Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 20, 2021 9:05 PM
Dec 2017
HagePotPotato said:
nah dude. gonna be a no-go for me

play the original game

Mar 27, 2022 5:12 AM

Jul 2021
A particular objective for a certain episode would be better and why tf did they remove ALI's OP, this one is meh
Sep 30, 2022 6:32 AM

Dec 2012
Dat 4.
Shiki's dream?
Bito and Raimu appear.
Nyan-tan. Shiki made him.
Shiki wants to be a fashion designer.
Eri?
Oji Eiji.
Dat message.
Makoto.

Once again, I'd like to thank the folks from last year for downloading ALI's song then inserting it into the OP theme then adding their credits during the chorus. I literally watch that first before continuing with the song in the show. If anyone was following the news when it happened knows why Teenage City Riot fits better than Twister. As for the OP song, I prefer the original version of Twister. The ED song is so good and the artwork in the ED is fire. Uzuki looks nice and Konishi looks beautiful. Eri's body was already fine from the start. With that said... I really don't like people like Ai that have that mentality that assume the worse in their best friend thinking they were trying to get with the guy they like then when they learn its a misunderstanding they're quick to say please forgive me but that's just how the world works. That for me would have ruined the friendship. Seen too much of that to be a sheep and follow the norm.
RobSep 30, 2022 6:38 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » CALLING

removed-user - Jul 3, 2020

22 by Rage_Beat06 »»
May 15, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2021

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 28, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

29 by Shiki_mew »»
Jun 12, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7, 2021

34 by Shiki_mew »»
Jun 12, 2023 2:59 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2021

156 by Hayley2877 »»
Oct 28, 2022 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.