Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2016 9:51 PM

Oct 2011
@_Claire_
1. difference in play is the only reason u created a theory. noted. weak reasoning imo
2. Jack voted Dono with a reasoning, that was enough for everyone to follow that vote. u can see Grave followed it
3. u created a theory on grrr so everyone would vote for him and to save urself. it was omgus in a very 'intelligent' way.
extra. I reread the thread while I was bored thanks

Nov 27, 2016 9:54 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
So, I skimmed a bit on the Sign Ups thread and I think there were changes about the set-up in the middle of the sign up. I'll go check it out tomorrow. Still did not find the answers that I was looking for though xDD
Claiming means you say "I am _____" where the blank is the character name or a specific role, or you claim to have a specific skill, or claim you used a certain skill. It counts even if the claim is false.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 27, 2016 9:54 PM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:
So, I skimmed a bit on the Sign Ups thread and I think there were changes about the set-up in the middle of the sign up. I'll go check it out tomorrow. Still did not find the answers that I was looking for though xDD
Claiming means you say "I am _____" where the blank is the character name or a specific role, or you claim to have a specific skill, or claim you used a certain skill. It counts even if the claim is false.
While I'm not the mod, this was discussed at length in sign ups so I hope that answers your questions...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 27, 2016 10:01 PM

Oct 2011
roleclaiming in general is not encouraged in this game. doesn't mean it's not allowed, but it'll be counted as a strike. today's number of strikes is 5 for example. which was why Dono preferred to not claim before lynch.

Nov 27, 2016 10:07 PM

Apr 2015
Phraze said:
@_Claire_
1. difference in play is the only reason u created a theory. noted. weak reasoning imo
2. Jack voted Dono with a reasoning, that was enough for everyone to follow that vote. u can see Grave followed it
3. u created a theory on grrr so everyone would vote for him and to save urself. it was omgus in a very 'intelligent' way.

1. It was day 1 phase?? Do you expect me to come out with awesome reasoning? As you may have noticed I am a newbie :/

2. Reasoning? No offense but can you even outline that reasoning yoursef because tbh I cannot understand that.

3. I didnt omgus vote Grrr. Grrr alr voted for Jack at that moment, I have no reason to make this intelligent way youre referring to.
Nov 27, 2016 10:07 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
Do you think TPR should be lynched? If they guess & push people who are scum then it benefits town. Town will win faster if we focus only on scum. Though I guess it's not a big loss if we accidentally lynch TPR instead of scum.
I must say that TPR should be kept alive and let him do what he wants. TPR is a good vote fodder for our endeavours especially for lynching scum. Also, I can already think of a scenario where we could choke players into claiming as a means of extra lynch. This could be good in late game where lynching would not be enough to finish off scum. Of course it has a huge drawbacks but at the same time, it would be a useful tool to pull off with this game mechanic. Confirmed town will force unknown party to claim or else we lynch and if we do, we put them into Russian roulette with third party ability.

@greenwillow Another question, How many times does the third party ability goes into effect? And what do you consider as a "claim"?

Does claiming that X person is scum considered as a claim?
Does claiming means only when you claim or fake claim a role?
Does claiming that "I am a potato" also considered a claim?
While I do agree that TPR should be left alone if they are not pushing mislynches, I don't think the rest of your plan sounds.. ideal... The chances of RNG hitting town is higher than hitting scum. I think I'd rather actually play the game than gamble. And scum could simply refuse to claim, leaving town to get killed by both RNG and night kill while scum can only be lynched.

Nov 27, 2016 10:11 PM

Nov 2008
So from what I have understood, regardless whether the TPR dies/already won the game/still alive, people will still be in danger for the Russian roulette when people mass claim. Alright, then TPR shouldn't be lynched then. Let him get hit by mafia instead.

Besides, we already have a janitored role so massclaiming is pointless. I believe we can use TPR's ability to get an "extra lynch" during the day. I believe it will be useful when the time comes.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 27, 2016 10:14 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
So from what I have understood, regardless whether the TPR dies/already won the game/still alive, people will still be in danger for the Russian roulette when people mass claim. Alright, then TPR shouldn't be lynched then. Let him get hit by mafia instead.

Besides, we already have a janitored role so massclaiming is pointless. I believe we can use TPR's ability to get an "extra lynch" during the day. I believe it will be useful when the time comes.
If TPR is out of the game, the RNG will result in the player's role becoming vanilla instead of resulting in a death.

Nov 27, 2016 10:17 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
If TPR is out of the game, the RNG will result in the player's role becoming vanilla instead of resulting in a death.
What the hell? Where did you get that info?

Under clarification rule:

10. Even when TPR is out of the game people will still be in danger to die if they claim except that no-one will inherit their abilities.

Unless the "danger" there means becoming vanilla...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 27, 2016 10:19 PM

Oct 2011
@_Claire_
1. if u don't know how to scumhunt, don't talk. u played more than the 4 games I and Logic have played, so I'm sure ur smart enough to know that. making a theory simply cuz they're an easy target is scummy
2. reason? it means Jack laid his vote expecting everyone to follow. it didn't need to be the leading train for him to make the wagon happen with the way he talked.
3. u still made a theory on Grrr for nothing. and don't u dare use newbie excuse on me, I'm more new to this than u are.

Nov 27, 2016 10:21 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
What the hell? Where did you get that info?

Under clarification rule:

10. Even when TPR is out of the game people will still be in danger to die if they claim except that no-one will inherit their abilities.

Unless the "danger" there means becoming vanilla...
It was one of the changes discussed in the sign up thread. There is a contradiction in the "clarifications" section.. points 12 and 13

12. As long as TPR is alive their passive ability regarding claims is in work. And after TPR is out of game if there is ~40% alive players that had claimed they will be RNG'ed and of them will have their left abilities if they have any removed (pretty much they will turn to a vanilla but upon death their original role will be shown). I will also announce it if it happens but not to who though the player himself/herself will be notified,
13. ^If it happens to a mafioso then they will not have abilities anymore but they willl still have a factional kill.

Nov 27, 2016 10:30 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
It was one of the changes discussed in the sign up thread. There is a contradiction in the "clarifications" section.. points 12 and 13
Fair enough. Still confusing for me but I shouldn't dwell on this any longer as it distracts anyone from actual scum hunting. Nevertheless, I will still want the TPR to be alive because of his ability. Scum already janitored one player so they can't use what they got for their advantage. I already thought of a lot of things about bending the rules but I'm not sure if the hosts will be happy about that xDD

Nov 28, 2016 12:29 AM

Jul 2013
DenjaX said:
@greenwillow does the third party get to guess whos going to get lynched for Day 1?
no.
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Nov 28, 2016 12:37 AM

Jul 2013
DenjaX said:
@greenwillow Another question, How many times does the third party ability goes into effect? And what do you consider as a "claim"?

Does claiming that X person is scum considered as a claim?
Does claiming means only when you claim or fake claim a role?
Does claiming that "I am a potato" also considered a claim?
As long as the TPR in play they can make their guess during the night phase.

1)no.
2)When you claim this game's role, character or admit your role when someone asks you if their guess is correct.
3)Potato is not the game's role. Don't worry you can say that you are a potato. Potato Master encourages this kind of claims, but might as well leave it outside the thread.
Nov 28, 2016 12:46 AM

May 2014
Phraze said:
DenjaX said:
I still haven't caught up yet and I checked the current status of the votes and I must say that I don't like the current train at all.

got a point. I'm suspicious of Claire and Jack.

@coromandel
why did u vote for grr? u said he feels town to u.

That was my initial impression of him, but I'm thinking people might have jumped on dono's train to save grrr. That's how grave's tunneling looks like to me, an attempt to save grrr.
I don't like how he hasn't posted anything yet, so maybe I'll change my vote to Astros after all.
Although that could also be a strategy - not to post anything, hoping that people don't want to lynch an inactive. >.> Idk.

_Claire_ said:
Phraze said:
@_Claire_

1. It was day 1 phase?? Do you expect me to come out with awesome reasoning? As you may have noticed I am a newbie :/

2. Reasoning? No offense but can you even outline that reasoning yoursef because tbh I cannot understand that.

3. I didnt omgus vote Grrr. Grrr alr voted for Jack at that moment, I have no reason to make this intelligent way youre referring to.

*cough*

_Claire_ said:
@coromandel

Why are you expecting her to claim like 10mins before? Also it was going to be really chaotic, also if she lives it will be a burden on the claim's limit.

And no I am more referring to Ruu's saying she will proly sort of make my vote indicative of my alignment. (thus the blaming)

And it is okay not to trust my reasoning cause I dont trust you either.

Because people usually claim to avoid being lynched. Especially when they're town, not so much when they're scum - because someone would counter-claim them eventually.
It'd have made more sense to claim, because it was day 1 and she would have been the first player on that list - we were far away from reaching the "magic number" 6, so I thought that was scummy.

Kit said:
Thanks for this post. Just wanted to say that since the anti-claim mechanic is still in place when there is no TPR (role becomes vanilla instead of getting killed) that the "magic number" does not necessarily mean TPR is still in play. Though I have no reason to suspect Gruffin was TPR and it's better to assume it is still in play so we don't get RNG killed.

hmm.. you're right.

Kit said:
Ruu said:

can you explain this? I really want to know what you meant xD
Maybe Astro is saying.. because Grave has a cold, she may not have the energy to be reading people carefully and being careful about what she says? o_o Sounds like just an excuse though

+1

Especially since she was very active and her playstyle was aggressive too. Maybe she didn't feel well, but she seemed energetic enough to me. It doesn't explain why she was tunneling on aa-dono, imo.
Not being energetic => I'd expect her not to post much and/or be a bit more passive than usual, which wasn't the case.

Nov 28, 2016 12:50 AM

May 2014
@grrr @Rinto-kun
where are you?

Nov 28, 2016 2:51 AM

Oct 2011
@coromandel
Grave prob noticed Grrr gave town vibes, so she was stirring things up for a new target. I remember her gameplay in the last game, stirring things up on D1. she didn't tunnel on Dono at all, only stir things up.

Grrr is hard to tell. he does come off as town this game.. but what turns me the wrong way about him was how he 'thanked' Grave after the lynch, in the form of a good night, which Gruffin noticed. I'm pretty sure it should be Grrr over Astros if we gotta lynch.

but there's one thing clear, Claire don't appear to be in the same faction as Jack. a lynch on one of them would be more informative. Claire is esp scummy tho, making a theory based off gameplay bs?

Nov 28, 2016 3:25 AM

Apr 2014
Why is this so dead, I'm currently making a readlist/overview of game which is taking a while, but we can't afford to be overall inactive.
Nov 28, 2016 3:29 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Why is this so dead, I'm currently making a readlist/overview of game which is taking a while, but we can't afford to be overall inactive.
I am with you on this one. I was hoping to see more activity when I woke up. grrr and Soren's lack of activity is upsetting but would both scum really be inactive together? Isn't a that a good way to get oneself lynched??
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 28, 2016 3:31 AM

Jan 2010
I will read today Nanatsu no Taizai chapter then come back to this.
@Soren
@Rinto-kun
@grrr

where are you? Please add something of use to the thread.

Nov 28, 2016 3:41 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:
I am with you on this one. I was hoping to see more activity when I woke up. grrr and Soren's lack of activity is upsetting but would both scum really be inactive together? Isn't a that a good way to get oneself lynched??

Both are pretty lurk heavy if town or scum so maybe, but I don't like to think that easy, Soren needs to offer more though since I know he can be good and what makes him scum.

based off my reread only on Page 5 but Grave is not looking as Great as I though during day one, Rinto is terrible as well. Same as Luna/denja both of rinto and luna did nothing day one, Luna is pretty good as town not sure as scum, so possible this is part of it I know she was busy but it was all fluff. I also dislike some of Kit's early stuff.

This will be a while though i have a habit of overdoing my analyzing really should of done this at night.
Nov 28, 2016 3:53 AM

Oct 2011
the momentum of activity died along with the night phase.

I'm swingy about Jack/Logic/Kit. Soren/Rinto feel like reserve scum. Coro is starting to look bad to me for wanting to vote Grave/Astros. Grrr makes a fine scummy troll atm. Ruu seems pro town. my summary of things lead to Claire being scum. end of story, nothing much.

Nov 28, 2016 4:04 AM

Oct 2011
hmmm @Jackrito I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts on u now.. Grave clearly wasn't on the same page as u so pointing that out puts me at ease.

[edit: Grave/Claire seem to be on the same page so depending on what u come up with, I might go with u as town and Claire as scum.]
PhrazeNov 28, 2016 4:08 AM

Nov 28, 2016 4:07 AM

Oct 2014
I'm still open for questions, but that won't progress the game.
Hmm... I'm not sure if anyone is actually scum-hunting...
Vote: grrr
I want some defense from him, I don't know if he even plays.
On the other hand, I'll see what happened in votes today.

Oh, and one more thing.
If it's possible, I'd like to avoid a lynch by any means and give some time to our town investigative roles to search.

Nov 28, 2016 4:11 AM

Apr 2014
Phraze said:
hmmm @Jackrito I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts on u now.. Grave clearly wasn't on the same page as u so pointing that out puts me at ease.

Grave is who I'm keeping my vote on today, main reason for this is she voted Dono, off my reasons, but next post she accuses Dono of still voting Soren ,and been in RVS, This shows me she did not read my reasons, since that was a main point in my case on Dono their vote on me. The way she did not know Dono's vote shows she did not care for my reasons only the vote in it. Which is used to setup me up for the mislynch and she cared little about the game and posts. The way she tried to distance from the lynch late on is bad as well
Nov 28, 2016 4:12 AM

Apr 2014
Phraze said:

[edit: Grave/Claire seem to be on the same page so depending on what u come up with, I might go with u as town and Claire as scum.]

i don't think they were on same page grave seemed to take issue with Claire a bit and did not vote grr when asked she easily could of done it.
Nov 28, 2016 4:22 AM

Apr 2014
Jackrito said:
Phraze said:

Grave is who I'm keeping my vote on today, main reason for this is she voted Dono, off my reasons, but next post she accuses Dono of still voting Soren ,and been in RVS, This shows me she did not read my reasons, since that was a main point in my case on Dono their vote on me. The way she did not know Dono's vote shows she did not care for my reasons only the vote in it. Which is used to setup me up for the mislynch and she cared little about the game and posts. The way she tried to distance from the lynch late on is bad as well

This is the evidence from my readlist to show the posts in question

Dono vote This annoys me since, they vote Dono off my reasons not their own, which they had shown before, this makes me feel they are setting me up, Calls out kit again could maybe be scum buddies, same with Rinto

This is the a slipup here grave's slipup Here she accuses Dono of not voting and been stuck in RVS the issue here is, she liked my reasons on dono but did not know Dono was voting me not possible, since this was a main point in my case. This shows she did not read my reasons only the vote and wanted to set me up. They is a 9 post gap no way she forgot.

Graves's second mistake Here she says she just noticed the vote change, yet more evidence she did not read my post.
Nov 28, 2016 4:34 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:

Oh, and one more thing.
If it's possible, I'd like to avoid a lynch by any means and give some time to our town investigative roles to search.
This is pretty horrible for your first post in pages... Why wont asking you questions advance anything? Why don't you show us what scum-hunting truly is?

Nov 28, 2016 4:36 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

Oh, and one more thing.
This is pretty horrible for your first post in pages... Why wont asking you questions advance anything? Why don't you show us what scum-hunting truly is?

No, I'm the most horrible person you'd look for scum-hunting.
Also scum-hunting as I've seen it is more like pointing at one another and catching on some weird phrasings, not asking questions.

Nov 28, 2016 4:37 AM

Oct 2014
What I don't like is that Jackrito doesn't even try poking me.
Mafia....? :O

Nov 28, 2016 4:38 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

Oh, and one more thing.

He is doing what Shinchi does as scum which is shame others, while adding little themselves, never seen him do it though so this is new to me. He did this at night blaming others for Dono lynch. His wanting to not be lynched is bad as well it is too self aware,
Nov 28, 2016 4:39 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:

I don't see the point anymore, I would rather work on other stuff then try to make you active, don't worry I know what you are doing though.
Nov 28, 2016 4:48 AM

Apr 2014
I have changed my view on Soren now as well, he for me is not town, in none of his posts is he scum hunting, just defending his prediction and commenting on things, He never once talked about voting and the lynch.The only time he actually suspected someone was Grave ,and that was from the RVS phase only, and was weak as hell. He is showing a lack of deeper thinking and hunting, he does this as scum because he can't make up a case on someone so tries to look busy.

My only issue is since his main suspect is Grave, does this make Grave town, based off my read on Grave I doubt it, so this is making me wonder if this is a weak bus to make each other look town if one dies. I'm keeping vote on Grave but neither for me are town.
Nov 28, 2016 5:06 AM

Oct 2011
@Jackrito
I did mention in a post that Grrr 'thanked' Grave, which Gruffin noticed. I'm pretty sure there's something to get out of that. not sure if it's a setup on Grave as well, or a scum greeting. for Grave to take a spin at ur reasoning tho, it was weird.
does this mean Grrr is scum? I voted Claire followed by ur vote on Dono, but Grave took ur lead. why's that? I'm still suspicious of Claire, but her weird behavior could be normal(?)

@Rinto-kun
u make me want to vote u. ur practically scumclaiming by appearing just to shade Jack.

Nov 28, 2016 5:19 AM

Apr 2014
They are more examples in the EOD of Grave not reading peoples posts as shown from a bit from reads here.

Graves pressure grave is yet again appling pressure on dono, it just feels bad this post she seems certain Dono is bad, but at end mentions inactives and doubts, this does not match up with first half.

Reply to dono This is a bad reply dono explained herself fine and makes sense why she did not vote, Clear that Grave did not care at this point. reply to me yet again she is clearly not reading fully, I never mentioned sorens thing on why I suspected her, tried to get dono to claim I think this was because she wanted a role and then flip lynch on grr.
Nov 28, 2016 5:25 AM

Oct 2014
Phraze said:
@Jackrito
I did mention in a post that Grrr 'thanked' Grave, which Gruffin noticed. I'm pretty sure there's something to get out of that. not sure if it's a setup on Grave as well, or a scum greeting. for Grave to take a spin at ur reasoning tho, it was weird.
does this mean Grrr is scum? I voted Claire followed by ur vote on Dono, but Grave took ur lead. why's that? I'm still suspicious of Claire, but her weird behavior could be normal(?)

@Rinto-kun
u make me want to vote u. ur practically scumclaiming by appearing just to shade Jack.

Don't worry, it's just a quality of mine to get the votes.
If the status quo hasn't changed by the end of the phase, guess I will try being more active.
The thread is kind of dead right now.
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

I don't see the point anymore, I would rather work on other stuff then try to make you active, don't worry I know what you are doing though.

Oi, I may be completely oblivious to some things, but I'm observant.
Btw by now we should be 8-3-1.
At the start of D3(if we mislynch again) it's going to be 6-3-1 which would be really easy for the mafia to win knowing what roles they have janitored and deceiving.
And on D4(the hopeless ending) it's going to be 4-3-1. At this rate it would be kid's play for the mafia to lure the TPR and help him with the win con.
So yes, we'd better catch a scum.

Nov 28, 2016 5:30 AM

Apr 2014
Ok I just got to end of day one, based off it all they is no way Grave is town my whole case on them below, the main parts are posted here already. pretty big so will spoiler,I have stuff on others but I want to be uptodate before I post that

Nov 28, 2016 5:32 AM
Nov 28, 2016 5:33 AM

Apr 2014
Also after that read I really should not of voted dono, and wish i could of been there EOD because they came across a lot more town and Grave did not.
Nov 28, 2016 5:40 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Phraze said:
@Jackrito

@Rinto-kun

Don't worry, it's just a quality of mine to get the votes.
If the status quo hasn't changed by the end of the phase, guess I will try being more active.
The thread is kind of dead right now.
Jackrito said:

Oi, I may be completely oblivious to some things, but I'm observant.
Btw by now we should be 8-3-1.
At the start of D3(if we mislynch again) it's going to be 6-3-1 which would be really easy for the mafia to win knowing what roles they have janitored and deceiving.
And on D4(the hopeless ending) it's going to be 4-3-1. At this rate it would be kid's play for the mafia to lure the TPR and help him with the win con.
So yes, we'd better catch a scum.

Ok thanks for this, how about you give me a way to catch scum, instead of a running narrative if I was not so sure Grave was bad I would be voting you here.
Nov 28, 2016 5:53 AM

Oct 2011
reevaluation(thanks to some input from Coro/Jack/Rinto)

town
Logic: good impression as usual
Ruu: reacted well to my meta pressure
Coro: I'm curious about the choice of voting Grave over Grrr? tho it's positive so far

neutral
Luna Denja: the way he wants TPR alive or as a buffer sound good(?)
Jack: I'm at ease that he pointed Grave out for framing him. but too early to tell
Claire: weird~
Kit: inactive since the start of this game. hasn't generated opinions unless asked
Soren: not very active
Grave Astros: running through Jack's reasoning was bad. but again, her playstyle is usually stirring things up.

scum
Grrr: the thanks to Grave post-lynch was weird
Rinto: appeared only to fluffpost vote and shade

going with the confirmed targets

Nov 28, 2016 5:59 AM

Oct 2011
wow 7 posts when I refresh...
if Grave and Grr are scum, then it doesn't matter which train we vote for? Grr looks like the lesser of two greater evils tho

Nov 28, 2016 6:01 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

No, I'm the most horrible person you'd look for scum-hunting.
Also scum-hunting as I've seen it is more like pointing at one another and catching on some weird phrasings, not asking questions.
I don't see you asking questions or catching people up on their phrasing or word choice either though. You've offered little in the way of "constructive posts" I was honestly wondering if you erupted Gerry changed out or modkilled today. I'd like for you to be a helpful town (if you are town) otherwise I find your actions very hard to reason with.

Nov 28, 2016 6:04 AM

Oct 2011
@Rinto-kun
I'm far from convinced u are town. starting off with a scummy fluffpost and now talking statistics.. it doesn't help u there

Nov 28, 2016 6:32 AM

Jul 2013
Will do a VC in some time xd
Nov 28, 2016 6:36 AM

May 2015
borrón y cuenta nueva

@Astros I decided to read everything again with out using meta or taking into account my last analysis.

I want to blame my analysis on lack of sleep but that's not fair. So I'll just say my analysis was weak and I was too stubborn to admit it. This doesn't mean I think you are 100% town, it means that for now I'm not getting a strong scum read from Grave/you so I don't think you should get lynch today. You are neutral for now.
That been said, I'm looking forward to read more from you to get a better reading. We shouldn't lynch you just because grave looked scummy.

unvote

Any new reads since we last spoke?

Confused @Phraze has finally appeared! :D
The whole post about Claire and Jack being in different factions but both scummy oh god. I think you need to organise your thoughts first and post them later so we can better understand your reasoning.

@Rinto-kun seriously? That's it? no scum hunting? no q's , no nothing?

@DenjaX I like your posts so far but your vote hurt my feelings T^T
Nov 28, 2016 6:49 AM

Jul 2013
~Vote Count 2.3~

grrr(6) // coromandel, _Claire_, Soren, Kit, Rinto-kun, Phraze
Astros(2) // logic340, Jackrito
Ruu(1) // DenjaX

Not voting :  grrr, Astros, Ruu

TIMER
Nov 28, 2016 6:52 AM

Feb 2014
Ah, why is it so that I am voted on :(. I should back read. I guess it might be because I survived day 1.

Vote: astros must try to save myself
Nov 28, 2016 6:54 AM

Feb 2014

You just said I am so not scummy and now you vote me :(. It doesn't make any sense.

By the way coro is town. and Claire is mafia.
Nov 28, 2016 6:56 AM

Feb 2014
I bet my life that both claire and astros are mafia. If I am wrong about any of them you can lynch me? deal ?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.