Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2017 8:10 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
I kind of expect anyone who made a "logic was role fishing" comment to reply to #427. You guys opened this can of worms (pun intended).
Idk I mean I'm pretty much done poking at that, I don't feel like it opened up any can, but clearly there could be more to it then that, because hench bastard game, and second, we already have an example of how Kaitou used this kind of role in a previous bastard game. I feel like your almost beyond a doubt sure, that this that either CP as a player or the role is confirmed town, and only mafia would really know that?
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 19, 2017 8:12 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
I literally want to scream right now. Three people have asked me on this page for something that is on the previous page. Post #423 people.
Leave logic alone for a little while please.
Nah, I'm not gunna allow you to play this emotional game, you poke everyone, so we will poke back.
Edit: Though ur emotional game is pretty nai, but its also not the most fair way to play this game.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 8:15 PM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
I kind of expect anyone who made a "logic was role fishing" comment to reply to #427. You guys opened this can of worms (pun intended).
Idk I mean I'm pretty much done poking at that, I don't feel like it opened up any can, but clearly there could be more to it then that, because hench bastard game, and second, we already have an example of how Kaitou used this kind of role in a previous bastard game. I feel like your almost beyond a doubt sure, that this that either CP as a player or the role is confirmed town, and only mafia would really know that?

CP as a player on top of the mafia would know that CP as a player is confirmed town. And anyone who wasn't in that Kaitou game where they got their feelings betrayed by a not-so-innocent innocent child should believe me too. Honestly, I wanna dig up that game and see the player list and if there's someone not in that game who questioned my alignment, I would want to question them.

Edit: I forgot to mention the purpose of the post. Is logic in that game where kaitou betrayed town with his bastard elements?
Aug 19, 2017 8:22 PM

Oct 2011
@lastwhisper31
Did I really do that much omgus towards CP and Claire? I can see that coming in an arguement if your refering to me and Logic? All I did was RVS Claire, and I told her I was gunna do it. So you already read the 9 pages, and came to the consensus that my omgus posts mean I'm scum?
not the rvs. Claire had some attention somewhere in the game and u shifted focus to her from CP.
Can you explain to me my what you mean by bounced accusations, Im trying to poke people, and honestly Logic suspects me every game so its nothing new, but I can say I was a little heated last night and jumped the boat on that vote.
I get suspicious of ppl aggressively poking ppl and then back off saying it was a strategy. I got lynched so hard over that lmao
@Phraze, so exactly why are you voting me, again?
u have to explain to me how u play as town. I'm new to u so I'm basing off general reading. u created a lot of confusion with ur readings and accusations, which is beneficial to mafia and not town

Aug 19, 2017 8:25 PM

Oct 2011
slight correction: Last only targeted Claire and not vote her somewhere midgame. thought it was both >.>

Aug 19, 2017 8:27 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
I literally want to scream right now. Three people have asked me on this page for something that is on the previous page. Post #423 people.
Leave logic alone for a little while please.
Nah, I'm not gunna allow you to play this emotional game, you poke everyone, so we will poke back.
Edit: Though ur emotional game is pretty nai, but its also not the most fair way to play this game.
Number one I'm not playing in emotional card bro need to cool out with that.
Number two I've already answered this question on the previous page.
Number three at least three people have asked me the same question on this page which was already answered on the previous one.
Number four after all of that put yourself in my shoes and tell me what you would be doing and thinking right now.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 19, 2017 8:28 PM

Jan 2014

The important non fluff ones atleast I think, some have fluff, but fluff can speak words.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 8:33 PM

Oct 2011
@lastwhisper31

The important non fluff ones atleast I think, some have fluff, but fluff can speak words.

of all ppl why him.... vvv
Phraze said:
u created a lot of confusion with ur readings and accusations, which is beneficial to mafia and not town
PhrazeAug 19, 2017 8:37 PM

Aug 19, 2017 8:37 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
please go back to the OP post and look at it carefully. If this was not a bastard game what would you think? Now just because this is a bastard game doesn't mean we automatically doubt what we're told. Yes there is possibility that we have been lied to or are being lied to but as of right now with the way he came in acting like his role was an innocent child, the context is pretty clear here. FYI I was the one to even brought up the fact that the role your sipping wine over has been used in one of Chris's previous games. No I'm not taking it at face value if you go look at my read list and see where I placed CP and why. What is reevaluating him in D2 going to hurt us assuming he makes it thought N1?

Also this isn't #427?

Aug 19, 2017 8:38 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
@lastwhisper31
Did I really do that much omgus towards CP and Claire? I can see that coming in an arguement if your refering to me and Logic? All I did was RVS Claire, and I told her I was gunna do it. So you already read the 9 pages, and came to the consensus that my omgus posts mean I'm scum?
not the rvs. Claire had some attention somewhere in the game and u shifted focus to her from CP.
Can you explain to me my what you mean by bounced accusations, Im trying to poke people, and honestly Logic suspects me every game so its nothing new, but I can say I was a little heated last night and jumped the boat on that vote.
I get suspicious of ppl aggressively poking ppl and then back off saying it was a strategy. I got lynched so hard over that lmao
@Phraze, so exactly why are you voting me, again?
u have to explain to me how u play as town. I'm new to u so I'm basing off general reading. u created a lot of confusion with ur readings and accusations, which is beneficial to mafia and not town
Honestly idk, Ive been scum read in pretty much all my games regardless of how I played, and I believe that I play differently every time. At this point if you think I'm hindering town, thats understandable, I'm pretty bad at day 1 not gunna lie. Day 3 is usually when I pop off. Since I cant link the discord mafia, and honestly reading it would be stupid, and I dont believe it counts very much, so Ill just link the psycho pass game if you want to read it. You can at least check out my day 1. Psycho Pass MS Game
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 8:41 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
please go back to the OP post and look at it carefully. If this was not a bastard game what would you think? Now just because this is a bastard game doesn't mean we automatically doubt what we're told. Yes there is possibility that we have been lied to or are being lied to but as of right now with the way he came in acting like his role was an innocent child, the context is pretty clear here. FYI I was the one to even brought up the fact that the role your sipping wine over has been used in one of Chris's previous games. No I'm not taking it at face value if you go look at my read list and see where I placed CP and why. What is reevaluating him in D2 going to hurt us assuming he makes it thought N1?

Also this isn't #427?
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Also this isn't #427?
Wasnt #427 literally all about CP and peopel claiming ur role fishing? and I dont recall saying anything about anything we or I should do D2 about his slot
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 8:42 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
@lastwhisper31

of all ppl why him.... vvv
Phraze said:
u created a lot of confusion with ur readings and accusations, which is beneficial to mafia and not town
What confusion? All I did was consolidate most of his posts, take what you want from it.
Edit: Idk what you want from me tbh, I still going through the pages again.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 8:43 PM

Jan 2010
@lastwhisper31 lets focus our attention elsewhere because this is getting us no where. Just leave your vote on me and talk with someone else for a while please.

Aug 19, 2017 8:46 PM

Jan 2010
Matter of fact I am just going to call it a night I'll be back in the morning.

Aug 19, 2017 8:47 PM

Aug 2012
I'm baaaaack. Anyone miss me?

Even if you say no, I know your heart says yes <3
And if it's a reeeal no, then please vote yourself.

I'm a baka. You guys just go live a good life. Hahaha

Aug 19, 2017 8:48 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:

Guess I'm voting myself...

Was wondering when you were going to wake up
Aug 19, 2017 8:53 PM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:

Claire: Arrisu, Abu
logic340: lastwhisper, Claire
Mishukax: Labs
Phraze: Mishukax
Arrisu: aa-dono
Coelestin: Suzune-chan
lastwhisper: logic340, Phraze, Coelestin

Not voting: Tingle, CorruptivePurity, Maitai, roz1roz
@logic340 what made Last scummier than Claire?

Edit: The center tag.

Aug 19, 2017 8:53 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:

I'm a baka. You guys just go live a good life. Hahaha Here I fixed it for you.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 8:56 PM

Oct 2011
@lastwhisper31
I get an idea of how u play now anddd like ur approach to ur predicament

changing votes
Vote: Arrisu

Arrisu and Chi team sounds cool atm pls just not Dono cuz I'm bad at dealing with emotional appeal

Aug 19, 2017 9:00 PM

Oct 2011
@aa-dono
mind a little chat? <3 what u think of things so far?

Aug 19, 2017 9:05 PM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
@lastwhisper31 lets focus our attention elsewhere because this is getting us no where. Just leave your vote on me and talk with someone else for a while please.
u mean talking to me? I can't read him if I don't talk to him~

Aug 19, 2017 9:06 PM

Jan 2014
Im not gunna ping Logic in this, cause honestly nothing will come out of it. I stated I guess I wont NK him then, no where did I state my role, or my alignment, why was his first assumption that I was scum, solely based off meta. Also to clarify, I cant make NKs, just saying.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 9:07 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
logic340 said:
u mean talking to me? I can't read him if I don't talk to him~
Hai :)
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 9:09 PM

Jan 2014
@Phraze do you mind explaining why you moved your vote to Arrisu? Is there already a post that clarifies this?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 9:12 PM

Aug 2012
Phraze said:
@aa-dono
Who knows. I like logic for town tbh. But not into yours and Coel's vote.

I rather push Mishu since that's a sneaky perfect clean slot that fooled me before (and I'm certain he forgot about it).
I kinda like that Chi knows the struggle of finding a way to pressure that slot.
I'm liking Lamb for putting his vote on Mishu, but he didn't respond when I asked.

I didn't get notifications from anyone I pinged too. So I'm not sure if they replied to me :/
I saw Last's list of Lamb's posts but that doesn't really tell me anything about why he suspected Lamb.

What about Arri is scummy to you?

Aug 19, 2017 9:16 PM

Aug 2012
@logic340 what do you make of Coel and Phraze current vote?

@lastwhisper31 hello human. iirc, you have scum lean on Claire, right? What do you make of her vote on logic?
And could you elaborate why Lamb's posts were scummy? No quotes is fine. I want your thought process.

Aug 19, 2017 9:17 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Phraze said:
@aa-dono

I rather push Mishu since that's a sneaky perfect clean slot that fooled me before (and I'm certain he forgot about it).
I kinda like that Chi knows the struggle of finding a way to pressure that slot.
I'm liking Lamb for putting his vote on Mishu, but he didn't respond when I asked.

I didn't get notifications from anyone I pinged too. So I'm not sure if they replied to me :/
I saw Last's list of Lamb's posts but that doesn't really tell me anything about why he suspected Lamb.

I dont give reads day 1, people wanted a scum list, so I threw together a rushed list. I isolated Lambs posts, because, actually I really dont know why tbh. Also why do you want to push mishu? and what do you not like about Phrazes and Coel's vote?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 9:20 PM

Jan 2014
@aa-dono Honestly I want to know why she voted Logic also. Maybe Ill isolate Claires posts' next and see what comes out cause as I'm writing this, I dont even remember why I scum leaned her.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 9:22 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

Guess I'm voting myself...

Was wondering when you were going to wake up
Since you broke my heart, please do.

CP, with all your good wisdom, what is off about Chi?

Aug 19, 2017 9:29 PM

Oct 2011
@lastwhisper31
hi~ I said somewhere earlier that Arrisu is my next suspect if ur to be given the benefit of doubt. pretty sure I mentioned her in the same post

@aa-dono
I totally agree about Mish. he goes off radar too easily >.> can't read him to save my life
Arrisu is suspicious for 2nding doubts and not having solid opinions. doesn't look like she has contributed to the hunt so far, only comment

Aug 19, 2017 9:29 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
aa-dono said:

I dont give reads day 1, people wanted a scum list, so I threw together a rushed list. I isolated Lambs posts, because, actually I really dont know why tbh. Also why do you want to push mishu? and what do you not like about Phrazes and Coel's vote?
Hnnnnnn ok.

I can't read Phraze. I just don't like the timing but then again, she wasn't around earlier when questions been thrown back and forth so I guess it's alright.. I still don't like it. Makes sense?

Coel too. Her's felt like an echo to logic's. Seems opportunistic. I like a lot about her. But her vote atm.. not so much.

What do you think of those two?

Aug 19, 2017 9:32 PM

Aug 2012
I don't wanna lynch last today. I like his responses.

Vote @Mishukax
Hello. Hi. Eh. Hey.
Wanna give townread to lastwhisper with me?

Edit: Added the @ to Mishu's name.

Aug 19, 2017 9:44 PM

Aug 2012
Phraze said:
@aa-dono
I totally agree about Mish. he goes off radar too easily >.> can't read him to save my life
Arrisu is suspicious for 2nding doubts and not having solid opinions. doesn't look like she has contributed to the hunt so far, only comment
I disagree. Her vote on Claire was good imo. And she did not leave it at that. She continued pressuring Claire and was still gathering reads from others.

Aug 19, 2017 10:42 PM

Dec 2014
Ima just be bluntish here. Most of the posts I will link has a different purpose to what I pick up from it. I'd just say what I think of it.

For example:
Post 353

Coelestin said:
Tingle said:
can you describe what makes him town in your eyes?

Just a hunch from reading all his posts against Claire, but scum!Abu is most often not as motivated. He makes the effort to explain to Claire why voting for CP is not the ideal way of playing this time instead of dismissing it like most people, kind of makes me think that he really cares for town to do well this time. But to be fair, I've only mostly played with scum!Abu, so I'm not actually really familiar with his town game, so don't take this for granted.

Her purpose is to explain why she sees scum abu.

What I would say is most probably:

Look at the last line, non commital.

which is

Coelestin said:
But to be fair, I've only mostly played with scum!Abu, so I'm not actually really familiar with his town game, so don't take this for granted.

Like she is going with a read, but then is like "Don't quote on me this, I may be wrong"

Non commital.

Ok continuing on.

But oh well? I wanna tell Claire that her vote is not making pressure but I also don't want to get a response from her. Showing that I am thinking while not doing anything about it. Oh well.
She got something-ish but brushes it off.

Interesting vote on logic

She also asks Claire to join her and last on this one. Quite a weird interaction.

+11 posts after voting logic

He is an open book, he talks a lot. you can pressure him anytime, know how to do it well, because you understand him well. So why do you need to vote him? Since youre the logic expert, why can't you deduce his alignment while placing your vote Mishu? You did say you want more attention on Mishu

THEN WHY ARE YOU VOTING HIM?
You said you can read him. Know how he plays, feel like his posts are misguided, but still votes him like he's scum anyway? Your vote does not correspond to your post

I genuinely am surprised you couldn't pick up on what my scum motives of Arri are from my post. You showed to be very perceptive yet didn't see my point.

Vote change onto Last
Wasn't she with last against logic? Did she actually have beef with last? I don't remember her scumreading last, just interacting and asking him questions
CorruptedPurityAug 19, 2017 10:52 PM
Aug 19, 2017 10:43 PM

Dec 2014
I didn't double read or double check that, there may be grammatical errors. Also, I'm using that format because quoting everything will be too long for everyone to read
Aug 19, 2017 10:45 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
I don't wanna lynch last today. I like his responses.

Vote @Mishukax
Hello. Hi. Eh. Hey.
Wanna give townread to lastwhisper with me?

Edit: Added the @ to Mishu's name.

I endorse this push on Mishu, don't let him be sneaky and slip under the radar
Aug 19, 2017 11:43 PM

Jun 2013
I just woke up catching up now. The reason I haven't voted yet, is because I tend to be more passive and careful about my votes. I won't place a vote without being able to fully back my vote up, and trust myself that I'm making the right choice. I also wanted to give logic the opportunity to clarify his posts. Anyway, back to reading.
Aug 20, 2017 12:12 AM

Dec 2014
@roz1roz
@MaiTai

Y'all alive? Kinda need your opinions here.
Aug 20, 2017 12:30 AM

Jun 2013
logic340 said:
I see I am being called out for role fishing over this? How am I role fishing a role that was revealed in the OP post? The quote below is a big part of the reason I asked the question in the quote above. People were acting like they didn't see an innocent child claim in Purity's I am town!firmed post or the OP post where it said he is best town in BLUE the color of town this game? So again I ask how was logic role fishing here when the role was known before logic even entered the thread and he was obviously asking for clarification for those who were questioning it as seen in the second quote below.
thanks for clearing this up for me. so if im understanding this right, you asked about the name of the passive ability to potentially clarify to everyone that best town = innocent child as the OP suggests. alright, my point of view on this question has changed. but of course, it could've also been you standing up for your scumbuddy, but as I don't particularly have anything on purity right now that makes me think he's scum, I don't think that's the case.
Aug 20, 2017 1:04 AM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
@Coelestin - I really can't focus much with the way Claire's defense is spread out.
I'm very tired today. I will further analyse her after her reads list. Also could I get your read list as well? A quick one will do.

Ok, let me know then.
Sure.

So this is where I am at at the moment:

Slighty town: Aa-dono, AbuHumaid, CP

Neutral: Suzune-chan, Labs, Arrisu, Tingle

MIA: Roz, MaiTai

Not getting their thought process atm: Claire, Phraze, logic340

Slightly scummy: Whisper, Mishukax
Aug 20, 2017 1:05 AM

Jun 2013
logic340 said:
1. I think I had made that pretty clear at that point. He was mudslinging me badly and the scum claim.
2. You can find the answer to this in #423. This was not a vote based of whisper meta this was a vote based on how I felt about this particular scum claim with the note of how I happened to catch him like this before. See I like to give as much info as I can so people can understand where I am coming from but at times I will omit some to see if people try to understand me by asking questions or just label it a town or scum motivated action. It can be quite telling when town isn't being lazy.
3. How do you know they are jokes and not actual scum claims unless you are scum clearing town here? Do you know something I do not? Also I have since answered this is #423
4. Um....did you miss where she asked me to vote for her? Claire said "Vote me then. Barking wont work you know. :)" to which I answered "unvote: Vote: Claire. Well since you asked so nicely. Don't be upset when you get everything that comes along with it though seeing as how you asked for this". I am not trying to be rude but if you follow the conversation in the quote chain why I did what I did is very clear. It's also stated in the post where you quoted. Now if you can make a case for why scum would place a vote like that then go right ahead but don't say you don't understand the reason for my vote when the reason is in the post you quoted.
5. I addressed in #427. Am I really role fishing here or am I trying to get people to understand Purity's role?
1. I'm confused by the terminology you're using. What do you mean by mudslinging? That you both were tunneling eachother? Or that he is making you looks bad, what is it? It must be annoying to have to keep explaining yourself, but you've got to be direct with me here or I won't understand.

2 & 3. I think we've been misunderstanding eachother here. I was talking about Labs/Abu with the fake scum claim early game, which to me came off as a joke, that I'd expect from Labs tbh. It might not actually be a joke, you never really know with him but that was my judgement at the time. I do have to admit that I read over whisper's fake scum claim, that was quite different than those two, like you stated. "I shouldn't night kill you then". You called it a scum claim, but it looks to me more like a slip. Or could potentially be a tpr, or town aligned vigilante. But two of those three options are bad. I understand why this "joke" put you off now. Fluff can always mean more than it portrays so of course you should keep an eye open for whisper, but it's honestly not enough to make him scum for me. I'll have to reread his posts once again, to make a good judgement on that.

4. I now sorta understand your reasoning after reading through it again. So you're voting for her because she challenged you and you didn't like the gimmick she had going with Ari and you were standing up for Abu. I don't really like players standing up for eachother like that, because ultimately we're all on our own here because we're clueless to eachothers alignment so early in the game. But if you know Abu and your gut feeling is telling you town, who am I to question that. But please understand that his playstyle can get off as a bit scummy. He's ultimately avoiding answering questions completely, maybe they should be more direct, but maybe he should try harder in looking for a way to answer them. He's a bit to laid back imo.

5. i already tackled this in my previous posts, again thanks for clearing this up for me.

Edit: Added some spaced between my points, because it became hard to read.
Aug 20, 2017 1:08 AM

Aug 2012
Coelestin said:
How did Mishu earn a scumread/lean ?

Aug 20, 2017 1:10 AM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
@Coelestin same goes for you, obviously ur vote is less biased because you've never been in a game with me, outside being the host.

See the read list. Can I get one from you as well? It's pretty hard to follow your process of thought with you being stuck on logic so much.
Aug 20, 2017 1:11 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Coelestin said:

Still staying on Phraze. It's not much, honestly, but I don't think people should forget this.
Aug 20, 2017 1:17 AM

Jun 2013
It's the second half of first day phase, so..
I'm gonna go get something to eat, and then go over the thread once again to work out a bit of a read list and probably place my vote on the one that seems most scummy to me afterwards. This will prob take several hours, so if you have questions for me, now's your chance, because I can work on them while I'm at it.

Edit: Added scumhunting ost ;)
TingleAug 20, 2017 1:25 AM
Aug 20, 2017 1:23 AM

Aug 2012
Coelestin said:
aa-dono said:

Still staying on Phraze. It's not much, honestly, but I don't think people should forget this.
Hnn
Do you know why Suzu voted for you?

Yeah, I don't think Mishu should be forgotten, but until recently, I had my vote on Arri (RVS) too. I don't see how it's much of a difference from Tingle not placing a vote so how come Tingle no-vote gets a neutral but Mishu's no-change is scummy? They are both pretty updated with the game.

Aug 20, 2017 1:24 AM

Aug 2012
Ok, I guess Tingle wasn't updated ;-; rip. I'll just see where it goes then.

Aug 20, 2017 1:30 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Ima just be bluntish here. Most of the posts I will link has a different purpose to what I pick up from it. I'd just say what I think of it.

For example:
Post 353

Coelestin said:

Just a hunch from reading all his posts against Claire, but scum!Abu is most often not as motivated. He makes the effort to explain to Claire why voting for CP is not the ideal way of playing this time instead of dismissing it like most people, kind of makes me think that he really cares for town to do well this time. But to be fair, I've only mostly played with scum!Abu, so I'm not actually really familiar with his town game, so don't take this for granted.

Her purpose is to explain why she sees scum abu.

What I would say is most probably:

Look at the last line, non commital.

which is

Coelestin said:
But to be fair, I've only mostly played with scum!Abu, so I'm not actually really familiar with his town game, so don't take this for granted.

Like she is going with a read, but then is like "Don't quote on me this, I may be wrong"

Non commital.

What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't run to me if it's about Abu's meta. Doesn't mean that I town read him any less.

CorruptedPurity said:

But oh well? I wanna tell Claire that her vote is not making pressure but I also don't want to get a response from her. Showing that I am thinking while not doing anything about it. Oh well.
She got something-ish but brushes it off.

If you want to hear an opinion fight about how effective a vote can be if it's reasoning BS to the one who's being "pressured", then sure.
And I didn't brush it off. I questioned the purpose in other words. And we did get to see the thought process behind the vote without some huge unnecessary opinion fight that way. Life can be so easy.

CorruptedPurity said:

Interesting vote on logic

She also asks Claire to join her and last on this one. Quite a weird interaction.

+11 posts after voting logic

He is an open book, he talks a lot. you can pressure him anytime, know how to do it well, because you understand him well. So why do you need to vote him? Since youre the logic expert, why can't you deduce his alignment while placing your vote Mishu? You did say you want more attention on Mishu

THEN WHY ARE YOU VOTING HIM?
You said you can read him. Know how he plays, feel like his posts are misguided, but still votes him like he's scum anyway? Your vote does not correspond to your post

Would you rather have Claire's vote on you for weird reasons or her vote on logic for reasons she actually believes in? People are more likely to act if someone supports them, and that's what I did for Claire. Otherwise her vote would have stayed wasted on you. Not like I stayed long on logic anyways, did I?

CorruptedPurity said:
I genuinely am surprised you couldn't pick up on what my scum motives of Arri are from my post. You showed to be very perceptive yet didn't see my point.

...bruh. I can see why you'd scum read Ari for that, because yes, scum tend to do that, but I'm definitely not sold. It happens to town too often as well that they fall into this behavior in my experience.

CorruptedPurity said:

Vote change onto Last
Wasn't she with last against logic? Did she actually have beef with last? I don't remember her scumreading last, just interacting and asking him questions

So you actually need beef with someone to vote for them?
Well, maybe I'm just done with fighting logic all the time, lol.
Aug 20, 2017 1:33 AM
Jul 2018
aa-dono said:
@AbuHumaid What do you think of Arri, logic and Mishu?

@Tingle same question (plus Claire)
I'm town leaning with Arrisu, I like what she said about Claire. She said what's in my mind exactly, as for logic based on meta he's too emotional to be scum, a scum logic is way more clam than that. and IDK about Mishu yet
Aug 20, 2017 1:39 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Coelestin said:

Hnn
Do you know why Suzu voted for you?

Yeah, I don't think Mishu should be forgotten, but until recently, I had my vote on Arri (RVS) too. I don't see how it's much of a difference from Tingle not placing a vote so how come Tingle no-vote gets a neutral but Mishu's no-change is scummy? They are both pretty updated with the game.

I guess you have a point there.

There's one difference between the two I think... It just feels like Mishu is all talk without doing much. He just poked people slightly and let's them go. That's the impression I got so far, combined with the vote stuck on Phraze. Tingle actually makes cases on people, even if she's not voting (and she did say that she's more careful with her votes which is why she's not voting?). It's not like I won't judge her on her votes once she actually starts to place them, but what should I say about a stance like that?

EDIT: and I have no clue why Suzu is voting for me...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.