Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2009 10:23 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh my gosh.... So OoNa and KoNa are off to see Trapnest in KoNa's hometown... And OoNa finally met the Komatsus!!!! Lol that was so funny... seeing them meeting OoNa.... OoNa is right.... KoNa's Mom is an ideal Mom... She's not lying at all... plus KoNa's family is really weird!!! Well we've met her little sister before, but man, KoNa's older sister is really like her mom.. LOl... And KoNa's right! She's so fat XD.... I like that added realism... Oh my OoNa's finally opened up a little... it was kewl to know a bit of her past and the real story with Ren and all that stuff... And I'm really surprised how the band's name came up... I can't believe OoNa was the one with the idea of naming their band Blast.... Kewl decision.... And oh my... the Nas are in front of Ren!!!! Oh my goshness.... I can't believe it... That last page was amazing!!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2016 8:02 PM

Jan 2016
Hachiko is one lucky girl. Meeting Nana is such a blessing for her
It's so nice to see everyone being friends and having fun playing Mahjong
"She went to alaska to buy cigarettes" "TO ALASKA?!" LMAO Yasu and Nobuo
Sep 9, 2018 3:45 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Takumi made her cry.
Mar 27, 3:48 PM

Apr 2016
The iconic chapter when Nana meets Takumi.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Chapter 40 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Sep 10, 2018

2 by Safrichh »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Nana Chapter 39 Discussion

ichiban_alex - May 6, 2017

3 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Nana Chapter 38 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Sep 10, 2018

1 by Safrichh »»
Apr 25, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Nana Chapter 37 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Sep 10, 2018

1 by Safrichh »»
Apr 24, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Nana Chapter 36 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Sep 10, 2018

1 by Safrichh »»
Apr 23, 1:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.