Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Nov 26, 2016 6:23 AM

Apr 2015
Phraze said:
@aa-dono "Why Claire over grrr?"
answer is simple, I want to start a counterwagon.

@Ruu
consider this meta pressure~ I'm motivated whenever u are around :3 but not in a bad way ofc

Why? You think grrr is more innocent than me?
Nov 26, 2016 6:31 AM

May 2015
Ruu said:
_Claire_ said:

@Ruu Anything tips you off or something? Also if I may ask the same qtn I asked Gruffin :)

mmm I don't like being a vanilla townie, I don't care if I'm town or mafia anymore as long as I have some kind of ability xDD Last time 95% of the people had at least one ability and I only had my brain, you feel so powerless and useless ;-;

Guys I want you to know this is not a claim, host-sama got mad at me because they thought I was saying I'm a vanilla townie. English isn't my first language so sometimes my phasing can be misinterpreted. When asked what faction I liked the most I said I didn't mind being mafia or town but I dislike the vanilla role. It was an opinion not a claim

@greenwillow will this get me modkilled? I don't want to die; since you said what I did was wrong I wanted everyone to know the true meaning behind that post. I hope this is allow ;-;

Also I don't remember who said "the way she said it is scummy" when talking about my question to aa-dono about Soren but maybe is because of the same reason.
Personally I prefer to judge the content of the post and not the way people write because I know for non-english speakers can be hard to write your thoughts sometimes.
Nov 26, 2016 6:32 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
Ruu said:

I have a theory about your theory but if I'm correct it is a pretty scummy move :/
Maybe I'm completely mistaken - Let's see if people are okay with your idea, I hope that I'm wrong and your strategy can help us. It will be great if we can get a scum on the first day (It happened twice already in other games, so I hope we get lucky again xD ).

I dont think it was scummy, we are probably thinking of different stuffs here.
I honestly think Day 1, I havent seen many game where day 1 the mafia gets caught.
I currently have a small sample size (this is my 4th game) but we've caught scum every time D1. Looking back it send D1 has been the easiest lynch in the games I've played. I'd really like this streak to continue.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 26, 2016 6:33 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

I dont think it was scummy, we are probably thinking of different stuffs here.
I honestly think Day 1, I havent seen many game where day 1 the mafia gets caught.
I currently have a small sample size (this is my 4th game) but we've caught scum every time D1. Looking back it send D1 has been the easiest lynch in the games I've played. I'd really like this streak to continue.

+1 to this! Also we usually caught the godfather on the first day so hopefully we'll get them again today!
Nov 26, 2016 6:37 AM

Aug 2012
~Unofficial Vote Count ~

grrr(3) // Ruu, _Claire_, Kit
_Claire_(2) // Luna, Phraze
Jackrito(2) // grrr, aa-dono
aa-dono(2) // Soren, Jackrito
Rinto-kun(1) // grave_robber
Phraze(1) // logic340
Luna(1) // Rinto-kun
Soren(1) // coromandel

Not voting: Gruffin.

TIMER

Nov 26, 2016 6:39 AM

Aug 2012
Hmmmmmm~ Idk what to feel about current train.

Nov 26, 2016 6:43 AM

May 2015
I forgot that coro had change his vote. I think is a good thing that we don't have a tie on the first day because random lynching is always bad imo :/

Also @Gruffin what's up? do you have a suspect or something? this is new... normally more people don't vote during the first day. What is your reason for not putting down a vote?
Nov 26, 2016 6:44 AM

May 2015
aa-dono said:

about grrr or Claire?
Nov 26, 2016 6:49 AM

Apr 2015
Ruu said:
Ruu said:

mmm I don't like being a vanilla townie, I don't care if I'm town or mafia anymore as long as I have some kind of ability xDD Last time 95% of the people had at least one ability and I only had my brain, you feel so powerless and useless ;-;

Guys I want you to know this is not a claim, host-sama got mad at me because they thought I was saying I'm a vanilla townie. English isn't my first language so sometimes my phasing can be misinterpreted. When asked what faction I liked the most I said I didn't mind being mafia or town but I dislike the vanilla role. It was an opinion not a claim

@greenwillow will this get me modkilled? I don't want to die; since you said what I did was wrong I wanted everyone to know the true meaning behind that post. I hope this is allow ;-;

Also I don't remember who said "the way she said it is scummy" when talking about my question to aa-dono about Soren but maybe is because of the same reason.
Personally I prefer to judge the content of the post and not the way people write because I know for non-english speakers can be hard to write your thoughts sometimes.

Tbh When I read it I didnt think you were role-claiming. I thought you got a vanilla townie prev game and you didnt like it and such such.

aa-dono said:

You mean grrr is probably town? I doubt it.

Ruu said:
aa-dono said:

about grrr or Claire?

Are you still on Grrrr?
Nov 26, 2016 6:50 AM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:

about grrr or Claire?
All of it x)

grrr: @Ruu (this was your RVS vote, right?), Claire (some theory), Kit (<- Claire though he did explain other than sheeping Claire)
Claire: Luna (RVS), Phraze (idk)
Jack: grrr and me (based off his comment - both aren't considered strong reads)
me: Soren (rvs/omgus?), Jack (seems to find my vote on him scummy)

Rinto-kun(1) // grave_robber -> not sure if Rinto will be here to reply to her before phase change.
Phraze(1) // logic340 -> RVS
Luna(1) // Rinto-kun-> RVS
Soren(1) // coromandel -> pressure vote

Nov 26, 2016 6:52 AM

Jul 2013
Ruu said:
Ruu said:

I didn't get angry, I just wanted to know how to indicate your post. I don't consider it to be one of hard claims whichever it would if it would be because of it's uncleariness anyway, so nothing to worry about. In adition you might want to check out the main post once again for a better understanding how this mechanic works, or just ask in pm, and you can always see if anyone is on the evil list in this post.
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Nov 26, 2016 6:53 AM

Jul 2013
I will make an oficial VC in a moment lel xd
Nov 26, 2016 7:02 AM

Jul 2013
~Vote Count 1.3~

Phraze(1) // logic340
Luna(1) // Rinto-kun
Soren(1) // coromandel

TIMER
greenwillowNov 26, 2016 7:05 AM
Nov 26, 2016 7:02 AM

May 2015
greenwillow said:
Ruu said:

I didn't get angry, I just wanted to know how to indicate your post. I don't consider it to be one of hard claims whichever it would if it would be because of it's uncleariness anyway, so nothing to worry about. In adition you might want to check out the main post once again for a better understanding how this mechanic works, or just ask in pm, and you can always see if anyone is on the evil list in this post.

Tankyu host-sama <33
Nov 26, 2016 7:03 AM

Aug 2012
@greenwillow timer T_T

Nov 26, 2016 7:03 AM
Nov 26, 2016 7:04 AM

May 2012
I'm here, catching up.
Nov 26, 2016 7:04 AM

Jul 2013
Yeah, thanks, I thought I changed it ;D
Nov 26, 2016 7:11 AM

Oct 2011
@_Claire_
everyone's been easygoing during RVS, but u seem to be looking for possible slipups under the easygoing facade. let's take into example what u said to me
Seems like you are trying to defend Grrr or...?
what's so bad about defending Grrr if I think he's town? and before u ask me questions, I am not saying Grrr is town, but he hasn't shown any oddities during the game yet.

@aa-dono
ok correction, I wanna restart the counterwagon. yes I find Claire scummy. reason above.

Nov 26, 2016 7:14 AM

Aug 2012
Phraze said:
@_Claire_
everyone's been easygoing during RVS, but u seem to be looking for possible slipups under the easygoing facade. let's take into example what u said to me
what's so bad about defending Grrr if I think he's town? and before u ask me questions, I am not saying Grrr is town, but he hasn't shown any oddities during the game yet.
How is that a slip up?

Nov 26, 2016 7:14 AM

Apr 2015
Phraze said:
@_Claire_

@aa-dono
ok correction, I wanna restart the counterwagon. yes I find Claire scummy. reason above.

What tou mean easygoing?
No I was saying that it is funny that you want to start a wagon against me because of grrr but not because you think I am scummy and I feel like its extremely scummy in my eyes. See, if you vote me because you think I am scummy then I am fine but the way you word your sentences and such you didnt think I was scummy yet you wanted to vote for me to counterwagon Grrr? Why me in particular then? If you just want to counterwagon, why not Jack/aa-dono who have 2 votes (so when you do vote them its 3 and a tie?)

I did not think you was townreading Grrr, but it is just... funny thats all. :>
Nov 26, 2016 7:16 AM

Apr 2014
Phraze said:
@_Claire_

@aa-dono

Not been easygoing in RVS is not a bad thing it tries to move the game forward and when Claire entered RVS should of ended a long time ago, the fact some are still in the mindset of RVS is wrong. Scum are more likely to slip in RVS because so many people don't take it seriously and so scum are at their least aware.
Nov 26, 2016 7:25 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
@grave_robber @coromandel
as I've played in the last game, as replacement, since no one has died yet I'll just start from here. did some backreading tho

@logic340
why did u RVS me? and ur posts this game has not been resourceful. u seem to be holding back on ur opinions, any reason?

some other interesting stuff I want to answer xD
---------
@Jackrito
Meta can be good though and should be used with a mix of behavior the i issue with meta is a person can become aware of their own meta and use it to their adv.
Just something to point out a townie is more likely to do scummy posts at times, since they normally don't worry about what they say as much. A scum will be more careful and constructive to avoid posts that can be used on them later.

1. I'm a freeform player. reading meta is like my ticket to winning since I can use it on everyone but me so I detest it...or prefer to use it as a last resort.
2. town/mafia are equally able to do this imo. I seem to be a good target for mislynches, so I'm always making constructive posts.

@Gruffin
I'm also pretty curious about those three for similar reasons, but I'd add Phraze to the list. I've been snooping in on other ongoing games and she's confused me so many times.
I think Phraze and Grrr are two players we have to look out for. If they're town, then scum may try to spin a mislynch on them, but there's also the chance that one or both are scum that could walk free because we're scared to lynch them.
Logic's too town for his own good sometimes. x) I hope he's town here, but he'll have to prove himself to me.

I'll say this now(as I've said since Camp Crystal) u cannot read me. nice to know u watch my games tho :P this will be my 4th game overall since the last '2nd games' are over for me xD hmm 4 different strategies?
It was just an RVS vote nothing more nothing less. I have been sharing my own opinion though it hasn't been often yet. Making my voice known has lead to early death for me though you called me a lurker in our last game. I have already explained my inactivity this game on page 3 where I stated we were in the middle of a power outage but I am here now.

Nov 26, 2016 7:37 AM

May 2015
I keep my RVS because I haven't found any possible scums yet. Grrr always strikes me as scummy and I'm curious about Claire's theory. If he flips town I will have to reevaluate my read on Claire to make sure that her idea of lynching grrr was not scummy but a bad call
Nov 26, 2016 7:41 AM

Apr 2015
Ruu said:
I keep my RVS because I haven't found any possible scums yet. Grrr always strikes me as scummy and I'm curious about Claire's theory. If he flips town I will have to reevaluate my read on Claire to make sure that her idea of lynching grrr was not scummy but a bad call

What? So whether grrr is town/not is indicative if I am "scummy" or not?

If I know who grrr is I wont be town lol.
Nov 26, 2016 7:42 AM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
So you've already decided that Claire's town?

Nov 26, 2016 7:42 AM

Oct 2011
@aa-dono @_Claire_
slipup: a casual word misplaced. easygoing: casual conversation. Claire is looking for anyone to find fault with during our casual RVS, long story short.
townies might townread confidently but they don't scumread confidently, esp over 1 post <- this is the one good reason I have

@Jackrito
scum could also be looking for an opportunity in RVS. Dono said it about Claire too, that she's active at scumhunting townies in her scumgame.

@logic340
ok. seems suspicious of u to not voice anything at all tho

Nov 26, 2016 7:46 AM

May 2015
_Claire_ said:
Ruu said:

What? So whether grrr is town/not is indicative if I am "scummy" or not?

If I know who grrr is I wont be town lol.
aa-dono said:
Ruu said:
So you've already decided that Claire's town?

No, that's why I said I wanted to make sure it was a BAD READ. I've been there so I know that when you push a lynch on a townie people will automatically assume you are scum. For now you are more town that scum to me. Depending on grrr flip I may change my mind.
Nov 26, 2016 7:47 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
@logic340
I get such different things from you every game. Last game I was a lurker now I am not sharing my opinion what is between us? I hope your not mad at me this is a new game :) lets make nice and catch scum together this time.

Nov 26, 2016 7:48 AM

Apr 2015
Phraze said:
@aa-dono @_Claire_
slipup: a casual word misplaced. easygoing: casual conversation. Claire is looking for anyone to find fault with during our casual RVS, long story short.
townies might townread confidently but they don't scumread confidently, esp over 1 post <- this is the one good reason I have

@Jackrito
scum could also be looking for an opportunity in RVS. Dono said it about Claire too, that she's active at scumhunting townies in her scumgame.

@logic340

"active to scumhunt as mafia" = everyone
It isnt just me. Also why is it I feel like you're alr leaning me towards scum?
Also you have not replied to my post.

Find "fault" isnt that what we are doing, trying to find scum by finding something in their posts? Also it is day 1. I want an explanation why you voted for me beside for "counterwagon" because it sounds scummy hell.
Nov 26, 2016 7:53 AM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:
So, what's everyone's favorite color? *random question of the day*
What is the point of this question?
Nov 26, 2016 7:54 AM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
On that When it comes to inactive since we are talking about people who act anti town and inactivity is a big one, it just means we have to force them to be active to see how they react.
What is your strategy regarding forcing inactives to be active?

May 2014
hmm.. my vote for Soren isn't doing much.

greenwillow said:
~Vote Count 1.3~

Phraze(1) // logic340
Luna(1) // Rinto-kun
Soren(1) // coromandel

TIMER

There are only 2 hours left and we should start to build trains to pressure people.

Jul 2013
Gruffin said:
grave_robber: Her questions so far seem to be edging the game out of RVS, which I like. I’m hesitant to give her a full town read though, because that’s what got Cross townread in Camp last time (and he was my scumbuddy). So, town lean.
Which questions are you referring to and do you have an example of where they helped edge the game out of rvs?
Because I disagree. Here's why
grave_robber said:
Who's ready to lynch some mafia? =D
Opening question that doesn't really help us out of rvs.
grave_robber said:
aa-dono said:
Vote: Soren
Did RNG grant your wish? :3

Did it grant you yours? =P
This question appears to be doing something because aa-dono wished for town in the sign up thread.
grave_robber said:
But you asked for both town and mafia roles =O
But then this just completely nullifies it because grave has a hazy recollection of what aa-dono actually said. So if she believes that someone asked for both town and mafia role what answer is she expecting?
grave_robber said:
@Jackrito, last time we played you said you would change the lurky playstyle, did that happen?
Question regarding playstyle but has nothing to do with jack and his action in this game. Meaning she won't draw reads from this question, but it does form a foundation for grave to go about reading jack.
grave_robber said:
And then there is this question which serves no purpose, and has drowned parts of page 2 with non-game progressing fluff about people's favorite color. And she jokingly called someone mafia for having red as their favorite color later but didn't do anything with that. All in all, this question has not helped her find mafia at all and I don't know why she asked it either.
Nov 26, 2016 7:55 AM

Apr 2014
Phraze said:
@aa-dono @_Claire_

@Jackrito

@logic340

That is true but without any flips it is hard to see the difference, the way you put this would make it impossible for anyone to scumhunt because they would be scared of been accused of townhunting. I have seen little wrong with what Claire has done wrong so far. She is applying pressure that is one of the key ways to scumhint.
Nov 26, 2016 7:58 AM

May 2015
Soren is really good at finding scum so the fact that he isn't participating much makes me worry but I read somewhere that he was doing voluntary work? so maybe his inactivity has to do with irl duties than a strategy. I don't know but I'll keep an eye on him just in case ;)
@Soren where are you? We miss you <3
Nov 26, 2016 7:58 AM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Jackrito said:
On that When it comes to inactive since we are talking about people who act anti town and inactivity is a big one, it just means we have to force them to be active to see how they react.
What is your strategy regarding forcing inactives to be active?

By asking questions and forceing them to take part in discussion, if that does not work not much more I can do but lynch them I can't control people to play more then that, but when it comes to these types the use of power roles is always effective as well , espically cop since it decreases the chance of mislynch. But it is also key to not go for obv one since they is a framer.
Nov 26, 2016 7:59 AM

May 2015
Ahahah Soren was posting at the same time xD
Nov 26, 2016 8:00 AM

Jul 2013
Gruffin said:
Soren said:
What is about her vote on grr that is making you concerned?

The meta-based reasoning. It initially came off as a way to set up a mislynch as a policy lynch. I'm less concerned with it now that she's posted #70.
But how did it come off as a policy lynch? You merely assumed it was and that caused grave to misinterpret it as a policy lynch too, this will generate confusion and misinformation in town. I gotta understand your mindset more.
Nov 26, 2016 8:02 AM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Gruffin said:
grave_robber: Her questions so far seem to be edging the game out of RVS, which I like. I’m hesitant to give her a full town read though, because that’s what got Cross townread in Camp last time (and he was my scumbuddy). So, town lean.
Which questions are you referring to and do you have an example of where they helped edge the game out of rvs?
Because I disagree. Here's why
grave_robber said:
Who's ready to lynch some mafia? =D
Opening question that doesn't really help us out of rvs.
grave_robber said:

Did it grant you yours? =P
This question appears to be doing something because aa-dono wished for town in the sign up thread.
grave_robber said:
But you asked for both town and mafia roles =O
But then this just completely nullifies it because grave has a hazy recollection of what aa-dono actually said. So if she believes that someone asked for both town and mafia role what answer is she expecting?
grave_robber said:
@Jackrito, last time we played you said you would change the lurky playstyle, did that happen?
Question regarding playstyle but has nothing to do with jack and his action in this game. Meaning she won't draw reads from this question, but it does form a foundation for grave to go about reading jack.
grave_robber said:
And then there is this question which serves no purpose, and has drowned parts of page 2 with non-game progressing fluff about people's favorite color. And she jokingly called someone mafia for having red as their favorite color later but didn't do anything with that. All in all, this question has not helped her find mafia at all and I don't know why she asked it either.

I don't know why you did that prediction thing either, that was not really a productive move out of RVS. This been said I like your first point, Gruffin townread on Grave reminds me of the way they townread cross in their last game. When both were scum he always said the same thing on Cross.

Edit

fixed grammar
Nov 26, 2016 8:04 AM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
@Soren @Grrr
How did you come to your conclusion on what day the game would end on? What is your reasoning?
;);)
Nov 26, 2016 8:07 AM

Jul 2013
Gruffin said:
grrr said:
What he wrote makes no sense. Only mafia person would post it to look townish. town person won't post that.

The role set of the game is simple and given that I can't force claims I guess it will be just behavior reads + random for me. No any abilities to beware for.

I don't agree with this. He gives a good reason for his prediction and shows suspicion, which feels pretty townie to me. If anything this type of post is easily faked, but I wouldn't count it as scummy based purely on that possibility.
Eh why are you coming to my defense. I didn't give a reason behind my prediction so why do you say that I did? And showing suspicion of what?
Nov 26, 2016 8:07 AM

Apr 2015
It might sound weird but the fact that nobody is jumping into Grrr's train feels like he is being "protected" because I was expecting for a train to happen if he is town.. < This is actually the second theory. My first theory cannot be proven without Grrrr here but I am staying my vote on him because I think he can be scum at this point.
Nov 26, 2016 8:11 AM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Gruffin said:

I don't agree with this. He gives a good reason for his prediction and shows suspicion, which feels pretty townie to me. If anything this type of post is easily faked, but I wouldn't count it as scummy based purely on that possibility.
Eh why are you coming to my defense. I didn't give a reason behind my prediction so why do you say that I did? And showing suspicion of what?

Just to point out that was about me not you.
Nov 26, 2016 8:12 AM

Oct 2011
@logic340
if, in both games, I seem negative...get used to it. I'm a negative player. it puts pressure without calling someone scummy. if I see the end, I'll be wayy more positive. u know how it's like~

@_Claire_
I alrdy replied. easygoing and why I voted u.
a mislynch means a big loss for town, so town would make sure before scumreading someone. generating conversations can be done by townreading someone as well. scum will usually scumread rather than townread, since it's safer. (and reply to @Jackrito)
why would I not want a counterwagon? I gave my reasons.

@Soren
Grave strikes me as scummy as well. fluffy and not 'sharp' in her hunting

Nov 26, 2016 8:12 AM

May 2014
_Claire_ said:
Tbh I read grrr as pushing something out of nothing just for the sake of pushing but you guys read it as "townie" which I cannot comprehend.. Also I like @aa-dono to come out more often please, I like reading you :>

I was initially town-reading him because he read Jack's and Soren's posts and seemed to analyze them. He said something along the lines of .. "I can't see a townie post something like that", and "What Soren did here isn't alignment-indicative". Which is something he hasn't done in a while - and in the last game we played together he was 100% troll whereas in this game he seems more like 30/40% troll, and 60/70% serious to me.
But that in itself.. when I think about it, it doesn't (or shouldn't) mean that I'm town-reading him. Just that I noticed a change in his play style.

_Claire_ said:
aa-dono said:

You mean grrr is probably town? I doubt it.

Why are you so confident he's scum?

Nov 26, 2016 8:13 AM

Apr 2014
_Claire_ said:
It might sound weird but the fact that nobody is jumping into Grrr's train feels like he is being "protected" because I was expecting for a train to happen if he is town.. < This is actually the second theory. My first theory cannot be proven without Grrrr here but I am staying my vote on him because I think he can be scum at this point.

Well yeah he can be scum we all can be, why would you expect a train to happen if town? in my last game he got trained to death when scum, and who would you say is protecting them.
Nov 26, 2016 8:14 AM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
So there isn't a whole lot to go off right now besides activity/inactivity, and the behavior of those who are more active.

Those who have been asking pointed questions and pushing for participation as well as analyzing are Gruffin and Grave. This is protown but can be done by scum just as easily. Gruffin is a little pushy which reminds me of D1 on our last game where she was scum but I'm just gonna say that's playstyle choice for now.

Have some questioning and comments but not terribly active are Soren and Ruu. I think both of them have been busy. I noticed Soren wanted to be mafia and now predicts a long game without predicting a winner.

Making posts related to the game and answering questions are Rinto, Grrr, Jack. Shows some effort for the game. Rinto mostly only answering questions directed right at him though. Some arguing between Jack and Grrr which is of note but I think they are both decently active/participating, though Jack more than Grr.

Mostly non-game related posts are Luna, aa-dono, logic, and coro. (I see aa-dono is back now, i need to catch up)

completely inactive are Phraze and Claire. Understandable in the first few hours of the game.

I can't really say I think anyone in particular is town or scum yet.. >_<
Hmm you've categorized players into their type of questioning and whether they are making game progressing posts. I think your lack of reads stems from not questioning what their intent is behind their questions or posts, and whether that intent reveals a townie or scum mindset.
Nov 26, 2016 8:15 AM

Apr 2014
Phraze said:
@logic340
if, in both games, I seem negative...get used to it. I'm a negative player. it puts pressure without calling someone scummy. if I see the end, I'll be wayy more positive. u know how it's like~

@_Claire_
I alrdy replied. easygoing and why I voted u.
a mislynch means a big loss for town, so town would make sure before scumreading someone. generating conversations can be done by townreading someone as well. scum will usually scumread rather than townread, since it's safer. (and reply to @Jackrito)
why would I not want a counterwagon? I gave my reasons.

@Soren
Grave strikes me as scummy as well. fluffy and not 'sharp' in her hunting

Why do you think a scum would townread less then scumread, a common tactic is to buddy up with town members so they will protect you, mafia have more info so will protect people they can use later. They will only scumread with good reason so a mislynch can't be blamed on them. So I disagree with they will scumread more people.
Nov 26, 2016 8:20 AM

Oct 2011
_Claire_ said:

scum don't always lead a mislynch on D1. aren't u a veteran?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.