Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Jan 12, 2023 8:48 AM
Aug 2021
2nd rewatch was even better than the first. Still a goood fuckin show..quite underappreciaated imo.
Apr 7, 2023 11:07 AM

Feb 2022
What a satisfying end, I will surely miss this.

And they both went through a lot, they deserved that happy ending.

That's why this urges me to read the Light Novel or Manga, and I heard that the novel have an extra volume or spinoff?? after the events of the main storyline.
Apr 13, 2023 8:27 PM

Oct 2020
I just finished the last episode, what a good story. 

I only thought Kujo was a bit stupid sometimes but anyways he was a cool guy, and they have the happy ending they both deserve, could someone tell me what the state of the series is? including Light novels.

I heard that Gosick Green covers the future about them going to NY or something like that, but I would like to know if the author is still working on the story or if that's the end.
Apr 27, 2023 12:57 AM

Oct 2021
Things just happened way too fast and ended suddenly. if they had 26 episodes format on GoSick it would've turned out to be one of best animes of all time. It has a very unique story but sadly it was too rushed. They managed to keep the important parts and ended the series beautifully.

Many things were omitted in the last arc like victorique's journey to Japan and how she reached there, little was shown about war and the chaos kazuya was in. There is a part in novel where it states what's happening to avril and how she's handling the war but in the anime there was only a silly scene of her.
Best part was Albert's death and meeting his demise ( I hope his death was agonising ) but Cordelia's and twin roscoe's death was depressing.

And about the last scene, the reunion. I'm glad they went with original ending and didn't make something depressing like kazuya dying. I was really worried when kazuya was having hallucinations, I genuinely thought that he had died.
BUT their reunion lacked intensity and was very casual ( after 4 years of separation and hardship ), specially on kazuya's part I mean he was like, yeah victorique is here in Japan and her hair turned silver. Yep it's normal, pretty normal, nothing out of the ordinary -_-'
Don't get me wrong, I didn't want any smooches or weird stuff like that, no. that certainly would've been out character for both of them. I wanted them to embrace eachother, say how they missed eachother and show some tears of joy and sorrow.
Kazuya said he wanted to say some words to victorique in person, pretty sure he wanted to say I love you but it was omitted.

The only thing that I didn't understand from last episode was that how on earth did Jupiter Roger find victorique and how did he get those letters. I would be grateful if someone could answer this.

There were many plotholes in the story (specially in Blue rose arc) and mysteries were average but I believe they were just there to build the relationship between Kazuya and victorique. I loved the chemistry between them.

Marvellous animation, great soundtracks ( Destin histoire my favourite ), unique and wonderful story, memorable characters, and a beautiful ending.
Overall I enjoyed the ride and I'm sure gonna miss this.

Elicopptero said:
I heard that Gosick Green covers the future about them going to NY or something like that, but I would like to know if the author is still working on the story or if that's the end.
GoSick Green is the last LN for now and there won't be more I believe. There hasn't been any announcements in the official site since 2016, you can check it out if you want but it's in Japanese (http://gosick.jp ).
BlueishDesertSep 5, 2023 1:31 AM
Jun 11, 2023 9:51 AM

Oct 2021
Very good anime, but like, the fuck?
Roscoe saw cordoel as a mother figure? Grown ass man being funny, even was about to kill Victorique in the process. And how did the soldiers survive literal bombs dropping on them in that warehouse? How did Victorique's hair turn silver for no reason? How tf did Kujo's hair grow back again in that "short" period of time? And also I thought Kujo lost his legs in that bombing scene? I thought this anime was supposed to be realistic, now the last episode fucked me over. I also can't believe Victorique did not cry as much as she did for Kujo for her mother... damn you Victorique, literally a woman's vagina had to be injured just for you to be born, how dare you?
Anyways, 8/10. Want a two episode long sex scene to lower my temptation.
AsudoxJun 11, 2023 9:55 AM
yes.
Jun 18, 2023 11:24 PM

Nov 2012
That was pog. Felt the last 2 episodes were kinda rushed? Nevertheless that was just beautiful romance. 10/10.
Sep 4, 2023 6:39 PM

Feb 2017
omg thank god for the mostly happy ending. i was getting so nervous after that scene of the bombs dropping and then the scene of kazuya without legs ???? victorique's hair changing colour was odd to say the least, but my best assumption would be that it was due to stress? when that guy pulled her hood off, i thought she was gonna be bald underneath; somehow this made more sense to me than her having different coloured hair

so brian saw cordelia as a mother figure and wanted to keep her to himself. i've got mixed feelings about brian especially after he tried killing victorique. i'm sad about cordelia having to die, but on the plus side, albert was killed

the show kinda lost me in some episodes and i wish i paid attention more. however, i found it to be pretty solid overall

placeholder text
Sep 4, 2023 10:02 PM
Aug 2021
1 word, perfection
Nov 30, 2023 8:15 AM
Apr 2022
amazing anime to watch
Dec 21, 2023 12:03 AM
Dec 2023
I just wonder what was the whole purpose of smoking pipe and the short animation of "putting chaos fragments together" which never happened again towards the end. I guess it was just a mini-filler without actual purpose to visualize Victorique doing "magic" to solve the case and pipe wasn't important for her to use the powers, but an attempt to make her look more like a detective.

BlueishDesert said:
The only thing that I didn't understand from last episode was that how on earth did Jupiter Roger find victorique and how did he get those letters. I would be grateful if someone could answer this.

My personal guess is that he just wanted to return the favor to Victorique (as well as a fellow Gray Wolf) and his relation to government (and spying skills) gives him a wide access to intel which could make sense why would he know where they did send Kujo to serve and track Victorique movements in Europe.
Jan 15, 9:45 AM

May 2020
that was a really good final and an amazing anime overall even though the ending was a bit rushed
loved all the characters and the setting
can see why it's one of the classics
and the op is a 10/10 banger
solid 9/10 for the anime

Jan 18, 5:09 AM
Jul 2008
Classic. Fun and dark tones mix.
Jan 26, 8:17 AM

Jan 2020
Victorique got demoted from gold to silver...

So...Kujo went from a losing war, losing half part of his body in the middle of a desert, then miraculously he survived and Victorique using her WOW successfully find where to look for Kujo with his hair fully grown again, then they march together towards a blooming field with Victorique in a wedding gown leaving what seems to be Kujo's oblivious relatives behind ? Seems like ignorance is a bliss really apply here...
Feb 20, 8:41 AM

Apr 2013
So the last episode continues the clusterfuck from the last episode and tries to find a conclusion to the story. At this point I feel like stuff just happend to finish the story, no matter how nonsensical it is.

I didn't enjoy this anime very much from the very beginning. The two protagonists were completely unlikable. One is a sadist who looks down on everyone else and the other is a masochist who enjoys being treated like shit. But those last two episodes made it even worse, I have really really no idea why this show has such a high rating. 2/10
Feb 26, 4:13 PM
Dec 2022
Was hanging on for my dear life with this episode.
Mar 1, 1:17 AM
Oct 2018
I loved everything about it
Apr 3, 8:02 PM

Dec 2022
efficient and gratifying finale, felt great.
the plot throughout this show felt a little messy at times but in the end it worked out fine. a few of the mysteries were pretty darn good and boy the aesthetic and music were consistently great throughout.
nice.
Apr 10, 9:15 AM
Jan 2024
That some good ending
Apr 18, 7:55 AM

Oct 2021
Finished rewatching yesterday and I think I have the answer to my own question from last year. I think Kazuya sent the letters to Grevil, who then gave them to Jupiter Roger and told him that Victorique would be at the next port. So, he waited there and gave them to her.

Nianelos said:
My personal guess is that he just wanted to return the favor to Victorique (as well as a fellow Gray Wolf) and his relation to government (and spying skills) gives him a wide access to intel which could make sense why would he know where they did send Kujo to serve and track Victorique movements in Europe.

He might have wanted to return the favor but since his secret was exposed, I don’t think he had any underlings anymore. The Academy of Science must have been disbanded, and its members imprisoned.
May 6, 1:18 AM
Apr 2024
best anime romance
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

timeagent - Jan 14, 2011

201 by redorzo »»
Apr 30, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

169 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.