Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (145) « First ... « 128 129 [130] 131 132 » ... Last »
Aug 3, 2023 10:58 PM
Sep 2020
Help me find this anime 

I watched this movie when I was a kid (around 10+ years ago) dubbed in my language on TV. From what I remember, the movie was set in post-apocalypse world, the buildings are ruble and there's smoke everywhere. Then, there were some people hatched from eggs? (I think it was pods shaped like egg). After they talked a bit about the current situation, they were attacked by a guy with super strength and speed. He was looking for a specific girl and as he is checking each girls in the group, he says they smell too good to be her. And when he finally find his target, he says that the girl smells stinky and quickly grabbed her away. He brings her to a steel tower and says that she smells so stinky and he hates her so much that he wants to kill her right away. The girl retort with "yeah if you hate me so much, then just kill me now". The guy says that he can't kill her now while blushing. The girl was confused. Turns out, the guy was cursed with saying things the opposite of what he means (like hate=love, smell stinky=smell good). The girl starts to notice and try to approach him as he doesn't seem to be harmful or have any intention to harm her (he does not tie her or anything and try to be gentle with her after he grab her from the group). I don't really remember the ending but I think the girl's group came to save her. And the guy and the girl are actually soulmates from past life that promises to find each other again if they ever get reborn. The guy remember the promise and actively try to find her while the girl starts to remember after they see each other again. 
Aug 4, 2023 5:06 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
https://comment-cdn.9gag.com/image?ref=9gag.com#https://img-comment-fun.9cache.com/media/azXj2Bb/aEkM1Q4o_700w_0.jpg
3miLAug 4, 2023 5:10 AM
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Aug 4, 2023 4:59 PM
Aug 2023
Hey there! 

I need some help remembering an anime that I used to watch from before.

It's a fantasy like anime that uses historical characters to battle one another. There was a particular fight between Joseph Goebbels the nazi (who uses propaganda) and mother Teresa if I recall (who uses faith). 

As for the fight, I remember Goebbels even using his power to change his soldiers into tanks and other machinery.

Mother teresa instead was converting his soldiers to build her own army so it became a race to who uses up whose army first

There are similar other battles that take place using such characters but I can't recall them now.

Does anyone have any idea what this anime is called?
ioky6Aug 4, 2023 5:30 PM
Aug 4, 2023 10:12 PM
Mar 2021
anybody know what shes from? https://imgur.com/a/YULnscY i think someone said she was supposed to be from Demon Sword Master Excaliber but when i went to the page and under characters she isnt there so i wasnt sure.
Aug 4, 2023 10:19 PM

Jul 2021
LemonLime23 said:
I've searched for this for so long, please help me. 

What I can remember: The mc who is female was abandoned by her father, her mother died, she joined a sect, went to the mountains with a person who is now her teacher. The mc hates her father for leaving them, it has something to do with the mothers health after he left, from the little I remember it was either her mothers health went down because he left or he never responded when his wife(who he left) was on her deathbed. She's not a returner or reincarnator she's from this world that the story takes place in, this place is filled with cultivators. The main focus was cultivation and had barely if any relationships, She is short with gray or black hair(Somewhere in the middle), she has a magic cube that allows her to communicate with other people from different worlds. the magical cube is unlocked by the mc when she goes into the cave area of her room. This is the most that I can clearly remember but the stuff I can't fully remember but know they happened are: There was this outing(something like that, possibly a secret world that are in multiple other cultivation manga/ anime's) for the whole sect where they went to this place with many monsters, there was this stampede of sorts that the students had to fight off, some stuff happens with side-characters and they try to betray her(maybe) she finds this huge overpowered monster that tries to kill her, she runs to a house while trying to escape and meets a guy who teaches her for some time. After awhile they leave the place she's hiding at and I think they fought and killed that monster. She had twin tail hair style and two round buns on each tail, kind of like sailor moon but the 2 round buns are more prominant, the whole hair setup is A. style: Twin tails with buns B. color: grayish blackish with a hint of brown so it's not exactly monochromatic. The clothing style is really "Cultivator" style. It has a dark tone to it. It was on both webnovel and manga sites, the manga was unfinished. Had around 100 chapters but take that with a grain of salt and say more than 50 present chapters. The rubix cube took her to, I think, a tree that had her contact with someone from a different world who helped her with a recipe/cultivation technique(Not sure which) and this person guides her on how to use this in communication and trading with other people.
 Is it Demons and Gods" https://myanimelist.net/anime/35626/Yao_Shen_Ji

@Elmirai could it be this Origin: Spirits of the Past ?

@ioky6  could it be Drifters?
@damiJESUS don't think it's from any anime. it's just an anime art.
TsutanaiFuunAug 4, 2023 10:30 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 4, 2023 10:36 PM
Aug 2023
TsutanaiFuun said:
LemonLime23 said:
I've searched for this for so long, please help me. 

What I can remember: The mc who is female was abandoned by her father, her mother died, she joined a sect, went to the mountains with a person who is now her teacher. The mc hates her father for leaving them, it has something to do with the mothers health after he left, from the little I remember it was either her mothers health went down because he left or he never responded when his wife(who he left) was on her deathbed. She's not a returner or reincarnator she's from this world that the story takes place in, this place is filled with cultivators. The main focus was cultivation and had barely if any relationships, She is short with gray or black hair(Somewhere in the middle), she has a magic cube that allows her to communicate with other people from different worlds. the magical cube is unlocked by the mc when she goes into the cave area of her room. This is the most that I can clearly remember but the stuff I can't fully remember but know they happened are: There was this outing(something like that, possibly a secret world that are in multiple other cultivation manga/ anime's) for the whole sect where they went to this place with many monsters, there was this stampede of sorts that the students had to fight off, some stuff happens with side-characters and they try to betray her(maybe) she finds this huge overpowered monster that tries to kill her, she runs to a house while trying to escape and meets a guy who teaches her for some time. After awhile they leave the place she's hiding at and I think they fought and killed that monster. She had twin tail hair style and two round buns on each tail, kind of like sailor moon but the 2 round buns are more prominant, the whole hair setup is A. style: Twin tails with buns B. color: grayish blackish with a hint of brown so it's not exactly monochromatic. The clothing style is really "Cultivator" style. It has a dark tone to it. It was on both webnovel and manga sites, the manga was unfinished. Had around 100 chapters but take that with a grain of salt and say more than 50 present chapters. The rubix cube took her to, I think, a tree that had her contact with someone from a different world who helped her with a recipe/cultivation technique(Not sure which) and this person guides her on how to use this in communication and trading with other people.

Hey there! No it's not drifters. Although Nazis were mentioned, it doesn't have a fight with Goebbels in it. In that anime, Goebbels literally turns his soldiers into fighter jets and tanks.
Aug 4, 2023 10:50 PM

Jul 2021
ioky6 said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

Hey there! No it's not drifters. Although Nazis were mentioned, it doesn't have a fight with Goebbels in it. In that anime, Goebbels literally turns his soldiers into fighter jets and tanks.
hmm then it could be Fate/Apocrypha i think.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 4, 2023 11:26 PM

Feb 2014
Radtoter said:
anybody know what shes from? https://imgur.com/a/YULnscY i think someone said she was supposed to be from Demon Sword Master Excaliber but when i went to the page and under characters she isnt there so i wasnt sure.

And it's right. It's a screenshot from the PV.

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Aug 4, 2023 11:30 PM
Aug 2023
TsutanaiFuun said:
ioky6 said:

Hey there, I don't think that's it also.

If it helps there's another fight between the same faith like character and an angel. It was a back and forth fight because the angel started losing his powers as his followers were converted. He managed to turn the tides and seal his opponent together with him.

That's all I can remember for now
Aug 4, 2023 11:32 PM

Jul 2021
ioky6 said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

Hey there, I don't think that's it also.

If it helps there's another fight between the same faith like character and an angel. It was a back and forth fight because the angel started losing his powers as his followers were converted. He managed to turn the tides and seal his opponent together with him.

That's all I can remember for now
then i don't know lol.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 5, 2023 12:22 PM

Feb 2011
Where is the cover art from? I tried googling power slave both in Japanese and in English, but all I'm getting is Iron Maiden.
Aug 5, 2023 12:29 PM

Feb 2014
Tiosar said:
Where is the cover art from? I tried googling power slave both in Japanese and in English, but all I'm getting is Iron Maiden.

Well, it's a game: Power Slave
machy871Aug 5, 2023 12:32 PM

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Aug 5, 2023 12:32 PM

Feb 2011
machy871 said:
Tiosar said:

Well, it's a game (Power Slave). (1995 btw)

This one?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1678430/PowerSlave_Exhumed/?l=japanese
Aug 5, 2023 12:33 PM

Feb 2014
Tiosar said:
machy871 said:

Well, it's a game (Power Slave). (1995 btw)

This one?

Heh, looks like I edited it too late. This one: Power Slave

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Aug 5, 2023 12:36 PM
Mar 2021
machy871 said:
Radtoter said:

damn really i didnt see her character tho hmmm... maybe im blind do u know the name of that character?
Aug 5, 2023 12:36 PM

Feb 2011
machy871 said:
Tiosar said:

This one?

Heh, looks like I edited it too late. This one: Power Slave
Man, why didn't I think of checking vndb for that? Thanks!
Aug 5, 2023 1:14 PM

Feb 2014
Radtoter said:
machy871 said:

damn really i didnt see her character tho hmmm... maybe im blind do u know the name of that character?

Should be: Roselia Ishtaris
PV: Roselia
machy871Aug 5, 2023 1:22 PM

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Aug 5, 2023 6:41 PM
Jun 2023
hinata imprisoned a purple crystal
Aug 5, 2023 9:11 PM
𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽

Feb 2023
I’d like to know what anime this is from and if that’s what he’s really saying. 

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 • u̲m̲a̲i̲ • レαmßεη† レïgh† • ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ꜰɪʀᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ • 𝟙𝟘𝟘𝟘-𝟟 • 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩
𝙄'𝙇𝙇 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙇 • 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒜𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉 • 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚 • ᵖᵘʳᵖˡᵉ ʰᵒˡˡᵒʷ • ᖇIᑕEᗷᗩᒪᒪ

Aug 5, 2023 11:54 PM

Feb 2014
nevermoreHOAR said:

looks like: Mawaru Penguindrum (I think it is not what he was saying there.)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Aug 6, 2023 12:46 AM
𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽

Feb 2023
I looked but idk. I wonder cause this guy is wearing a hoodie and the pics of Mawaru they are in school uniforms but maybe I’ll watch the anime anyway - it’s been on my PTW list a while.

Aug 6, 2023 12:55 AM

Feb 2014
nevermoreHOAR said:
I looked but idk. I wonder cause this guy is wearing a hoodie and the pics of Mawaru they are in school uniforms but maybe I’ll watch the anime anyway - it’s been on my PTW list a while.

Umm, it's not as if people do not change clothes.
It's in the middle of the first episode if you would like to check.

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Aug 6, 2023 1:56 AM
𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽

Feb 2023
machy871 said:
nevermoreHOAR said:

Umm, it's not as if people do not change clothes.
It's in the middle of the first episode if you would like to check.

That is true, they can change clothes lol. I guess I wasn't thinking about that part. Thank you so much for the answer though, I appreciate you!

Aug 6, 2023 2:37 AM
Jul 2023
Hi community, 

Your time and help is really appreciated.

I remember seeing a clip of an anime somewhere where MC was kinda being too logical & realist, every encounter with a girl, specially a scene where he bumps into a girl in metro, or anywhere he considers its just coincidence and he shalln't be too excited about it. His points are like: any non-popular guy would surely pumped by this coincidence I shall maintain my composure.
Maybe, there's more to this anime but I only saw this scene and its damn funny. Wanna checkout this but can't remember the name for a month now.

HELP. COMMUNITY, DO YOUR MAGIC.

arigato.
Aug 6, 2023 10:33 AM
Mar 2023
Hi, so there is this anime that is possibly from between 2000-2010 that I'm trying to find for my boyfriend. He recalled it having an action naval theme, possibly military/spy stuff, and it didn't seem heavy on the fan service. There seemed to be pretty decent gender equality, and it seemed serious in tone. There was a group of people working together to stop some kind of a threat. But there is a specific scene he recalled with a girl looking through some kind of telescope out into a sparkling blue ocean on a sunny day. There was a rocky beach and a lighthouse and a small port town. But there was something about an explosion happening on the beachfront, and the characters were trying to figure out who attacked through the use of a radar. But that's all he can remember. If anyone can help us, we'd greatly appreciate it!
Aug 6, 2023 10:57 AM
Aug 2023
Looking for a Harem anime from around the late 90s-possibly as far as the late 00s.

Iirc the protagonist inherits a decent sized estate from either his grandmother (or his aunt) where multiple women and a girl either live or frequent, I don't directly remember how big it was, however I do recall it had a fenced in onsen they frequently would use.

I believe the protagonist was studying for college entry exams, and the plot possibly centers around him trying to study but being frequently disturbed.

One episode I recall in particular, he somehow falls down a chute or runs into a room and finds a karakuri doll, she iirc doesn't work when found, but is repaired and comes to life adding a side girl to the harem.

The series afair ends with a movie (possibly after he gets into college?)

Any help would be super appreciated, I'm willing to bet it's not a very good series but would still like to rewatch to see if it's any good. Tyfyt.
Aug 6, 2023 11:20 AM

Nov 2013
DOA472 said:
Looking for a Harem anime from around the late 90s-possibly as far as the late 00s.

Iirc the protagonist inherits a decent sized estate from either his grandmother (or his aunt) where multiple women and a girl either live or frequent, I don't directly remember how big it was, however I do recall it had a fenced in onsen they frequently would use.

I believe the protagonist was studying for college entry exams, and the plot possibly centers around him trying to study but being frequently disturbed.

One episode I recall in particular, he somehow falls down a chute or runs into a room and finds a karakuri doll, she iirc doesn't work when found, but is repaired and comes to life adding a side girl to the harem.

The series afair ends with a movie (possibly after he gets into college?)

Any help would be super appreciated, I'm willing to bet it's not a very good series but would still like to rewatch to see if it's any good. Tyfyt.

That's Love Hina.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 6, 2023 8:46 PM
Aug 2023
TheBigGuy said:

That's Love Hina.

Tysm that's it, I've been wondering what it was for easily over a decade. You are a gracious wizard!
Aug 6, 2023 9:21 PM

Nov 2013
DOA472 said:
TheBigGuy said:

That's Love Hina.

Tysm that's it, I've been wondering what it was for easily over a decade. You are a gracious wizard!

You're welcome!
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 6, 2023 9:40 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Little_Firefly said:
Hi, so there is this anime that is possibly from between 2000-2010 that I'm trying to find for my boyfriend. He recalled it having an action naval theme, possibly military/spy stuff, and it didn't seem heavy on the fan service. There seemed to be pretty decent gender equality, and it seemed serious in tone. There was a group of people working together to stop some kind of a threat. But there is a specific scene he recalled with a girl looking through some kind of telescope out into a sparkling blue ocean on a sunny day. There was a rocky beach and a lighthouse and a small port town. But there was something about an explosion happening on the beachfront, and the characters were trying to figure out who attacked through the use of a radar. But that's all he can remember. If anyone can help us, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Black lagoon? Jormungand?
Telescope or a sniper scope?

Aug 6, 2023 9:43 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
nevermoreHOAR said:

Penguindrum episode named is The Bell of Fate

Aug 6, 2023 9:46 PM

Sep 2018
Little_Firefly said:
Maybe Gunslinger Girl? Black Lagoon?
Aug 6, 2023 10:24 PM
𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽

Feb 2023
ryo-san said:
nevermoreHOAR said:

Penguindrum episode named is The Bell of Fate

Thank you so much friend! 

Aug 6, 2023 11:15 PM
Jul 2023
Looking for a manhwa: The mc who is female was abandoned by her father, her mother died, she joined a sect, went to the mountains with a person who is now her teacher. The mc hates her father for leaving them, it has something to do with the mothers health after he left, from the little I remember it was either her mothers health went down because he left or he never responded when his wife(who he left) was on her deathbed. She's not a returner or reincarnator she's from this world that the story takes place in, this place is filled with cultivators. The main focus was cultivation and had barely if any relationships, She is short with gray or black hair(Somewhere in the middle), she has a magic cube that allows her to communicate with other people from different worlds. the magical cube is unlocked by the mc when she goes into the cave area of her room. This is the most that I can clearly remember but the stuff I can't fully remember but know they happened are: There was this outing(something like that, possibly a secret world that are in multiple other cultivation manga/ anime's) for the whole sect where they went to this place with many monsters, there was this stampede of sorts that the students had to fight off, some stuff happens with side-characters and they try to betray her(maybe) she finds this huge overpowered monster that tries to kill her, she runs to a house while trying to escape and meets a guy who teaches her for some time. After awhile they leave the place she's hiding at and I think they fought and killed that monster. She had twin tail hair style and two round buns on each tail, kind of like sailor moon but the 2 round buns are more prominant, the whole hair setup is A. style: Twin tails with buns B. color: grayish blackish with a hint of brown so it's not exactly monochromatic. The clothing style is really "Cultivator" style. It has a dark tone to it. It was on both webnovel and manga sites, the manhwa was unfinished. Had around 100 chapters but take that with a grain of salt and say more than 50 present chapters. The rubix cube took her to, I think, a tree that had her contact with someone from a different world who helped her with a recipe/cultivation technique(Not sure which) and this person guides her on how to use this in communication and trading with other people.
Aug 7, 2023 3:05 PM
Mar 2023
ryo-san said:
Little_Firefly said:

It was neither of those... It might not be a popular series. But the girl was looking through a telescope. She was either outside on the top of the boat/submarine looking through it or on the inside looking through the scope. I think the setting also looked kind of Mediterranean, but it was definitely ocean-centric. We don't think it was a waifu-heavy series either.
Aug 7, 2023 6:47 PM
Jul 2020
Little_Firefly said:
One of these two? Ao no 6-gō? Fushigi no Umi no Nadia?
Aug 8, 2023 6:55 AM

Sep 2011
Need source for these hentai shots:

Aug 8, 2023 7:10 AM

Feb 2014
Tennouji said:
Need source for these hentai shots:

1 looks like:
2 looks like:
3 looks like:
4 looks like:
machy871Aug 8, 2023 7:17 AM

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Aug 8, 2023 12:44 PM
Aug 2023
When I was young I watched an anime set in Japan, from what I can remember the story was in the rural Japan, it was definitely set in the 20th century. The style resembles STUDIO GHIBLI and it looked like it was made in the 80s. From what I remember from the story the Mc was a boy (probably a teenager thought I don’t remember his age) and there was a train, the boy was caught in a earthquake it was chaotic. 

This isn’t grave of fireflies though it ressemble and I have no idea if it’s a STUDIO GHIBLI film but if it is I wouldn’t be surprise 

I watched it on tv so it’s probably not a obscure anime but I wasn’t able to find it so any help will be welcome, thank in advance.
Aug 9, 2023 8:13 AM
Jan 2012
Little_Firefly said:
ryo-san said:

It was neither of those... It might not be a popular series. But the girl was looking through a telescope. She was either outside on the top of the boat/submarine looking through it or on the inside looking through the scope. I think the setting also looked kind of Mediterranean, but it was definitely ocean-centric. We don't think it was a waifu-heavy series either.
Il could be the ones ina6 gave above or Tactical Roar / Tide Line Blue.
My other guess would be he's thinking about an episode from Battle Programmer Shirase
Aug 9, 2023 8:29 AM
Aug 2023
Little_Firefly said:

some possible answers
https://myanimelist.net/anime/71/Full_Metal_Panic
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1582/Submarine_707R
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1713/Submarine_Super_99
https://myanimelist.net/anime/18893/Aoki_Hagane_no_Arpeggio__Ars_Nova
loopakAug 9, 2023 9:16 AM
Aug 9, 2023 9:08 AM

Aug 2018
What's the name of the character/s in this image?

Aug 9, 2023 9:15 AM
Aug 2023
Saori_Shun said:

Is this a joke or somethiing?
Aug 9, 2023 9:49 AM

Aug 2018
loopak said:
Saori_Shun said:

Is this a joke or somethiing?
No, this isn't a joke. I need the name of this character/s for a project of mine and I can't find any other versions of this image. If possible, could someone find me the actual figure/s on myfigurecollection.net?
Aug 9, 2023 10:03 AM

Jul 2021
LemonLime23 said:
Looking for a manhwa: The mc who is female was abandoned by her father, her mother died, she joined a sect, went to the mountains with a person who is now her teacher. The mc hates her father for leaving them, it has something to do with the mothers health after he left, from the little I remember it was either her mothers health went down because he left or he never responded when his wife(who he left) was on her deathbed. She's not a returner or reincarnator she's from this world that the story takes place in, this place is filled with cultivators. The main focus was cultivation and had barely if any relationships, She is short with gray or black hair(Somewhere in the middle), she has a magic cube that allows her to communicate with other people from different worlds. the magical cube is unlocked by the mc when she goes into the cave area of her room. This is the most that I can clearly remember but the stuff I can't fully remember but know they happened are: There was this outing(something like that, possibly a secret world that are in multiple other cultivation manga/ anime's) for the whole sect where they went to this place with many monsters, there was this stampede of sorts that the students had to fight off, some stuff happens with side-characters and they try to betray her(maybe) she finds this huge overpowered monster that tries to kill her, she runs to a house while trying to escape and meets a guy who teaches her for some time. After awhile they leave the place she's hiding at and I think they fought and killed that monster. She had twin tail hair style and two round buns on each tail, kind of like sailor moon but the 2 round buns are more prominant, the whole hair setup is A. style: Twin tails with buns B. color: grayish blackish with a hint of brown so it's not exactly monochromatic. The clothing style is really "Cultivator" style. It has a dark tone to it. It was on both webnovel and manga sites, the manhwa was unfinished. Had around 100 chapters but take that with a grain of salt and say more than 50 present chapters. The rubix cube took her to, I think, a tree that had her contact with someone from a different world who helped her with a recipe/cultivation technique(Not sure which) and this person guides her on how to use this in communication and trading with other people.
The Rebirth of an 8th-Circled Mage

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 9, 2023 3:13 PM

Nov 2013

Looks like Alice from Sword Art Online Alicization.
Aug 9, 2023 6:36 PM
Jul 2020
AliSaligator said:
When I was young I watched an anime set in Japan, from what I can remember the story was in the rural Japan, it was definitely set in the 20th century. The style resembles STUDIO GHIBLI and it looked like it was made in the 80s. From what I remember from the story the Mc was a boy (probably a teenager thought I don’t remember his age) and there was a train, the boy was caught in a earthquake it was chaotic. 

This isn’t grave of fireflies though it ressemble and I have no idea if it’s a STUDIO GHIBLI film but if it is I wouldn’t be surprise 

I watched it on tv so it’s probably not a obscure anime but I wasn’t able to find it so any help will be welcome, thank in advance.
Surely this one.
Aug 9, 2023 7:46 PM
Aug 2023
ina6_- said:
Surely said:
ina6_-
Thank you very much, this is the one I was talking about, thanks I’m gonna watch it
Pages (145) « First ... « 128 129 [130] 131 132 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What are your Anime Hot Takes ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jun 2

73 by Chuckiemuffin »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you sacrifice the rest of your life if you could spend one year with your favorite character? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Jun 3

68 by ALiCCexERiNNa »»
24 minutes ago

» What Anime has the most genres & themes?

Zarutaku - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
35 minutes ago

» Is it possible to recommend 2000s Anime to kids nowadays?

Dragevard - Jun 10

32 by RudeRedis »»
46 minutes ago

» Filler arcs are not that bad, you're just too old and have access to the internet.

LenRea - Jun 9

31 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
54 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.