearly burning someone alive from the first episode and used the second episode to make up for the time loss, hence it's double aired.

Ah, yes..I remember that scene now (I watched it when I was younger on the Dutch telivision). So Holland kept the scene. And America/England didn't. Ok xD

I couldn't find Shinzo in Japanese with English subs though. That's why I'm watching the English dub.
Dec 11, 2009 8:55 AM

Apr 2009
What the hell!? They cut scenes in Shinzo? I knew they did that in some series, didn't know they did it with this one. That sucks, big time.
Does anybody know if they have cut more scenes in the series because I don't want to miss a thing?

I watched it on Dutch television years ago too by the way. :D

May 15, 2021 4:09 PM

Aug 2017
Kutal was using Yakumo and Mashura to get that honey, they run into trouble sadly. Wait, why cards? Did I miss something?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 28, 2022 9:36 PM

Nov 2012
I try all things Monkey King and MK adjacent. The only time I haven't disliked the monk is in Saiyuuki. This girl is an idiot. How do you get angry at a warrrior who takes out thing that has tried to kill you 4x. I can already she will frustrate the crap outta me.  I like all the characters, but her.

Dropping for my mental health. There's only so many times one can grumble dumb bitch in 2 episodes.

More topics from this board

» Mushrambo/Shinzo - Eng Sub ???

-SeRg- - Apr 6, 2008

17 by waserf »»
Mar 19, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Mushrambo Episode 30 Discussion

Nurguburu - Jul 1, 2021

1 by CrogLatte »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:56 AM

Poll: » Mushrambo Episode 32 Discussion

Nurguburu - Jul 1, 2021

1 by CrogLatte »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Mushrambo Episode 26 Discussion

Nurguburu - Jun 28, 2021

1 by CrogLatte »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Mushrambo Episode 24 Discussion

Nurguburu - Jun 26, 2021

1 by CrogLatte »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.