Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2009 5:27 AM
Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh nooooooesssssssss :\

Man this series has really grown on me. Nice to see the drama keep rolling :P
Aug 7, 2009 12:15 AM

Jun 2009
Man, does Haruto need some balls on him.
Aug 7, 2009 1:10 AM

Jun 2008
It's all fine, he seemed to grow a pair on the last page. Wonder if that lass with the glasses saw them together??? Hope so.
Aug 7, 2009 2:19 AM

Jul 2007
Wow everyone's saying exactly what I was gonna. Ya, he finally grew nuts this chapter.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Aug 7, 2009 2:37 AM

Oct 2008
radiantfire said:

Oh nooooooesssssssss :/

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssss! :D
At last!^^ Go for it, Haruto!:P So it seems that Yuzuki new all along that Haruto finally fell for her but she was hoping that he would confess to her one way or another and got irratated after some time that he didn't do anything about it.
Aug 7, 2009 2:57 AM
Nov 2007
I hope she rejects him :P
Aug 7, 2009 3:44 AM

Sep 2007
Loved the end of the chapter.
Aug 7, 2009 6:11 AM

Jul 2008
Sun_Shine said:
It's all fine, he seemed to grow a pair on the last page. Wonder if that lass with the glasses saw them together??? Hope so.
Sin said:
Wow everyone's saying exactly what I was gonna. Ya, he finally grew nuts this chapter.

LMAO!
ShiroiRyu said:
Loved the end of the chapter.

Me too.
Brilliant chapter. The...humour amongst the tension...and the confession...Just wow. :D
Aug 7, 2009 8:13 AM

Jul 2008
Sin said:

aye

now just hope everything is going the way it should be going
plz hope nothing ruins this XD
Aug 7, 2009 9:45 AM

Apr 2008
Finally Haruto had the courage to actually say something. So he does have a brain or smth. That's wow XD

Let's see how this continues :3
Aug 7, 2009 9:45 AM

Jul 2008
Great chapter :D The first pages was more tlike "whaaaat nooooooo!" Kept my heart still for a minute. Go for it! HarutoxEba
Aug 7, 2009 11:22 AM

Jun 2009
I don't think he actually grew balls, more like he was forced to confess by the situation. Confessing out of desperation does not mean balls in my book.
Aug 7, 2009 1:54 PM

Oct 2008
Believe me, even if you are in the corner, or everything tells you to do something, if you don't find courage to do it - you won't.
Aug 7, 2009 4:32 PM

Oct 2008
Is this comic ending soon? If it is, she'll go with him. if the manga isn't getting canned, then something has to come up.
Aug 7, 2009 10:38 PM

Jul 2008
ironchefflip said:
Is this comic ending soon? If it is, she'll go with him. if the manga isn't getting canned, then something has to come up.

AKA, something with Kanzaki's brother, or Kikukawa.
Aug 7, 2009 10:48 PM

Jun 2009
Rudgald said:
Believe me, even if you are in the corner, or everything tells you to do something, if you don't find courage to do it - you won't.

finding courage is not the same as having courage. if anything, finding his courage just seems to be rationalizing to yourself. if he can't be honest and open about his feelings, he'll lose his courage as easily as he found it this chapter.

sadly that won't happen anytime soon.

he hasn't even straightened things with Kikukawa, whom he doesn't even like!
Aug 8, 2009 2:42 AM

Oct 2008
ironchefflip said:

That doesn't have to be true, because Suzuka

and I hope it will be the case this time around too.
Aug 8, 2009 10:57 PM

Dec 2008
=/ i hope this isnt the end that we see of kanzaki...well at least one when she isnt ignoring Haruto
Aug 10, 2009 9:35 AM

Jul 2009
A Great Release from Kouji sensei..i'm a big fans of Suzuka, that's why i heard of this manga, well i read a couple of cross over but sports just didn't go too well for me, Romance and Slice of Life is Kouji Sensei's area after all.

At first i think it's more like To-Love_Ru..but it's different you should read it ^^b

About this chapter though:
I hate kanzaki's older brother..what his name i forgot..he reminds me of Faldio from VC..i'm rooting for you Harutooo!!, he is more grown up than Yamato from Suzuka..but Yamato has a lot of courage than Haruto.

Eba's intention "Chase me Haruto you idiot" is very well executed...that's why i love you Kouji Sensei...it's make my heart doki doki..

The end page is Greattt..but Haruto's mention about this Kanzaki senpai..it's irritating, and an "Idiot" from eba is really suits Haruto, nice sensei love your plot..

I wonder if this character meet with another character from Kouji sensei's release..i mean Suzuka and Cross Over did met each other..it's kind a funny if Suzuka n Kanzaki met..it's just like a mirror if i say so...wait Haruto Stayed in his sister appartement no 303..Suzuka's 302 and Yamato's 301..i just noticed it..

I hope Kikukawa or Kanzaki Senpai didn't ruin this momentum, if this happen Go grab your girl's, defend it and punch him!

Well i don't think this manga will end very fast..just like Suzuka i hope there is more than after Confess the story end..it's too lame, There are still a lot of mystery about this manga and i love it, i can't predict the storyline, that's why i hate n love this kind of plot.

Any recommendation for this type of manga?? it will fill my thirst
Aug 10, 2009 5:59 PM

May 2009
Laevantein said:
At first i think it's more like To-Love_Ru..but it's different you should read it ^^b

huh isn't it obvious that we are already reading it? lol
and yeah it kinda resembled to love-ru a bit in the beginning, but not anymore:p

about the confession - or was it a confession? cause all he did was asking her to the festival...nothing settled yet!
Aug 10, 2009 9:20 PM

Jul 2009
Nope i think the confession will be held back, have a bad feeling about Kikugawa and Kanzaki senpai.

I just hope that when Haruto did finally confess the story didn't end just like that, but that's just my hope..
Aug 12, 2009 8:50 PM
Jul 2008
Good to see Haruto grow a pair, but I'm still a little disapointed that he's shifted his focus away from Nanami and onto Eba. Not necessarily because I like Nanami more (although I do), but because story-wise, Eba is the "easy" choice. It was obvious from the get-go that Haruto would end up going for Eba, but I've been hoping he'd persevere with Nanami, since it'd make for a more interesting story IMO.

I still like the way it's going though, and seeing Haruto man-up a little (even if it was out of desperation). Can't wait to see the other players' reactions.
Aug 13, 2009 4:40 PM

May 2009
Firestorm2117 said:
Good to see Haruto grow a pair, but I'm still a little disapointed that he's shifted his focus away from Nanami and onto Eba. Not necessarily because I like Nanami more (although I do), but because story-wise, Eba is the "easy" choice. It was obvious from the get-go that Haruto would end up going for Eba, but I've been hoping he'd persevere with Nanami, since it'd make for a more interesting story IMO.

I still like the way it's going though, and seeing Haruto man-up a little (even if it was out of desperation). Can't wait to see the other players' reactions.

agree on that, too little Nanami lately:(
Aug 14, 2009 2:21 AM

Jul 2009
I
njasis said:
Firestorm2117 said:

agree on that, too little Nanami lately:(

Is That so? i think Nanami will come back.. i mean Eba will probably go back to Tokyo.. and Nanami also have feeling for Haruto.. She will come back, but i just can see Nanami very well, she reminds me a lot of Suzuka _!0!0

Easy choice?? I think Eba is more complex, she probably thinks Haruto turns towards her because of Nanami dumped Haruto, honestly i think Haruto x Eba's relation won't go that easily, especially how Eba try to avoid Haruto and act "normally". that's what i think.

LaevanteinAug 14, 2009 2:28 AM
Oct 29, 2009 11:34 AM

May 2009
Lots of mixed emotions and reactions this chapter..
I got angry when Yuzuki said that she was joking.
I laughed at Akari and Takashi not getting anyone to go with. In my opinion, they should go together. I think the two of them fit with each other.
And then I "FUCK YEAH"'d at the last page when Haruto grabbed her.
Dec 28, 2009 6:44 PM

Jun 2009
Nice one! Himuro's fortune w/ ass on it

Takashi = 6
Akari = 2
Nanami = 10 wow

Baka! for Haruto, still concern w/ Senpai x Eba
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 9, 2010 12:46 PM

Sep 2008
Hahahaha! Quality over quantity lol! Man, Haruto still fails though......
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Apr 25, 2011 6:45 PM
Mar 2009
This doesn't seem like it'll go well.

Oh, and Kikukawa yandere mode activate.
Oct 14, 2015 2:56 AM

Mar 2013
Desperation eh

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.