Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (143) « First ... « 127 128 [129] 130 131 » ... Last »
May 22, 10:17 PM
Butter_ & Syrup_

Feb 2024
more like congrats on having 6k other dingdongs just like you

Katekyo- GM_Darling_XO Simply_Me Abeja_Reina 100_years Rizz_Khalifa Baby-Bee Waffles_
May 22, 10:18 PM

Mar 2024
I'm very exhausted, I thought I had at least a couple of friends but it turns out that they are all idiots, they behave condescendingly towards me just because it is difficult for me to produce ideas every 5 seconds, the worst of all is that they decided that I would be the leader, they just stay sitting laughing and acting stupid, I have to do the work of 5 people by myself, and the worst thing is that they expect it to be something good, the last time a stupid kid in my class jokingly said to prepare their cameras when I was presenting a piece that I wrote, I don't even know how to compose, I'm just a dedicated person, I'm not a prodigy, I thought that maybe one day I could stand on stage as a professional, but it won't happen, it's clear that I'm just wasting my time, but, What can I do? At this point I can't turn back. Lately I've been daydreaming about how I'm going to kill myself, but I'm scared, I'm not someone who believes in popular religion, but even so, I'm afraid of a hell, coming here to MAL just to chat about nonsense, play games, and make small talk is the only thing that is keeping me going, but I know that at the end of the day this is only one place to distract myself, recently for the first time, I made a joke about committing suicide along with my classmates, I was scared because contrary to how I am here, in person I am someone very formal and serious (I have to keep up appearances), they just laughed awkwardly, because they know it's more serious, one time, I heard two of them talking about my arms, I was worried that they noticed it, I don't want my family to worry again, It would only be a nuisance for them, I am afraid that the school will find out about my behavior because they will most likely ask me to go to the school counselor. If that happens I will be ruined, the image that I built and maintained will collapse and everyone will see how weak I really am, I can only see how everyone around me improves, but I feel like I'm left behind, I don't know what will become of me, I'm afraid of dying, but I'm more afraid of living, I'm just a disappointment for my family, for me, and for my beliefs, I just pray that the Madoka movie comes soon, I don't want to miss it
WendokaMay 22, 10:26 PM

"I have to be an adult
in an hour, *sigh*"

-tsukareru.

Jun 2020
I_shoot_kids_fr said:
didn't get my girl pregnent or something

I wouldn't congrat you for that, you'd shoot the poor brat 💀

Jan 2024
Nyarly-Kanamin said:
you'd shoot the poor brat

Won't that be abortion...
May 22, 10:21 PM

Feb 2020
bro how tf people went from congratulating me to roasting me wtf y'all are bunch of haters
May 22, 10:22 PM

Jan 2024
I_shoot_kids_fr said:
how tf people went from congratulating me to roasting me

We are all dumb
May 22, 10:27 PM

Jun 2020
May 22, 10:29 PM

Feb 2020
bro reverse flash is such a goat'd villain lmao
May 22, 10:58 PM

Feb 2020
bro my comment with 35k likes got deleted or something I can't find it 😔
May 23, 12:25 AM

Sep 2014
bored and can't fall asleep, not an ideal combo
May 23, 12:57 AM

Feb 2020
@tired so did you get your beloved Danjin? and how's the game is it fun?
May 23, 1:10 AM

Jul 2015
@I_shoot_kids_fr I did get her but at the cost of my sanity... made 3 diff accs to try and get her but worth bec she's the only character I'm really interested in having rn lmao
it's pretty fun so far, did you start yet?

there you are,
my dearest seed of fate

May 23, 1:19 AM

Feb 2020
@tired no I have my exam tomorrow so I might get into wuwa 2-3 days later but making 3 accounts for a 4 star is crazy I mean you're pretty much guaranteed to get her sooner or later 💀 (well thankfully Danjin is a meta character) I might also reroll if I get encore or furry boy as my first 5 star 😭

also who was your first guaranteed 5 star?
May 23, 1:25 AM

Jul 2015
@I_shoot_kids_fr ah i see, good luck w your exam!
i know but 3 was my limit i was gonna stick with the 3rd one and she came so lucky me ig
also it's not as bad as doing it in like, genshin or smth bec there's a skip button
i just wanted to start off early with her becs she's the only char i care about xd
encore seems pretty good but yeah if i roll the furry boy i'm gonna cry ...

haven't gotten to a 5 star yet my luck is awful so I'll have to do the full 50 pulls on the beginner banner before i get one

there you are,
my dearest seed of fate

May 23, 1:35 AM

Feb 2020
it's okay I understand rerolling to get a character you like I like Danjin and Baizhi and I'm glad they synergize with eachother well now hopefully I get Danjin too 🤞
May 23, 3:50 AM

May 2022
I should've just been a closet weeb from the start, now my whole damn school knows I watch anime, and I'm now trying to cover it up with other hobbies.
May 23, 3:52 AM

Jan 2024
@SnipeStrike
How'd that start?
May 23, 4:06 AM

Nov 2023
@snipestrike isn’t it more acceptable now? Just own it
✨️A e s t h e t i c✨️
May 23, 4:07 AM

Feb 2018
isn't anime super mainstream now? it's not really an issue hear afaik
May 23, 4:19 AM

Jul 2023
@SnipeStrike Don't they watch adult cartoons like Family Guy? If that's okay then what's the problem with anime?
May 23, 6:10 AM

Apr 2020
my resume looks shit
May 23, 6:19 AM

Feb 2020
ayo just saw a news where couple of students got suspended because they were circulating a tier list of their female classmates on discord 🤣🤣🤣 free mah homies they ain't do nothing wrong 😂
May 23, 6:33 AM

Feb 2020
ahem... I take my words back I just saw the tier list they deserve jail 😭😭😭 wtf was that
May 23, 6:38 AM

Jun 2020
Who am I, you sure you wanna know, the story of my life is not for the faint of heart, if somebody said it was a happy little tale, if somebody told you i was just your average ordinary guy without a care in the world, somebody lied
May 23, 7:40 AM

Nov 2009
... I waited until i was with someone to listen to the voicemails and i was right they were drunk. I dont need this in my life. And i cannot do more of this.
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
May 23, 10:32 AM

Nov 2023
i am sweating buckets rn holyyyyyy

00cactus
May 23, 12:36 PM

Sep 2021
I hope everything goes well tomorrow 😐
May 23, 12:43 PM
Aug 2018
Why does Johan Liebert look so hot while cosplaying as his sister...
May 23, 4:23 PM

Jun 2020
I did it, i surpassed Satan
May 23, 4:26 PM

May 2024
I saw a furry walking around with a muzzle today. The world is doomed
May 23, 4:32 PM

Mar 2008
Why am I even stilll around. I dont even have friends to accept me.
May 23, 4:37 PM
Butter_ & Syrup_

Feb 2024
For Euro and American employees, we have to have a minimum internet speed of 60mbps.
This dude I am training in Mombasa, Kenya has 12 mbps. Our VPN drops for him all the time.
I have been able to train this person for about 10 hours, out of the 32 dedicated to this, this week.
His training is supposed to be done tomorrow.
I have sent the information to management, and was told, "We are lucky to have him".

*head explode*

Katekyo- GM_Darling_XO Simply_Me Abeja_Reina 100_years Rizz_Khalifa Baby-Bee Waffles_
May 23, 7:18 PM

Feb 2020
bro I just got a fresh new haircut and damnn I don't even recognize who this sexy bastard is in my mirror shout out to my barber dawg I'm a demon bro I'm a freak of nature wtf I might start making out with this guy in my mirror wth *loud kissing noises*
I_shoot_kids_frMay 23, 8:26 PM
May 23, 7:23 PM

Mar 2024
I want to be better, why do I keep failing?, i can't keep up this mess anymore, either i die or i become better, better than anyone, but which of the two is easier to archive?

"I have to be an adult
in an hour, *sigh*"

-tsukareru.
May 23, 7:33 PM

Mar 2020
shout outs the not very bright hades 2 developers who made it so if you pause during the last boss the boss unpauses your game. if your controller goes flat, the game automatically pauses, like most games do. but the boss just unpauses the game with your controller that is now flat :D
daily reminder to try not to take it all so seriously!
May 24, 12:00 AM

Nov 2009
Loooool ill have to write down how to articulate my boundaries cause ill forget them and how to the moment i hear their voice or see them also cause stomach hell pain when you have to tell someone your boundary. Or like you want to leave but you cant leave cause that makes you feel like a bad person or guilty evil or you can deal with the dichotomy and ambivalence i makes you feel. It feels so shit. Like youre in threat limbo shaking and feeling the fear cursing through your body. While trying to think straight when your defense mechanisms and demeanor sets in. GOOD. LUCK. Lmao

Like its way easier to assert if ive just gone "cold", "seperated myself from them" and am expecting seperation or ok with it. Like how do you stay in your body, not become blank or not become a mess inside fck

Like i know they can explode so i just argh
DostojevskijMay 24, 12:07 AM

- HP1 forever fave quote

May 24, 12:10 AM

Nov 2009
I need chocolate

- HP1 forever fave quote

May 24, 12:23 AM

Dec 2023
I feel like the most terrible moment of the month is coming

May 24, 12:25 AM
Aug 2018
I hate it, I don't get sleep paralysis anymore. I miss my sleep paralysis demons.

😭
May 24, 12:28 AM

Nov 2009
Rhae said:
I hate it, I don't get sleep paralysis anymore. I miss my sleep paralysis demons.

Wtf is wrong with you !!!? 🤣 Part of it is being immobile even though you WANT to move and terrified !!!? And getting shit sleep

- HP1 forever fave quote

May 24, 12:40 AM
Aug 2018
Dostojevskij said:
Wtf is wrong with you !!!? 🤣 Part of it is being immobile even though you WANT to move and terrified !!!? And getting shit sleep

What!? Don't tell me you don't miss your sleep paralysis demons! 🥺✨
May 24, 12:47 AM

Nov 2020
I cant believe Tyrese Halliburton sold my parlay today, the other 2 legs hit, I had Tyrese at 12.5 RA I needed one more RA (Rebound or Assist) and he had 12 at the start of the 3rd quarter and he didn't play because he had "left leg soreness" that might be the sorriest shit I've ever seen considering multiple things like its a Playoff game and not only that but the fact if his team loses they will be down 0-2 to the Celtics. Also in the last series his team played to get the the Eastern Conference Final had 2 players play in a game 7 who were in a much worse condition than Tyresse like people could not believe that they are playing. This just goes to show that playoff basketball aint for everybody some people just want it more also if the "injury" had to do with his acl I would understand but it doesn't so he lame for that.
“Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form.” - Rayleigh

May 24, 1:12 AM

Nov 2009
Rhae said:
Don't tell me you don't miss your sleep paralysis demons! 🥺✨

. . Honestly im penpalling mine so i dont get to miss em that much 👉👈👁️👄👁️

Ot: i wanted to get shit done before too but i keep getting distracted by family bullshit and what will happen and what id say and the reactions from that and not being able to figure out what i WANT cause theres no certainty of who people are and whatll happen i cant afford more burnouts ... and my stomach fcking hurts and wanting to cry it feels overwhelming its such a waste of time

Edit: ... Every time i start the mood and habit thing app it goes well until some drama happens or people needs to go the hospital then everything just falls to shit again and i have no motivation or energy to update it cause im just fcking surviving.

Edit2: cleaning is so fcking funny when you first get started like wtf was i thinking also literally just empty the clean stuff in the dishwasher whats your problem you freak 🤣🤣🤣😭😮‍💨 MENTAL SHIT IS FCKING STUPID 🙈

Edit3: lmaoooo and then i spotted my basketball and started playing with that instead and then laughing cause i realised... I CANT FOCUS BEESCH ! CONCENTRATE FCKER ! 😭 PLEASE .

I should get a basketball with a boring color... This is too inviting 🗿🎆
DostojevskijMay 24, 2:09 AM

- HP1 forever fave quote

May 24, 3:46 AM

Jun 2010
Slower pace starting today until July.

May 24, 5:13 AM

Mar 2024
Well, muffin blocked me, hahaha it's actually funny, it was fun while it lasted, also, the sun will burn us all, 22° at 5AM, like, that is too much for a human to bear with, and i hope this day is not as bad as the last 4

"I have to be an adult
in an hour, *sigh*"

-tsukareru.
May 24, 6:45 AM

Nov 2023

Everyone must share my pain and misery.

00cactus
May 24, 6:49 AM

May 2018
@wendoka

good, ask him why he keeps making alts
May 24, 6:51 AM
Aug 2018
I can't wait for patch 4.7... this current patch is so dry, oh my god...
May 24, 6:54 AM

Feb 2018
tsukareru is tsukareta now
May 24, 7:07 AM

Nov 2023
LMAO I just peeped the potential EDP profile and uhhh....that's a dude. Bro is so dumb can't even catfish properly 💀 like put a lil effort into sounding like a girl if you gon do it. How fucking pathetic!

00cactus
Pages (143) « First ... « 127 128 [129] 130 131 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Notice something about the user above you v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 2, 2023

6014 by ProtoSelf »»
31 seconds ago

» Give the user above a significant other from MAL v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jan 29, 2021

8394 by MarissaRob »»
44 seconds ago

» Why did you break up with the person above you v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 4

684 by MarissaRob »»
1 minute ago

» What are your thoughts on _____? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Gem - Aug 28, 2016

4661 by Timeline_man »»
1 minute ago

» What are your thoughts after visiting the profile of the user above? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 9, 2023

4624 by Lavi_kun »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.